Kitten Time

Story Info
Perfect morning with kitten and Sir.
985 words
4.73
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sunshine spills into the bedroom window bathing the curled-up kitten in a golden beam of warmth. She blinks lazily, using her paw to rub away the sleep from her eyes. Slowly she stretches out, back arched, breasts pressing into the softness of the bedspread - rumpled after yesterday's scene. Kitten shakes her butt playfully, her long fluffy tail tickles her inner thighs, making her smile. Languidly she gets off the bed and crawls across the floor. She pushes the door open just wide enough to get her body through and start the search for Him. The soft clickety-clack of a keyboard gives away his location too easily. She prowls on her hands and knees to the source of the sound. With a demanding meow, she announces her presence and he looks up from his screen.

"Ah looks like someone is up, come here sleepyhead."

With a smile, she quickly crawls to her position between his legs. She sits upright on legs tucked under, back straight, knees slightly spread apart with paws between open legs awaiting his command. His gaze slowly inspects his naked pet, her silky black hair perfectly framing her breasts, perky kitten ears on her head, pouty mouth, and bright eyes looking at him. She inhales sharply when he runs his hand up her belly to grasp one of her breasts. He squeezes and starts circling one nipple until the numb gets hard and starts to ache. With a grin, he pinches her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger making Kitten whimper but like a good pet, she holds still.

"You're such an eager little kitty aren't you?"

She lets out a soft sound, a mixture of a meow and a whimper in response. He lets go and Kitten takes the opportunity to crawl onto his lap, straddling him, and starts nuzzling lovingly into his neck. She starts purring contentedly, while his hand is stroking down her back silently encouraging her. His hand slid higher until he held her by the nape of her neck. His fingers stroke the black leather collar and circle to the front where the tag proclaims her as his possession. He admires the craftsmanship, the intricate carvings he spent months to get just right. His hands fall away to be replaced by his lips on her neck instead. He trails kisses from her ear to shoulder and backs up again. She flinches when his teeth meet her earlobe. He bites down harder, and Kitten can't help but let out a whimper of pain and desire. Unable to help herself, she starts rubbing her pussy against his growing bulge.

"Ah ah, enough with that, you haven't even had your breakfast yet."

She gives off a displeased grunt. Ignoring her dissatisfaction he stands up and carries her like she weighs nothing, making her feel so small and protected. He carefully places her on the kitchen floor, making sure she is steady before letting go. He turns to the fridge and takes out a jug of milk. Kitten crawls after and starts rubbing her cheek against his leg, while he pours the milk into a bowl. He smiles at the sign of affection. Gently he place the bowl on the floor, so as not to spill a drop. She lowers her face to the bowl, forearms touching the ground with her butt high up in the air, tail hanging down. He smiles at the sight and threads his fingers through her hair, stroking his pet. Kitten starts lapping up the creamy milk. His hand traced a path down her back, over her hips, and up her tights. Kitten spreads her knees wider apart while giving out a soft meow. His fingers find her labia, and he opens the delicate folds wider. Wider. Her skin flushes, and she can feel his gaze studying the most private part of her. She desperately wants to rub her tights together but knows it's not allowed.

"Keep drinking" he orders in a whisper while pushing down her head.

Obediently she does. He pushes two fingers roughly into her waiting wetness. A moan escapes her lips as he starts fucking her with his fingers. His left hand comes down hard on her ass, leaving a red outline on her cheek. As he kept spanking her, alternating between left and right cheek, she let herself fall into a meditative state. She thrust her ass out awaiting each blow, lost in the sensation and the rhythm. Her body burns with need, nothing else matters. He pulls his fingers out roughly, glistening with her wetness. He takes a firm grip on her hair and pulls her to her knees. He opens his pants, takes her by the chin, and forces himself into her mouth. She loves his size and feel of him in her mouth, the slight taste of salt against her tongue mixed with the sweetness of the milk. Slowly he thrust in and out while she does her best to suck, caress, and kiss, anything to make him feel good. His breathing quickens, and he begins thrusting harder and deeper. He grabs the loop on her collar and tugs down, choking her slightly. Kitten desperately tries not to gag, to remain open and receptive. He still and she readies herself to swallow. Instead, he pulls out and aims at the half-empty milk bowl. With some fast pumps of his hand, he spills into her bowl.

"Lick it up," he rasps the command in her ear.

Under his watchful gaze, Kitten crawls over and laps up the mixture of milk and cum eagerly. When done, he gazes down at her proudly. She beams up at him. He lovingly brushes a tendril of hair off her forehead, before gathering her naked form in his arm, enveloping her in warmth and safety.

"My sweet kitten," he whispers. "You are mine."

"Yours, Sir..." she sights and closes her eyes.