Kitten Exposed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this one too, I nearly forgot," Jenn slid another paper over for Tabitha. Tabitha signed the torture one. The time on it indicated it would be over at 9pm. She then reached for other paper Tabitha had pushed over. "This one is an additional release form Ava requested you sign too," Jenn added.

Tabitha looked it over and instantly felt her slit start to quiver and moisten. It gave express permission to Ava allowing her to have full access going forward to use and torture Tabitha's pussy. Basically, while Tabitha was in this room, her pussy was forfeit. It also came with a $1000 bonus.

Tonight would be crazy.

She signed the additional paper too and slid it over to Jenn. Jenn reached into a drawer and pulled out a large bundle of cash, "Well assuming the night goes well, this is yours." Jenn stood up from the table with a smile, "Since you're here earlier, and you signed that paper, Ava requested that you take off your shirt, but leave the skirt on and," Jenn walked over to a stool in the room that had a decent sized dildo on it pointing straight up, "you ride this until she comes in."

Tabitha couldn't get her clothes off and her pussy impaled quick enough. Finally. She shed her white shirt and lined her already sopping wet hole with the dildo, she rubbed her juices all over it and then lowered herself onto it. She moaned as it penetrated her. It was thick, but nothing outrageous. She was so happy to have her cunt penetrated.

It occurred to Tabitha as the dildo worked her hole that she owned absolutely zero sex toys, and suddenly that seemed like an absolute crime to humanity. She also noticed there were a couple cameras already on and pointed towards her. Tabitha upped her game a bit and tried to put on the best show possible. She ground her pussy into the dildo, holding up her skirt so the cameras could see her pussy. It was still a bit swollen, but had largely returned to normal.

Tabitha impaled herself on the dildo for a good ten minutes and just as she was about to take a break, the door opened and in walked her goddess. She froze as she saw Ava. Ava looked fantastic. She had a similar outfit to the one she wore during their first encounter, but this one was lacier and she had these dead sexy fishnet stockings on. Ava smiled as she saw Tabitha fucking herself as she had requested.

"Well hello Kitten, did you miss me?" Ava asked as she walked over towards Tabitha.

"I did Mistress, I couldn't wait to get in this room again," Tabitha said, she was breathing a bit heavy and her legs were starting to ache.

Ava walked over to Tabitha, probably as eager for tonight as Tabitha was, "Let's see your pussy, little one," she said as she knelt down in front of Tabitha. Tabitha pulled her pussy off of the dildo and lifted her skirt for Ava. Ava reached out with her left hand and touched her mound, and inspected her labia a bit, causing Tabitha to moan. Ava took her liberties with Tabitha's pussy, pushing her finger inside and rubbing her thumb on Tabitha's clit. Tabitha pushed her hips forward and buried her attention in Ava's touch.

The sudden shock of the slap on Tabitha's left tit broke her concentration on her pussy. Ava's hand had was already in motion as Tabitha's right tit jiggled and bounced from being hit as well.

It had begun.

While Ava's fingers were working Tabitha's cunt, her other hand warmed Tabitha's tits up for what was to come. Tabitha held her skirt up with both of her hands near the top of her pussy mound for Ava and and she pushed her tits out further for the abuse. Even though she winced with each hit, it felt wonderful. Her mind wandered back to Tom, who she was by no means attracted to physically, and him hitting her tits with his belt. She felt a little ashamed about it like she had cheated on Ava somehow, but she also started to revel in the memory of it. She liked to be used, it almost didn't matter by whom, but so far Ava was the best.

Ava stopped playing with Tabitha's pussy and used a rope to bind Tabitha's arms behind her back, then directed Tabitha to continue fornicating with the dildo. Ava then retrieved some clothespins and returned. She stopped Tabitha just long enough to apply the wooden implement to each one of her nipples. Tabitha moaned at the new sensation. It was in no way worse than the binder clips she had used throughout the day, but she did notice that her nipples were way more sensitive.

Ava then took some time to admire the sexual being in front of her. She had a lot of plans for the girl, and she had a little over four hours to make them all happen.

After a couple minutes, Ava came up behind the moaning girl and pushed her down so that her pussy was deeply impaled on the dildo, "are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress, please, I'm all yours," Tabitha said embracing the fullness of her cunt, the warmth of her recently slapped tits, and the biting of the clothespin on her nipples.

Ava reached around Tabitha to grab a hold of each of the clothespins. She then started to twist each one of them. Tabitha winced as her nipples were twisted in kind. Ava turned her nipples about 180 degrees, then back another full turn. Tabitha simply loved it. The pain the clothespins were only translating into pleasure by her lusty nerves, and was sending waves of pleasure that flowed into the depths of her her tits, then down to her clitoris.

Instead of wincing, Tabitha's reaction turned to moans as she pushed her tits out even more for Ava.

"Oh I think you are going to have fun today Kitten," Ava said as she turned the clothespins cruelly far, which only resulted in a louder moan from the lithe little masochist.

"Uh huh," Tabitha managed.

Ava moved around in front and inspected Tabitha's tits. They were a great size for this. They were big enough that Ava was sure she'd be able to tie them up at the base. Her breasts were supple and she knew her skin would turn visibly pink and red for the cameras tonight, people always liked that. Her tits jiggled and bounced due to their perkiness. And her nipples were on the larger size, which was perfect for the tortures that lay ahead.

Ava pulled the clothespins off Tabitha's nipples and massaged them for a brief moment. Once Tabitha looked ready, Ava then started slapping her perky titties in earnest. She started going one then the other. Tabitha was already lost in the abuse. Ava then slapped her tits together, hitting the outside so they bounced into each other. Then she would cup each one of Tabitha's tits with her one hand, and clap her hands together, but with Tabitha's tit being in the middle.

Ava smiled as she pulled her hands away from Tabitha and gave her moment to collect herself, "Kitten, you are something special, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

Tabitha opened her eyes and grinned back at Ava, "So much so Mistress."

"Why do you think that is?" Ava asked. Her fingers returning to Tabitha's nipples and she lightly squeezed and pulled them.

Tabitha watched as her nipples were elongated for a moment as Ava pulled one then the other, "I just, prior to coming through that door, I barely even had sex. Something just happened. I love being at your mercy. I love how it feels to be controlled, and now I'm craving being hurt. It drives me crazy if I'm doing anything but getting my pussy whipped or my tits slapped."

Ava then dug her fingernails into each one of the Tabitha's nipples, they both gave each other a devilish look. Ava wanted to see what Tabitha could take and Tabitha wanted to prove how much she loved it. Ava pinched. Ava ended up winning, but Tabitha held out far longer than either expected, until she finally screamed out in pain and pleasure from having her nipples crushed with the sharp fingernails so hard.

"Are you ready for the next part of tonight's fun?" Ava asked the panting Tabitha.

"Yes Mistress..."

***This ran a little long again, but I promise we'll jump right into the really brutal stuff in Chapter 5. So check back soon as I've started working on that already. There will be lots of wonderful breast tortures (among other things) for our daring heroine. As always, please leave your comments. I read every one.***

12