All Comments on 'Kitsune Vows Ch. 04'

by BlackCowboy76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm pretty sure Customs will have issue with bringing two undocumented individuals across international borders. They'd also have issue with bringing indigenous species across international borders as well, something about invasive species act and such. So getting them to America might be a bit tricky. Flying the friendly skies would work for him, but unless they could teleport all the way to his destination, won't work for them. And forget about packing them as baggage, that's not going to... fly... either.

Maybe by boat. He's got loads of money, he might be able to bribe a cruise ship crew to let his 'pets' on board. It'll take a bit longer, and it's probably one these hunters are familiar with and watching for, but if he can take a cruise to Hawaii then swap to another boat heading into mainland US, that should shake his tails, or at least give them a lot more difficult time operating against him.

Of course, there's a reason countries are so picky about transplanting species across international borders. Maybe kitsune are going to become an invasive species in North America. Or they may simply find their... ecological niche. They do have a somewhat unsavory reputation, at least in the old legends, so hopefully they've learned their lessons about why toying with humans is a bad idea.

BlackCowboy76BlackCowboy764 months agoAuthor

@ anonymous: thank you for your input! I was actually considering all those implications in my next chapter, which will be out soon, and I hope you enjoy reading what his final decision will be in the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous