Kinky Secretary Foot Fetish

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary worships feet.
1.7k words
4.39
6.9k
2

Part 23 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, my good friend Linda is coming to town for a conference on BDSM. She's talking to a women's group about dominant female led relationships. I hope those ladies take it to heart. Think of how lucky you are and how many men could experience what you have. She's dropping by the house for a while. I want you on your best behaviour and any order from her is as if it were from me."

I had heard a lot about Linda. One of her longtime Domme friends and looked forward to meeting her.

"I asked Linda how she would like you to be dressed and she chose your full fetish outfit. That would be your black catsuit, leather underbust corset and skirt. Thigh high leather boots, of course. Wear your long blond hair in a ponytail after you brush it out and take extra care with your makeup. Smoky eyes with heavy liner and the long eyelashes. Blue eyeshadow I think and the deep red shiny lipgloss. And don't forget your long red nails. Glue them on. I don't want one falling off. Those adhesive pads are ok some of the time, but not today. Put on your 'slut' collar and the large hoop earrings. Get moving now, she'll be here soon."

I hurried eagerly to follow Mistress' instructions. The next hour was a blur of clothing, hair. and makeup as I excitedly assumed my 'en femme' identity. It was always a welcome thrill but even more so when company came to call. I checked my look once more in the full length mirror, smoothing my skin tight catsuit and buckling my collar in place. I nervously lit a Winston, enjoying the fetishy look of a man transformed into a woman. I finished my cigarette, freshened my lipstick one last time and added a spray of breath freshener. Just in time as the doorbell rang. I hurried to answer it.

"Well, well. Look at you. Such a tall slut! It's such a pleasure to finally meet you Darla. I can see why Mistress speaks so highly of you. At least most of the time. I love your makeup, very stylish. Now take my coat and hat. I've been in airports all day and my feet are feeling it."

Linda was dressed in tapered black cigarette pants and a white silk blouse separated by a beautiful leather belt. Her accessories were eyepopping. An onyx necklace which was obviously very expensive along with coordinating earrings. Her rings and bracelets provided just a hint of shiny color. Her dark hair was gathered in a bun, more convenient for travel. It also gave her a business like appearance and the whole package radiated authority. Mistress had always told me the most common fantasy for a sub was a Domme dressed in black and white. She was clearly right. Mistress was in her black leather skirt, white blouse, seamed stockings and her dominant shoes which were four inch stilletos. Her accessories matched Linda's in stylish taste. The two together were quite a sight. A slut's fantasy and I felt an erection growing under my skirt. I should mention Linda's shoes. How could I not. Open toed sandals with 4 inch heels. Her red painted nails were visible and very sexy.

Mistress traded cheek kisses with Linda and escorted her to the sofa. Music played softly in the background as they chatted. I hung her coat and hat then served both a glass of South African Chenin Blanc from Stellenbosch. I stood demurely to the side, head down in a show of respect, as Linda talked with Mistress about her upcoming conference. Mistress had just a few suggestions which Linda welcomed. Linda reached into her purse and a silver cigarette case appeared. She put one between her lips and waited for me to light it. Mistress produced her Virginia Slims and I placed an ashtray on the coffee table and moved back to the side and enjoyed the sight of these two dominant, confident women smoke their cigarettes, sip their wine and chat in depth about the BDSM lifestyle they had both embraced. I thought again how lucky I was to be dressed as I was and have the opportunity to serve them.

Linda mentioned to Mistress that she had been on her feet in airports and asked about any local places to arrange a pedicure prior to her talk. Mistress just smiled.

"Darla would be happy to pay attention to your feet, wouldn't you sweetheart."

Of course, I agreed and got our massage oil. Linda slipped her shoes off and I kneeled at her feet and began to massage both feet, sliding my thumb along the soles gently at first then a little more firmly. Doing my best to ease the soreness that seems to always go along with extended travel. I looked up to see her smile and nod for me to continue which I was happy to do. I had done the same for Mistress many times and had become proficient with Mistress' help and direction.

"Darla, that's wonderful. Mistress has taught you well. Would you like to kiss them?"

Of course I would. I cradled each foot and kissed each of her toes as sensually as I could. Feeling bold, I took each big toe in my mouth, flicking my tongue to try and increase Linda's enjoyment. I did the same for each of the rest of her toes while I caressed her feet lightly with my long red nails. I finally withdrew but noticed my gloss had stained her feet. I quickly retrieved a warm cloth and cleaned them before gently drying them.

"Darla, I just may have to talk Mistress into sending you to me for a week or two. Just kidding. Mistress would never agree and I can't blame her. I do notice my toes need a new coat of polish. Silly me. I should have noticed before. Could you help with that?"

Mistress looked at me with an evil grin. "Of course she can. We use the same polish. Darla go get it and when you come back I've got an idea to make it a little more challenging."

I went to the master bath and when I returned Mistress had coils of rope in her hands. "Linda, would you like to do the honors?"

Linda wasted no time tying my hands behind me before taking her time with an elaborate chest harness, pinning my arms to my sides. She tied my legs at the ankles, above and below the knees. I wondered how in the world I could paint her nails but as usual, Mistress had a plan. She thoughtfully put a pillow on the floor in front of Linda and the two of them helped me kneel. Mistress opened the polish and put the cap with the brush between my teeth.

"I think you know what to do Darla. I'll hold the bottle for you. Isn't that thoughtful of me. Be very careful. We wouldn't want Linda to have to get this redone."

Of course I had no chance of not making a mistake but what a fabulously sexy scenario. Bound, on my knees painting this dominant woman's toes with the brush between my teeth. I felt my erection growing under my catsuit and skirt. I did fairly well on her big toes, much to their delight. Inevitably, I got a little on her skin trying to do the smaller toes.

"Darla, Darla, Darla. You were doing so well. Such a shame. Now Linda will have to get that redone. You clearly need more practice and we will work on it in the future. For now you'll have to be disciplined."

Mistress and Linda helped me to the couch where I sat between them. I tried to apologize but Mistress cut me off with a penis gag complete with an ashtray extension. I sat quietly without moving while the two of them continued to talk, pausing to flick their ashes under my nose. I desperately wanted a Winston but clearly no luck. Linda finished her cigarette and took a last sip of wine.

"Well I hate to leave but I must get to the hotel and get settled. I'd have you get my coat and hat but it looks like you're tied up at the moment."

She leaned close and whispered in my ear. "As you might suspect, I already have a pedicure scheduled. I just wanted to have some fun with you and and you did not disappoint. I'm sure Mistress is pleased too. Could turn into a fun evening for you yet."

Mistress showed Linda to the door with promises to attend her talk, cheek kisses and a plan for both of us to visit sometime soon. She says Linda has quite an elaborate dungeon with all sorts of diabolical equipment. She walked back to me and took the gag out before leaning over and kissing me. We both enjoyed the sexy feeling of lipstick on lipstick as our tongues battled. She put a Winston between my smeared lips and lit it for me. She clearly had not decided to untie me quite yet. I exhaled a long stream of smoke around the dangled cigarette and enjoyed the moment.

"Darla you did very well today. I was so proud of you. Of course the polish was a set up but such sexy fun to watch you try to paint them with your mouth. That really got me going and the only thing left to decide is whether to untie you before I take advantage of you."

I started to speak but mistress cut me off with a two inch red ballgag.

"No, no sweetheart. You misunderstand. I wasn't asking for your opinion but thanks for making my decision easy. Now hop yourself into the bedroom and I'll get that catsuit unzipped where it counts the most."

Let's just say it was a while before I was untied. The gag did come out long enough for me to wriggle between Mistress' legs. After sighing with satisfaction, she replaced it before freeing my straining clit and straddling my bound body.

"Wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors baby."

Indeed we wouldn't. I was loud enough with it in place as my loving Mistress rode me to a mutually thunderous climax.

After we cleaned up and had postcoital cigarettes and a last glass of wine I turned the light out and held her close as we fell asleep. I do hope Linda comes back soon!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers