My Evening with Miley

Story Info
Vacuum Pumper has sex with the sexy singer.
1.1k words
3.2
2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a TN bar and I had been drinking and I told her friend Cassie that my package was really all me, just the enhanced version. Which is to say no padding or socks stuffed there to make that sizeable bulge. She gasped out loud as she ran her hand down my pants discretely to check for herself. After tickling my cock and balls for a stint, Cassie ran to the backroom. About ten minutes passed when none other the Miley Cyrus approached me.

"Hello Sugar she said. Hear from my girl you got something I just need to see. So how about you follow me Darling."

She took my had and led me back to a private lounge area. When Cassie saw me she began to shout and get hyper. Miley put a finger to her painted red lips to quiet the girl. There was a mix of 5-6 other men and women in the room. All eyes were on Miley as she seductively tried to deduce the truth about me. We stared each other up and down. I wore dark colored loose fitting painters pants and a t-shirt. She was barefoot in skimpy cut off short shorts and a tied at the waist long sleeve blouse. Clearly no bra on. She was letting her hair grow dark and long. I had no idea she was in town and was very happy to have her gazing at me.

She easily noticed my protruding bulge. And stepped closer. She reached out with the back of her hand and traced the visible outline under the fabric of my pants.

"Well Daddy, I now see what got Cassie so flustered. She ain't me. I have seen and done it all. But I am impressed. Are you half horse?"

I explained I was a vacuum cock and balls pumper who had put 2.5 hours of work into this bulge before leaving the house earlier.

Then she straight out asked me "Well Mr. Show-off can we see it?"

There was a pause in the room waiting for my positive response. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Cassie was invited to do the honors since I was her find. She finished peeling my pants open helping me slid them off. I pulled my t-shirt off sitting naked for all to see. Cassie's excitement returned seeing in the dim light was as big as she imagined it was judged of her earlier feel. She got on her knees in front of me, grasping my growing member with both hands, stroked me solid. My pumped up cock is 7.5 inches long and nearly 9inches in circumference. My scrotum measures at 18 inches around. An audience formed around the couch. Gratifying comments were made about my overall size. Cassie lashed her tongue all over my cock and balls. She attempted to suck me down but could not take in my engorged cock head.

I wanted the Super Star to take her place but Miley wanted to first orchestrate a show. She lined up anyone who wanted a taste. She was especially pleased when I didn't object when she had 2 of the men in her group slurp me at once. Miley politely tapped the back of someone's head when it was time for the next mouth on me. Still I was waiting her her famous tongue to touch me. She knew from experience that if that was to happen to soon the party would be over. So I sat back and let her group of friends eat me raw. I saw cameras flashing and videos being made and drinks pouring. Then there was Miley. She had stripped off her clothes. She walked right up to me leaning over me nose to nose.

She said "I just got new veneers so I can't suck your dick Sweetie. But if you can fit this condom over that I am going to fuck you till you collapse."

This was the moment I had been waiting for. I carefully rolled the condom on it was stretched to the max. Once she was satisfied it was secure she climbed up on the couch. I had her to face me. I wanted to see the look on her face as she sat down on it. Her eye lashes batted. She waggled her hair to and froe. She had a fierce look on her face as the penetration grew deeper. There was a small shudder then a huge toothy smile. I was inside this pop icon.

She rocked her body all the way down my root. Her knees bouncing on my shoulders. Miley is very flexible. She purred in my ear as my enlarged cock filled her tight pussy. She told me how my girth was a perfect fit. Her friends cheered. It was then I realized everyone was still in the room and watching us. It excited me being watched, but I narrowed my focus. This was about giving this beautiful singer a road moment to remember. We changed positions she was on the end of the couch. Her thin body pointed down her tight little ass propped up, her pussy waiting for my return. I nuzzled my wide cock head at her hole. Then with a firm push drove my way back to heaven. She squealed from the fullness. When she turned the right way I could see her facial contortions.

She begged me to fuck her harder. Sweat and fluids ran off of our bodies. Her pussy was heating up. She pleaded with me to give her only a few more minutes to finish. I grabbed her hips and thrust as hard as I possibly could. Her friends began chanting her name. I climaxed first filling the tip of my condom but kept pushing her body weight forward. Then she screeched a deep guttural sound coming all over me and the couch fabric. We lye there catching our breath. I explained I needed to stay still in her for a few minutes to allow my cock to shrink down some before pulling out of her.

She shouted, "Thank you Cassie, I think that just made the Top 20." I laughed and thanked her and everyone around us. Then was offered a cool drink by a lady I had not met yet. She peeled off my condom. Then licked any juices I had on me off. I saw Miley roll on her back as some guy did the same for her. I guess they were the Clean Up Crew. Well I picked up my clothes and weak knee walked to an open bathroom to wash up. And that was the last I saw of Miley and her entourage. They had all moved out towards tour buses. One person did remain long enough to hand me a copy of Miley's tour schedule.