Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amory watched all of this as the soccer team gathered up, all eyes staring at Kitty's naked body, watching their captain and some of the other guys having fun with her. Amory looked at the guys and smiled. She had a very good smile and it got their attention.

"Why don't you boys get ready to have some fun with Miss Kitty there...I'll go help get her warmed up." She stared directly into the groups eyes and lowering her voice to a throaty whisper, she added: "You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?" The boys suddenly all looked like run away bobble head dolls, all nodding their heads and quickly starting to strip out of their clothes. Amory smiled. Men were just so easy. Then she looked over at Lisa who was watching her with intense interest. Amory moved a step or two closer to her and brought a hand up to lightly brush Lisa's hair back from her face.

"You don't mind if I do a little something to help the mood do you? After all, you wanted me to bring these toys, and she held up the bag with all of her 'party favors' in it.

Lisa looked at Amory and not for the first time thought what a sexy and deviant woman she was. If she didn't like cock so much, she'd be tempted to see where it could go with her, but she was still far too attached to penises. Sure, she had some occasional fun in the afternoon with Amory. It was good sex too, but it never really touched her inside. Actually, very little did that, but men came a little closer. And her fiancé, Ernie, came even closer. True, he wasn't much in the sack, but Lisa believed she could train him. Plus, he genuinely cared for her. So, she could get dick on the side when she really needed it and maybe an occasional afternoon with Amory and still keep Ernie and all his money.

"Go for it!" Lisa answered her. Amory smiled and headed over to the couch.

By now Gleason had four fingers and a good part of his hand deep into Kitty's pussy. Kitty was whimpering and huffing and squirming, but she couldn't get away. Gabe had then come around the back and was in the process of pushing his cock against Kitty's lips and smearing the tip of it back and forth across her face, taking time to occasionally slap her with it. Kitty's breath was harsh and ragged, her chest heaved, and Amory could see her cheeks were red and flushed. Her eyes were wide, and tear filled and her whole body shook in a way that didn't seem completely due to Gleason's fingering of her. Amory was no stranger to most things sexual. She had the perspective of a very active and experienced sex life, so she thought she understood what was happening. She looked at Kitty and saw sweat beading along her neck and running down her back. She stopped and turned to Jack who was nearby.

"Did you guys' dose her with something?" she asked Jack. He grinned and nodded.

"Yeah. We got a hold of some high-grade Spanish Fly. We were saving it for Lisa, but she didn't really seem like she needed it most of the time and when she told us about Kitty, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to try it out!" He nodded towards Kitty with a look of satisfaction and not a shred of embarrassment. "Seems to have really worked too! She's going wild!"

How much did you give her?" Amory asked, looking over at the shaking and twisting Kitty, grunting and begging for the men to leave her alone. But her words weren't matching her body language. She was actually pushing her hips back hard against Gleason and her head was bobbing as her tongue licked and stroked along Gabe's cock. She looked back at Jack. "Well? How much?" Jack shrugged.

"I don't know how much exactly. It said to mix it with champagne of some other drink. We weren't using glasses so we just dumped the whole bottle of it into the drink. We had her drinking right out of the bottle, She must have guzzled at least half a liter of the stuff. Amory's eyes widened as she realized just how strongly they had overdosed Kitty. Her body was probably going mad with lust, the sensations heightened to an extreme level.

She turned, already forgetting Jack and moved to the couch. She stopped right behind Gleason, her hand reaching around him and sliding down between his legs. She could feel his erection beneath his jeans, straining at his pants. His cock wasn't the biggest she had ever had but it was very hard, long and thin and he knew how to use it well enough. Gleason jumped a little when he felt her stroke him through his pants.

"Maybe you should use something other than your fingers Gleason...I think she'd like what you have to offer!" She squeezed his cock once and released it as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and moved off to circle around to the back side of the couch.

Gleason wasted no time. He pulled his hand out of Kitty's cunt with a wet jerk and grabbed for his pants to shove them down. He was out of them and his cock straight and quivering before Amory made it around the sofa. He grabbed Kitty's hips, positioned the head of his cock at the spread entrance to her pussy and in one swift hard thrust, plunged all the way in, his low hanging balls slapping wetly against her pussy.

Kitty howled with shock, pain and something else...unbridled lust perhaps. She was bound over then couch and once again being raped but her body craved even more. Even as Kitty railed in her mind against every one of these mother fucking, cock eating bastards, her body was shuddering in paroxysms of pleasure and chills, filling her pussy, her belly and her mind with fireworks and bursts of incandescent delights. She screamed, tears flowing harder. How could she hate this, despise these men and still be craving what they were doing to her. She wanted to blame it all on the Spanish Fly they had given her, but she knew deep down that wasn't all of it. Her body had been reacting to all of this before she had been forced to drink the drugged champagne.

Gabe was in front of her, taking out his anger on her. He was alternating slapping her face and shoving his cock up against her mouth. Then he'd rub his thick shaft along her lips and slap her face with his cock. She tried to lick him, to take hold of his cock with her mouth, she thought that was what he wanted. All the guys seemed to want to throat fuck her. But Gabe was content for the moment to humiliate her and embarrass her, slapping her again across the face with his cock. Then a woman stepped up next to Gabe. She gently laid a hand on his shoulder and moved him back.

"Why don't you hold off for just a moment. I think you're going to like this!" Gabe looked at the newcomer. He had never met Amory before, but he had to admit she was sexy as hell. He loved the blue and red streak in her hair. He decided to see what this bitch had in mind, so he smiled and stepped back, leaving Amory standing in front of Kitty.

Kitty tried to look up and pay attention to this new woman who seemed to have arrived with Lisa and the soccer team. She didn't know what part she was playing in all of this but right at the moment it was hard to concentrate as Gleason slammed his cock deep into her pussy. He squeezed her ass cheeks painfully leaving handprints and bruises and then pulled out and slammed in again, harder if that was possible. Kitty snorted and groaned with each thrust. Her eyes rolled back, and her body shook as spasm after spasm of heightened sensations shot through her body. She wanted to scream, wanted to sob and she was doing both but she was also clenching her poor overstimulated pussy hard around his cock and driving her ass back to meet his thrust. Her body worked against her and she couldn't control it.

Amory squatted down till she was eye level with Kitty. She set her bag on the ground next to her and reached up and took Kitty's face in both her hands. Even with the hard ramming she was receiving, the woman stared at Kitty, her eyes demanding her attention. Kitty stared back and let out another huff of air as Gleason rammed her again.

"Kitty! I'm Amory and Lisa has told me what she did to set you up for all this!" She smiled as she continued to stare into Kitty's eyes and Kitty wasn't certain she liked the smile. None the less, her attention held as Amory went on.

I'm sorry for you, I know this wasn't your choice. But I need you to keep these men happy and Lisa distracted till I get what I want, so, I'm afraid I'm going to need you to get well and truly fucked here, even worse than you've had it so far! Just realize, it isn't personal with me, like it is for Lisa. And trust me...she will get it back in spades! But...for now..."

Amory reached into the bag that she brought with her and pulled out what looked like a heavy-duty black metal clover clamp. But that wasn't quite all. The bottom of the clamp had a heavy metal cylinder on it, about the size, and weight, of a 'C' battery. She reached up and casually slapped Kitty's hanging breast. The slap was hard, and it stung. Kitty's breast bounced and bobbled back and forth. Then Amory reached out and caught her breast in her hand. She squeezed it hard, bring her sharp, lacquered nails in to scrape along the fat rolling flesh. She bent down and pulled the breast up. Bringing Kitty's swollen and rock-hard nipple to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and her teeth closed over the tit itself. She simultaneously sucked more into her mouth, bit down on the tit and flicked her tongue rapidly over the nipple sending bolts of lightning shooting through Kitty.

Kitty wailed and twisted her shoulders and cried out, but Amory kept up her oral assault for several more seconds. Then, satisfied she had stimulated her tit enough, she released it and brough up the clamp. Before Kitty could grasp what was actually happening, Amory had taken a hold of her breast in one hand and pressed the grip of the clamp open with the other. Then she carefully slid the open jaws of the clamp over and onto Kitty's nipple and released the clamp. It snapped shut on her tit and immediately pain shot through her nipple and up into her breast. Kitty squealed and shook, pain flooding her breast and spearing deep throughout the rest of her. Kitty had never had so much abuse heaped upon her tits. They had always been so sensitive and these men and now this stranger were finding cruel joy and excitement teasing and tormenting her tits in every way possible.

Amory didn't smile as much as nod softly in grim satisfaction. Then she grabbed a hold of Kitty's other breast and began repeating the process. Her sharp nails scraped down Kitty's hanging udder and when she reached the nipple, she took extra care to spear it with her nails and make certain Kitty felt every pinch and scrape. Then she brought it once again to her mouth, deep red lips encircled the tit and sucked it into her mouth. Kitty could feel her teeth biting down and this time tugging even harder as her tongue played over the top sending shivers of delight along with the agony that Kitty was feeling. Then just as quickly she released her tit and brought up the second heavy, weighted clamp. She snapped that one onto Kitty and elicited the same shaking and howling the first one had. Then, Amory looked back at Gabe who was staring transfixed at the cruel clamps pinched tight around and hanging from Kitty's large soft breasts.

"I think you'll like this next part," she whispered wickedly and then turned back to Kitty. "You...maybe not so much. Then again...who knows." With a sinister grin, she reached up, grabbing the weighted end on one of the clamps and pressed its side. Immediately the clamp began to vibrate hard. It whirred and throbbed, running up in speed then stopping for a moment and then several long pulsing buzzes. The vibrations seemed to run along a direct line from Kitty's aching nipple through her quivering breast and straight to her pussy's G-spot. Kitty's eyes flared wide, and she began to groan and splutter, drooling and crying out as the vibrating nipple clamp had its way with her tit. Then Amory pressed the second clamp, and the sensations were doubled throughout poor Kitty's body. She tried her best to raise up, shaking her boobs, trying to dislodge the nasty clamps. She sobbed pitifully and she looked to Amory, pleading!

"OFF! OFF! Please make them stop!! Have mercy please!" Amory just smiled and shook her head.

"Not yet sweety, I need you to keep everyone's attention!" I'm truly sorry." Then she leaned in and kissed Kitty on the mouth. Her teeth nipped at Kitty's full and bruised lips, and she sucked on it for a moment. Then she released it and stood up. She looked to Gabe and smiled. "I think she's truly motivated to suck you cock now! Give her a try!"

Gabe needed no further urging. He was ready to feed his cock to that bitch who had hit him when she tried to escape. He loved how she jumped and screamed as the clamps held tight to her fat titties! He grabbed a hold of Kitty's hair and yanked her head down till his cock pushed up against her lips. Kitty was shouting, pleading for someone to help and Gabe took the opportunity the force his cock all the way into her mouth till it pushed up against the back of her throat. Kitty coughed and gagged hard, spitting saliva and strings of bubbling drool out from her lips and down her chin. But Gabe held her tight, fully impaled on his cock and she was not given a choice, from Gabe or by her own libido which was careening out of control. She began to suck hard, slurping along his shaft, licking its length and then sliding over his fat spongy head. She did what she could to pull her head back a little and then slide back down, trying to give him every ounce of sensation her mouth could bear to bring onto his cock.

Behind her, Gleason still pounded away, he slapped at her fat upturned ass which was growing redder by the second. He slammed his cock in and then back out of her pussy only to slam back in again. Kitty's body reacted to every sharp slap and every pounding thrust. It jumped and twerked and clenched and bounced again. Her body continuously spasmed with tremors lancing through it and she groaned and cried out continuously.

The rest of the soccer team was watching all this, each of them getting more turned on by the second. Several of them had already dropped their pants and removed their shirts and stood hard and ready to get in on the action. Lisa looked around at all the naked, hard cocks in the room and felt a small tinge of disappointment. Still, what she was getting by marrying Ernie was far better in the long run, so she contented herself with the pride and satisfaction she felt watching her Aunt Kitty being fucked in every hole over and over again. Lisa had to admit, she was giving a great show. Then Lisa's eyes fell on Derrick. He was new to the soccer team this year. Unlike many of the others who were lean, long limbed and tightly muscled, Derrick was huge. He was 6'4" and had to be close to 245 lbs. He was a weightlifter and had been on the football team till last year when he was cut for being too rough. His black skin glistened and Lisa was stuck, staring at his cock. It was almost as big as Ryans and perhaps thicker but unlike her brothers, it wasn't knobby and veined with a lifting curve, Derricks cock was thick, hard and ramrod straight.

Lisa just had to see him in action with her aunt. She moved up next to the large man and leaned against him, standing on tiptoes and stretching her neck up so she could whisper into his ear. Derrick turned to look at Lisa and she could see the greed and lust that was on his face. She smiled her most winning smile.

"I'll bet she would go fucking nuts if you and Gleason were to double stuff that bitch." She motioned towards Kitty where Gleason was still ruthlessly fucking her and Gabe had pushed his balls all the way up to Kitty's chin. She was flopping and writhing between the two of them. Lisa chuckled a soft, sexy sound. "And with Gabe in her throat, she'd be air-fucking-tight! I'd love to see that!" She smiled her most seductive smile at the big man. Derrick got a look of fierce joy on his face and strode off towards Kitty. Amory, who'd been watching all of it, came to stand next to Lisa.

"Nicely done," she said softly. This is certain to be quite something." Lisa fairly glowed at that remark and turned to look at her sometimes lover.

"I love the vibrating nipple clamps. Inspired, really!" Amory smiled and batted her eyes. She knew how to play the game too.

Gleason was deep in Kitty's pussy and slamming in and out as fast as he could. He was thrusting hard and trying to get as deep as possible. Kitty's pussy was wet and tight and felt so good wrapping around his cock. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned his head to see Derrick standing next to him. Derrick had a cruel smile on his face and his eyes glittered with possibilities.

"Let's double stuff this bitch!" He said to Gleason. "Slide underneath and I'll fill her ass!" Gleason stared at his teammate for a moment and his eyes couldn't help but glance down at the huge cock that he sported. He thought about this for a moment and began to smile. Shoving that cock into her ass would really drive this slut crazy and Gleason was eager to feel that. He pulled out of Kitty with a wet sounding 'pop'. He looked at Gabe still shoving his cock deep into her mouth as Kitty choked and drooled around it.

"Gabe...hold up a sec and let me move her a little!" Gabe looked up and saw Gleason and Derrick and got the idea right away. He pulled out of Kitty's mouth and patted her cheek.

"Deep breath pretty Kitty," he said. "This looks like it may hurt a little!" Kitty looked around wildly, the cocks being removed from her pussy and mouth gave her no real relief. Her body was still thrumming, wanting more and her mind whirled as she realized this was no mercy being shown. Then Gleason was getting up on the couch next to her and pushing her to a more upright position on her knees. He held her shoulder and one hand on her big, soft breast as he slid his legs around and got between Kitty and the back of the couch, putting his legs and hips between her own spread legs. Soon he was half sitting, half lying under her, and his still rigid cock was positioned between her legs. He pulled her down while rising to meet her and slid back into her wet and waiting gash.

Then hands pressed on her back and leaned her forward. She felt Derricks presence and turned her head to see the wide and muscular black man behind her. He grinned widely at her showing a mouthful of gleaming white teeth. Then he gripped his prodigious cock in one hand and waved it at her. Kitty's eyes drifted down, and she saw his coke can thick monster and her eyes bulged. She went pale and shook her head.

"God no!" she cried out! But Derrick grabbed her hips and spread her ass cheeks wide. He took his cock and positioned it between her crack, sliding it down till it rested against her asshole. She whimpered in fear as Derrick began to push forward. He wasn't gentle and he didn't try to go slowly. He strained as he shoved his dick against her spreading back door. Kitty screamed at him as she felt his huge cock pressing in, felt her ass being forcibly spread wide and the invading cock begin to pierce her ass. She had already had several invaders in her back hole, and none had been comfortable. Ryan had fucked her and the pain from his monstrous tool had been almost unbearable and now Derrick was shoving his equally enormous pole deep into her ass. Kitty shrieked and gibbered, pleading with him to stop.

"Not my ass again...ooohhhh pppp..ppplease!" she begged, "No more. Take it out!" But Derrick laid a hand in the middle of her back and shoved her forward.

"Shut her up Gabe," Derrick said as he grunted and shoved two or three more inches into her ass.

"NO!" Begged Kitty, grunting and hissing as the pain from his huge cock spiraled deep into her bowels. Gabe grabbed her hair and dragged her head forward, shoving his cock back into her mouth even as she shouted for the men to stop. Cock slid between her lips and pressed against her tongue. He held her head tightly with both hands and twisted, pushing his cock against her inner cheek and filling it, bulging it outward and moaning as he made little thrusts against the inside of her mouth.