Kitten Exposed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clit was next to be exposed. Ava worked the knob on the small vacuum tube that encased her pleasure nub. With a much softer plop, it too came free. With that, she saw what she thought was her new sex, a bulbous mass of distended teenage flesh. She shuttered, Ava said her pussy would return to normal, but she couldn't help imagine it would forever be like that. Unsurprisingly, the thought turned her on. She had nearly forgotten about the inflatable dildo that Ava has pushed in earlier, but was reminded when she saw the hose with the small bulb pump now dangling from her pussy.

Ava had the biggest grin on her face once Tabitha's pussy was fully revealed, "wait until we get to the next part." Ava's fingers then caressed Tabitha's new pussy, immediately Tabitha's let out a moan, her pussy was just raging with passion, the slightest touch was like Heaven itself. Ava's full hand pressed into Tabitha's sex as Tabitha's cooed in response. She then wrapped her hand around Tabitha's elongated sex, like it was a huge fat cock and stroked her. Tabitha loved how intensely pleasurable the slightest tough was to her now bulging pussy, and Ava was incredibly satisfied with her handiwork. The effects from this would wear off in due time, perhaps two or three days. But those few days would be very interesting for the little girl.

Tabitha moaned and writhed as Ava played with her, her fingers exploring the bloated redness of her labia, her huge and highly sensitive clitoris, but most of all, she loved it when Ava would slap the fullness of her ruined pussy. Tabitha was left on the edge of several orgasms once Ava was through exploring Tabitha's swollen mass of a cunt.

Ava now wanted to move on to the next part, she grabbed the pump that hung from the black hose that slithered it's way out of Tabitha's frustratingly temporary mess off a pussy. Though Tabitha's pussy would return to it's original and adorable state within a week, Ava found an immense pleasure in the way it looked now and how willing Tabitha was to let her do these things to her.

Ava started to pump the inflatable balloon inside Tabitha's pussy. She continued to explore the girl's bloated flower petals as she did. Ava would be as merciless with the inflatable device as she was the pussy pump. At first Tabitha could barely feel the swelling inside, she was lost in the pleasure Ava was providing her, Tabitha's pussy was almost unbearably sensitive, every nook and cranny of it felt like her clitoris did originally, and her clit was just a dam of pleasure ready to burst. With each pump, the blackness of the rubber started to expand Tabitha's insides and the opening of her bulbous pussy.

As Ava continued to pump, Tabitha became aware, then fully aware, of the rubber balloon that now filled the insides of her pussy and started to gape her pussy. She watched in lewd fascination as her once pretty pussy started to splay open with a mass of black rubber like some alien creature was emerging from her womb. She accepted it, and resigned herself to the fact that her pussy was now Ava's and she would be a willing participant to anything Ava wanted. She started to moan as she felt the dildo swelling in her abdomen, it felt good to be so filled. She offered herself to Ava as much as she could.

The mass swelled and pushed her insides apart to accommodate itself and it started to split her swollen flower in two. Ava pumped the dildo bigger and bigger within the petite girl's pussy. It took another minute or so, but pretty soon Tabitha was wincing in pain as the inflatable stretched and expanded her insides and bore its way through the once narrow entrance of Tabitha's pussy.

Tabitha cried out as the massive black rubber balloon finally expanded so much that her pussy expelled it. Her engorged labia split wide to free it of it's girth as it passed through her nether channel. Ava had completely reshaped her pussy, it had gone from a cute little hole to a blown out mess in the course of 2 hours. Tabitha really hoped it would return to normal, and indeed it would. But there was also a lingering part in the back of her brain that was thoroughly wishing it didn't, and Ava would continue to brutalize her.

Once the balloon popped out, Ava went to work splashing some lubricant on her hand and squirting some directly into Tabitha's gaping hole. She wanted to fist Tabitha so badly. She quickly pushed two of her fingers into Tabitha's pussy, who was already moaning at the slightest touch. Ava was able to work a third finger in easily, and also her pinky finger.

Ava pumped the four bunched up fingers into Tabitha's splayed out and loosened hole. Ava's other hand went to work on the clit turned micro cock causing Tabitha to squirm in incredible pleasure. Four fingers were the norm, practically any girl could handle them squished together and Tabitha was no exception, but her pussy was still young and tight. Ava would get her fist in her eventually.

Ava pushed and prodded with her fingers. She felt deep into Tabitha's pussy, then pulled them free and tried to tighten and angle her fist. She pushed at Tabitha's still gaping pussy, letting the lubricant do it's work. Pushing her thumb into her pointer finger, and squeezing her hand to the smallest possible size she could, she pushed. Tabitha was doing all she could to help, pushing her hips out and spreading her legs as far as possible, "I want it," she even added between moans.

Going back to the four fingers, Ava tried to widen Tabitha's hole more. She pushed the four in and then tried to straighten them out, but the resistance of Tabitha's still tight pussy won out. She even got her other hand in the mix and slide her other fingers in alongside the ones already pushed in. She tried prying Tabitha's pussy open more. To Tabitha's credit, she seemed to want it as much as Ava did.

Ava worked her hole for several more minutes, but to no avail, the girl's pussy was just too small. Challenge accepted. She finally pulled her fingers free and gave Tabitha's gaping meaty pussy a good slap, "I will get my fist into you eventually." Tabitha nodded in understanding. "Now what do say we flog your pussy until you pass out?"

Tabitha looked up with renewed excitement and nodded vigorously.

Ava used up the rest of their time together flogging Tabitha's eager and swollen hole. It was only about fifteen or twenty minutes, but Tabitha's blown out pussy was turned even redder by the heavy flogger. It slammed into Tabitha's swollen pussy over and over, sending waves of pussy flesh in each direction, like a rock being thrown into a pond. Tabitha's clitoris was the number one target and exploded in pleasure as the flogger rocked Tabitha's world.

When it was all said and done, the squirming panting teen had cum three additional times, and each time Ava would continue to flog her pussy. She didn't stop to touch Tabitha, she just struck her pussy over and over as her swollen pussy took every hit eagerly.

Tabitha didn't pass out, but she was incredibly exhausted as Ava finally kissed her check and told her their time was up, Tabitha turned her head and returned Ava's kiss. Their tongues touched and two kissed passionately for a moment until Ava pulled away. She adjusted the table level again and undid Tabitha's restraints.

It took Tabitha a while, but she eventually came to reality. She pulled herself off the table. Ava had already counted out a pile of cash at the desk. Tabitha winced as she tried to walk. Her brutalized pussy ached and cried out out with pain and pleasure. Incredibly she just wanted to be tied back down and had her pussy beaten more. As much as she wanted it, she didn't ask. She found her clothes in a pile on the floor and put her bra on first. When she looked down her body, she could see her lips and pussy flare out in redness and swollen flesh. She put her shirt on next. She grabbed her panties but those would never fit on and she couldn't bear the thought of the cloth running through her folds, or the wedgie they would cause. She was suddenly elated she had worn a skirt. She pulled her skirt up and walked over to the desk, tucking her panties into her purse.

Ava was smiling up at her, "I'm really proud of you Kitten. I really hope you come back. I know I was harsh, but I can tell you had fun. Your pussy will be back to normal within a week. You'll probably be really sensitive but I don't think you'll mind." Ava motioned at the pile of cash in front of her, "You earned this for sure."

It was $7500. She already tucked away the first $50 she got for showing up. $500 for the first round of slapping, $2500 for the whipping and orgasms, and finally $4500 for the brutalization of her pussy. She couldn't believe it. All her money problems were solved in an instant, and even though her pussy was wrecked, she was so happy she signed up.

"Thank you so much Mistress, I... I will absolutely be back. But only if you're my researcher," Tabitha said as she smiled.

"Of course Kitten,"

"And will you whip my pussy every time Mistress?" Tabitha added, almost begged.

Ava smiled broadly, "yes, I promise Kitten." Tabitha was feeling overwhelmed and hugged Ava, who returned it.

Tabitha had a hard time leaving. Her mind was all over the place. Did Ava really like her? Did she really enjoy what just happened? Did she really like Ava? How could any normal person ever enjoy that? What was wrong with her? But she was so excited at the same time. She made all the money she needed to get out of her current issue. And she enjoyed it so much. Could she really do it again?

Tabitha opened the door at the entrance of the building to the outside and saw Sam sitting in her car. She was texting someone, or otherwise occupied. Tabitha hobbled her way over to the car, her soreness was raging right now as all the adrenaline and lust had dissipated. Now her pussy just hurt. And with it swollen, she had to keep her legs wider than normal. Tabitha noticed Sam look over at her as she closed the final distance to her car. She tried to walk as normal as possible, but there was really no hiding it.

She opened the car door and grimaced as she sat down and tried to make it look normal. Her fat labia pulsated with pain and discomfort and she finally got down into the seat.

"You okay Tab?" Sam asked looking at her with concern.

"Yeah, um, I'm fine. I uhh," Tabitha hadn't even thought about this moment at all for some reason, "I had a really rough appointment," she finally blurted out.

"Oh I hear ya Tabby, I hate going to the gyno too," Sam put the car in gear and left the parking lot, her curiosity satisfied.

Tabitha smiled, she was happy she didn't have to have that conversation with Sam. Tabitha pulled out her phone and brought up the service station's number and called. The big bellied guy answered, she could recognize his gruff voice, "Tom's Auto."

"Hi, uh, yes, this is Tabitha, with the Buick," she said.

"Yeah," he waited a moment.

"Oh, uh go ahead and fix it," she said.

"Great, you got it. I'll get working on it tomorrow, and you can pick it up Thursday at around 6pm or Friday morning after 8 am," he said.

"Oh that would be good, still $1500?"

"Yep." And they hung up.

The auto station was right down the road from her house, she could easily walk there. She knew Sam had work Thursday night and had classes Friday morning. Tabitha couldn't help but grin, today was a really fun day.

***Thank you for reading! Just want to note again that this is all a fantasy. But please leave your comments! I have most of the next story written, which is a bit tamer like the first story. Please let me know what you would like to see happen to Tabitha next!***