All Comments on 'Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Really good except the part with the belts

Overall fun except for the girls and the belts. Still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The reluctant hero is Sowell betrayed in your story. Please keep on writing on this thread

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
5 Stars

Thanks for another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Role reversal isn't needed

This is a pretty good story, but you already did the role reversal in chapter 1...the protagonist already knows he doesn't like it, and it caused him to head off and join the Marines.

I found that it jolted me out of an otherwise great and well written story!

devildog0302devildog0302over 5 years ago
Good read

And now on to Vegas??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great love it

need a nother chapter

since it in 6 months vagas mom and bob are very happy together as beth and tony

they get married mom bob sales his house moves in mom's

tony beth tina move in with rose with a few pregnancies in the future

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Fantastic read

And yes on to Vegas!!! Please

ChtuluhChtuluhover 5 years ago
Loved it

I would have liked to see Bob involved in some way in this family story

bat159bat159over 5 years ago
Good Story

Very good story, please write more. As far as the role reversal in part 4, thought it was good, a much more mature protagonist letting his ladies try things new to them. Not for his enjoyment but for theirs.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFireabout 5 years ago
Great story

The story is great, and the characters are engaging, but, the role reversal wasn't needed.

It was already done in the first chapter and resulted in the MC leaving for five years.

It really breaks from the story, since he's apparently helping to meet his mother and sister's desires.

Unless he desires to be spanked, the role reversal breaks the immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Next chapter is long overdue.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

During the anal scene under "ladies night" three people are fucked by one toy without cleaning. The bacteria from one person to another would make them sick, if properly prepped, anal douching for example, this would not happen. The plot otherwise gets resolved in chapter 1 causing there not to be a goal or problem to solve. This feels a whole lot like a filler episode in an anime and that's how I've viewed it, a comedy; much like the other stories of yours that I've read. A little more thought could take them from a 2/5 up to a 4/5. Though I do admire your drive and the quality you produce.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
ready for vegas.

continue please

bigmikey357bigmikey357about 5 years ago
Feedback

I gave you 5* for the entire series. I found it to be unique out of the incest stories here. The guy seemed a decent sort and if his family didn't have issues he would probably be a normal guy. He didn't immediately jump on mom and sis despite their attractiveness and obvious willingness, even leaving for awhile after already reaching the promise land. The sex was inventive and really stayed fresh throughout the stories. The dialogue was a little weak in my opinion but not enough to detract from the story as written. About the only thing I really had a problem with is Tony turning to superman. He sorta got too perfect and stayed that way. It's probably not something you can fix in later installments without breaking a very good series though, and like I said, I enjoyed your vision. Keeping my eye out for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a good thing there's a nurse.

At the rate he's going, he's going to need one.

Keeping one woman happy is something few men can do for very long. Keeping two women happy is even trickier. But four?

Even the Marines would have trouble taking that hill!

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Another Great Story!

I throughly enjoy your writing and love the stories. Would love to read more about this group.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Ready for continuation in Vegas. Please carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t stop

Damn good read and story. It’s great fetishes come into play. What was his rank Its a good long story. I like how you write. I do not write but you might like my ideas

gearjammerdad99@yahoo.ca

cursrahcursrahover 4 years ago

please continue with Las Vegas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories on here.

the first chapter was great. Honestly I'm not a big fan of heavy bdsm especially when it involves sharing your women with other dudes. So when it looked like thats where it this story was heading I almost put it down. I'm of the same mindset as the MC pretty much anything is fine as long as its good for all involved. Otherwise it's not sexy or fun it's just forced. The end of chapter one saved it and when chapter two opened i knew this was going to be an amazing story.

This was awesome. Throwing in the ladies night and giving the girls a chance to get their kinks in was sexy as hell. I hope you continue this series at some point.

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I have all of part four and most of part five done. I am waiting for some site updates before I publish anything more. I have new stories and some updates to two series of The Rescuers on the way. That set of stories was too fun not to continue.

cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

glad to hear that you are still writing. you're one of my favorite authors on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CreditCard?

How likely was he to have had a credit card prior to enlistment? How would he obtain one in the Middle East? His driver's license was expired, all kinds of reasons he would not qualify for one.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great Story! 5BIG SPARKLY STARS!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great Story! 5BIG SPARKLY STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES