Kissing My Wife, Most Erotic Sight

Story Info
His kissing my wife, most erotic thing I ever saw.
2.2k words
3.98
8.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It may have been the most erotic thing I have ever seen," I told my wife as we got ready for bed. I slipped under the covers and moved aside to give her room.

"Another man kissing me? The most erotic thing you have ever seen?" she said, incredulous.

"I know, crazy, huh?" I said as she slid in next to me and pulled the covers up.

"Maybe not so crazy," she said with a sly smile. "The taboo thing and all. Maybe that is part of it. You were not jealous at all?"

"That's the strange part of it," I said. "Yes, I was. It killed me in many ways, but at the same time it turned me on incredibly. It was like watching Charlize Theron in a love scene. And yes, I got jealous, but I got hard as well." She snuggled closer, seductively smiling, amused by the dopiness of it.

"You think you'd like to see more?" she asked playfully, pushing her mound against my leg and kissing me softly, seductively, teasingly.

"That's the thing. Yes, I think so. If that kiss was so erotic, what would seeing you get fucked be like?" I asked, returning her kiss. "Ever think about fucking other guys?" I asked.

"Of course," she said as if I'd just asked the dumbest question ever. "Every woman does. Just in her fantasies, of course. All women want to get fucked passionately by some romance-book-cover kind of stud. Even your sweet little homebody-wife."

"Ever masturbate to thoughts of it?" I asked.

"Not every night," she said playfully. "Sometimes I think of you." We made love and it was especially heated and passionate after talking about the kiss she had gotten from my friend Jake. Both of us were exhausted when we finished and simply lay there panting, trying to catch our breath. Finally, she turned to me, raised up on an elbow and asked, "What if while he was kissing me, Jake had lifted up my dress in back and put his hands under my panties and fondled my ass?" she asked with a serious expression.

"I probably would have come right then," I said turning over on my side as well.

"What if he would have fucked me right there on the living room floor?" she asked with a seductive tone and a sexy grin.

"I probably would have applauded," I said. "At least I would have sat down and watched." She laughed and said maybe she should give herself up to Jake to entertain her husband.

"You would fuck somebody just for me?" I asked with a smile.

"A wife has to make sacrifices," she said with a smirk. "Yes, I'd even consider taking a big dick in my housewife's little pussy just for you."

"It would have to be big?" I asked with a grin.

"It would help," she said laughing.

Immediately I began thinking about making it happen. I pictured her riding cowgirl over my friend Jake with his thick and long embedded deep in my wife's pussy. The thought even got me hard again as my cock brushed against her bare leg.

"You want to fuck Jake?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Sure," she said, as if I had just asked if she wanted to go to Disneyland or get an ice cream. We began talking about sex, life, and monogamy, if we believed in it, if we could really open up our marriage. We both decided that perhaps we could, that sex with other people was not that big a deal, that loving was more about unconditional commitment.

"Many people do it," she said. "Carol and her husband do."

"She told you that?" I asked. "Just came out and said, 'My husband and I fuck other people.' Just like that?"

She said they were talking about the Kardashians and Carol said that sex with other people wasn't that big a deal

"'My husband and I have an open marriage,' Carol said," Claire told me. "I think it is pretty common these days," my wife said. "You think you could?" I reminded her that I did think the kiss was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. "You saying you might want to watch me with someone?" she asked.

"I like porn," I said. "That's not all that different from watching porn." We began to talk about the real possibility of bringing in another person to our bed. We decided if Carol and Rob could handle it, then we could too, especially if it was just sex.

"How would we know?" she asked.

"We would have to decide that was all it would be," I said. "You know, make a pact. You liked Jake's kiss, but did you fall in love with him?"

"It wasn't that good of a kiss," she said smiling. "So, okay, we are going to do it, right?" We looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay," I said.

We began planning how we were going to go about it. Who was going to talk to him, what would be our rules, when and where. We decided I would talk to him, explain what we had in mind, mention the kiss and my reaction to it. It was a New Years kiss under the mistletoe and not just out of left field. Other people were kissing, but it was Jake and Claire's kiss that was the hottest, that seemed to get everyone's attention. It was their kiss that got me started on this whole watching my wife thing. I wasn't sure it meant as much to him, but when I mentioned it he admitted that it was one hot fucking kiss. He also confessed to lusting after Claire for years.

"So, you want to fuck my wife?" I asked bluntly.

"Fuck yes," he said truthfully.

"Okay, then," I said. Claire and I had decided it should start with just the two of them, so she could get comfortable, then they would call me. We thought it should be at our place, in our bedroom, and I would watch from a chair we put in the corner. Jake said he would have no problem with me watching, although Claire was a little shy about that at first. The more she thought about it, however, the more exciting it sounded to her.

She is a bit of an exhibitionist: short skirts, revealing bikinis, so the idea of showing off, even fucking for an audience began to get her juices flowing. By the time the day arrived she was as excited as a first-time trapeze artist in front of spectators.

I left before Jake arrived, to avoid the awkward feelings of the first few moments "on stage." On the drive away from the house I was so excited I could barely concentrate on driving. I took my cellphone and went to a Starbucks to wait for their call. We figured it would take them about an hour to get comfortable, since it wasn't like they had to get to know each other.

Jake had the hots for Claire since college and it was clear to me she was very attracted to him. She admitted she really enjoyed their New Years kiss, and if they had been alone at the time it may have happened that night to start the new year.

It had been over an hour, but when my phone buzzed it startled me and I nearly dropped my coffee. I wondered what the people around me would think if they knew it was a call from my wife to tell me I could come now to watch her fuck my friend. I thought, however, they may be able to tell the way I jumped up and left that it was really something special. Just how special I thought would shock them out of their minds.

I arrived home in less than ten minutes and parked in the driveway. My heart was pumping like an overheated engine and I fumbled with my keys at the side door. Once inside, it was very quiet and I walked straight to the bedroom. They were sitting up in bed waiting for me. Obviously they had already had sex, because they both had very satisfied looks on their faces.

"What would you like to see?" Claire asked, getting right to the point.

"Give me whatever you've got," I said trying to sound casual. "Oral would be good. Or anything you want to do. Just forget I am even here," I said, knowing how crazy that sounded. I was about to be a spectator while my wife fucked my friend, what could be more blasé than that? I was telling them to "just go on with what they were doing" and ignore me, which almost surely could not be done.

But she turned to him and put her lips against his, then returned the kiss he'd given her on New Years Eve. It was long and intense, and sensual and passionate. It was the perfect trigger to set off their lovemaking. Jake took the sheet off her body, revealing her to me, then he put his hands on her naked bottom and pulled her against him. She wrapped her legs around him and at the same time guided his cock into her.

I watched his erect and thick penis slide into my wife and I took a quick breath as I watched it disappear between her puffy lips, driving deep into her vagina. Repeatedly he slid in and out as rapidly as he could, and she moaned with delight as he fucked her. She opened her legs wide for him and pushed up to meet his every thrust. Ignoring the fact that they were being watched, they fucked fervently and with passion, completely caught up in their physical intimacy.

When they changed positions, getting into a classic sixty-nine, they lost themselves in an oral festival of lips and tongues. Watching sent me into such a state of ecstasy hat I forgot it was my wife he was fucking.

Sexuality is such a complicated and variable aspect of our lives, and to understand it is nearly impossible. I was doing something that previously I never would have even considered, and I was loving it, savoring it, and receiving an unbelievable amount of sexual pleasure myself.

When my wife came it was with a shout, and she kept moaning joyfully long after her initial climax had cooled. She simply was extending her pleasure as she relished the afterglow of being fucked by our mutual friend who had started things off with a monumental kiss of my wife on New Years Eve. He had come in her and I wondered if she had used a spermicide jell. If not, it was possible our family would be extended. The thought gave me pause, but it also gave me a shot of adrenaline.

The next night the three of us went dancing, and Claire spent more time on the dance floor with Jake than she did with me. Just watching them was like watching a porn flick. Their moves were sensual, deliberate, and incredibly sexy. I had to admit, seeing her dancing with Jake was like watching two people make love standing up. I simply loved taking in their performance. It seemed as if they were made for one another and I had to admit it was true.

When we got home I asked her if she'd like him to stay with us. She looked up at me, surprised I could read her mind. "What?" she said, incredulous.

"I said do you want him to live with us?"

"Is it that obvious?" she asked with a look that said yes. I nodded. "Do you think he would? Would you be okay with that?" I told her Jake was my best friend, that I liked being around him.

"And my wife is in love with him," I said. "How could I stand in the way of that? But I love you too, and I don't want to lose you. Could I share you with him? I believe so." She did not say it wasn't true, but the look on her face said she had thought of it too. "You want to asked him?"

That night they talked in the bedroom for an hour, then when they came downstairs it was clear a decision had been made. "He'll start moving in this weekend," she said calmly. "He'll take the guest room. I'd like to spend at least two nights a week in there too," she said, though I figured it would be more like three or four.

He's been with us a year now, and it is three nights a week, but one night a week we are all together in one bed. It was a great kiss that started it all, and it made me want to watch her with him. I don't watch them much anymore, but I still think about them together, picturing and remembering what I was able to see that first night. It is clear she loves me, but it is also clear she loves Jake, too. I never thought about someone being able to love two people at one time, but it apparently can be done. We are the proof of it.