Kirsty, James and Jody Pt. 01

Story Info
A sissy cuckold gets in trouble with his wife and her lover.
1.2k words
3.62
10.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my knees polishing the baseboards when my naked wife breezed into the bathroom. Kirsty's pussy was at eye-level and I glanced at it for a nanosecond before averting my eyes.

Too late.

"OMG, Jody, were you just ogling me?"

I gulped and kneaded my rag.

"Um, Mistress ... no ... I ... I-I didn't mean--"

"You were ogling me. I saw you. I can't fucking believe this. Staring at me with your damn tongue hanging out. What's the rule?"

"Uh..."

My wife crossed her arms. "What's your master's rule, Jody?"

"Um, it's disrespectful for ... for a ... a sissy to ... to ogle Master James's woman."

"Exactly. It's disrespectful for a goddamn sissy to be ogling me, and gawking at my pussy. James's pussy. You know I'm gonna have to tell him, right?"

"Mistress, please don't say anything, I'm begging you."

"Okay, so now I'm gonna tell him you wanted me to lie to him, too." She chuckled. "Pathetic little pansy. You're scared to death of him, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

"Mmmm, that's fucking hot. You should be scared. My baby is such a badass. Wait till he hears you were gawking at me."

"I-I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Yeah, you're gonna be sorry. I know someone who's gonna get his sorry little ass whooped tonight. I just hope he fucks me first. We can deal with your pansy ass later; it's been a week, and I gotta have that beautiful cock inside me." Kirsty patted her pussy five times. "Gawd, I love that man! Seriously, Jody, I fucking love him."

My eyes welled at her use of the L word. In my watery peripheral vision, I saw Kirsty plop onto the toilet a split-second before the tinkling began.

"Get this bucket and shit out of here; I need to take a shower." Her fart echoed in the porcelain bowl. "The bathroom's clean enough for now -- go make sure my outfit's ready and check on dinner."

I sniffled. "Yes, Mistress."

I scooped up the cleaning materials and skulked out of the bathroom, openly bawling as soon as I was out of earshot.

After stowing the cleaning gear, I slogged into Kirsty's bedroom, my legs and calves cramping from teetering around in my 4-inch heels. My wife's sexy outfit already was laid out on the bed. I wiped my eyes and smoothed the silky material. Her stockings sat perfectly straight on the comforter next to the camisole but I adjusted them anyway. I glanced at her red pumps -- they gleamed -- and brushed an imaginary piece of lint from the right heel.

I loitered in the bedroom for a few more seconds listening to the sound of Kirsty's shower running before staggering downstairs to the kitchen. The roast was done so I lowered the oven temperature to keep it warm, and boiled a pot of water to start on the veggies.

As I was reaching in the refrigerator to retrieve the peas, the front door clicked open and thumped shut. I glanced at the clock: 6:34. Fuck. He wasn't supposed to arrive until after 8.

I turned down the flame on the stove and dashed to the living room, where James relaxed the couch, having let himself in with the key Kirsty gave him after their second date.

"G-good evening, Master. Shall I tell my mistress you're here, sir? She's upstairs ... um, still getting ready for you, sir."

"No, sissy, don't bother her; I've got a call to make. Go fetch me a drink."

"Yes, Master."

I curtsied and scurried away.

After checking on dinner I served his drink, then dropped to my knees and waited for further instruction, head bowed as I listened to my master scream into his cellphone.

"No, goddamn it, hold out for twenty thou like I told you. We've got Joey by the fucking balls and he knows it."

James snapped his fingers and pointed to his shoe. I scooted toward him on my knees and removed both shoes and socks. He leaned back on the couch and snapped his fingers a second time, rocking his bare foot side to side. I hunched forward and got busy. My master wiggled his toes in my mouth as he continued his conversation.

"He'll pay. Where else is he gonna go? The Russians? He already owes them money. He's in a corner. Tell him $20,000 is a small price to save his sorry ass."

My face was at carpet level but I heard Kirsty descending the stairs. She sat on the couch next to her lover, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before planting her feet on my back. My wife fiddled with her cellphone, using me as a footstool while waiting for her boyfriend to get off the phone.

After a few minutes, James hung up and kissed my mistress.

She smiled at him. "Everything okay, baby?"

"Just business," he said. "Punk-ass Joey. Motherfucker don't want to pay my price."

Kirsty nuzzled her lover's bicep. "Mmmmm, he don't know who he's fucking with, does he?"

"No, he don't." James pulled his big toe out of my mouth and wiped it on my hair. "Another drink, sissy."

I glanced up at my mistress, as she was still using me as her footstool. She lifted her legs off my back and spread them, exposing her silken-encased crotch.

"Might as well take another look, Jody; you're gonna get an ass-whooping anyway." She tilted her head toward her boyfriend. "The faggot was ogling me today."

"He what?" His stare made me squirt pee in my panties. "I know you ain't disrespecting me by ogling my woman, sissy."

"I-I, please, sir, I wasn't ... please, it was just.. I just ... I wasn't ... wasn't ogling..."

"You calling my woman a liar?"

Kirsty tucked her legs under her butt, rested her head on her lover's shoulder and smirked. "I think you better quit while you're ahead, sissy, before you keep digging the hole deeper. You were ogling me." She kissed James's ear. "You should've seen the little faggot, Daddy; he was staring at your pussy with that stupid look on his face, with his tongue all hanging out." She crinkled her nose. "It was disrespectful."

I closed my eyes, hung my head and tried not to piss myself.

James rose from the couch. I peeled my eyes open just in time to see him rear back his hand a split-second before it shot forward and slashed across my face. The blow knocked me from my kneeling position and I curled up on the floor.

"Please, Master, I'm sorry, please..."

Kirsty scoffed. "He's sorry. Kick the little sissy's ass, Daddy."

Master pulled me upright by my ponytail and slapped me across the other cheek. This time, he didn't let go of my hair and I was unable to fall. He slapped me again. Again. Again. Again. Each strike was punctuated by a feminine giggle from my beloved wife.

I was a blubbering sissy mess by the time James let go of my ponytail, letting me drop to the floor. My tears flowed into the carpet when I heard the wet smack of a kiss.

"Mmmm, it makes me horny to watch you slap the little sissy around," my wife said. "Want to go upstairs?"

"Hell, yeah."

Kristy peered down at me. "Keep dinner warm, Jody; we'll be wanting to eat when we're finished."

"Y-yes, Mistress."

Hand-in-hand, my wife and her lover slithered up the stairway.