Kinky Secretary - Play Interrupted

Story Info
Darla's Playtime Interrupted by visitors.
2.8k words
4.5
3.9k
1

Part 5 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

First of all thanks to those who have commented on my stories. I love writing them and that like minded 'kinksters' seem to enjoy reading them. I love reading the comments and absolutely welcome suggestions for future stories. Thanks again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darla let's stop working a bit early today. I'm in the mood for some play. I just love the hair extensions and your new clothes from Caroline. The extensions won't stay in that much longer and I want to enjoy them while they last. I know I wore you out a bit on your birthday. Can you stand it?"

Well of course I could. I was always up for play. I had on my tapered black cigarette pants over a tightly laced waist cincher. My blouse was French blue. Seamed stockings peeked out between my pants and 4 inch heels. Locked on, naturally. Susie had woven in exquisite hair extensions for my recent birthday. My hair is dirty blond and the extensions matched perfectly. She had put in some lighter highlights.

I loved the look and feel. So much more comfortable than a cap and wig. My makeup was fairly light and suitable for day wear. The exception was my 'fuck me' red lipstick. Always my go to shade. I had a string of pearls around my neck and conservative silver hoop earrings in my pierced ears.

Mistress was dressed casually in yoga pants and a loose top. She had ballet slippers on her feet. She looked fantastic. No matter what she had or didn't have on.

"Go ahead and use the bathroom and be sure to hydrate. As sexy as those clothes and hair are, you may not be tied up for long. I'm feeling a bit eager baby. You can have a Winston while I get the rope."

I was always eager to receive Mistress' attention but I had been tied up for quite a while on my birthday. A bondage 'quickie' sounded perfect. We could follow it with a nice meal, some wine and maybe a movie. It all sounded perfect. Perhaps too perfect.

Mistress motioned me to our favorite bondage chair. Low backed so my arms comfortable fit over the back.

"I think let's cross your wrists today sweetie."

Mistress looped doubled rope around my crossed wrists and threaded it through the lark's head. She made several turns and then cinched it between, leaving a length of rope hanging.

"That should hold you. Let's get you really helpless."

Music to my kinky ears. To top it off Mistress pulled me down into a kiss, teasing me with her tongue. I sat with my arms over the chair back. She used the extra rope to attach my wrists to the upper chair rung. She wound rope above and below my DD's then cinched each side, weaving the rope through the chair. My breasts were nicely framed by the chest harness. I was going nowhere. Not that I wanted to. She finished by tying my legs above the knees then my ankles. She attached these to the lower chair rung.

You look good enough to eat darling. Maybe you'll get lucky and I will. Let's get you gagged and get your cage off."

I smiled broadly as my clit strained in it's prison. This sounded better and better. I opened my painted lips to take the 2 inch red ballgag we both loved. It was big enough to make intelligible talk very difficult but comfortable enough to wear for a while. Mistress claimed she could understand my gag talk. I guess she knows me well.

Mistress smiled as she dangled the key to my stainless steel cage. She reached down to unzip my pants as the doorbell rang.

"Damn! Who could that be. Hang on baby."

She zipped up my pants and looked through the peephole. She opened the door and Betty walked in. She is our next door neighbor and a great friend. She has been a play partner so seeing me tied up was no surprise at all.

"Well look at you. Mistress really has you tied to that chair. Lucky girl. I'm jealous, of course. I wonder if I could borrow a cup of sugar Mistress. The peaches are so delicious this year and I found a great recipe for cobbler. Frank is coming in later and I promised to unlock him, tie him up and feed him peach cobbler. Just to add a little spice I'll be naked and sitting on his cock when I do. He can't cum till he finishes the cobbler. If he does, the cage goes back on, or so I told him. I wouldn't mind punishing him but that would punish me too."

"Betty that is so wicked. I love it! Of course you can have the sugar but let me show you my recipe. It is absolutely wonderful. You can choose between the two."

"Sound great. Should we untie Darla. I hate that I interrupted."

"She's fine. Have one of her Winstons and let me find that recipe. You can take her gag out. I'm sure she'd love a Winston herself."

Betty took my gag out and put a cigarette between my lips and held the flame for me before lighting her own.

"Sorry I walked in on you honey. I'll get out of your hair in a jiff. Speaking of hair, I heard Susie fixed you up. It looks great."

I exhaled around the dangling smoke. It bobbed up and down as I talked with Betty. She could have taken it out of my mouth but I think she enjoyed the show.

Mistress walked back in from the kitchen with the sugar and her recipe. She and Betty looked at it and talked about cooking as I sat helplessly bound with a cigarette dangling. They finally looked over at me after discussing the finer points of baking.

"Thanks so much Mistress. I love the recipe even more than the one I found. Darla let me help you with that cigarette. I need to get cooking."

"Betty, before you go be a sweetheart and gag Darla for me."

"Happy to Mistress. Open wide honeybunch."

Betty gagged me maybe a little tighter than was really necessary then waved goodbye as she left.

"You girls have fun. I know I will later."

Mistress turned to me. "Now where were we."

She reached for my zipper as the phone rang.

"Now what. Hold still baby. Jane, how are you?"

Mistress is so thoughtful and polite. Jane, as many of you know, owns a fantasy kidnapping business. I had been a victim, co-kidnapper and starred with Betty in videos she sold on the site. She is also delightfully and creatively bad.

"Just relaxing at home. What are you and Penny up to?"

"Now? Well I suppose I could. Darla is tied up right now. I still just love saying that. I would need to demonstrate on Penny. Ok, see you in a minute."

"Obviously that was Jane. She and Penny are in the neighborhood. She wants me to show her how I do a box tie so she can offer it to her clients. Hang with me baby. My panties are wet thinking about what I'm going to do to you."

The doorbell rang and Mistress welcomed Jane and Penny in. Both were dressed casually in tight skinny jeans and t shirts. Penny has a very good figure and looked particularly sexy. Both had heels on. Sweet.

"Thanks so much Mistress. I hate to have interrupted. I brought rope. I just haven't been able to do a box tie that looks very neat."

"I'll be happy to show you. Why don't you take Darla's gag out. She'd probably like a cigarette while I tie Penny up. Go ahead, you can have one too since I'm sure you didn't bring your own."

Jane was a notorious moocher and Mistress had punished her for it in the past. She loved being on the edge and probably deep down didn't mind too much.

"Who gagged you Darla. It's really tight."

I told her Betty had just left and had done the honors. Jane helped herself to my pack and lit one. She put it between my lips and lit her own. Mistress motioned her over and started tying Penny leaving me to struggle again with the dangled cigarette. Jane smirked at my predicament as Mistress put Penny into a neat, tight box tie.

"Now I see it. Thanks Mistress. Penny, let's just leave you tied up for the trip back home. I want to take a closer look at it. I don't want to hear you complain so let's gag you too."

She pulled a gag out of her bag and silenced Penny who looked just fine with the whole thing.

"Jane be a dear and gag Darla before you go."

She was more than happy to. Just a tight as Betty had done. She whispered in my ear.

"Too bad Mistress has you on such a short leash. Penny and I could have such fun with you. Remember that hogtied blow job she gave you when we kidnapped her?"

I certainly did. It had gotten me in very hot water with Mistress though it was such fun at the time.

"Jane I heard every word. You just can't stay out of trouble can you? You two run along. I suspect you and Penny will have some fun when you get home."

Jane led her bound and gagged lover to the car. Mistress again started to unzip me. The doorbell again! What now. Mistress looked through the peephole. She sighed and opened the door. Linda and Charlene walked in.

"Mistress we were in the neighborhood and took a chance you'd be home. Charlene and I are on the way to Caroline's shop and wanted to say hello. I really wanted to see Darla's hair. I'm thinking about having Susie do the same for Charlene."

"No problem. Darla has really enjoyed it. I think it looks fantastic."

Linda is a Domme with her own bondage and fetish studio. Charlene is her crossdressing sub, assistant and lover.

"Since you're headed for Caroline's shop let me show you some of the things she found for Darla. You don't mind do you baby?"

I nodded that I didn't. Mistress and I had helped Charlene with her relationship with Linda. We really liked both of them. Charlene was in a stylish skirt and blouse and had impeccable makeup. She had come a long way. I was a bit frustrated at the wait but what could we say. Actually I couldn't say anything since I was still gagged.

Mistress showed them both into the bedroom and showed some of Caroline's clothes. I heard the oohs and ahhs. They finally came back out and headed for the door.

"Don't worry Darla. We wouldn't dare get the same things. Just getting ideas. I think Charlene deserves a little pampering. She has done so well with your help. Hair extensions and some new clothes will be such fun. Bye now girls and thanks again."

"You're such a trooper baby. I just felt like they are so nice that it would be a shame not to show you and your clothes off. Now let's get down to business. What do you say?"

I would have said by all means yes if I weren't still gagged. Mistress smiled as she unzipped my pants just as the doorbell rang. She quickly zipped me back up.

"I can't believe it. Who could that possibly be."

She looked through the peephole and sighed as she opened the door. The three stewardesses walked in. Sue, Julie and Joan had become friends and sometime play partners after we met at a fetish event downtown. We recently met one of their pilots and introduced her to bondage.

"Oh Mistress, so sorry to barge in. I tried Darla's phone but it went to voice mail. Now I see why. Don't you look cute all tied up. Love the hair and the clothes by the way. Barbara is coming in tonight. She left her necklace here and asked if we could retrieve it for her. I think she was a bit distracted when we left. I can't imagine why after what Darla did for her."

"Come on in girls. Why don't you take Darla's gag out. Give her a Winston while I find the necklace. I know it's around here somewhere. Julie, you and Joan come help me look."

Sue took my gag out and put a Winston in my mouth. I motioned for her to take one too if she wanted. She did. We chatted while Mistress looked for the necklace. Sue told me again how much Barbara had enjoyed her bondage experience. They had planned to play some tonight. She smiled as she told me her plans.

"I'm going to tie Barbara up first in her bra and panties. She has such beautiful lingerie. When I have her tied up and gagged I'll have Julie and Joan strip and tie both of them. They'll both be on the bed and it will be fun to see them use their mouths and bound hands on each other. Barbara is a bit bi and I know she'll enjoy the show. I'll use my wand vibrator on her to make sure she does. Then I'll use it on these two. I'll leave all three of them tied up while I save the best for last, Me! If I'm lucky the three of them will turn the tables and tie me up. I really hope so."

I agreed it was a wonderful plan. Now if they would just leave so Mistress could have her way with me. Mistress finally came out of the bedroom with Julie and Joan in tow, necklace in hand.

"Thanks Mistress. We'll get out of Darla's hair. I will say we're all very jealous. She's tied up so nice and tight. You've managed to get three pairs of panties very wet."

"Give Barbara our best. She's wonderful and we'd love to see her again some time. Please be a sweetie and gag Darla for me."

"Of course. It will be my pleasure."

Sue buckled the gag just as tightly as the others had. What is it about me that makes girls want to do that? Just lucky I guess. They walked out the door and Mistress locked it as they left.

"Finally! Thanks for being such a good sport baby. Now for your reward."

She unzipped me and unlocked my cage. Her phone rang as she lifted it off my rapidly hardening clit.

"Oh my goodness. Somebody has terrible timing."

"Yes, hello. Joan, good to hear from you. How are you and Beth."

Joan is a very wealthy and somewhat mysterious friend heavily into the D and S lifestyle. Beth is her live in sub. Joan had purchased me in a charity fetish auction. She could be a bit severe but not over the top. Her technique was exquisite.

"You're in the neighborhood."

She smiled at me.

"We'd love to chat but can we do it another time. We've got an unavoidable conflict this afternoon. Next weekend? It's a date. We can't wait to get together. Darla just loves chatting with you and Beth. She would say hello but happens to be gagged just now. Yes, that's right. Glad you understand. See you then. Ciao."

Mistress slinked over to me. That's the only way to describe it. She picked up a scarf and seductively tied it over my eyes. By now I was almost painfully erect. She ungagged me, sat on my lap straddling me and kissed me deeply again and again. She got up and gagged me again. I heard her clothes rustle softly as they hit the floor.

She took me between her lips and slid down the shaft before kissing the tip. She lowered herself onto my/her clit, put her arms around my neck and ever so slowly moved up and down. I fought to contain my excitement. Football, tennis, baseball. Anything mundane to make it last. I think I had moved on to golf. I don't even play and don't like it but it was no use. I exploded into my lover in an overwhelming orgasm as she simultaneously moaned with ecstasy.

She slumped against me before slowly getting up. I heard the water running in the kitchen and soon felt the warm wet cloth on my clit.

"You decompress baby. You know how much I love leaving you tied after you cum. It won't be long today. I'll just pull a nightgown on."

Mistress released me and I staggered to our bathroom. I cleaned up and we shared a light supper with an excellent Merlot. We watched a movie on Netflix. Mistress' choice, of course.

We lay entwined in bed later, ready to turn out the lights.

"Tell me baby, was it worth the wait?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. I felt her hand go my clit and soon the kiss wasn't the only thing hard.

We enjoyed a post coital cigarette and a last glass of wine. Mistress drifted off to sleep. I looked at her gorgeous sleeping form as my eyes grew heavy.

I am the luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers