Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

Amory, it's really good to see you...but I'm actually on a bit of a time crunch. I came to as a favor." Amory looked quizzically at Lisa, raising her eyebrows slightly and a mildly wicked smile slowly gracing her mouth.

"Oh?" She responded, "What sort of a favor?"

Briefly as she could, Lisa laid out what she had done and why. Amory knew about Lisa's fairly slutty past, and she also knew the value in her having found a rich and gullible man to marry and keep her. Besides, she was actually privately excited at the prospect of seeing Lisa pregnant, her belly and breasts swollen. It was a fetish she harbored, and she had plans to make the most of that time once Lisa really started showing. So, it was also in Amory's self-interest to make certain that Lisa was kept safe and happy. As she listened to what Lisa had already done to her aunt, her own quim began to moisten, and she could feel tingles of excitement fluttering through her. When Lisa finished her explanation, Amory looked at her young friend with a new found admiration.

"And you just left her there trussed up for those guys to use while you came to me for a favor?" Lisa chuckled wickedly.

"Yes! Ryan and Jack will keep her busy and when the soccer team gets there, she'll have a whole new fresh crop of guys raring to have a go at her." Amory flushed a little, thinking of Lisa's aunt tied down and being used over and over again by the soccer team.

"So...what exactly can I do for you? What's this favor you need?" Lisa looked and her friend and smiled.

"Toys!" She chuckled as she said it. "I need to spice things up and I know you have a pretty nasty, kinky side to your pleasures. I was hoping you could lend me a few of the more interesting ones to...you know, liven the night up! The guys are great and all but I'm not sure how creative they are. Amory laughed at this, a deep throated and sexy laugh that sent shivers of anticipation and longing down Lisa's spine. But she controlled herself "So, can you help me?' Amory thought about it for a moment or two and then slowly nodded.

"I think I can sweety...but I have a condition!" Lisa was the one to now look at Amory questioningly.

"What?" Amory widened her grin till it was almost devilish.

"I want in! You get my toys only if I can come and join in the fun!" Lisa's eyes sparkled with interest as she stared back at Amory. After a moment, she made up her mind and nodded her head.

"Okay, that's a deal! This will make it even better!" Amory nodded.

"All right, give me a moment to get ready and grab a few toys and we can go!" Without waiting for a response, she untied the sash around her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. Underneath she wasn't wearing anything else, and she openly displayed her nudity to Lisa. "You don't mind waiting just a few minutes, do you?" Lisa just stared greedily at her friend, her eyes roaming the beautiful woman's body, taking it all in.

"No...not at all. Take your time." She managed to say. Amory chuckled and leaned over to kiss Lisa gently on the lips one more time.

"Your too easy!" she whispered as she pulled back and turned away to go get ready. Lisa watched her go and disappear into the back room. Then, quietly she followed till she could see into Amory's back room and watch the woman get ready.

Amory was older than Lisa by about 10 years, making her 28 or 29. Lisa wasn't actually certain of her exact age. They had been lovers on and off for the last year and though Lisa loved men, she had found something different and special with Amory. Part of it was definitely physical. Amory was tall and statuesque, standing almost 6' tall. She was not quite height-weight perfect, Lisa guessed she weighed in at about 165. But looking at her, Lisa couldn't see an ounce of fat anywhere. She was athletic, muscular and built like a thoroughbred, long strong limbs that rippled with underlying strength. Her breasts were large and round but held high, with pale rose pink areolas just a blush deeper in color than her tanned flesh and large, sensitive eraser sized nipples. Her ass was the only thing maybe slightly out of proportion but again it was round, firm and perfect to Lisa's eyes. Apparently to Amory's clientele as well or so Lisa had heard.

She had naturally straight black hair which she tended to wear just to her shoulders, though today she was also sporting a red and a blue streak in it. It gave her a kind of punk aesthetic and Lisa loved it. She watched Amory got to her dresser and look through till she found a pale pink 1/2 cup bra. She slid her arms into it and fitted it under and around her breasts, then she deftly reached behind her and fastened it with practiced ease. She reached back in and pulled out a matching pair of panties and slipped her long legs into those, pulling them up into place. She grabbed a pair of jeans off her bed and quickly shimmied into them. A t-shirt from her closet finished off the outfit. As she turned around Lisa couldn't help but laugh at the wide-open red lips and tongue sticking out between them that adorned her top. As Amory came around the bed, she stopped long enough to slide her feet into a pair of sandals. Lisa looked at her friend, her own heart racing just a bit after watching her parade about naked and then get dressed.

"Ready to go?" she asked Amory. She nodded and went to a drawer in a large cabinet on the far side of the room. She opened it up and peered in. Then she turned and grabbed a large purse from her dresser and began to pick out several items from the drawer and put them into her bag. She stopped for a moment and turned to Lisa.

"Do you have any lube at the house?"

"Just the natural kind," Lisa laughed in reply. Amory nodded.

"Let me grab some just in case. She grabbed the purse and went into the adjoining bathroom. As she did, she called back over her shoulder. "Could you see if you can find my Hitachi? That would be good to bring. I think it's in the living room. Lisa nodded and headed to the living room to search for Amory's vibrator. As she left, Amory closed and locked the door and then turned the tap on her sink, running the water. Then she reached into her bag and pulled out her cell phone.

Unbeknownst to Lisa, Gleason and Gleason's father were two of her regulars, as were a few of the soccer team. When Lisa had told her that she was having Gleason bring the team over to continue the fun with Kitty, it had given her an evil idea and once she thought of it, she couldn't resist. She quickly pressed to contact number for Gleason. The phone only rang once before it was picked up.

"Hey Amory, how are you?"

"Good Gleason. Say, I heard it from a reliable source that you and several of your teammates are on your way to meet up with Lisa...and some, friends?" Gleason chuckled over the phone line.

"Well, I can neither confirm or deny that," he said and Amory could almost see the grin on his face.

"Well...I'm heading over there too. Lisa personally invited me. Gleason made a little choking noise of surprise at that.

"Really?" he gulped. "That's...amazing. But uh...I thought this was a freebie from Lisa. I can't pay for..." Amory cut him off quickly.

"Don't worry about it Gleason! Tonight's all on Lisa. I just had an idea that might add something extra to the party!" And she told Gleason exactly what she had in mind. A minute later she hung up, turned off the water and headed back into the bedroom.

"Find it?" She called out to Lisa, even as she reached down and grabbed her Hitachi from right under the bed where she always kept it.

"Not yet Amory! I don't see it anywhere!"

"Never mind! Here it is," she called back. Let's get going!" She went out and into the living room. Lisa and she headed for the door.

This is going to be some night!" Lisa said as they left the apartment and headed for Kitty's car.

"It certainly is," answered Amory with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "It certainly is!"

* * *

Back at the house, Kitty was still asleep, fitfully mumbling and twitching in uneasy slumber. Even in her dreams she couldn't escape hands and tongues roaming over her body, touching, stroking and pinching her. She twisted only half awake trying to keep her unseen assailants from teasing and tormenting her, but her body kept responding to each slap and tickle. With a start Kitty's eyes flew open and she looked around wildly, for a moment forgetting where she was or how she had come here. The room was dim, lit only by a small table lamp that was set on the floor of the room. She pulled against the cuffs shackling her to the bed and groaned as she realized the futility of it. A moment later the door to the bedroom opened and Jack stuck his head in. He saw Kitty, barely covered by the quilt and smiled.

"Good, your awake!" Then he turned and shouted down the hall. "Hey guys, she's awake! Bring it in!"

Then he came into the room and stood over Kitty. He reached out and grasped an edge of the quilt that covered her and began to slowly pull it off of her. He smiled as Kitty shook her head and tried to reach for it to keep at least a part of her covered, but her hands were still chained to the corner bedposts, and she couldn't reach. Jack chuckled and dragged the quilt off of her body, revealing the enticing swell of her large melon sized breasts and the soft, expanse of her stomach. He trailed it further down, so that the thick, curly bush of her pussy was brought into view and finished by dragging the edge down her legs, revealing her firm thighs and calves. Then, the quilt was on the floor and Kitty was once again fully exposed to the cruel bully who stood over her. As he finished uncovering her, several of the guys came in and filled the room, all carrying a variety of items.

The thickly built and muscular Chuck had a yellow plastic bucket with him that sloshed as he carried it in. Kitty could see steam rising from it. Pauly carried a large bottle of champagne that was already opened. Gabe had a large and thick yellow sponge and Ryan came in last with a plate holding several sandwiches on it. Jack looked at them and nodded in satisfaction.

"Good! Get her ready and I'll go get her little surprise..." and with that mysterious statement, Jack turned and left. The guys quickly gathered around the bed where Kitty was bound. Chuck set the large bucket down and gestured to Gabe.

"Clean her up! Pauly, let her have something to drink! When we're done, she can eat, OK Ryan?" Ryan smiled, his eyes staring at his shaking and sweaty aunt. His eyes roamed over her body and the hand that wasn't holding the plate of sandwiches unconsciously rubbed at the bulge in his jeans.

"Yes, fine." He muttered, not taking his eyes off of her. Kitty whimpered and stared at the four men surrounding the bed.

"Please Ryan," she managed to whisper, "please stop! Let me go! You've already done enough. I won't say anything, I just want to go home, please!" Tears welled up in her eyes and Kitty hated herself for sounding so weak and feeble and, something else. She hated how she couldn't suppress a frightened thrill that ran through her body as she wondered what these men would do to her next and a part of her felt excitement at the fact that she was helpless to stop them. Ryan just smiled at his aunt and shook his head.

"No can-do Aunt Kitty, we have guests coming soon and I know they are all eager to meet you!"

Then Gabe was taking the large sponge and dipping it into the bucket. He sloshed it around and then pulled it up. Warm, soapy water dripped from it as he wrung it out and then dipped it again, soaking up more. He pulled it back out and then leaned over Kitty. He squeezed the sponge and sudsy water cascaded down over her stomach and chest. Gabe smiled as Kitty gasped and writhed against the water. It was hotter than she expected. Then Gabe took the sponge and began to scrub it over her body.

Kitty was coated and splattered with cum and sweat and drool that had accumulated on her body during the gangrape that the boys had inflicted on her. They had put her to bed, wet and tired so she hadn't really even noticed, but now Gabe was scrubbing over every inch of her body with the heavy sponge. He rubbed it in circles over her stomach and up to her breasts. He lifted them, unable to resist squeezing them in his hands, letting her fat, soft breast flesh fill his grip as he cleaned her underboob. He ran the rough sponge up over her nipples and paid far more attention to them than was perhaps needed. Kitty whined and groaned as he circled and stroked them, causing them to swell and stiffen under his relentless scrubbing.

Chuck, meanwhile, reached into the bucket and searched around till he pulled out a thick washcloth. He partially wrung it out and then took the warm, wet cloth and slid it between Kitty's legs. She squealed as he took the rough cloth and slid it between her pussy's sensitive lips, scrubbing and rubbing, actually penetrating her several inches and then yanking the cloth back out. Kitty writhed under his assault, lifting and twisting her hips to avoid his touch as best she could.

"God! Stop! Stop! Stop!" She screamed. "Enough please!" Then Pauly was there by her head, sitting on the edge of the mattress. He held out the champagne bottle.

"Hush now Kitty," he crooned. Have a little drink! You must be thirsty after all your...exertions!" He chuckled at his own joke. He held the bottle up and covered the opening with a finger so it wouldn't spill out as he tipped it toward her mouth. Kitty shook her head and hissed at him.

"Get the fuck away!" she panted as Gabe scrubbed across her tits yet again and Chuck began shoving his cloth covered finger deep inside her once more. Pauly just shook his head and made a 'tsking' sound.

"Now Kitty, is that anyway to talk to someone who is just trying to make you feel better. Really, drink some of this, it'll do you a world of good!. Then he grabbed her hair and twisted it, making her hold her head still.

He took the bottle in his other hand and pushed the open neck against her lips. She tried to keep her mouth shut tight, but Pauly yanked her hair causing her to shout and Chuck took that moment to add a third finger, wrapped in the rough washcloth, shoving deep into her spread cunt. Kitty couldn't help it, her mouth opened in an involuntary grunt and Pauly shoved the bottles open neck into her mouth. Sharp, pungent champagne flowed out into her mouth, filling her cheeks and dancing, sparkling and bright along her tongue. For a moment she tried to resist but she realized it was swallow or drown in champagne, so she began to swallow it. Gulp after gulp, mouthfuls at a time, she gagged, spluttered and swallowed the champagne. Some did spit back out of her mouth, running over her cheeks and chin, but Pauly was relentless and refused to pull the bottle away. Kitty's cheeks bulged and her eyes were wide and rolled in her head as she was forced to continue to drink more and more of the bubbly, frothy liquid.

After a few more swallows and what must have been the equivalent of about a third to half of the bottle, Pauly finally pulled the champagne bottle back and out of Kitty's mouth. He quickly placed his hand under her chin and over her mouth, insuring that she swallowed the last mouthful of liquor. When it was down her throat, he pulled his hand away, patting her cheek as he did so.

"There now, see. That's much better." He turned his head and looked at Gabe. "I think she spilled a little up here Gabe." Pauly got up and Kitty was momentarily relieved as Gabe ceased focusing on her breasts and brought the warm soapy sponge up to her neck and face. He gently wiped and cleaned the champagne Kitty had spit up and made certain she was clean, relatively speaking anyway.

Between her legs, Chuck had finished sliding in and out of her pussy, leaving it red and wet and open. He dipped the cloth back in the bucket and then began to wash her legs with it, sliding up and down along each leg, firm, long strokes, getting her wiped down, the same way one would rub down a thoroughbred after a hard race. The feeling of her legs being stroked and cleaned sent more shivers of excitement through her body and Kitty whimpered against the feelings these men were forcing upon her.

"No more.... I'm begging, damn it just please stop!" She knew they wouldn't listen, but she couldn't help herself. Tears came unwillingly to her eyes and even as they flowed, Gabe wiped them away with the sponge. Then Ryan was next to her, sitting down where Pauly had been a few minutes earlier.

"Hey Aunt Kitty. You are so fucking beautiful! I'm really glad we get to do this with you!" Ryan talked as if he and Kitty were sharing a chosen adventure together, not like he had bound her and helped gang rape her in every hole, twice over. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. No tongue, just a gentle, soft kiss and that made Kitty's heart leap all the more, though if in fear or excitement she couldn't honestly tell. Then he pulled back and moved the plate of sandwiches to where Kitty could see them. "I brought you some food! You must be hungry after all that exertion. Here..." He reached over and picked up a half sandwich.

Kitty could smell mayo and turkey and saw the edge of a tomato slid in between the slices. She wasn't sure she could eat, her stomach having been filled with several loads of cum and then having that champagne poured down her throat, but she was so tired of struggling and she didn't want to have food forcibly shoved down her throat so, reluctantly, she opened her mouth and let Ryan feed her. After a bite or two, she realized that she was indeed hungry and she ate more willingly, eventually finishing off two halves of a sandwich. Ryan seemed very pleased with this. He smiled and took a napkin from the plate and wiped her mouth.

"See, that's better, right?" As he sat there smiling at her, his hand crept up and slid onto her breast. He rubbed his hand softly over it, using his flat, open palm to stroke and press down across her nipple. It was stiff and achingly hard, and Kitty couldn't help herself, she grunted in pleasure. Ryan smiled as if he had done her a favor. Then he reached down to the floor and brought up the champagne bottle again.

"Here...have a little more, to help wash down the food!" Without waiting for her to answer, he brought the bottle to her lips. Kitty wasn't willing to be force fed more liquor, so she willingly opened her mouth and let Ryan pour champagne in. She drank several more mouthfuls, gulping it all down. Perhaps, she thought, they were trying to get her drunk. Maybe they thought she would react better if they did that. But Kitty was a strong woman, at least most of the time, and she could hold her liquor. And in truth, champagne had never really done much for her, so she drank with little worry about the effects of the alcohol.

Ryan got up, taking the sandwiches and champagne and headed out the door, presumably to take things back to the kitchen. As he left, Jack re-entered the room. He was carrying something, and he brought it over to the bed. Kitty stared at the tall, muscular jock for a moment, trying to see exactly what he was holding. As recognition hit her, she began to tremble and shake her head.

"Fuck no! Keep away from me, you sick fuck!" She screamed. Jack just laughed and held up the large red rubber gallon sized enema bag and looping tube.

"Now Kitty," he said in a tone of mocking concern, "We need to make certain that your clean and ready for all the new fellows that will be coming over! Nobody wants sloppy seconds...or fourths!" He added laughing again. He handed the bag to Chuck to hold, and he took the tube and held it up, displaying the end. The tube uncoiled about five feet or so and had a cut off clamp near the end which could be opened to allow the water to flow or pinched closed to stop it. Then the tube reached another foot or so and ended in a hard plastic nozzle that ended with a threaded opening where different attachments could be fitted on. Currently there was a long and rather thick hard plastic nozzle that was flared along its sides and had several holes along the last three to five inches.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers