Kitsune Vows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we do?" Kagero asked.

"While I am checking for any messages at the front desk, just go over to the elevators and wait for me there. I'll only be a couple of moments behind you. Then we will go to my room together with nobody being the wiser about us. From there we can make plans on how we can go elsewhere and further out of the reach of our enemies..."

"I like that idea, but I think that I may have an easier way to get us to your room without being seen by anyone..." Kagero said.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Do you remember about the powers that some Kitsune have?"

"Yes?"

"One of my many powers includes 'teleportation"...

I had completely forgotten about that aspect! If carefully crafted, we could go to different locations instantly without ever being seen in transit!

How does it work?" I asked.

"Step out of the car..." she said.

I then opened my driver’s door and stepped out of the car. Kagero followed suit and we quietly closed the doors.

“Wait until we are alone..." Kagero said, looking towards my left. I looked and saw a couple exiting the parking garage who were almost out of sight. As they walked around the corner and into the hotel lobby doors, we were finally alone for the moment.

"I can simply teleport to whatever location I desire, as long as I've been there before or if I have another Kitsune's energy to follow. The problem is I have never been to your hotel room, so without another kitsune's energy to guide me, i could be teleporting to almost anywhere in the building randomly or using more of my power to perform the task accurately. I can possibly get it right the first time with minimal difficulty, but I will need your memory to guide my teleportation power for the first time. All I need to do is embrace you while I'm teleporting, and use your mind's memory to guide us."

Kagero then reached out and embraced me in a hug, and I wrapped my arms around her in return.

Kagero placed her forehead squarely in the center of my chest. Then said:

"Now concentrate on your hotel room... What floor, and what room number what the room looks like... And where it is in the hotel, my powers will do the rest."

And then I concentrated on my hotel room,... eighth floor... Northeast corner... Room number 812...

Suddenly there was a brilliant flash, and when I open my eyes, we were no longer in the underground parking lot! Instead, we were right in the middle of my hotel room! I was utterly amazed at how we had gotten there! The hotel room looking just like I left it five to six hours earlier... even that the trash hadn't been emptied, evidence that no one including room service had not been there to take out my trash since earlier that morning!

One thing that I had wished though... I hadn't expected visitors and failed to put away my dirty laundry from when I took a shower that morning, So while Kagero was distracted looking around amazed at my hotel room, I hurriedly did a 'flight of the bumblebee cleanup' to make sure that I didn't show how much of a hurry I was in earlier!

As I threw my dirty laundry into the laundry bag, Kagero commented on my hotel room: "Beautiful!... It's amazing what they have done to houses now these days!"

"How long has it been since you have been in a house or hotel?" I asked.

"A couple of hundred years, give or take a century... it wasn't nearly as nice as this one." She answered.

"Then that was possibly before electricity was invented!" I replied.

"Possibly, is that how the lights in these rooms are lit?" She asked.

Yes, but electricity does a lot more than that... It also powers our technology!" I answered.

What is technology?" Kagero asked.

"It's a form of proven scientific method of using scientific knowledge for practical purposes. It's like using energy to power equipment or machinery in order to perform tasks and achieve goals..." I answered. "...Kind of like the car I was driving. You remember how humans used to get around 200 years ago right?"

"By horse and carriage..." Kagero answered

"Well, the car is the newest form of technology after that! It can move faster and go further than a horse can in one day, but it doesn't require having a bunch of horses.

That's just a example of technology in a modern age!"

This new world sounds so interesting! What's another example of technology?" Kagura asked.

"OK, I'll show you a great piece of technology... And I went to my laptop bag and pulled out my MacBook. First I introduced her to my extensive music library, which held over 7500 songs from different artists. She was so excited with how I had so many musicians in my little box, but I tried to make her understand that it was a machine like my car. I then pulled up my web browser and typed in random queries to show her not only my earlier searches for info about Kitsune, but also all the different information that I could pull up around the world.

"This is like having a journal, except a hundred times better!" Kagero excitedly said.

"You can actually have pictures along with words, songs you have heard. It's like an all-seeing oracle of old times, except that it is a machine!"

I could tell that she was totally amazed with my MacBook and all the knowledge that the Internet could show her! Places that she had never heard or dreamed of, like Paris, France. Switzerland, Germany, even the United States! And then when I showed her pictures of my family and my home in the Midwest, I could tell she had a strong yearning in her eyes...

...The yearning for a new and better life.

"The lands that you come from are so beautiful!, and your family is so funny!" Kagero said. "Do you think I could be happy living there?"

"I know that you would be!" I answered. Besides, I know that you wouldn't have to be worried about 'psycho exorcist monks on power trips' so much over there... so I guess you'd be pretty much safe."

Kagero looked at me like she had a question on her mind.

I have a request to ask of you, my husband..."

What is it? I asked.

"One moment..." Kagero said as she stood up and walked to the center of the room. As she reached the center, she put her hands together in front of her, as if in prayer. She then began to glow in a gentle golden aura and called out: "Come to me, my daughter..."

There was another bright flash, and then we suddenly had another visitor that appeared before us, a younger and beautiful looking Kitsune girl with long brown hair down to just behind her shoulders. She was complete with fox ears on top of her head and similar in looks to Kagero, with the additional difference being she didn't have her mother's well developed chest and only had one tail compared to kagero's four tails.

"Hello mother," the young woman spoke. "I trust this means that you and your new husband have finally reached safety?"

"Yes, my daughter." Kagero answered. "And now that we have done so, I want you to meet my husband so that we can ask a favor of him..."

They both turned to me,

"Demarco, allow me to introduce you to each other." Kagero then turned to the young woman and said: "This is my last living child from my first marriage... my daughter, Hitomi." Kagero then said as she turned back towards me: "Hitomi, this is my new husband, Demarco..."

"I am honored to meet you, Hitomi!" I said.

"I am pleased to finally make your acquaintance as well, young sir!" Hitomi said cheerfully. " I have already heard much about you from my mother. Please take great care of her..."

"That, little lady..." I said. "...I can pretty much guarantee you that I will! But Kagero, you mentioned that you had a favor to ask me... what is it?"

Kagero then moved back over to me. As soon as she was within reach, she wrapped her left arm around my waist and held her right hand to my cheek... with a look of pleading desperation in her eyes...

"Help us escape this life full of betrayal that we have endured, full of nothing but slaughter and nightmare. Take us back with you to your home when you go... take me and my daughter away from here!"

End of chapter 4

12