kitty Waited Ch. 11

Story Info
kitty makes a small infraction.
1.8k words
3.57
9.4k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
118 Followers

The day was at an end for T/them. Master told kitty to go get ready for bed. kitty didn't need to be told more than once. she knew better and she liked pleasing her Master. she quickly went about making the room ready for bed and herself ready as well.

That meant turning down the bed, fluffing the pillows, and getting everything ready so that all Master would have to would be crawl between the sheets. kitty put her clothes in the hamper and went about her evening business. she knew that she was tired from the day and would sleep well. Part of her knew though that Master still may have ideas.

Master checked His emails and sat at the computer for a little while. He could hear kitty moving about getting things ready. He wouldn't tarry too long but always liked to make sure He was on top of things. He was happy to see that no one really needed Him that night online so He could spend what was left of the day with His kitty. He told kitty that He was going to walk the dog real quick and would be back shortly.

While Master was walking the dog, kitty shooed the cat out into the living room. Master did not allow Beast to sleep in the bedroom since he likes to bite toes when he wanted fed. With Beast that could be at any time because he was a bit finicky eater. He liked his food bowl kept fresh so kitty didn't fill it very full.

kitty made sure both Beast and Belle had some food and water before turning out the lights in the kitchen. she waited patiently in the bedroom beside the bed. she would not crawl up there without Master's permission when He was awake. Besides it was T/their nightly ritual for kitty to ask to sleep in bed with her Master.

Master checked to make sure everything was taken care of for the day after walking Beauty and made His way to the bedroom. Without having to be told, kitty helped Master get undressed for bed when He entered the room. He smiled at His precious treasure because she had been so very good today. she generally was a good kitten but days like today made Him proud of her.

"Master, may kitty sleep in bed with You tonight?"

"you may but only if you lose the night shirt and sleep naked beside me."

kitty didn't have to be told a second time. she quickly and neatly got out of her night shirt. she hung it on the hook behind the door in case it was needed later. she kneeled up in front of Master who was now sitting on the bed. He patted the bed beside Him which was an indication to her to come on up.

"Rest well My kitty. W/we have had a long day today."

"Yes, W/we have Master. Thank You for the wonderful day. It is not one i will forget for a long while."

"Nor will Me kitty."

Master and kitty slept quietly snuggled close to O/one A/another that night. From time to time Master would tease His kitty a bit but she didn't stir because she was dead asleep. He liked doing that even when she was sleeping because it always got a reaction. He knew better then to go too far with His teasing with her sleeping though.

The next morning, kitty awoke like she always did before Master's alarm went off and saw to her morning business. she did not return to bed this morning though because she wanted to check a few things on the computer before He rose for the day. she only meant to be on the computer a short while, but time quickly passed by her. Master woke to His alarm and looked over to see if kitty was there and found the bed cold.

He went to the bathroom and saw to His morning business and walked out into the living room and found her typing away to a friend. He wasn't upset about this but was a bit concerned. He didn't say a word but leaned and nibble on her earlobe. kitty jumped in her seat because she wasn't expecting that.

"How long have you been up kitty?"

"Just about a half hour Master. kitty is sorry for having not come right back to bed as she normally does. she only meant to check email real quick but jan was online and we have not talked in a while."

"Just don't make a habit of kitty. you are fine for this morning. Now I'm hungry so go fix breakfast."

"Yes Master. Let me say good-bye real quick to jan first please?"

Master simply nodded at kitty and went to go shower while breakfast was being made. Sunday generally meant eggs, pancakes, and bacon. kitty made her good-byes to her friend online and made her way to the bedroom to retrieve her night shirt. she did not cook in the nude when bacon was involved.

Master sat down at the table and waited for His morning paper. kitty sat His breakfast down before Him and quickly made her way to the front door to retrieve the paper. she undid the wrapping on the paper, setting it down beside His plate, and waited for further instructions from Him. He did not ask her to join Him this morning or have her use her kitty bowl.

kitty quickly realized that she had a small infraction but nothing major on her plate. she realized it was because she hadn't returned to bed like she is supposed to. she waited patiently for Master to say something about it. she knew it may be a while because Master never said or did anything when He might be upset. Master finished His breakfast in silence.

"kitty, clear the table and you may have your breakfast in your kitty bowl. eggs with pancakes only. No bacon for you this morning. When you are finished and cleaned up for the day come see me. W/we need to talk about this morning but not right at this moment."

"Yes Master, kitty will do as You ask of her."

kitty ate her breakfast from her kitty bowl. she could tell by His tone of voice that He was unhappy with her. she did not like it when He was. she knew that He would be fair it was just the disappointing Him factor that got to her. she was always hard on herself.

After finishing her meal and cleaning up the kitchen, kitty headed to the shower to get cleaned up. she thought about asking Master to take off the collar for her but thought better of it. she quickly went through the process of getting cleaned up and made certain every bit of her was washed well. she patted herself dry and even dried her hair for a change.

kitty found Master in the computer room when she was done. she did not bother to get dressed as being nude around the house was a common place. He took one look at her and she retreated to grab something to wear. It was not often that Master gave her that look, but she had come to know it well. she came back into the room when she was dressed.

"Sit down kitty."

"Yes Master"

"We need to talk about this morning. you know better than to alter the schedule without prior approval. I do realize that you have not been able to talk to jan online for a while now but you agreed to certain things when you move in here. One of them was ad hearing to a schedule that I came up with for you. What was so important that you forgot that this morning?"

"kitty was just so excited to see her online after all it has been a few months. we got to talking about our Dominants and i lost track of time."

"I see. you could have woken me and asked if you could talk with jan a while? I don't think I'm that unapproachable even when half asleep."

"kitty wasn't thinking Master. i am sorry. i will try harder in the future not to alter my schedule without Your permission to do so."

"It is just a minor thing this morning kitty. I do understand. I think this talk and how you were treated this morning is punishment enough this time. Do not let it happen again or you will lose your computer privileges. Are W/we clear on this?"

"Yes, Master, W/we are clear on this."

"That is my good kitty."

kitty was a bit relieved that her punishment was not something more severe then what it had been. she very much disliked eating alone, and not being allowed to eat all that she had prepared. It was His way of controlling things and making her realize that she needed to think about what she had done. It was not often that Master controlled her food intake.

"Did you have a good talk with jan?"

"Yes, kitty did Master. jan is allowed to be online more now so i am hoping to have many chances to get to speak with her. she sends her regards and congratulations on my recent decision. i did tell her about the piercing that W/we are going to be seeing about."

"you did? ~smiles softly~ I am proud of the progress W/we have kitty. I just don't want to see a back pedal over something so small as computer usage."

"kitty knows she was in the wrong Master. she will try harder to remember her rules and abide by them. she wants to be a good kitty for You."

"I know you do kitty."

Master and kitty talked a while longer about jan and about the piercing. He wanted to be sure it wasn't just something said in the heat of the moment. He knew that sometimes things could be said because of the intensity of things. He needed to be 100% certain that was not the case.

Master and kitty spent the better part of an hour talking again about the piercing that they both wanted her to get. T/they were in agreement about it and there were not questions left unasked or unanswered by either party. It was a good afternoon for T/them. The time quickly passed by and soon it was lunch time.

The day went without further incident. Master and kitty had a good day talking about just general things. T/they spent a chunk of the time doing normal household things that required both of T/their inputs like bills and figuring out the weekly menu. That was something T/they did every Sunday.

LadySneak
LadySneak
118 Followers