Kitsune Vows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a step back to admire her impossibly beautiful body. Her large, round and gravity defying breasts on her frame... her long black hair... only this time, this was no dream, She was here in front of me!

"Well, I'm definitely ready for what comes next, but I think you're a little bit overdressed for this kind of occasion, however..." she said, stepping in while reaching for the bottom of my shirt. "...Let's fix that..." And within seconds she had both my shirt and undershirt both off.

"Hmmm, still a little overdressed..." as she reached out to my belt and removed my shorts and underwear until I was left in only a pair of sandals. My rock hard ten inch boner standing at full attention before her in the summer afternoon air...

"Close enough..." she said as she once again embraced and kissed me again. And this time there was no doubt in my mind that we were not going to stop for any reason! As we kissed, we started to slowly collapse to our knees, then slowly we were in a sitting position with her in my lap. she began to rub her lower mound against my 10 inches... Sliding herself up and down. I began to feel her slickness began to spread on it as she kissed me with more and more passion.

As her hips started to gyrate faster, she broke her kisses and leaned back in my arms, moaning up to the sky and exposing her large and full chest to me at close range. I immediately latched my mouth onto her massive left breast, and began sucking it profusely... moving my tongue and tracing around her large areola and circling her nub, while my left hand was lovingly stroking and caressing her right breast. brushing, rubbing and pinching its nub... bringing even more moans of ecstasy from inside her! She reached behind herself and put her hands on the ground to support and hold herself up as I continued worshiping her body.

As I continued sucking and massaging her breast, I began to taste a bit of sweetness. I released her nipple from my mouth to find out it was releasing milk!

She looked like she was turned on by my actions of bringing her to this level of intimacy and had no complaints about when I switched to her other breast and gave it the same treatment, until both her breasts became equally stimulated by my tongue and sucking.

She immediately leaned forward and began kissing me passionately again, our tongues invading each other's faces as we shared the sweet taste of her own milk that was still in my mouth.

As the sweet taste of her milk started to fade in my mouth, I began to get even more restless. I slowly lowered her down while kissing her until she was on her back. I began kissing her neck, working my way down her body. Between and past her mountainous peaks that I had already reached and topped, tracing and kissing her abdomen... Until I finally reached her belly button. I began kissing and French kissing her stomach, tasting her light sweat and bringing even more purring of contentment and arousal from her. After a few minutes of seducing her in that spot, I started to move even further south. As I did so, the woman asked: "What are you doing?"

"Something that I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy," I answered. As I slowly made my way past her waistline, I could start to smell the pungent scent of her aroused sex. I took my time slowly making my way closer, until finally I was at the very top of her sheath.

As I reached her edge, I heard a gasp escaping from her mouth. I knew that if she was already this sensitive...once I started, it was going to be hard to stop. so before I began, I lifted both of her legs up over the back of my shoulders; with her heels on my back.. As soon as she was ready and in a comfortable position, I went to work.

I began dragging my tongue across her lower lips, watching them twitch and hearing her moan and gasp with my every touch. as I licked and teased her I could see her sweet juices slowly flowing out from her. And the more aroused she became, the more that the heavy scent of her was getting stronger.

After a few more moments of this, I slowly began to plunge my tongue into her sweet sex. As I made my entrance, I was listening to her gasp as she arched her back. When I reached the button of her clit I applied my mouth suction around It, while at the same time giving it the same treatment that I gave her breasts... circles, flickering, rubbing... all of it was done. And from the way she was writhing around in pure sexual pleasure. I could tell that she was enjoying every minute of my actions.

While this was going on, I also reached up with my hands and began to rub and massage her breasts again in time with my tongue. She placed her hands on mine and squeezed my wrists tightly as she began to gyrate in time with my tongue's ministrations. after a few minutes, she then placed her hands on my head and started massaging me while running her fingers through my hair.

After a few minutes of this, her cries and moans were building up in pitch, so I knew she was about to climax. I began to intensify my attention to her clitoris, until finally, she came with a long winded moan, violently spraying my chin and neck with her juices while bucking wildly. During her first climax she had arched her back against the ground to allow her orgasm to pass. I gave her some time to recover, but as soon as her body and breathing began to stabilize I resumed my attack on her clitoris again, and again two more times after that.

After her fourth orgasm, I guess she was tired of being toyed with. she regained control and rolled us over to place me on my back with her on top. She crawled back down to place herself on top of my dick, which was ready for action. As she looked at my face, her long dark hair was covering both sides of her face and mine, a shroud between our faces and the sun. There was no doubt she was happy... but she looked hungrier.

"I originally brought you here with the intention of just bewitching and mating with you, but it appears that I am the one who is being bewitched by YOU!" She said, while sitting up and sliding her vaginal lips up and down my shaft, coating it with her juices. "We've spent all this wonderful time together making me mark you as mine... but now I think it's time for you to make me yours..."

And with that, she raised herself up, tossing her hair back over her shoulders. Then she positioned herself on the tip of my shaft and pushed herself downward, sending me into her tight hot depths. With one push, I was halfway inside. Another push and I was completely In, with the head ramming against her uterus while her lips were kissing around my scrotum.

As the head of my shaft rammed home, I watched as she gasped and shut her eyes and held her hands up at her sides... her face filled with half pain, half ecstasy. While her pussy was clamping down around my shaft, I didn't want this to be too painful for her so I patiently waited for her to be ready. But I didn't have to wait long. After a few minutes of waiting she placed her hands down on my shoulders and began vigorously riding me in cowgirl position, forcing the head of my shaft to ram into her womb with long hard strokes.

I then reached up and cupped the bottoms of her breasts with both hands, which were swaying with her strokes. As I held them steady and provided lift support for her, she released my shoulders and began to ride me even faster. Her body was bucking and grinding so fast, my mind was racing into a blur with sexual pleasure. It felt like the more I got, the more I wanted! No other woman before had ever brought me so much pleasure and bliss! Not my ex, nor the girls in Paris... they couldn't even come close to the sexual pleasure I was experiencing right now!

Shortly after this, I started to feel my release building up in me and I rolled us over and on to her back. Now in missionary position, we continued until I could feel the pressure was right at the tip. I then pulled out of her and began spraying the bottom of her face and chest with my baby seeds; wildly shooting off five to six times. When I was done, I had thoroughly soaked her chest with my seed. she began rubbing her belly and chest, spreading my cum all over herself. But she seemed to have a slightly dissatisfied look on her face.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, not really..." she replied.

"Then why are you looking sad?" I asked

She closed her eyes. "Well, though I am glad that you marked me as yours now with your seed, I would have loved it better if you had marked my womb first... it's been such a long while since I had a male that I could consider worthy of being my mate, so it feels like a shame to waste your seed..."

I reached out my right hand and touched her cheek. Prompting her to open her eyes and look at me right before I kissed her again. After a few moments I broke our kiss and spoke:

"Oh, we're nowhere NEAR done yet... that was just the beginning..."

I then placed her on her back again. She looked down between us and was surprised to find that I was already hard and once again ready for action! I then pushed the head of my shaft inside her, just past her vaginal lips.

"...and since I seem to have disappointed you last time, this time I won't stop until you're completely full! I'm going to make sure that you're mine now, inside and out!"

And with one thrust, I slipped all the way back into her tight depths to the end of her tunnel. As she moaned and gasped we locked our mouths together, I let her breathe her moans into my mouth as we moved as one. Her legs wrapped around my back as I drove my cock up inside her, while her arms were keeping me embraced in our passionate kiss. Our chests were rubbing together as well, mixing up my juices with hers and cementing our love smell for each other.

We didn't have to wait too long for our orgasms to hit this time. Within another fifteen minutes of round two, she had climaxed two times before I was shooting another large batch of baby batter straight into her womb entrance this time. As we both came together, she screamed out at the sky in sexual bliss. I remained still though, I was finished with filling her tight womb with my baby seeds. But I was letting her ride her own orgasm down until she was stable again.

"Now THAT was fulfilling!" She smiled and said while still gasping for breath.

"I agree," I said, closing my eyes and trying to catch my own breath. "but please tell me your name, I really want to know who you are?" I asked.

"My name is 'Kagero'." She answered

"Well Kagero, I thoroughly enjoyed that! And I wouldn't mind doing this with you often!"

Suddenly, I felt her hand on my cheek. I open my eyes to see that she had a serious look on her face.

"Are you serious about that?" she asked. Her eyes had a serious look in them.

"Why wouldn't I be, Kagero?" I said. " You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and the sex we just had was earth-shattering! Honestly even though we've just met, i feel like I've been searching for you all of my life! you're the first person I wanted to marry in a while! but I didn't even know what your name was!"

For some reason, tears started to fall down from her eyes. She hugged me and said in my ear:

"Sit us up.."

I sat up facing her, with her in my lap, my cock still hard and throbbing inside her.

"Before I can let you make another declaration of that sort, I have to tell you the truth about something. Most people would demand my life for what we have done so far, and if you are one of them, I am surely dead. so I'll only ask you to give me a few minutes head start if you decide to come after me..."

"What? Why would I..?" I started to ask, but only to have her kiss me and put two of her fingers on my lips to silence me...

"Remember, a few minutes..." she said looking into my eyes. Right after that there was a blinding flash.

As the flash of light passed, my sight returned. She was still in my arms, but when I regained my vision I was immediately stunned!

At the top of Kagero's head now rested a pair of fluffy fox ears, as black as her long hair! as I marveled at her ears, I felt something brushing my arms behind her as I was holding her. I looked down behind her and was quickly given another surprise when I came to realize that it was not just a tail, but FOUR black tails behind her!

I looked back at her face to see that she was beginning to weep. She moved to get up and run, but as she was getting up...

"WAIT, NO!" I said as I pulled her back down again and I kissed her. She seemed shocked at first, then she started kissing me back. I slipped my cock back inside her again and thrust into her multiple times until she felt our sex and calmed herself down. I broke the kiss to speak with her and to help further calm her down.

"Kagero, it doesn't matter to me what you are! it only pains me to see you running away after what we have shared..." I said. She then smiled softly as we kissed each other once more.

As we broke the kiss, I wiped her face; drying away her tears while lifting us both back to sitting up.

"I've experienced a greater love and pleasure from you than any human woman previously in my life! Besides... you didn't really fool me. in fact, I think I already knew what was happening to me the minute I came here! There's no one that I know of that would have the powers that you have to bring me here... Much less anyone that would be able to cause me to dream about you the night before! I've already read about the many stories of Kitsunes and their powers and tendencies. So you can put away your fears and you don't need to worry about me harming you. As beautiful of a woman as you are, right now I feel like I've just hit the jackpot all over again! There's no other woman in this world like you... and I'm never going to be cold enough to want to exterminate someone who I've just made such passionate love to! And I still don't mind being married and having kids with someone like you!

after pouring out my heartfelt feelings, she began to cry again, but this time it was tears of joy! She quickly hugged me tightly for a few minutes then she stood up in front of me and said:

"If you truly mean what you said this day, then I am also truly grateful for finding a wonderful heart such as yours! I have been searching and waiting for a noble spirit such as yours for many years! Not only have you given me your seed and another chance at bearing more children, but now I have a chance for love as well! If you are willing to take me as your wife, I vow this day to be faithful to only you; and help you multiply your possessions and wealth a thousand fold! I will also ensure that you never desire for anything again, including love!"

I realized this was a contractional vow that she was making with me. Since I was a man, I thought carefully of how my father would respond, then I stood up facing her and spoke:

"I agree to have you as my wife. and if you will have me as your husband, I promise to love you and cherish you. And I promise never to have any other woman above you in my life or our relationship. I also want to give you as many children as you desire to have. And I promise this vow until my wife releases me, or death takes me."

She smiled once again and kissed me again, but only for a moment. Then we hugged each other tightly as we Stood there together in the mid-afternoon air as the sun beamed down on us.

Now we have to consummate our love vows... she said.

How do we do that?" I asked.

"It's not difficult. Now you must make love to me while I'm in my true form and not in my hidden form. You have to make my body submit to your sex in the natural form I am in now. After that, we are married. Also The marriage only lasts as long as we both wish it to, though seeing how long it took me to find another partner like you... I hope it doesn't end."

This brought up even more questions to my mind... 'what happened to her last husband?'... and 'more children?' what happened to the others? and 'has it really been so long since she was married before?'...

But those were questions that I would have to ask about another time...

Right now Kagero had lowered herself to her hands and knees, facing away from me. Her tails were to her sides, giving me a full view of the opening of her sex. and she was looking back over her left shoulders at me with a 'come hither' look. Eager to oblige, I moved in behind her and aimed my cock at her opening; and gripping her hips I pushed inside her to the hilt with one push.

This time, we didn't need to give her time to adjust. We started going full speed and force! She pushed and pulled her hips back and forth to meet my thrusts. Her tails were quivering as they brushed against my chest and body, the furry feeling exciting me even more. And The tightness and warmth of her sheath never slackened, in fact now that she was in this form it was tighter and more intense with heat! Between her intense moans and the slapping sound made when our bodies came in contact being so loud, there probably wasn't a creature within the surrounding forest that couldn't tell what we were doing.

But at this point, we didn't care! This was OUR wedding day!

After awhile, I felt her orgasm hit her and slowed down to allow her to enjoy it before speeding up again. she then leaned her head down on the grass next to her arms while she kept her rear legs elevated as I continued thrusting inside her. As she did that, only one word came to my mind:

'SUBMISSION!'

But I wasn't that far off from my own climax either. My balls were boiling as well with an impending release, so I started thrusting wildly. As my release climbed up to the top of my shaft, l looked and saw Kagero grabbing big clumps of grass in her hands as she was reaching her own climax again. Finally after a few more seconds I thrusted one last stroke as we came together, the tsunami of ecstasy washing over us both at once. She cried out with each blast as my seeds poured into her womb, completely filling her once again and began squirting out from inside her body and between us.

I collapsed slowly and softly across her back, thoroughly wrung out. Kagero raised her head slightly and we once again kissed. We then turned on our right sides and lay there as I hugged her from behind and caressed her body in the grass, while two of her tails were wagging and brushing me on my side and leg. We were enjoying the afterglow of our afternoon sex in our makeshift grass bed, When...

Suddenly... I felt a drop of water hit my face.... Then two... three... then it was raining.... Even though the sun was still shining out and not a cloud was in the sky!

As I leaned up looking at the sky feeling bewildered, Kagero simply leaned up and kissed me and said: "Don't worry. The heavens have just blessed our union. rain from a cloudless sky is the sign of a 'Kitsune's wedding or blessing'. "

"I guess I still have some things to learn about your world..." I said.

"Again my husband, don't worry about that now, I will teach you." Kagero replied. The rain stopped as suddenly as it had started, and we lay there basking in the sunshine with her in my arms; and both of our hearts were content for the first time in a long time....

End of chapter 2

12