Kinky Secretary Goes Out in Public

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary and Mistress go out on the town.
2.3k words
4.18
5.8k
2
0

Part 24 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Good news Darla. We're going to a fetish party at a friend's house on the LGBT celebration day. Since you're T, you're included. It will be fun to get dressed up and go out."

Mistress didn't mention who would be hosting the party or who would be attending. By this time I wasn't nervous about seeing her friends en femme since I had come out at the party after my 'kidnapping' and later at my Punishment Party where I served as a tied up kinky maid. I had become comfortable with her Domme friends as well as my erstwhile kidnappers Jane, Joyce and Lynne. I hoped they would be there since they were as kinky as you get. We had also gotten to know Penny King. I had helped Jane with one of her fantasy kidnappings when the other two had another job. I was definitely more sub than domme but I thoroughly enjoyed my turn as Mistress Darla even though it led to me being locked up by Mistress and then punished for my indiscretions.

When the day arrived, Mistress insisted on supervising my preparations. She picked my black catsuit over DD breast forms with large nipples. They were held in place with an open tipped fetish style bra. Over this was a tightly laced underbust leather corset and a short leather skirt. My footwear consisted of a pair of brand new thigh high 4 inch heeled leather boots with leather laces. Mistress pulled them tight and tied them with a bow. She picked a long blond wig after having me shave my sideburns so no hint of male hair would show. It was gathered into a pony tail and secured with a red leather scrunchy for just a little color. My neck was encircled with a black leather collar festooned with D rings to attach whatever tickled her fancy. It was locked on, of course.

She had arranged for an in home makeover for both of us with a young lady into the scene. She was really going all out. She looked absolutely exquisite with her perfect makeup and clothes. She had donned a leather skirt also with a white silk blouse over which she had a tight leather bolero style jacket. A colorful Hermes scarf was around her neck. She had her trademark seamed stockings and 4 inch heels. She was a vision of loveliness.

She supervised the makeup artist as she began my transformation. She used an airbrush to soften my male features. My eyes were heavily lined above and below. She used purple eyeshadow after emphasizing my brows. As a final touch for my eyes, she glued on long lashes. Mistress had me bat my eyes to make sure the effect was what she wanted. My nails were long, deep red and glued on of course. It wouldn't due to lose a nail. Did I forget my lips? Of course not! She used a new long lasting lipstick which she carefully painted on, making them look plumper and more pouty than they really were. Mistress pulled out some large silver disc earrings and attached them to my pierced ears.

"No point in having a pony tail with tiny earrings. Right Darla?"

I enthusiastically agreed. Between the makeup, hair and leather clothing I couldn't believe it was me looking back in the mirror. I leaned over to kiss Mistress to thank her but she held me off.

"Don't want to ruin our lipstick Darla."

The makeup girl chimed in that it was on to stay for both of us and Mistress let me have a chaste kiss. No tongues allowed. Since the lipstick was on to stay, she let me have a Winston. I stood in front of the mirror to smoke it in what I hoped was a seductive way and couldn't hold back my erection.

"Down girl! If you behave you might get lucky but not now!"

The makeup girl gathered her supplies to leave then turned.

"You two are such fun! I think someone is in for an exciting time today. Wish I could be there but I've got a makeovers all day today. Lots of LGBT parties today. Ciao."

"Just a couple more things and we're ready to go. Put these cuffs on."

Mistress handed me a pair of buckling leather cuffs that were fur lined and comfortable for extended wear. Then as a final touch, she had me put on my catwoman style mask. It had large eyeholes and 'ears' above my heavily made up eyes. It made the makeup pop even more.

"We're going full fetish so hands behind you. My friends want you to arrive already tied up. Maybe someone with let you loose. Then again, maybe not."

Mistress locked my cuffs together, then gagged me with a panel style leather gag which was comfortable but covered my lips. She saw from my look that I was disappointed.

"Don't worry. I'll take it out later. The new lipstick won't even be smeared but just to keep the effect in the meantime, I've got an idea."

No surprise, Mistress always thought of everything. She had an adhesive sticker with extravagantly full pouty red lips and stuck it on the leather gag. Talk about full fetish! She attached a leather leash to the front D ring of my collar and led me to the car. She helped me into the front seat before buckling the seat belt.

"Safety first Darla. Sit up straight and be sure to hold your head up. It will be a great show when we stop at traffic lights."

Since I was tied up and the seatbelt was buckled tightly with the shoulder strap separating my nipple enhance DD's, I had no choice.

"Off we go. And Darla, I might have forgotten to mention that the party is actually at a downtown restaurant in the kinkier part of the city. Don't panic. The streets will be full of people dressed for pleasure. I hated not to tell you, but I wanted it to be a surprise. I guess I was maybe a little worried you would dig your heels in, no pun intended, at going full public. With your mask no one will recognize you. Anyway, now you have no choice so relax and enjoy!"

We headed downtown, destination unknown, at least by me.

"There's the hotel but let's park a couple of blocks away and walk."

Mistress helped me out of the car seat, gripped the leash and we set off down the sidewalk. We were surrounded by a mix of fetish costumes and gawkers. I got quite the looks and more than one playful pop to my barely covered back side. We arrived at the hotel to find a group of stewardesses standing out front smoking with their luggage waiting for their ride to the airport. They saw me and broke out into raucous laughter.

"Oh my god, girls. Can you believe this. He or I should say 'she' is adorable! Can we please have pictures?"

Of course Mistress agreed and they took turns taking pictures with me and Mistress while also shooting video on their phones. I was kissed on the cheek more times than I could count as the phones captured the moment including some with one on each cheek and their hands on my privates.

"I can't wait to post these pictures on Pinterest and Facebook. We'll put the videos on you tube and TikTok. Our friends will be insanely jealous! We had no idea all this was going on at our hotel. This was the best trip ever!"

Their van finally pulled up and Mistress bade them a safe flight before trading phone numbers then leading me into the lobby. There were booths set up everywhere with all manner of kinky clothing and equipment. Mistress stopped to browse amidst more compliments for both of our outfits. She was gracious to all as usual. She even found a couple of items to add to our collection. She bought a beautiful flogger.

"Just perfect for when you next misbehave. Sometimes the crop just isn't enough and I wouldn't want to break a nail spanking you. This is just right!"

We moved on to a collection of hoods where Mistress picked out a black leather full sensory deprivation hood complete with gag and a hole on top for my pony tail.

"This will be nice when I want some peace and quiet. Come to think of it, it's perfect with the flogger. You won't know when it's coming. Such fun!"

I wasn't sure it sounded fun to me but I nodded yes anyway.

"Enough shopping, let's go meet the girls."

She led me through the lobby to a private dining room she had reserved for our group. Everyone stood as we walked in, in awe of Mistress' creativity with her slutty secretary. I quickly identified Jane, Joyce and Lynne, my erstwhile kidnappers and now friends. Penny King was there. She had been the kidnappee in my brief sojourn into Dommehood with Jane. She had come to rely on Mistress for kinky advice and friendship. She squealed with glee at my outfit as it was close to what I had worn when Jane and I 'broke in' to her house. We captured and tied her up before having our way with her which led to my subsequent punishment by Mistress. The group was filled out with other Dommes. Some had their female subs with them. Collared and leashed of course. I was the only tranny and the only one tied up. I wondered how in the world I would eat. Everyone sat down and went back to their drinks and conversation to which I was a silent partner.

The waitress came in to take orders. She worked her way around the table, finishing with Mistress who ordered a rare steak and sides.

"I'll order for my friend here. She'll have the chef salad. Darla needs to keep her schoolgirl figure."

There was more conversation as we waited to be served. Most centered around some of the outrageous costumes on the street as well as comparing their various fetsh purchases at the booths. The food finally arrived and Mistress took off my gag.

"Would you look at that girls. The lipstick is still perfect. It looks like it might be on for quite a while Darla. And in case you were wondering how you would eat tied up, I'm looking for volunteers to feed you."

Well numerous hands went into the air led by Jane, the head fantasy kidnapper. She alternated between her own food and mine. She twirled each fork full before letting me have it. I felt like a baby in a high chair but couldn't deny my growing erection. We finished with a toast to our group and people started leaving to either go home or to roam the festival. Mistress gathered her shopping bags, took my leash in hand and led me back out to the street along with Jane.

"Mistress, let's let Darla have a Winston. It still turns me on to watch her smoke it all tied up and I could use one myself."

Mistress agreed and Jane lit one before putting it between my painted lips then lit her own. Mistress turned up her nose and pulled out her Virginia Slims.

"I'll break you of those Winstons yet, Darla. You too Jane. They're just not feminine!"

Jane took the leash. She and Mistress led me back toward the car, smoke trailing behind me. We stopped a couple of times for more pictures with costumed party goers. Jane helped me into the carseat and buckled the seatbelt before kissing me on the cheek. She air kissed Mistress and walked back to the hotel after mentioning that she and her sidekicks had an afternoon booth for their fantasy kidnapping business. It was still booming in no small part due to their chapter in Mistress' kink anthology that detailed my 'kidnapping' at their hands.

Mistress drove us slowly home, stopping at every yellow light to maximize my exposure. We finally pulled into the garage. Mistress helped me out of the car and into the house before finally freeing me. It had been an amazing experience. One I never would have agreed to in advance but as usual, Mistress knew best and I thanked her again and again.

"It was truly wonderful and I was so proud of you for letting me do it. You know I would have turned around if you were truly uncomfortable. Now it seems to me there's a zipper on that catsuit and someone looks like they want to come out and play. But first, let's see just how smear proof this lipstick is."

I crushed her to me with deep kisses as we stumbled to the bedroom. I started to undress but she stopped me.

"Leave it all on, baby. I want you just the way you are. It's just so, so hot!"

Well the rest is kind of private but the perfect end to a perfect fetish day. As we lay finally undressed with Winstons and Virginia Slims along with an excellent New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, her phone buzzed with a text. She laughed as she showed me the picture of me being kissed and groped by the stewardesses then read the text.

"You made our trip! Our friends are so jealous. Can we call you when we're back in town? Would just love to get back together with you and Darla for drinks and who knows what."

Mistress smiled as she typed her reply then deleted it leaving me to wonder if she agreed. I guess I"ll find out when their next flight comes in. I took the phone out of her hand and we made slow langourous love before falling into a deep, satisfying sleep. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers