kitty Waited Ch. 08

Story Info
Master plays with warming gel with kitty.
1.4k words
3.88
13.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
118 Followers

The water began to turn cold as W/we stood there in the shower. W/we quickly finished cleaning up. kitty stepped out first to grab up the towels and dried off Master as He stepped out of the shower. she then dried herself off and waited for further instructions. Master smiled at her and kitty knew that the day was far from over yet.

Master led kitty into the bedroom and had her lay down on her stomach in the middle of the bed. He secured her to the bed with silk scarves and made sure she was okay with the tightness. He rechecked them carefully before doing any thing else. He then produced her tail.

Taking some warming lubricant Master inserted the tail into her ass. He knew this would make her squirm in the bindings and set kitty close to the edge long before He would be done. she quickly realized that this day of pleasure was turning into testing her limits of needing to cum. There are always lessons to be learned even in pleasure.

Master wiggled the tail around a bit after inserting it. This was to check and make sure it would move fluidly and that it was properly inside of her. kitty's ass clenched around the tail and she gave a soft purr. she couldn't help but utter that noise that Master so loved hearing.

"Does kitty like her tail?"

"Oh yes, Master, kitty loves the feeling the tail brings to her."

"Such a good kitty that I have."

"kitty is always good for You, Master."

"I know you are."

Master smiled at me as He moved about the room to retrieve yet another toy to insert into kitty. This one was a vibrator close to the size of Master's cock. He applied warming lubricant to it as well and slowly inserted it. He made a few strokes of it to make sure the lubricant was mixing well with her own juices which were flowing now. her pussy gripped at the vibrator and she purred once more.

"Does that feel good My kitty?"

"Oh my yes, Master, it feels quite good."

"kitty knows not to cum unless she asks right?"

"Yes Master, kitty will not cum unless she asks You to do so."

"Good girl."

Next kitty could feel the softness of bunny fur running along her back side. she did wonder if it was the mitt or the flogger and soon enough she knew. Master softly spanked kitty's ass with the mitt. Master wasn't much for using the flogger and this was all about pleasure today. Master liked to mentally challenge kitty rather than inflict any pain.

kitty purrs loudly for Master as she loves the feel of bunny fur upon her flesh. she wiggles a bit more in her restraints and that makes the tail and vibrator move around a bit. she keeps her grip tight around them as not to lose the delights inside of her. It starts to push her towards the edge.

"Does kitty like this?"

"Yes, Master, kitty likes this very much."

Master moves the toys around a bit inside me to make me squirm some more. i purr a bit more and wiggle in my restraints and arch towards Him. That is met with a playful swat to my tush with the mitt. i purr louder and smile. This is met with another playful swat and i arch towards Him once more.

The mitt had tiny raised bumps on it. Those bumps were good for spankings as they didn't leave harsh markings. i wiggled around a bit more as Master spanked me a few more times with that mitt. The wiggling made the tail and vibrator inside me move around and make me a bit crazier with need.

The warming gel applied to the vibrator is starting to make my pussy good and hot. i squirm around some trying to avoid the sensation but to no avail. Master looks at me and chuckles understanding my predicament. What i didn't notice was Him preparing an ice dildo by pour some water over it so it wouldn't stick to my skin when inserted to cool me down.

i started to whimper a little because it was getting too warm. Master chuckles a bit more and starts to wave the ice dildo in front of me. He slides it down over my nipples and i squirm from the cold sensations. my all ready raised nipples become even more rock hard and i quickly tug upon the restraints in a vain effort to get away from the ice.

"Is kitty having a problem?"

"Yes, Master my pussy feels like it is on fire and my nipple feel like they are frozen."

"Well I know of a way to warm up those nipples but there is only one way to cool off your pussy."

Master waves the ice dildo in my face and grins. i quickly catch onto His meaning and squirm against the restraints some more. Either option ā€“ staying hot or getting cooled off at this point seems like torture to my cum needing body right about now. i nod at Him and He quickly removed the vibrator and inserts the ice dildo for a few moments.

It feels like heaven and it starts to melt inside of me. i squirm and breathe a sigh of relief that is soon cut short when the ice dildo is removed. i catch out of the corner of my eye Master apply some sort of gel to His cock and i suddenly realize that He means to warm me back up with His own cock instead of the vibrator. What a devilish plot.

Master checks my restraints to make sure they have not become too tight and quickly joins me on the bed resting the bunny fur flogger across my belly for a moment. He slides His cock inside of me and the warmth comes right back to me. i meow at Him and He simply smiles down at me knowing this is a joy and a hell for me. He knows i love it when i get to have His cock inside of me.

Once positioned inside of me, He takes up the bunny fur flogger and starts to spank my nipples with it. He first gets one and then the other and then in no particular order as He rides my body with His rock hard cock. The sensations are driving me quickly to the point of no return but i vow to remain a good kitty and not cum until i ask Master that i can.

"Is kitty enjoying her new treat?"

"Yes, Master", i breathe heavily as my mind tried to hang onto my orgasm.

"Is kitty finding it difficult yet?"

"Meow", is the only word that i can utter at the moment but He knows what it is supposed to mean.

"Does kitty think she needs to start begging for what she needs then?"

"Meow"

"Then kitty should start begging."

"Please Master...pretty please may i cum hard for You?"

"I think you can do better than that for Me kitty don't you?"

"Please Master. May i please cum hard for You? i have been such good kitty for You."

"Yes kitty, you may cum but only when I do."

"Yes Master, kitty will comply"

kitty held onto His cock and gives it a gentle squeeze with her pussy muscles. Master thrusts in and out of her quickly and hard. He drives her closer and closer to that brink as He gets closer to it Himself. He reaches down and pinches her clit a few times knowing this will just add to her pleasure and will make it harder for her to hang on.

"Cum with me kitty"

"Meow" is the only word that she can utter as she lets go of her orgasm.

It rushes over her in waves and makes her whole body shutter and shake. she grips at His cock hard and milks it for every precious drop of His cum. Slowly T/they both come down from T/their orgasms and He reaches around to undo the restraints while His cock is still inside her. He moves it around a bit more teasing her some.

kitty moans a bit more and then remembers about the warming gel applied to His cock and meows some more at Him. He giggles a bit at her and slides out and slides in the ice dildo to cool off her pussy. He takes a damp cloth and cleans off the gel from His cock before lying down on the bed besides her holding her tightly in His arms.

"Rest now kitty for you have earned a nap."

"Yes Master."

LadySneak
LadySneak
118 Followers