Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 03

Story Info
The Soccer Team is arriving soon as Kitty's ordeal continues.
18.1k words
4.64
32.2k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Authors Corner: When I started this story series, I thought that maybe I was travelling a well-worn and cliched path, but the reactions I keep getting tell me that even if that is so, it's a path readers like to explore again and again.

As an author, I do have a question for you, my readers and I hope you will please take a moment and try to answer it. Almost all of my stories fall into the NonConsent category and in that category, there are hundreds of stories featuring forced sex, group sex, gangbangs, gangrapes, etc.... When one adds the term "Bully" or "Bullying" to a title and the story, what makes that different from any other NonConsent story. It's still rape or forced. It's still (often) a gangbang.

In my mind, the idea of a bully or bullying adds a sense of cruelty to the story. Not that rape and forced sex aren't or can't be cruel, but a large number of those stories focus solely on desire and sex and even sort of end up with so-called happy endings. I prefer to think of stories featuring bullies as having that added element of purposeful infliction of pain or humiliation. Yes, those elements can appear in other stories but for a true bullying story I feel like they are a necessary aspect.

Let me know what you think. Why is this story idea so popular and what makes a story about bully's so different than any other type of NonConsent story. I'd really like to hear opinions on this.

Meanwhile, here is part 3 of "Kitty Gets Bullied" and so much happened that I'll tell you now, there will be a part 4. This story took on a life of its own and I had to go where it took me. I hope you enjoy it, and as always...DISCLAIMER: Rape is bad, all characters are 18 or older and if this isn't your type of story, please feel free to explore your own fetishes with other authors. Now we pick up right where Part 2 ended...

* * *

"Play with her boys, keep her busy. I've got to go get a few party favors before the team gets here!" Lisa waved at the guys and shooed them towards Kitty, still bent over the sawhorse and bound, wrists to ankles. For what seemed like the hundredth time, Kitty lifted her head as best she could, tears streaming down her red and puffy face and pleaded with Lisa.

"No more Lisa, please...Haven't you done enough?" Lisa stopped and turned towards her aunt. She walked slowly up to the bound MiLF and squatted down so she could look her in the eyes.

"Aunt Kitty," Lisa purred, bringing up a hand and stroking her cheeks. She wiped the tears off of her face and then brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly licked the salty tasting tears from her finger. She shuddered with pleasure. "Mmmmmm...you taste so good. Now be a good fuck doll and shut up. You have a lot more men to satisfy this weekend and you need to keep up your strength!"

Then, she reached under Kitty and sharply grabbed and twisted her bulging, hanging breast, making Kitty moan in pain. But what frightened Kitty the most was the way her pussy clenched as Lisa twisted and pulled on her nipple. She could feel it beginning to drip once again as if making itself ready for whatever came next. Kitty's mind whirled with confusion. Why was she reacting so strongly to this abuse and rape. She hated what these sick bastards were doing to her, making her do...didn't she?

Lisa saw the reaction shudder through her aunt as she twisted her nipple. She smiled and leaned in and kissed Kitty on the cheek, then slipped her tongue out between her lips and licked up another few tears.

"Now that's a good slut!" Then she quickly stood up and turned towards the boys who had by now gathered around her and Kitty. "Be good to her fellows. I'll be back in a jiff!"

Then she squeezed between the men and headed out the front door, leaving Kitty still bound and surrounded by the group of horny guys. She had sucked and been fucked by all of them, some twice already and to her horror, she could see that many of them were already getting hard again.

"I need to feel her lips around my cock one more time!" Ryan moved up directly in front of Kitty. He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head up so that once again she was staring at her nephew's enormous monster cock. Thick, veined and slightly curved it twitched already dripping precum from its tip and still smeared with her own juices from the double cunt fucking she had received from him and Jack.

"Ryan, no, pleas-MMMMPPPPHHHHHGGGHHH!" but her words were cut off and slurred into a wet grunt as Ryan, fiercely grinning, shoved his huge dick in between her lips and into her mouth. She could taste his salty dribble as well as the tang of her own juices all mingling together along her tongue as Ryan shoved himself deeper. She heard a low guttural groan of satisfaction coming from him as he felt her warm, wet mouth surround and envelope his cock.

"Oh my gosh you feel so good Aunt Kitty" Ryan groaned as he thrust deeper into her mouth, feeling the head of his cock push up against the back of her throat. Kitty gagged and tried to spit, desperately trying to keep his thick tool from cutting off her air supply completely. Ryan apparently wasn't happy with the way that Kitty was reacting. He slid one hand down onto her throat and began to squeeze, cutting off even the little bit of air she was getting. Then he took his other hand and quickly pinched her nose shut!

Kitty began to thrash and buck, shaking her head and grunting and whining around the fat dick filling her throat. Ryan squeezed tighter and chuckled.

"If you want to breath auntie, then you better start sucking!"

Kitty whimpered but realized that Ryan was serious. She tightened her lips around his knobby shaft and started sucking, her tongue running under and along his thick rod as she washed and slurped along its length. Ryan groaned again in satisfaction feeling her mouth slide along and around his shaft. He relented a little and slightly loosened his grip around her throat.

"That's so good Aunt Kitty. Keep it up, just like that!" Then he looked over at the other guys watching him face fuck her. "Somebody fill her ass!" he said. Let's really get her motivated!" Kitty jumped when she heard that and immediately groaned around Ryans cock, once again shaking her head and whining piteously. Ryan quickly tightened his hand around her throat once more and Kitty gurgled against the pressure.

Meanwhile, Chuck was fastest among the others and he nearly sprinted around the makeshift table to get behind Kitty. He slapped his hands, sharp and hard against her thick, upturned ass and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them almost painfully wide, exposing her red and gaped asshole. Already wet and glistening from her previous ass fucking she had so recently received. Kitty moaned and sobbed, tears coursing down her face as she tried to plead with them to leave her poor ass alone, but no one was listening. As Ryan thrust in and pulled back only to thrust in again, filling and fucking her mouth with a savage intensity Kitty could barely keep up with, Chuck Pushed his large cock up against her painfully red asshole and began to shove in.

Kitty shrieked and bounced, wildly throwing herself forward, to the side, back and forth. Anything and everything she could do to keep his huge cock out of her ass. But Chuck was just as determined to fill her from behind and Ryan was defiant, gripping her throat and nose, pushing deep into her mouth, holding her in position so that Chuck could gain access to her poor ass.

Not wanting to be completely left out of the fun, Pauly and Gabe got down low to either side of Kitty and as her forced spit-roast continued, they each grabbed a hold of one of her swollen and taped breasts and began to squeeze and play with them. Pauly grabbed her breast that had several wooden clothespins clamped on it. He flicked and slapped at the nasty wooden clamps and was delighted as Kitty whined and jerked as he did so. Drool spilled out of her mouth and along Ryans cock as she cried out when Pauly slapped at the clothespins and squeezed her aching breast. Then Pauly grabbed each clothespin, one at a time and yanked hard, pulling them viciously off of her breast. They left behind angry red marks and immediately pins and needles of renewed blood flow and feelings surged up through her breast and through her nipple. Her poor abused tit stiffened and throbbed under the assault and Pauly grabbed and twisted her nipple hard, pulling on it, making Kitty cry out even harder.

Gabe grabbed her other breast and pulled on it, bringing her hot, stiff tit towards his mouth. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked on the fat, swollen areola. Then her bit her tender tit flesh and pulled with his teeth while flicking his tongue across the tip, over and over again.

Kitty whined and sobbed, she bounced between the cock slowly filling her ass and the huge dick in her mouth. Her body shuddered and twitched and writhed, twisting and groaning as she was played with and filled in almost every way.

Then, when she thought she couldn't handle anything more, she felt fingers sliding up between her legs, pressing between her spread pussy lips and entering her. Gabe was starting to ginger her pussy even as he sucked and bit her breast. His fingers were deft, and they slid into her cunt, pushing deep and spreading themselves, twisting and tickling her inner folds. She grunted and groaned even more and gasped as his fingers found her swollen and engorged clit. Hard and sensitive, his fingers brushed and pinched and twisted it, alternating sliding deep inter her pussy and then twisting and rubbing her clit again.

Kitty wasn't sure how much more she could take. She was breathing spasmodically when she could breathe at all. Her heart was pounding furiously and her whole body was shaking under the continued sexual assault. She sucked and licked and gulped along Ryans cock, trying desperately to finish him off fast so that he would pull out of her throat, even as she dreaded drinking another load of cum. Her ass burned and clenched around Chuck's enormous cock. He only had four or five inches in, only about half of his cock, and still it was almost too much. Her tits swelled and shrieked with pleasure so hot it was painful and her pussy was being finger fucked hard and fast. Her whole body was one huge sex machine, running on high.

Worst of all, she was reacting to all of this. She hated and despised these sick, vile men for what they were doing to her but her body didn't care what she thought. It was shaking and quickly filling with pent up desire for all this and more. Perhaps even because she hated it so much, her body responded even harder. Fire shot through her cunt, ripples of pleasure-tinged aching filled her tits, and her ass was in agony, but that agony was fueling a deeper, profound pleasure as well. Kitty couldn't understand it, but she couldn't deny it. The feelings rose in her faster and harder. It was coming quickly now, that peak of exultation that she knew was upon her.

She tightened her mouth even harder around Ryan's shaft and sucked. Her tongue swirled around his length and tried to wrap itself around him. She found she was thrusting her ass now towards Chuck. He slapped her beet red globes and thrust deep, almost all of his 10-11 inches shoved deep into her ass. She shrieked and sobbed and pumped and sucked harder than ever. It was too late for anything but the climax her body so desperately needed. Her whole being shuddered and then it exploded, fully consuming every inch of her hot and abused body.

She nearly swooned as her pussy clenched hard and began squirting hot juices out in a solid stream, coating Gabe's hand and arm. Her tits felt like they were swelling to the point of bursting. Her ass screamed its agony and pleasure, and she bobbed her head frantically up and down along Ryans shaft. She hadn't even noticed that he had released her throat and nose and that she was sucking him of her own volition, harder and more fiercely than she had ever done before. Her whole body burned and shook and twisted and still they kept up their fucking and sucking and biting and pinching of her body, keeping her orgasm blossoming at full power, refusing to give her time to allow it to abate and her to restore some sanity to her mind.

Now the men too began to reach the end of their endurance. First Chuck, his giant cock shoved tight and deep in Kitty's ass. He could feel it coming. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed painfully hard, leaving red fingerprints bruised into her cheeks. Then he shoved forward and with a final, deep throated groan, began to cum. He shot a load of thick, creamy ropy strands of semen deep into her ass. It filled her up, bloated her insides and she felt the pressure of backwash as the overflow was forced back up her anal canal, along Chucks shaft and actually squirted back out of her ass. But chuck didn't soften immediately and used the thick creamy cum as lube to keep pounding away in her ass.

Now Ryan reached his limit. He grabbed her hair once more and pulled Kitty deep onto his cock. Kitty tried to relax her throat as she felt her nephew twitch and start to swell. She recognized what was coming and she did her best to ready herself. With a final gasp, Ryan shoved deep and began to spurt hot cum down her throat. It coated her mouth, flowed down her throat and into her stomach. She gagged a little and spit some back out, but she swallowed and gulped as best she could.

Even having cum twice before, Ryan was full of thick cum, and the amount shocked her. It tasted smoky and slightly bitter but with a creamy sweetness that permeated her mouth. There was a smell too of thick, warm musk that filled her nose and sent her own orgasm into another shuddering paroxysm. She cried out, gurgling wetly, spilling drool and cum out of her mouth and down her chin.

Gabe and Pauly twisted, sucked and pulled on her tits. Chuck continued to thrust in and out of her ass and Ryan held his cock deep in her mouth, allowing the feeling of being wrapped in her warm, soft mouth to wash over him. Fingers still slid in and out of her pussy but were slowing down, finally to be pulled out all together.

Then the fingers released her tits and with a final sharp nip, Gabe pulled his mouth away from her breast. Her nipple was red, fat and swollen with teeth marks around her swollen areola. All around her, the men pulled back and left her alone, bent over almost double, panting, gasping and crying. Kitty sobbed and took in wet, shaky breaths, trying to regain some control of herself.

As she tried to get herself back under control, she felt hands taking ahold of her wrists and ankles where she was bound. As she coughed and panted, tears still sliding from her eyes, her face red and hot, hands untied her, straightened her up and her arms were slung around the shoulders of Jack and Ryan. They helped her walk and led her out of the dining room and through the doorway into the hall, leading to the back of the house. She was taken to a back room and led into what must have been the master bedroom.

Like the rest of this empty house, any original furnishings had long since been removed, but the boys had been industrious and had found an old iron queen size bed frame with four metal bedposts, one at each corner. They had also found an old mattress and used some quilts to cover it. They led Kitty into the room and laid her back on the bed. Kitty was exhausted, still shaking from her forced orgasms and was too weak to resist. She barely registered what was happening, at least at first.

As she was laid back, Jack and Ryan took a hold of her arms and pulled them above her head, to the bedposts at the head of the bed. They held them there while they grabbed something on the posts that rattled. Before Kitty could fully realize what was happening, the two men took handcuffs, which here attached by one cuff to the posts, and clicked them shut around her wrists. They motioned to the others who had followed them and Gabe and Pauly took a hold of her legs and pulled them apart. There were cuffs on the foot posts as well, and they took them and quickly attached Kitty's ankles to them. Now Kitty was naked, spread eagled and cuffed to the bed.

Now Jack nodded to Ryan and the two men reached for Kitty's taped and swollen breasts. They peeled the edge of the packing tape up and began to unwind it from around her enormous mounds. The tape stung, pulling and pinching at her sensitive breasts as it was pulled off but finally her breasts were freed. There were angry red marks encircling her breast and teeth marks still visible around one nipple. Jack reached down and softly began to stroke his fingers over Kitty's nipple. She moaned and twisted on the bed, her arms and legs pulling and rattling the cuffs that held her. Her cum-thick voice hoarsely whimpered at the men.

"Stop...please...no more...just, let me go...I'm, I'm begging!" She said the last word with a sob. She turned her head looking between Jack and Ryan. "P...please...!"

Ryan smiled at his aunt. He bent down and kissed her, on the lips. His tongue slipped out and pressed against her mouth. Too tired to resist Kitty opened her mouth and let his tongue slide in. Ryan ran the tip of his tongue across her teeth and then dipped in to meet her own tongue. He lapped softly against it till Kitty reluctantly kissed him back. Ryan's hand slid up onto her breast. He cupped her round, full boob in his hand and squeezed. Gently at first but continuing to get stronger and harder till Kitty let out a wet cry of pain. Then he stopped and pulled back from his kiss. Kitty's tongue hung out, a tiny drop of drool dripping off of it as she panted hoarsely.

"Just rest Aunt Kitty. You'll need your strength. I'll bring to something to eat in a while." Then he cruelly pinched her tit one more time making her wince. Then, leaving her to sob, they draped a thin quilt over her and filed out of the room, leaving her alone.

Kitty cried for a while, panting and futilely tugging on her bonds, but eventually, worn out by the boys, she unwillingly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

* * *

Lisa had grabbed Kitty's keys as she left the house. She hopped into her aunt's car and drove off. Perhaps ten minutes later she pulled up in front of an apartment building where a friend of hers lived. She parked the car and got out. Heading into the building and upstairs to the second floor. When she reached the door to apartment 2B, she glanced at the outside porchlight to the side of the door. It was off, so Lisa knew it was safe to knock. Her 'friend" was a working girl and when she had clients over, she left a red bulb lit so that others would know she wasn't to be disturbed. Lisa knocked twice on the door and waited. A moment later the door was pulled open, and the smiling face of Amory stared out at her.

"Lisa!" Amory exclaimed and reached out to embrace the young woman.

Lisa returned the grin with a genuine smile of her own and hugged Amory back. The embrace lasted a few seconds longer than just a friendly greeting might have and Lisa could feel Amory's nipples stiffening beneath the silken robe she was wearing. Lisa was feeling a warm flush as well, but right now she had other things on her mind. She broke off the hug a few moments later and slipped her arm around Amory's waist as the two women went inside.

"It's so nice to see you sweety!" Amory said. I wasn't expecting company, but I don't have any clients, so I've got some free time." Once inside and the door closed behind her, Amory turned to face Lisa and pulled her in close. She leaned in and softly kissed Lisa on the lips, her tongue immediately pressing between them, eager to explore her sometime lover's mouth. Lisa let the kiss happen and returned Amory's passion. For a few moments the two women held each other tight, their tongues sneaking out to explore one another, their lips softly suckling against the others. Finally, with a tiny whimper of regret Lisa pulled back.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers