Kinky Secretary - Mistress' Birthday

Story Info
Darla and friends give Mistress a surprise party.
1.6k words
4.14
2.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

Mistress had left to run a few errands. I sat at the desk in my secretarial garb and used the break to have a Winston before returning to the emails, tweets, snapchats and instagrams all requesting appearances, advice or just sending admiring sentiments. Mistress Inc. was booming as the fetish world became more and more mainstream. I answered the phone as it rang with my usual greeting.

"Mistress Inc., Darla speaking. How may I help you?"

"Darla, it's Betty. I saw Mistress leave in her car and wanted to run an idea by you. I know Mistress has a birthday coming up. I was talking to Jane and some of our other fetish friends. We'd love to throw her a surprise party if you think that's a good idea. I didn't want to intrude on any private arrangements you had in mind but we would love to recognize the occasion."

"Betty, she told me she really didn't want a big celebration. I've arranged a full day at her favorite spa then probably a quiet dinner at home."

"Let me tell you what I have in mind. What's the worst thing that can happen? You might get in trouble but that's not all bad, is it?"

"I don't know Betty. She could decide to leave me locked up for quite a while which would definitely not be good. But go ahead, what's your plan."

Betty laid out the plan and I had to admit it sounded like great fun. I decided to take the risk.

"Ok, let's do it but I'm blaming you if it doesn't go over well."

"Deal! If she gets upset, she might tie me up."

"Betty, she knows how much you love that. Your punishment would be not getting tied up."

Betty laughed as we said our goodbyes. I hoped she was right about this. I lit a Winston and went back to work.

I had clandestine conversations with Betty leading up to the day. She and our other friends were going all out to make it special and I hoped Mistress would approve of the surprise.

I fixed her breakfast in bed on her birthday and saw her off for her spa day.

"See you this afternoon baby. It was so sweet of you to arrange the spa day. We'll have a nice dinner when I get back. Bye now."

As soon as she pulled out of the driveway I called Betty and let her know the coast was clear. She let everyone know and our friends started arriving. They parked out of sight at Betty's to preserve the surprise.

Our somewhat mysterious and wealthy fetish friend Joan had arranged for catered heavy hors d'oeuvres from our favorite local restaurant. Beth, her sub, was dressed in tux pants and shirt with a bow tie. She would serve along with Charlene, similarly dressed, who arrived with Linda. Charlene was a crossdresser and Linda's live in sub. Mistress and I had helped Charlene cement their relationship with some timely hints.

Joan's cousin Jocelyn, who was a local actress, brought my costume for the party. She had arranged for Jane and Penny to make a private kidnapping video with Betty and I. She was secretly very kinky and had thoroughly enjoyed making it and viewing it afterward.

Jane and Penny, the owners of the fantasy kidnapping business arrived also. Jane had incurred Mistress' wrath after taking liberties with me at various times. She had been suitably punished and was back in Mistress' semi good graces but remained an inveterate fun loving bad girl.

Everyone was dressed casually but stylishly. There was plenty of leather but nothing over the top.

Last to arrive was Susie, our makeup artist, who came with her full case of makeup. She would transform me for my role in the surprise.

"This will be such fun Darla and such a challenge. I love it! Let's get started."

I followed Susie to our makeup table. She had a picture to use as a guide and started my transformation. She took her time. This would be a totally different look. She was finally satisfied with the makeup and carefully placed the hair Jocelyn had brought. She referred to the picture again and teased it just right. She finally let me look and I could hardly believe it was me.

"Just perfect Darla if I do say so myself. Now let's get you dressed. Mistress will be home soon."

Susie helped my pull my waist cincher tight after I put on my hip pads and DD's. No open tip today. Nude hose were held up by a garter belt. I wriggled into the dress Jocelyn had provided. She had it altered by one of the costume designers. I'm still not sure how she explained the size needed.

I lit a Winston to calm my nerves. I was so excited by this time. It was almost show time. I walked into the living room. The food was laid out beautifully, the champagne on ice. Everyone oohed and ahhed at what Susie had achieved. Just then Mistress texted that she was on the way.

Just a few last minute details. Beth and Charlene held out their wrists and handcuffs were clipped into place. Then they were both gagged with bright red ballgags. They would be silent servers and I knew they both loved that fetishy touch.

Susie put the last part of my outfit on and took a last look to make sure everything was perfect. Jocelyn, the actress, was no stranger to stage makeup and gave her thumbs up.

"You look great Darla. Now break a leg."

I went back into the bedroom and waited for Mistress. I heard the door open and the cry, Surprise! And she certainly was. As always, she handled it with aplomb. Hugs and kisses all around. Jane handed her a glass of champagne and I heard her ask where I was.

Betty spoke up. "You see Mistress, that's part of the surprise. Please take the seat of honor and we'll let the show begin."

Mistress was clearly puzzled but sat down. I waited just a minute before walking out in the most feminine way I could. My heels clicked on the hardwood as I made my entrance.

Mistress jaw literally dropped as she saw what Susie and Jocelyn had done. I twirled so she could get the full effect. I was dressed in a full length silver glittery gown topped with a faux fur stoll and held a microphone. I broke into song as seductively as I could. I'm not a singer, to say the least. I had looked at the old videos numerous times and yes, I was transformed into Marilyn Monroe as she sang Happy Birthday Mr. President. In this case it was Happy Birthday Mistress and this Marilyn was quite a bit taller.

The room broke into applause as I finished. Mistress tried to hide a tear as she kissed me.

"That was beautiful baby. I can almost forgive you for disobeying me!"

We enjoyed the food and champagne. Served by cuffed and gagged Beth and Charlene. We chatted back and forth. Mistress kept glancing at the very tall rendering of Marilyn Monroe with platinum blond hair, sparkling dress and all. She complimented Susie who had truly outdone herself.

I admitted to Mistress that Betty had come up with the idea and talked me into it. Mistress smiled and tipped her champagne glass Betty's way.

She clinked her glass for attention. "Thank you all so much. This has been a wonderful surprise. Before everyone goes I want to ask you to help with a birthday tradition. I believe it is customary for the honoree to get a spanking. That isn't going to happen. However, I do have substitutes. Namely Darla and her partner in crime Betty. Jane, would you and Penny tie these two up and lean them over my desk."

Of course they would. "Hands behind, you two. Penny, you take Betty. Darla, or should I say Marilyn, is all mine."

We were quickly bound hand and foot and leaned over the desk, asses quite available. Mistress smacked me good then did the same for Betty. She stepped aside for all of our friends to take their turn. She had us both count the strokes to her age then one to grow on. I will not say how many that is. A lady never tells.

"Jane, gag these two. Perhaps you and Penny could see that Betty gets home although it would be fun to see her hop across the lawn. What you do with her when you get there I will leave up to your deliciously perverted imagination."

"It will be our pleasure Mistress and once again, Happy Birthday."

Jane retrieved her car and she and Penny bundled Betty into the back. She blew me a kiss as she got in to take her next door. I knew Betty had to be wet already thinking about what was coming.

"As for you Miss Marilyn. I think you should be properly punished for your disobedience. Hop that glittery gown into the bedroom."

All I can say is that if what happened next is truly punishment I plan to disobey daily from now on.

We lay in bed later with a last glass of champagne and a post coital Winston for me, VS for Mistress.

"That was a wonderful surprise baby but it seems to me that I just did all the work since you were all tied up. I've told you this before but a very wise woman once said that sometimes it's nice just to lay back and get fucked."

I put out our cigarettes, put the wine glasses on the bedside table and did just that.

I drifted off to sleep. The luckiest Movie Star girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers