Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack smiled and took the hard nozzle and ran it softly over Kitty's stomach, tracing it down till her reached her bush covered pussy. With her legs spread and cuffed to the posts at the end of the bed and after the thorough wash and finger fucking Chuck had just given her moments ago, her pussy was wide open, red and twitching. Jack slowly ran the tip along her splayed open cunt, pressing just a little as he went down her full length and then started back up. Kitty shook her head vehemently, her eyes begging Jack not to do this!

"No...Please no Jack, don't! Please not this!" But jack just kept smiling and began to press the nozzle into her open pussy. Thick for a plastic tube, it wasn't near as wide as anything Kitty had shoved in her tonight already, but it was hard and unyielding, and she could feel the cool plastic being inserted deeper into her pussy, till all eight inches in length were shoved in. Then jack looked to Pauly.

"Help Chuck with the bag, ok?" Pauly grinned like a fiend and rushed over to chuck, who still held the bag. Pauly bent down and picked up the bucket full of hot soapy water. He lifted the bucket while Chuck pulled open the mouth of the rubber enema bag. Pauly began to pour the soapy mixture into the bag. Kitty could see the red bag expanding as Pauly and Chuck filled it till the sides of the enema bag were bulging with liquid. Kitty had braced herself but so far wasn't feeling anything. Then she realized that the cut off valve was clamped shut. Jack looked down at Kitty, his eyes sharp and glittering as he reached for the valve. "Ready?" he giggled and released the clamp.

Immediately the gurgle and hiss of water could be heard running through the tube and beginning to push out into Kitty's helpless pussy. The nozzle had been shoved deep and suddenly Kitty could feel the multiple holes squirting out hot, soapy liquid deep into her cunt. She grunted and moaned as it flooded into her and began to fill her bladder and abdomen. She could feel the water pulsing as it filled her, swirling into and through her and almost at once, that feeling of needed to pee began to grow inside her. She bit her lip and whimpered and grunted as she was filled more and more. The pressure was building, slow and steady and a deep ache was starting to form as the bag continued to empty into her.

Then a new sensation suddenly intruded. Gabe stepped up and began to squeeze her breasts. He grabbed her nipple in the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pulled hard on both of them, pinching, twisting and stretching them up and away from her body as far as he could pull them. He had a tight grip, and he stretched the skin, pulling it harder and reveling in the cries and shrieks from Kitty. Making her jump that way, the liquid filling her up sloshed and roiled and she could feel it bulging back and forth. She groaned in pain and cried out as her tits were mauled.

But something else was happening too...again! Her pussy was starting to heat up. Her heart was lurching in her chest and her tits were swelling and beginning to burn in a way that had nothing to do with how they were being pulled and tweaked. She was getting turned on, not just a little, but strongly, wildly. She felt like she was in heat. Her face felt hot and flushed and her body was starting to tremble. Jack was now moving the nozzle in and out of her pussy and sliding it in circles, creating friction and sensation even as the water flowed into her. He was literally fucking her with the nozzle, and she was getting off on it. Her mind cried out in panic, shrieking at these fucking bully bastards to leave her alone but her body was on fire clamoring for more.

Kitty's eyes were wide and tearing up, her full lips quivered, and drool seeped out along one edge. Her tongue slowly stuck out and she started to uncontrollably pant. It felt like her body was reaching overdrive, sexual overdrive. How could this be. It was as if every surface of her body was increasing in sensitivity and feeling. Unable to stop herself she cried out a long, sharp moan of pleasure and screamed as the feeling of water filling her and fingers pulling and twisting her tits overwhelmed her senses.

"OH MY GOD AAAAAHHHHHH!" she cried out, her body thrashing and bouncing on the bed, yanking futilely on the cuffs that bound her.

Then as suddenly as the water had started, the sensation of it flowing into her stopped. Her own oversensitivity didn't relent, and she still twisted and pulled at her bonds, feeling the powerful aching pain in her tits as Gabe continued to ruthlessly twist them. Blurry eyed and in a haze, she looked up to see that Jack ad pressed the cut off valve shut. The red bag still sagged and bulged, perhaps half full. That meant almost half a gallon of the soapy warm liquid had been pushed into her. Now Jack was pulling the long hard tube out of her pussy, and it squeezed and clutched at it as if it had a mind of its own, trying to keep it in her. But Jack pulled it out and held up the wet, slick end. Kitty could see trickles of soapy water as well as her own juices coating it.

"Well, that's one hole taken care of. One to go!" And he met Kitty's gaze and grinned. Even through her body's shaking, heated sexual fever, she felt a cold fear down in her loins, as if all that hot, soapy liquid had turned to ice water. She was still panting but she sucked at the drool that was between her lips and managed to whimper softly.

"No, please Jack, not that!" Jack ignored her. He took the wet nozzle and moved to where he could see between her legs.

"Gabe, give her tits a rest for a moment and help me spread her, will you?" Gabe reluctantly let go of her nipples and moved to assist jack. He reached around and under Kitty and grabbed a handful of each of her ass cheeks. He gripped them tight and pulled them wide. Then Jack took the hard 8-inch nozzle and slid it down, caressing her pussy one last time with it as he continued down till it reached her gaped, red ass. Then he began to push the nozzle in. Kitty could feel the slender and flared tip easily penetrate her and push deep. The pressure was firm but not unbearable and soon all eight inches were firmly set in her ass.

"UUUGGHHHH!" Kitty moaned, "Ppp...please take it out!" but Jack again ignored her and stood up. He reached out and put his fingers on the flow valve. He looked at Kitty.

"Ready?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows lewdly. Kitty shook her head, even as her body tingled with unbidden excitement, as if it wanted more to be done to it! Jack smiled knowingly. "Feeling something?" He asked. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Then he looked to Chuck. "I think that Spanish Fly you doused the champagne with is really working. She looks ready to cum right now! Then, with no further warning, he opened the valve and water began to flow once again.

She could feel it in her ass immediately. Hot water, slick with soap and suds gushed deep into her ass and began to fill her bowels. She grunted hard and tried to ignore the sensation as water flooded into her. Her mind was also reeling from what Jack had said. Spanish Fly? They had drugged her, and her body was reacting. The heat was still rising and her pussy still dripped and clenched, wanting something to fill it. They were forcing her to become a willing participant in her own degradation. Her whole body convulsed with a powerful tremor as fire lanced through her pussy and her ass spasmed around the invading nozzle. She could feel the pressure mounting in her bowels, painful but erotic at the same time, only furthering her total feeling of sexual need. She sobbed and bit hard on her lip, trying to do anything she could to stop the intense feeling of need that flowed through her.

Now Pauly was lifting the bucket and pouring more of the godawful water into the bag and Chuck was squeezing it, forcing it to flow faster and harder into her. Kitty moaned in defeat and humiliation as her body ignored her mind and shuddered again, racing towards a climax. Suddenly Jack was getting onto the bed. Kitty hadn't even realized that he'd stripped off his pants and his rock-hard cock was standing at attention. He straddled her stomach and grabbed her tits in both hands. Then he humped his hips forward and shoved his cock between her two globes. He squeezed them tight around his cock and began to titty fuck her, rough and fast. He spit down onto her tits and let it drip between her breasts to create lube, even though her breasts were already shiny with the soapy water Gabe had used on them.

Jack was transported to heaven. The feeling of kitty's large, soft, pillow thick breasts wrapped around his shaft was amazing. He slid deep between them and gripped her breasts even harder, and Kitty moaned feeling his hot and hard shaft sliding between her breasts as Jack squeezed and pinched them roughly. She gasped for air as Jack's weight pressed down upon her abdomen and all that force-fed liquid filling her up. She panted and groaned and whined as Jack pulled and twisted her tits hard, fucking between them with greater force every thrust.

Ryan came back into the room and saw Jack with his cock between his aunts' breasts and the enema bag bulging as it was squeezed, and water flowed into her ass. His eyes lit up with passion and lust and he shucked his pants off as quickly as he could. Then he moved up to the head of the bed and got up on the mattress. He grabbed Kitty by the head and turned her so she was looking at his cock once again. But instead of shoving his dick into her mouth which was honestly what she had expected, he raised up on his knees and leaned in, placing his heavy ball sack against her mouth. He grabbed them with one hand and pushed them against her full, drool stained lips.

"Open up Aunt Kitty, suck my balls, lick them. Go on!" He shoved them hard against her and even as Kitty's mind shrieked no, he mouth opened and she sucked his two fat balls and the whole of his sack into her mouth. The musty, thick smell of his manhood permeated her nose, inciting riots of desire and excitement throughout. She moaned and mumbled even as she swirled her tongue around his balls, lapping at his sack, sucking on it and rolling them about in her mouth.

Kitty sucked and gasped air in around the balls filling her mouth. Jack continued to slide between her breasts, twisting and squeezing her nipples as he did so. Chuck was squeezing water out from the enema bag which, even being refilled was below half. Gabe had taken a hold of the nozzle deep in her ass and begun to twist and fuck her ass with it even as more water filled Kitty almost to bursting. She cried out around Ryans balls and her body jumped and bucked and twisted beneath the men as they continued to do whatever they wanted to her. Tits fucked, ass filled, mouth filled with balls and cock. She jumped and twitched and burned bright with a passion she knew was being forced upon her. Her heart felt like it was skipping a beat every other pulse and her whole body felt hot and frigidly cold at the same time. Her toes curled, her fingers clenched and unclenched and she whined and whimpered continuously, begging them to stop and pleading with them not to. Her body and mind were not her own and she was wracked between fear and humiliation as well as a deep, burning pleasure and a desire for more of all of it.

As Jack continued his merciless tit fuck, Ryan swirled his balls one final time and pulled them out. Now he lay his massive cock across her mouth and slid it back and forth. Kitty didn't have to be told anything, her tongue slid out and began stroking it even as he slipped the thick wide tip between her lips and pushed it into her mouth and against her cheek, pushing it out as he fucked her mouth. He slapped her face where his cock was distending her cheek and he could feel the vibrations through her face. He grunted with his own deep satisfaction.

The cock in her mouth and the face slap were the final straw to push her over the edge. Almost with no buildup or warning Kitty's climax was upon her. She began to howl and twist and hump her hips up and off the mattress as hard as she could. She reacted so violently to her orgasm that Chuck was caught by surprise and jerked the enema tube out of her ass. Immediately Kitty began shitting a geyser of liquid back out of her ass and her pussy clenched and began to squirt as well. She screamed and moaned and thrashed and Ryan and Jack were hard pressed to keep up with her. They rode her while her orgasm ripped through her and she emptied herself out onto the bed. The fucked her face and tits and kept her rolling beneath them till she was spent, gasping and heaving as she tried to regain some control of her body.

Ryan and Jack both pulled away and crawled off of her without reaching climax themselves. They were in awe of the 40 year old MiLF as she lay there moaning and trembling, her breath hitching in her throat. The bed was soaked and her legs were covered with various fluids. Jack looked to Ryan, Chuck and Gabe.

"She is a wild cat!. Get her wiped down again and bring her into the living room. Everyone should be here soon. The three men hastened to uncuff Kitty and wash her down with whatever was left in the bucket while Jack and Pauly went out to make sure everything was ready for their guests.

* * *

Timing is everything, and Lisa and Amory's timing was perfect. No sooner had they parked Kitty's car at the curb and gotten out with the bag of toys in tow, than Gleason's SUV pulled up and he and several members of the school's soccer team piled out. Lisa had to hold back a laugh as the tall, muscular men nearly tripped over one another scrambling out as fast as they could.

"Evening fellows. You all seem awfully anxious to get here? I suppose you are expecting I have something...or, should I say, someone waiting for you? Hmmm?" She smiled wickedly at the guys who all laughed and nodded excitedly, gathering themselves up and nearly surrounding the two women. One guy, a young black man named Toby actually draped his arm around Lisa and brought his other hand up to cup her firm, pert breasts. Lisa laughed and slapped his hand away.

"Hey! What the hell? I thought we were here to party!" Lisa ducked under his arm and slid her hand along his back, pushing him forward, towards the house.

"Now Toby," she cooed gently at him, "I may not be on the menu but never fear, I'm certain you will like my substitute." She laughed and blew Toby a little kiss, somewhat lessening the sting of her slap.

Then she and Amory moved towards the front door, not wanting to waste any more time out here. The team whooped and laughed and followed them in. Amory walked a little slower, falling back and catching Gleason's eye. She gave him a knowing smile and looked towards Lisa as she swayed her ass and pushed Toby towards the front door. Gleason eagerly followed her gaze and nodded. Amory blew him a kiss, letting her tongue slide out and around her wide, sensual lips and moved to catch up with Lisa.

When they came through the front door, Jack and Pauly were in the living room, muscling in an old, battered couch that they had stored out in the garage. It was a sort of olive-puke green with round padded arms, a low back and threadbare cushions. The two men were just getting it into the living room. They looked up quickly as Lisa and her entourage entered.

"Great!" Jack exclaimed, "you're back. Just in time! The guys are bringing Kitty out and we thought that this old thing might be useful!" Lisa looked at it warily but she supposed she saw the advantages of it. After all, beggars can't be choosers.

"It will do Jack." Then she looked back over her shoulder and around behind her at the soccer team and Amory. "Let's get the guest of honor out here and introduce her to her new friends!" The guys from the soccer team nodded eagerly, looking around to get a glimpse at their entertainment for the evening. Jack saw the hungry look in their eyes. He recognized it from seeing it in his own friends eyes. He turned towards the hall door and called out.

"C'mon guys, get her out here!"

"We're...UGH!.. coming," grunted Chuck in reply.

"Let me go you fucking sick bastard!" screamed Kitty. No more! Get off!" there was the sound of a scuffle and then a shout from Gabe. A moment later, Kitty, naked, panting and wild eyed ran out of the hall and into the living room. She froze when she saw the large group of new men as well as Lisa and Amory.

"Oh shit!" muttered Lisa. "Can't you guys keep control of one middle-aged slut!"

"We'll get her!" Gleason said. "C'mon team!!" and without waiting to see if they followed him, Gleason sprinted across the room towards Kitty.

Kitty saw him coming and jerked into action. She whirled and launched herself towards the kitchen and, hopefully, the back door. But she didn't get very far. As she spun around and took her first step, Chuck came barreling out of the back hall. Kitty saw him and turned to sidestep and was grabbed around the waist by Gleason. As he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down, Chuck reached her and grabbed a hold of her arm, yanking her backwards. Off balance from the two men, Kitty stumbled and fell, landing on the carpeted floor and half on Gleason. Then there were several other guys grabbing a hold of her and pulling her to her feet, twisting her arms hard behind her back, taking a hold of a fist full of her hair.

Kitty screeched at them, twisting and struggling to get free but her surge of adrenaline fueled strength was quickly leaving her and within moments she was held fast by Chuck, Gleason and several of the newcomers. Jack shouted to get their attention and pointed to the couch he and Pauly had just brought in. The group understood and began to muscle Kitty across the room to the battered old sofa.

Kitty was still struggling to pull free but she had begun to cry, shaking and pleading as they wrestled her over to the couch and forced her to a kneeling position on the seat cushions, facing the back. Chuck shoved her from behind pushing her awkwardly hallway over the back, her large breasts bouncing and hanging free over the back. Gleason set himself between her legs and half knelt on the cushions behind her, forcing her lags wide apart. His team understood and when Jack produced the coils of rope, two of the men grabbed them and began wrapping one end around her ankles. Then, the pulled the rope tight and took the other end and looped it under the couch and around one of the wooden legs. The pulled it till there was no slack and tied it off.

As her legs were being secured, Chuck gestured to Gabe who had come out from the back room. There was a bruise on his cheek and a little blood from his nose. He wiped it away and came over to help the guys. He went around the back of the couch and grabbed one of Kitty's arms. He was carrying one of the sets of handcuffs that had been attached to the bed. He angrily took her arm and twisted it, purposely higher than it needed to be, behind her back. Then he grabbed her other arm and crossed them behind her.

Holding her with one hand, he took the cuffs and snapped them onto her wrists, tight. Then he stepped back and slapped her ass hard. Kitty whined and jumped forward. Gleason was enjoying this. He liked being behind the bound MiLF keeping her legs spread open. He took his hands and began to rub them over her ass, feeling the way he round ass cheek rippled and moved beneath his hand. When Gabe slapped her ass so hard he left a vivid red and white hand print, Gleason was excited to see her move and twitch, her ass jump and grind trying to keep away. He grinned and slid a hand down till it was between her legs. He ran it through the damp tangle of her bush. He wrapped a hair around his finger and gave it a vicious yank and was rewarded by a screech from Kitty as her whole body lurched and pulled against the ropes and the cuffs. He smiled to himself and slid his finger further between her legs till he was parting her thick and swollen pussy lips. His finger twisted and pushed up into her. Kitty grunted and tried to clench her pussy to keep him out but Gleason liked the tight feel and simply added a second finger.