Kinky Secretary Kidnapped Again

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary is kidnapped again, Sort of.
2.4k words
4.62
4.3k
3
0

Part 29 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

Mistress was preparing to leave on a speaking and book signing engagement and would be gone overnight, leaving me alone. I always missed Mistress when she was gone but thought I would have a chance to watch some sports without the threat of punishment.

"Just about ready Darla. Help with my bags and do promise to behave while I'm gone."

Just then Mistress' phone rang.

"It's Jane. I'll put it on speaker. How are you? Well, I hope. I'm just getting ready to leave on a book signing and speaking trip. What are you up to?"

Jane was one of my kidnappers along with her two sidekicks. The three of them had a very successful fantasy kidnapping service. Helped in no small part by a chapter in Mistress' kink anthology partly written by me. I described my adventures at their hands and business had boomed. We had subsequently become friends although Jane had gotten me in quite a bit of hot water with Mistress. I had helped her with a kidnapping when the other two were on a different job. Jane had contributed to a, shall we say, indiscretion on my part. Oh hell, our kidnappee had given me a bondage blow job as part of her kidnapping fantasy. Mistress was not pleased and I was locked up for quite a while before serving as a maid at my own punishment party.

"Well Mistress, I need to ask a big favor. I'm having some work done at the house and my heat is off. I really, really need a place to stay tonight. Before you ask, Joyce and Lynne have company from out of town. Can I please, please stay at your place. I could keep an eye on Darla for you and I promise to behave myself this time. Please!"

"Okay. But no funny business this time. I will be very upset with both of you if there is."

"Thank you so much! Just one more thing. We're putting some pictures on our website. You know, some examples of things we can do on our kidnappings. Darla would be a perfect model. Particularly with the chapter she wrote."

Mistress thought for a minute before replying. "I'll leave that to Darla. She hasn't been tied up much lately with our work schedule. She would probably enjoy it. I'm serious though, no misbehaving. You can come over anytime. I'm taking off right now."

I have to admit, it would be fun. Jane was great with the ropes and I hadn't dressed much lately. "Thanks Mistress. I think I would enjoy it and really, Jane is bi but probably 90% lesbian. I'll be fine."

"It's the 10% that worries me. She is a bad girl, often delightfully so, but I trust her as far as I could throw her. And don't think I've forgotten her part in your misadventure. I'm just waiting for the right opportunity and Jane will get hers just like you did. As someone famous said, 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. I'm not sure yet what her punishment will be, but she will pay. As for you behaving, I'm going to make sure of that. Go get your CB6000. I'd plug you too but it would be in too long."

Mistress quickly applied the chastity device, pocketed the key before kissing me goodbye and walked out the door.

Since I would be Jane's model, I went ahead on got dressed. I put on my shiny pvc skirt. Short, of course, with a french blue blouse. I had on my fishnet hose and 4 inch stilettos. I put on my long red Darla Crane hair just as Jane rang the doorbell.

"Ooh sweetie, love the outfit. Let me help you with the waist cincher. I really want an hourglass figure."

She pulled it tight and then walked me to the makeup table. I just loved having someone do my face. Jane was very good since makeup was such a part of a kidnap fantasy for many people who wanted a forced femme experience.

"I want it dramatic so it really pops in the photos."

Dramatic it was. Heavy eyeliner with wings, smoky shadow, blush and fuck me shiny red glossy lips.

"You look just yummy, honeybunch."

She reached out and groped me. She was truly a bad girl.

"What the hell! I can't believe it. You mean she doesn't trust me?"

"No Jane, and with good reason as you well know."

Jane laughed. "It's just as well I guess. Temptation removed. I've been seeing Penny King anyway. She's out of town or I would have stayed there tonight."

Penny was the kidnappee on the adventure that led to my indiscretion and subsequent punishment.

"Let's get started, shall we. I'm going to tie you up several different ways so clients can get an idea of what they might want. First let me show you some pictures we've already posted."

Jane pulled up their website on the computer and scrolled through the pictures. Jane, Joyce and Lynne were dressed in various outfits. In one, they were cops with guns and handcuffs on their belts. In another, they were gun molls with Bonny Parker style clothes, cigarettes dangling and submachine guns on their hips. Lastly, they were cowgirls with six guns and lassos. I loved them all. Apparently, so did potential clients. Jane reached for my pack of Winstons, lit one and handed it to me before lighting her own.

"Just love watching you smoke it all dressed up. So fetishy. The only thing better is when you're tied up which you will be soon."

We finished our cigarettes and Jane got her bag of rope, gags and other restraints.

"Let's start with something simple that we can pair with our police photos."

Jane had me put my hands in front and clipped the handcuffs closed before locking a chain around my waist and attaching the cuffs. Another chain ran down to a set of ankle cuffs, effectively hobbling me. She had me walk and took video as I shuffled along after taking several still pictures.

"Just perfect. Prisoner in transit is a common request."

She took the chain off and clipped the cuffs closed with my hands behind me for more pictures and videos. We stopped and had a sip of wine and a cigarette before she got the rope out.

"I'm going to tie your hands in front first. I'm a traditionalist and really prefer hands behind. So much more helpless but some people aren't as limber as you and can't really do that. Feel free to try and get loose."

She wrapped and cinched my wrists before pulling my elbows as close as they would go behind me which severely limited my movement. She tied my ankles and above my knees before running a rope from my wrists to the knee ropes. Not as strict as hands behind but there was no way I could get free. I started to tell her but she cut me off, shoving a ballgag in my mouth. She had me hop, mimicking an escape attempt with a distressed look on my face.

"Rest a minute, baby. We're about to get serious."

Since I had been on the receiving end of Jane's ropework during my kidnapping, I was sure she was right. I had some water. Important to stay hydrated, then had a Winston. Jane freshened my lipstick and had me put my hands behind, palm to palm. She lashed them together and cinched the ropes before pinning my arms to my sides. She tied my ankles and above my knees then put a ring gag in my mouth and had me hop some more while she snapped pictures and took video. She took the gag out but didn't untie me. She put a Winston between my lips and lit it.

"This won't go on the website sweetheart. You know I just love watching you smoke it all tied up. This video is just for me."

I finished the Winston and Jane had me sit in my low backed chair. My arms fit over the back. She added more rope below my knees and attached me by my wrists and ankles before redoing the chest harness to incorporate the chair. I was stuck.

"Hate to cover those lips babydoll but I just love this panel gag."

I looked suitably distressed with pleading eyes as she snapped the pictures. She had me struggle for the video but I could barely move at all. She untied the ropes attaching me to the chair but none of the other ropes.

"Hang with me. Just one more and I'll untie you for a while."

She helped me to the floor and added elbow ropes before pulling my legs up into a strict hogtie.

"Just perfect. Struggle for me now. You're desperate to escape!"

Struggle hell. I couldn't move an inch. Jane was finally satisfied with the pictures and untied me before giving me a hug.

"Just great Darla. You're such a star. A true bondage damsel in distress."

We had a light supper with a glass of wine before sitting in front of the computer with a Winston to look at the pictures and videos. I had to admit, she was a very good photographer and videographer. I really hoped their business continued to flourish.

"Ready for one more, honey?"

I agreed and Jane slid an armbinder on and strapped it tightly. She used leather straps up and down my legs and gagged me with an elaborate harness style gag. I hopped back and forth to her satisfaction and she finally released me. By this time it was getting late and I was ready to get out of the waist cincher and heels.

"I know you're getting tired but can we do just one more thing. Please!"

"Just one. I'm ready to get some sleep. You've worn me out."

Jane had me put on my leather cuffs and clipped them together behind me. She reapplied the leather straps around my legs and chest. She used the 2 inch ballgag and had me start hopping. She turned me toward the bedroom despite my best efforts and pushed me facedown on the edge of the bed.

"Just because you're locked in the front, that pussy is wide open. You really didn't think I would behave, did you?"

She spoke as she stepped into her double headed vibrating strap on, covered it with a condom and lubricated it. She pulled my skirt up, panties down and slipped a gloved finger into my pussy.

"Ready baby, I sure am."

She plunged the strap on into me and started the vibrator. As erotic as the presure on my prostate was, I couldn't get hard because of the CB. Jane had no such problem, orgasming violently. She withdrew the strap on and stepped out of it. She helped me upright and sat me on the edge of the bed before removing the gag.

"That was so, so nice."

She lit both of us Winstons. I tried to talk around the dangling cigarette, begging her to let me go. I could only imagine how pissed Mistress would be but Jane was on a roll. She pushed me onto my back and sat with her already wet pussy over my mouth.

"You know what to do cookie."

Indeed I did and I had no choice. She squeezed my head between her legs and exploded again.

"I'm going to sleep so well Darla. I hope you do too. You really shouldn't have mentioned that Mistress had you sleep tied up on your vacation. Sweet dreams. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite!"

I did sleep. Not nearly as well as Jane who snored lightly and barely moved until the morning.

"Morning sleepyhead. I'm going to untie you. I'm sure you're stiff but before I do I'm going to fix you up a little to be sure you stay cooperative."

I could hardly wait to see what she had in mind. Not really. She reached into her bag and brought out a plug and locking harness similar to what Mistress had used on me in the past. She lubricated it and slid it home.

"The lock has a combination that only I know so you'd better do as I say."

She finally untied me and I stretched my stiff limbs. I fixed coffed after straightening my clothes and freshening my makeup, all at her command. Mistress was due back fairly early and I still hoped to get out of this somehow. We finished our coffee and had Winstons.

"Now then dollface, I'm going to take off soon but I want to leave Mistress a little present before I go. Hands behind you and don't even think about arguing if you want that combination. If I happened to leave without telling you, things could get messy. And you know me well enough to know I'll do it."

Jane expertly tied me to the chair and gagged me with the ring gag, ensuring I would drool all over my blouse. Just then my phone rang. Jane answered and put Mistress on speaker.

"Darla's tied up right now but she'll be so glad to see you. I'll tell her you're on the way. Bye now."

Jane wrote the combination to the lock on a piece of tape and stuck it to my blouse. As a last touch, she painted my lips again around the gag, kissed me on the cheek and walked toward the door.

Toodles, sweetie. It was such fun! The pictures will be just great. Say hi to Mistress for me!"

I didn't bother trying to get loose. She was too good with the ropes. As usual with Jane, there were mixed emotions. She was devious but so uninhibited and fun to be around. Most of the time. Mistress finally came through the door pulling her bag. She had a look of disgust as she saw me. She took the gag out and I quickly explained what she had done.

"That bitch. That conniving bitch. She was in trouble before but she's really going to get it now. I've got something in mind for her that will more than even the score.

I do have to admit, she's a girl after my own heart but I can't let her get away with her shenanigans any longer. Let's get you untied, cleaned up and we'll talk about what Jane has coming."

I can hardly wait to hear.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers