Kinky Secretary helps Charlene

Story Info
Secretary and Mistress help Linda's CD sub.
1.8k words
4.38
5.2k
2
0

Part 25 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, it's Charlene, Linda's sub. I'll put it on speaker. How are you dear. So good to hear from you."

"Mistress I need your help. Linda and I are having a bit of a rough patch and I don't know what to do to fix it. I love it when she ties me up and dominates me but she seems stressed and not as interested lately. I'm always available for her to do whatever she would like to me. You and Darla have such a great relationship that seems similar in many ways. How do you two do it?"

"Charlene every relationship is different and has its own rhythm. Darla and I get along on so many levels besides our mutual love of fetish play. I don't know if we can help but we are very fond of both of you and would be happy to try. First of all, does Linda know you've called? If not, tell her. Honesty is the first step. Second, why don't you come over tomorrow and spend the day with us. Feel free to dress if you would like. Darla will be in her secretarial clothes. I can't promise how it will turn out but it can't hurt."

Mistress clicked off of the call. "Is that ok with you baby? I have had a few conversations with Linda and the problem seems to be that all Charlene wants is for Linda to tie her up and dominate her. I don't think she has put in the hard work you have on all the other things a relationship needs. Maybe it will help to see all you do."

"I like both of them too. I'll try to help."

We talked a little about the day to come but didn't have firm plans. We would take it as it came.

Charlene rang the doorbell and I let her in. She was conservatively dressed in a skirt, blouse, stockings and low heels. She was of average height as opposed to my tall frame. A shoulder length brunette wig and conservative daytime makeup completed her look.

I was also in a charcoal pencil skirt and french blue top over a tight waist cincher. I didn't want to lose the waist reduction we had achieved. I had on my regular sized hip pads and DD's as opposed to the E breasts and larger hip pads Mistress had gifted me with. Those were reserved for special occasions. Nude seamed stockings covered my shaved legs. I should wear lower heels for days around the house but had become so used to 4 inches that I felt strange without them. I did go with conservative stud earrings and less extreme daytime makeup. I wore my long red Darla Crane wig. Darla had played a secretary in some of her videos and it just seemed natural.

The three of us sat down and Mistress took the lead.

"What did Linda say about you coming over?"

"She was all for it. She thinks you two are such a great example for anyone to follow."

"First of all Charlene, How much time do you spend tied up? Let me answer that for you. It is a small fraction of the day, the week or the month. What do you do for Linda to earn your fetish time?"

"Well I'm always around. I clean when she tells me too. I run errands when she asks. I'm not much of a cook but I try from time to time when she asks. Most of all if she needs to let off steam or decompress, I'm there for her to punish."

"Who does all the work needed when you get tied up or 'punished' as you call it."

"Well she does."

"And punishment really isn't punishment, is it? You love it, don't you?"

"Of course."

"I think I may see the problem. I want you to watch Darla today. We'll talk later about what you see. OK?"

"I guess so but I'm not a secretary. How does it relate to Linda and I?"

"Trust me on this one. Darla, let's get to work."

We went into Mistress' office. She sat on her side of the desk. I was opposite. I turned on my computer and donned my headset as the phone started ringing and emails came through. I answered each call with 'Mistress Inc. This is Darla. How may I help you?'. I took messages and only put Mistress on when I couldn't answer the inquiry. I tapped out emails that Mistress dictated and responded to incoming ones. I had become quite proficient typing with my long red nails. Mistress worked on her regular blog entry as I took care of the routine questions and requests for speaking engagements and book signings.

After a flurry of activity there was a lull. I held the lighter for Mistress' Virginia Slim and my Winston. I saw Mistress flexing her neck and I took off my headset and moved behind her to massage her neck. I could feel her tense muscles and worked to relax them. I finished and lightly ran my nails over her cheeks and enjoyed Mistress' purred gratitude.

We went back to work and I looked at Charlene who was doing her best to stay interested. The rest of the morning was a blur of phone calls and emails till lunch time. I paused for a Winston before quickly grabbing the vacuum cleaner. There was a little ash on the rug and I took care of it before going to the kitchen to fix salads for each of us. I lit cigarettes for Mistress and I after lunch.

"What do you think Charlene?"

"I think you two are awesome together but I'm not sure how it relates to Linda and I."

"OK, let's finish the day and we'll talk."

Mistress and I sat back down and the afternoon went much as the morning. Mistress concentrated on her writing while I answered the phone and dealt with the seemingly endless requests for Mistress' time and talents. Mistress stood and stretched. I took off the headset and went to the kitchen to pour her a glass of wine. It was 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

She sipped the wine as I massaged her neck and shoulders. I saw her slip her heels off and knelt on the floor in front of her and took her feet in my hands before gently kneading them.

Mistress announced we had done enough for the day and I turned the computer off and switched the phone to voice mail. Mistress suggested a glass of wine for Charlene and I. I topped her glass before pouring the other two. I held the lighter as she enjoyed a Virginia Slim while I had a Winston.

I was quick to straighten the desk as the last task of the day. I looked over at Charlene who still looked confused as to what she should take from all this.

"Darla, please get the rope and gag baby."

Mistress quickly had me tied with hands behind, arms pinned to my chest and elbows tied. My legs were tied at the ankles, below and above the knees. Our 2 inch red ballgag filled my mouth.

"Let's talk Charlene. What do you think?"

"Well Mistress, I still think you're both awesome but I already knew that. Are you suggesting I become a secretary like Darla?"

"Let me ask you a question. What did I ask Darla to do today?"

"You asked her to be your secretary, clean up, fix lunch, massage your neck and your feet, pour your wine, light your cigarettes. Pretty much everything."

"Think about it. I didn't ask Darla to do anything. She did it because she wanted to. She did it because our relationship is about much more than fetish play. She did it to please me and by pleasing me, pleases herself. Most importantly she did it because she loves me and I did this because I love her. Look where it got her, all tied up, gagged and at my mercy. The point is not what she did today but that she did everything she could for me without being asked. I don't know what Linda needs but I'm sure you can figure it out. A relationship based on nothing more than getting tied up and whipped or whatever has no chance of succeeding. If that's all you want, then just pay for it. If you want more, give more and you'll get more."

"I get it now Mistress. I really do. I know there are things I can do. I want an emotional aspect to our relationship. Besides, it's fun to put on my maid's outfit. I'll just do it and clean without being asked. As for cooking, well that might be the worst thing I could do but I could at least order delivery. Thanks to both of you. I know what I need to do."

"Now get home to Linda and best of luck to both of you."

Charlene hugged Mistress and walked out the door.

"Now as for you Missy, first let's freshen your lipstick."

She painted my lips around the gag with 'fuck me' red gloss and then surprised me by taking it out. She sat on my lap and brushed her hand over the bulge under my skirt. She put her hands on each cheek and slowly, langourously and deeply kissed me. Her tongue deep in my mouth. Lipstick on lipstick.

Everyone has their own ideas about what they find most exciting. I can't imagine anything better than being helplessly tied as a beautiful, sexy woman kissed me in such a loving and overwhelmingly sensual way.

"Whew, that was fun! Now if you can get those heels hopping to the bedroom we can finish what we started. But first let's get that gag back in. Don't want to disturb the neighbors, do we?"

No need to tell me twice. She pushed me back onto the bed after pulling my skirt up and thong down. She took me in her mouth, as if I needed any more stimulation, before engulfing me deep into her drenched pussy.

We lay in bed later with wine and a cigarette. "You were wonderful Darla. I hope it works for Charlene."

"You know I love doing those things for you Mistress. There's no place I'd rather be. Let me do one more thing for you tonight. You told me once that sometimes a woman just wants to lie back and get fucked. Lie back lover!"

Well she did, and I did. We both slept very well that night. Next day it was back to business as usual for the fetish guru and her secretary. It was a couple of weeks later when Mistress showed me a photo on her phone. Charlene was in her maid's outfit, tightly bound with Linda sitting on her lap, faces cheek to cheek. She smiled at the camera and I'm sure Charlene would have been if not gagged. The caption was one word. "Thanks!"

Looks like there are two luckiest girls in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers