Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty hacked and spit, mumbling and drooling spit as her mouth was once more filled and fucked by cock. Her ass screamed in pain as it was pushed apart wider than ever and Derrick's monster of a pole sank deeper into her. Gleason used Derricks weight and pressure behind Kitty to push her down deep onto his cock and he humped his hips up to get deeper than ever. She could feel his balls brushing her outer lips even as Derrick pressed further in. Her tits were still clamped and vibrating, and she could feel red hot spikes of thrilling pleasure lanced with sharp tingles of pain spearing through her nipples and breasts. She cried and squirmed and moaned, grunting and wheezing as she sucked and slurped Gabe's cock and was stuffed airtight from pussy and ass.

Kitty was a carnival ride of sex for these men, and they all rode her hard. Now Kitty could feel both Gleason's and Derricks cocks filling both her holes, sliding in and out, practically rubbing against one another and spreading electrical shockwaves of intense feelings throughout her cunt and ass. She shivered and bucked even as they began to find a rhythm, one shoving deep while the other held still momentarily or pulled back ever so slightly. Then they would reverse and press inward while the other pulled back. Like two pistons filling their holes and pounding in and out they began to move more and more in sync with one another, creating a thick, perverse friction between them and Kitty was heating up with their driving efforts.

She began to snort through her nose, her cheeks flushing hot and red. Her chest aching from her outer tits and inwardly as her lungs burned and heaved trying to drag enough air into them to keep her going. She cursed these men mentally and hatred spiraled through her brain but her body, the betrayer of everything she believed, was wildly reacting to all of this. They slapped, pinched, fucked and rode her hard and her body sang with desire asking for even more as it rocketed Kitty towards yet another huge orgasm.

Kitty couldn't understand any of this but she was losing the strength to fight against it. She wept freely, tears flowing down her face but her mouth ignored her feelings and sucked hard on Gabe's cock. She lashed along the underside of his pole with her tongue, stroking and licking his entire length. She tasted droplets of precum dripping from its tip and she hungrily lapped them up and swallowed. Her ass was afire and her pussy streamed and quivered nearing the moment of climax. She actually began to try to rise up with her thighs and then drop back down. She pushed her ass back against Derrick, increasing the depth in her ass that he could reach as well as creating spikes of pain and pleasure that shot through her in equal measure.

Derrick gripped her ass hard, occasionally slapping at her big, round and red ass cheeks. Gleason beneath her wrapped his arms around her, sliding under her cuffed hands and pulling her tighter against him. Gabe now thrust deep, his flared cock head sliding back till it buttressed up against her throat and then he gave it an extra shove, trying to go deeper. Kitty gagged violently and threatened to bring up her last meal but she managed, through force of will, to keep it down and simply spewed a mouthful of spit and bubbling drool around the length of his cock and out between her lips.

Amory stood next to Lisa and the two stared in awe and excitement as the three men rode Kitty hard and mercilessly. They watched Kitty moan and buck and drool as her body reacted to everything the guys put her through. Lisa especially was transfixed by her ordeal. She stared at her aunt being put through merciless fucking and sucking and her breath was coming faster. A sheen of sweat could be seen on her forehead. Amory realized how excited seeing her aunt used was to Lisa. Actually, Amory corrected herself mentally, knowing what a control freak Lisa was, she was probably excited just by the realization that she had orchestrated all of this. It made what Amory had in mind even more exciting. She looked over at her friend and wondered how exactly Lisa would react when she was put into Kitty's position. The thought made Amory's pussy tingle and her heart speed up just a little.

Amory was something of a control freak as well. She truly was excited with the idea that in a few months, Lisa would begin to show, her belly swelling as her pregnancy progressed. Her upturned, pert breasts would enlarge and milk would begin to drip from her nipples. She really wanted to experience that but she also knew that as it progressed, Lisa might be more inclined to stay closer to Ernie. Amory didn't object to the fact Lisa was getting married but she did want assurances that she could have use of the young woman whenever she wanted and Lisa might become stubborn as time moved on, so Amory was making plans for that eventuality.

She slid an arm around Lisa's waist, slowly. She allowed her hand to slide low onto the curve of her firm ass and gave it a little squeeze. Lisa gave a sharp intake of breath and wiggled her hips a little but never took her eyes off the three men fucking her aunt. That was perfect, Amory thought. She looked around carefully and saw several of the guys from the soccer team splitting their attention between the abuse of Kitty and Amory and Lisa. She caught the attention of one of them, a fellow named Blake. He was square built, about 5'6" and 195 lbs. and he had the outdated look of wearing his thick brown hair in a mullet. But, Amory knew from experience that he was up for anything, anything sexual anyway. She met his eyes and nodded gently. He smiled and began to move up getting himself positioned behind the two women.

Meanwhile, Kitty was about at her breaking point, mentally and physically. Her tits were throbbing and aching under the constantly changing vibrational patterns of the cruel clover clamp. Gleason had grabbed her breasts and was squeezing and twisting them as he fucked her harder and faster with each passing moment. Derrick had finally shoved all 9-inches of his very thick cock into her ass and was now slapping her ass almost continuously making Kitty whine and sob, jumping and humping harder against both of the men. Her mouth was still filled with cock and she had somehow managed to relax her throat enough that Gabe was now fully pushed as deep as he could go. His tight warm balls rubbed and bumped up against Kitty's chin. She took her tongue and slid it out under his shaft, between her lips and allowed the tip to tickle his sack.

This dichotomy was not lost on Kitty. She hated these men and her niece with every fiber of her being. She damned them in her mind, cursing them and screaming at them to just stop this. But her body was like some fuck-doll automaton, humping, licking, sucking and gyrating against all of these men, begging for more even as she shivered in disgust from what they were doing to her. In fact, the more degrading and cruel they were, the harsher their humiliation of her was, the stronger and faster her body responded, panting and quivering against them all, rising faster and faster towards what promised to be her most intense orgasm yet.

Then Gabe grunted and let out a deep groan and suddenly, hot, spicy cum was shooting down Kitty's throat. He gripped her hair and kept himself pulled deep into her throat as he shot off load after load, forcing Kitty to swallow or choke. Her throat bobbed and gulped as she took every drop of his cum that she could. Some back flowed and filled her mouth, her cheeks bulging with the thick, creamy liquid but Kitty clamped her lips tight around his cock, her tongue lifting and sliding the cum back down her throat as she swallowed it all.

Then Gleason shuddered beneath her, his hands tightening hard onto her breasts and he too began to shoot his load deep into her pussy. He groaned and shuddered and thrust as deep as he could go, squirting thick, ropy streams of warm, pulsing cum deep into her womb. Derrick shivered behind her now. His hands stopped slapping her almost blistered ass and he grabbed two handfuls of thick, rolling ass cheeks. He gave off with a chest deep groan and push hard against her and began to fill her anal cavity with streams of his hot, thick cum.

All of these men shooting down her throat and up into her pussy, filling her ass gave Kitty that final push and her orgasm crested and broke over her. It was as if someone had placed a jackhammer against her chest. Her entire body began to vibrate and shudder, her fingers and toes spasmed and flexed uncontrollably. Her eyes were wide and bulging in their sockets, her heart hammered away and her ass and pussy felt like someone had placed a live electrical wire against them. She clenched and spasmed and jerked, screaming, sobbing, gagging and moaning continuously as the three men and her own body fed off of one another shaking and pounding together. Cold frigid shivers washed over her and immediately were replaced with burning hot flashes. She shrieked and moaned and humped, rolling back and forth, experiencing wave after wave of pulse pounding shuddering vibrations that rocked her body. Every cell of her being felt on fire. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she thought she may have even blacked out for a moment but the sensations careening through her wouldn't allow her to stay insensate. She rode out all of the men's orgasm and her own climax continued unabated for over a minute as the men pushed, slapped, fucked and squeezed her body.

Amory and Lisa stared at the mad, jerking movements of Kitty as the three men brought her to orgasm. They saw the guys start to cum and Kitty's reaction as her own orgasm took her over. Lisa particularly was starting to pant softly, enraptured by what her aunt was being put through. To her mind, she had created this whole situation and she was so excited by it all! And there were still so many guys left to do even more to her aunt. Then something dragged her attention away from the throes of passion that Kitty was experiencing. Someone had grabbed a hold of her arms and even as she realized this, she felt cold metal encircling her wrists. Amory pulled her tight against her and held her there as she felt the handcuffs click into place. Then two of the soccer team guys were next to her, grabbing her arms and holding her tightly while Amory turned and looked down at Lisa.

"What the fuck? HEY! Get off me! Let me go!" Lisa shouted and looked up at Amory who just smiled down at her. She raised a hand, one finger extended and placed it against Lisa's mouth in a quieting gesture.

"SSHHHH! Quiet now love. I have some plans of my own and I don't want you objecting." She smiled and looked at the guys holding Lisa. "Take her into the back room and cuff her to the bed. I'll be in in a few minutes. And guys, get her ready...but no one and I mean no one fucks her...yet! Understood?" She looked at the men with a deeply serious expression. They guys all nodded and began to drag Lisa towards the back of the house. One of the fellows, Toby, the teams goalie, reached out with his free hand and grabbed at Lisa's breast, squeezing it through her shirt.

"This is gonna be hella' fun!" he muttered. Lisa screamed at him and struggled to get free but Toby and Blake kept their hold on her and dragged her into the back room.

After she was gone, Amory walked over to the sagging couch where Derrick, Gleason and Gabe were just slowly beginning to pull away from Kitty. The heavily abused woman collapsed against the back of the couch as the three men pulled away and slid out from under her. Amory sat down on the sofa next to Kitty. She reached up and took her head in her hands and turned her face to look at her. Kitty's eyes were tear filled and red. Her face was spotted and flushed, her breathing still coming is hiccups and gasps. She whimpered periodically from the vibrations that were still shooting through her clamped nipples. Amory stared at the desperate woman for a few moments and then leaned in and placed her lips against Kitty's. She softly kissed her, opening her mouth and letting her long, flexible tongue snake out and press against Kitty's mouth. Kitty reacted automatically, her body still tingling and shaking with desire. She opened her mouth and began to softly suck on Amory's tongue. Her own tongue slid against Amory's and they danced across one another. Amory didn't press hard, she remained soft, delicate and gentle. The passionate kiss lasted several moments. Then, slowly she disengaged, leaving Kitty's tongue hanging out of her mouth and panting softly.

"Did you like that, Kitty?" Amory asked. Kitty tried to focus on this woman she didn't know. Her mind still whirled as she tried to grasp all that had been done to her over the past several hours. Did this woman mean all of that? Or the kiss? And did it matter which she meant. She hadn't asked for any of this. Hadn't wanted to be tied up or gangraped or abused. She had only been trying to stand up for her niece, who it turned out was a selfish, perverted slut.

"Like...it?" she at last managed to mumble. "I...how could..." she trailed off, still unable to put words to her feelings.

Amory looked at Kitty and furrowed her brows, a look of displeasure crossing her face. She reached over and grasped one of the vibrating clamps and tugged hard on it, stretching Kitty's overly stimulated nipple several inches. Kitty moaned and shuddered at this.

"I asked you a question, Kitty! Did. You. Like. This?" She spoke each word carefully, punctuating them as she went. "Yes? Or no?" Kitty whimpered as Amory continued to pull on her nipple hard.

"UGHH! Yes! Yes! She shouted. She hoped that was what this woman wanted to hear. Amory smiled and released her hold on the nipple clamp. It fell back, continuing to send vibrational shocks through her tits but no loner tortuously stretching it so hard.

"Then maybe you should thank these men for fucking you so well and giving you so much pleasure. Don't you think that is the polite thing to do?" She continued to smile softly at Kitty but the smile wasn't warm, it was in fact beginning to feel rather cold.

Thank...them? For raping me?" Kitty gasped, trying to comprehend what exactly this woman wanted. "I didn't want to be raped. I hate them for what they did!" Kitty's voice began to get stronger, more vehement as she continued. "I am tied to this fucking couch and they raped my ass and made me swallow their cum! Why in fuck would I thank them?" She was almost shouting now. Amory just frowned slightly and shook her head sadly.

"I was hoping we could handle this like adults. But I see that you aren't ready for that yet. Carefully disengaging from Kitty, she stood up off the couch and looked at the group of 10 men still in the living room watching this play out. She looked them over and then her eyes fell on Ryan. "Ryan, sweetheart, come here will you?" Ryan looked at the striking woman who his sister had brought back with her.

"Me?" He walked towards her, but his eyes kept drifting down to the bound and shivering figure of Kitty still there on the couch. Amory ran her hand along Ryans arm and allowed it to drift down till her fingers rested along his cock. Semi soft now, it still hung several inches and it quivered, beginning to regain life as she stroked her fingernails along its length.

"Sweety, I need to go and spend some time with your sister..." She cocked her head and stared intently at they young man. "You...don't have any objections if I take a few of the boys to help me, do you?" This was a turning point here. If Ryan was upset at seeing cuffs on his sister or at what Amory had in mind, it could blow this whole thing up. She hoped that since he had already taken part in Kitty's abuse, he wouldn't object too strongly. But Ryan's response delighted her.

"Hell no! Do whatever you want...Maybe I could help? He looked at Amory and grinned. Amory's smile widened.

"Perhaps in a little while I can arrange that. But for now, maybe you and a few of the fellows here would be willing to keep your aunt company.

"NO! No more!" screamed Kitty, jerking up as she heard Amory. "I can't take any more! PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE ENOUGH!" She sniffed and tried to hold back her sobs. But even as she screamed at them, her heart began to race and her pussy started to get damp at the prospect of what they would do to her next.

"See?" Smiled Amory. She's getting her strength back already. Just keep her busy while I spend some quality time with Lisa! I promise I'll make it worth your while!" She leaned in and kissed Ryan on the lips while her hand wrapped tight around his cock and squeezed. Ryan shudder but before he could kiss Amory back she pulled away and let go of his cock.

"I...uh...OK!" Ryan stammered. Amory smiled.

"Do whatever you want with her. I even brought some toys along," and she gestured to her bag which was lying on the floor. Then she walked over to the bag, rummaged through and pulled out a couple of items she wanted and left the rest for the boys. She looked around the room and pointed to three of the team, Gleason, Flynn and Dennis. "You three come with me. The rest of you..." and she looked back to where Ryan stood, now staring down at his trembling aunt. "Have fun!" Then she headed off into the back room, leaving Kitty alone with the other seven men.

"NNNNOOOOO!" Screamed Kitty, "NNNOOO! Stop please!" but her cries were muffled as they descended upon her. From the back of the room, Lisa's higher pitched shouts echoed out mingling with Kitty's desperate cries.

* * *

The bullying will continue in part 4...coming soon!