Kinky Secretary Rainy Day Playtime Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Plays with Darla and Betty on another rainy day.
2.3k words
4
3.9k
2
0

Part 41 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, what would you like to do this rainy day?"

I really wanted to get outside and play tennis but another storm squashed that. I do love to compete and tennis was my athletic outlet.

"I don't know Mistress. I was really looking forward to the match I had arranged but I'm out of luck today."

"Well I'm caught up on my writing and you've been really good lately. How does some indoor play sound?"

Excellent! I'm always ready when Mistress wants to play.

"Here's my thought. Since you can't compete on the tennis court, how does some fetish competition sound?"

"Sounds wonderful. What has your devious mind come up with?"

"Let's just say I think you'll enjoy it. You'll need an opponent. Why don't you call Betty and see if she's up for a little fun. If you do well you could be in for a reward."

I called Betty, our kinky neighbor and sometime play partner and put it on speaker so Mistress could hear. I wasn't sure if her SO Frank was in town. In which case she would be 'tied up' for the weekend.

"Darla, I'm so glad you called. I'm bored stiff stuck inside watching the rain drops."

"I may have a solution. Mistress says she'd like to stage a fetish competition between the two of us. Are you up for the challenge?"

"Are you kidding? Of course."

Mistress told Betty to wear her catsuit and heels. She was to come over in about an hour. She rang off to get dressed and Mistress turned to me. She told me to douche myself clean and put on my black catsuit, leather skirt and underbust corset.

I raced to the bathroom to put on my makeup and brush out my hair after cleaning myself thoroughly. I was already excited at the thought that Mistress would use her strapon. It had been a while and I hoped I could earn a thorough pegging.

I put my face on, complete with glossy 'fuck me' red lipstick. I put on my long blond wig over a wig cap, careful to pin it securely in place. I gathered it into a pony tail to keep it out of my eyes.

I pulled on my catsuit over my DD's, nipples showing through the open tipped bra. Mistress helped me lace my corset tightly. I pulled on my short black leather skirt, my caged clit hardening against its prison. Mistress handed me my 4 inch black heels and had me lock them on. I was curious to know what she had in mind but knew better than to ask.

I checked my look in the full length mirror. I loved the side view with my breasts sticking out over the tight corset. I'm such an inveterate slut. And I love it!

I lit a Winston and waited for Betty to arrive. I had just stubbed out my cigarette when I heard the kitchen door open and heard Betty's heels clicking on the floor.

Mistress air kissed her and led her into the living room.

"Aren't you two just the sluttiest girls. Is your catsuit already a little wet in the front Betty? I think it is."

Betty blushed. Busted!

"Here's what I have in mind for you two. A bondage Olympics. The winner gets a prize. I'll keep what it is to myself for now. Are you two cuties ready? If so, hands behind you and let's get started."

Mistress tied our hands comfortably but tightly behind our backs. She led us to the kitchen island and had us sit on the barstools.

"I know you both enjoy smoking while you're tied up. Here's the challenge. There's an ashtray in front of each of you. Your challenge is to bump the ash and not spill any. The winner is the one that spills the least."

Mistress put a Winston between our respective red lips and lit them then sat back to watch. I took a long drag and exhaled around the dangling cigarette and watched Betty do the same. I took another and watched the ash lengthen. I leaned forward and tried to bump it into the tray. Success! I sat back and took another drag and another bump as Betty did the same. I went for my third bump but it was stubborn and the cigarette was shorter. I grimaced inwardly as it spilled onto the island. Betty smiled around her Winston and hit the ash tray. I managed to hit the ashtray the next time but so did Betty. Crap!

Mistress plucked the cigarettes from our mouths and declared Betty the winner of the first event.

"That was fun to watch. I may have forgotten to mention I'm filming this for the blog."

She held her cell phone for us to see. I had been concentrating on the task and hadn't noticed.

"Let's get you two tied a bit more securely for our next event."

Mistress tied our ankles, above the knees and pinned our arms to chest which made our boobs stick out even more. Betty wasn't hugely endowed but the bondage highlighted her C cup breasts. Mine on the other hand........

"You girls enjoy your bondage for a while. I'm going to post this. Don't go anywhere!"

Betty and I chatted while Mistress took care of posting our efforts on her blog. We indeed did love being rendered helpless at Mistress' hand.

"Ok ladies. Up next is a little race. You both have good balance even in heels so here's your challenge. You both will start at one wall and hop all the way to the opposite wall. Touch it with your nose, turn around and come back. Touch with your nose, then turn around and do it again."

We hopped to the wall and got ready.

"Go!"

I gathered myself and started hopping toward the opposite wall as Betty did the same. Here's where my longer legs came in handy. I'm 6 feet 3 inches in stocking feet. 6 feet 7 inches in my heels. Betty never had a chance. I built a comfortable lead and was careful to touch my nose to the wall as Mistress had required. I finished the 4 laps as Betty was just getting started on her last trip.

"Not fair Darla! Those long legs were too much."

Mistress just smiled. "No whining Betty. You won the smoking. It's all even. Hop over to the bar stools."

Mistress put a glass of water with a straw in front of us. So important to stay hydrated.

"I want to post the hopping race. It won't count as a contest but you can have a cigarette if you want. It was such fun watching the two of you before."

We both said yes. Mistress laughed as we tried to get the ash into the trays before us.

Mistress finished posting the hopping race. "Now for the tie breaker. It's another race but this one will be a bit tougher. Let's get you two on the floor."

She helped us down onto the floor near one wall and hogtied both of us tightly.

"You guessed it girls. A hogtie race. All the way to the opposite wall, touch it with your nose and go back. Only two laps this time. Are you ready."

"Mistress that's not fair. My boobs are so much bigger than Betty's. She's got the advantage."

"I told Betty no whining, yet there you go Darla. Open that mouth right now."

Mistress buckled our 2 inch ballgag in place. Quite tightly too. Betty laughed out loud at me and Mistress looked at her sternly.

"Open yours too Betty. You whined first after all."

Betty smiled as Mistress pushed a slightly smaller ballgag between her lips. She loved being gagged as much as I did.

"I hope you two bound and gagged sluts are ready. You can wriggle, roll, I don't care. Winner take all. Go!"

I started slowly wriggling forward, inches at a time as Betty did the same. This was really hard! I managed to take a small lead but then Betty turned herself sideways and started rolling. I tried to do the same but those damn DD's were too much. I watched helplessly as Betty reached the wall, touched it and rolled back. I hadn't even finished the first lap.

"We have a winner. Congratulations Betty. Darla, I'm disappointed. Very poor effort. I'm going to post this to the blog. You two stay put."

Mistress walked to the island and started posting to the blog as Betty and I lay hogtied on the floor.

"I think the next part is private. No posting for this. You get your prize Betty. I'm going to undo the hogtie ropes and hand Darla the vibrator. Sound good?"

Betty nodded enthusiastically. A bound and gagged orgasm is to a regular orgasm as a Ferrari is to VW beetle.

"By the way, we won't tell Frank."

Mistress put the wand vibrator in my bound hands and Betty snugged herself to it. I pressed it firmly against her no doubt wet sex and turned it on. Betty moaned with pleasure as her excitement grew. She screamed into the gag as she climaxed in the ropes.

She rolled away panting as Mistress took the vibrator from my hands.

I heard a cell phone ring tone just then. Not one of ours. Mistress answered.

"Frank, how are you dear? Betty, she's tied up right now. Oh. You already know? You watched the contest? You say you're on the way. Here, let me hold the phone to Betty's ear."

Mistress took Betty's gag out and held the phone for her.

"Hi lover. We've had such a good time playing. I hope you don't mind. Well yes, I guess I have been bad. How did you guess the prize? You know me too well. I suppose I do deserve to be punished. A hard spanking, you wouldn't dare! I guess since I'm all tied up there's not a thing I could do to stop you. You're so mean! What, an extra twenty swats for calling you mean. I guess Mistress should gag me so I don't get myself in even more trouble. See you soon."

"He'll be here soon. Do you want a Winston before I gag you again? I thought so. You can both have one at the island. Let me get you up so you can hop over."

Mistress took my gag out so Betty and I could have our smokes. No hands or help again, of course.

"Frank should be here any minute, let's get you gagged again."

Betty opened her mouth to take the gag, smiling as she did.

"Open up Darla. You really don't need to be gagged, I just want to do it."

Mistress gagged me and we waited for Frank who was quick to arrive.

"Mistress, Darla, Betty. Aren't you two damsels in distress a sight. As for you baby, your distress is just starting. Let's get you home for your well earned spanking."

Frank lifted Betty over his shoulder caveman style and headed for the back door.

"Gee, I hope nobody sees us. Bye Mistress, Darla. And Mistress, thanks for the heads up about the blog. She's needed some discipline and now she'll get it."

I should have known it was no accident that Frank was looking at the contest on the blog.

"As for you Missy, even if you didn't win it was a fun day. If you can hop your way into the bedroom I'll see if I can find a certain strap on. You look like you could use a good hard fucking."

I hopped to the bedroom and Mistress playfully pushed me face down on the edge of the bed. I watched as she stepped into our biggest strap on. She unzipped the rear of my catsuit and I heard her snap a glove in place. I felt the cool lubricant on my pussy then felt a finger, then two. When she was satisfied I felt the end of the strap on press against the opening. She slowly and gently inserted it to its full length. She started pumping harder and harder and I thrust backward as much as I could to meet each one. We slapped against each other again and again. I felt the double ended strap on start to vibrate and Mistress' breathing became more urgent and ragged. Finally, she moaned with pleasure as she came.

She stepped back and climbed out of the strap on and pulled me to my feet. She fumbled with the front zipper and quickly took me out of my cage. She pushed me back onto the bed onto my bound arms.

"The strap on was good but I need you inside me right now."

She straddled me and guided my achingly hard clit to the place I so wanted it to be. She's told me before that sometimes a girl just wants to lay back and get fucked. Well that's just what I did and it was marvelous!

She rolled off and went to the bathroom and returned with a warm wet washcloth. She cleaned herself, then me.

"I usually like to leave you tied a while after you cum but not today."

She untied me and I crushed her to me. Lipstick met lipstick as our tongues battled, still turned on by the raw energy of our lovemaking.

"You're a mess baby. Fix your face. I want you to stay dressed for me for a while."

I redid my makeup and joined Mistress in the kitchen. I sat at the island and lit a post coital Winston as she busied herself with supper. She had some arugula for a salad and put lasagna in the oven to bake. What a day!

We enjoyed our meal by candle light with an excellent Sauvignon Blanc.

She led me to our bedroom and we both undressed. We lay in each other's arms till we drifted off to sleep. Just as sleep was overtaking me, the phone buzzed with a text from Frank.

"Thanks again girls. Betty has a very sore bottom and my cage is most definitely off!"

As I lay there next to Mistress and next door to wonderful kinky friends I thought again I was the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers