Kleo's Illusion of Paradise Pt. 01

Story Info
Kleo learns that the wasteland compound has a catch.
2.1k words
3.59
4.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 or older.

The world that was once known has been lost. War tore it apart, and now all that is left is a complete wasteland created by humans messing with weapons that they should not ever have resorted to using. Most of the planet has been nuked to hell and back. Yes, people are still alive, but it's hard to survive like this. Little communities have popped up in the chaos to try to create civilization through governing themselves, but each civilization is different. Many of them have a lot of work to do, but one day, a civilization that seemed like paradise rose from the ashes.

It seemed as though the wealthy still had it better off even after the war. They were able to trade any possessions that remained for necessities. Two sisters, however, decided that they would use their wealth for good. Lena and Claudia Vanderleigh built an incredible society that was so nice that most people couldn't believe something like that existed after the war. First, they made a walled compound with many amenities. There were cabins that each contained five beds. There was a common room that featured a cafeteria, bar, and a place to work out. Each cabin shared a bathroom with sophisticated indoor plumbing which was rare post war. The compound also had a farm, a medical facility, and even a hair salon. It was incredible!

If you heard about the compound, it was easy to get in. Because it required so many workers to function properly, all you had to do was a quick interview with Lena. During said interview, all she would really do is try to make sure you weren't dangerous. Once that was determined, you would sign a contract, she would assign you a job, give you a bed, and plenty of clean uniforms. I suppose the catch was that you had to wear a uniform. Well actually, you didn't technically have to wear it, but the people assigned to laundry work kept them clean for you, so everyone wore them. For men, the uniforms consisted of a very nice black suit with a tie. I suppose Lena wanted everyone looking snazzy. For women, the uniform was a plaid pink skirt, a crisp white shirt, and a sweater vest that matched the skirt. Everyone was allowed to wear any shoes or accessories that they wanted to with the clothing. They were able to purchase those things from a vendor that sold them in the center of the compound. If you arrived and had no shoes, you would be provided with a pair until you could afford a pair of your choosing. Meals were provided three times a day every day for everyone. If you wanted a desert or alcoholic beverage to go with your meal, you could purchase one at the common room bar and snack bar. Lena's compound seemed like the greatest place that one could dream of living post war... But there was a catch. Have you noticed that I haven't mentioned Claudia since telling you who founded this idea?

As one can imagine, crime will be an issue in any society, especially a society as strict as the Vanderleigh compound. So what happens to those who break the law there? Well, they would go to a very brutal and humiliating prison colony ran by Claudia nearby. This prison colony used the most unconventional methods of punishment that one could imagine. Humiliation was a tactic that Claudia swore by, and you agreed to all of it when you signed that contract that made you a part of the Vanderleigh Compound.

Our story begins with a woman named Kleo who was incredibly beautiful. She stood 5'6, with pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes, and 34D breasts. Kleo was incredibly excited when she found the Vanderleigh compound and even more excited when she was accepted right away. Lena assigned her to be one of the hair dressers, and she absolutely loved her job. She made many friends in the compound, and was very well liked by nearly everyone. Kleo was a very kind hearted person, and looked out for everyone in the compound to the best of her abilities. Everyone loved it when they got her to do their hair because she was the best stylist in the compound. She was the happiest she had ever been in her life for about a year. However, everything changed over one stupid mistake.

One evening Kleo was sitting in the common room enjoying some drinks with a few friends of hers when a very attractive man approached her.

"So this is the hair stylist who can work wonders," the man said, "Kleo, right?"

"Yeah," Kleo replied, "That's my name, and hair is in fact one of my greatest skills... One of."

Kleo normally wasn't this flirty, but the combination of the alcohol and how attractive this man was made her feel some kind of way that she hadn't felt before. She hadn't seen him around the compound, so he had to be new.

"My name's Mike," He smirked, "I have a secret spot here in the compound if you'd like to show me your other greatest skills."

A very drunken Kleo obliged and followed Mike behind the common hall. There was a ladder that went up the side of the common hall so that they could get to the roof. There was no building in the compound taller than the common hall, so no one would be able to see what would happen on that roof. A lot was about to happen. The two were fully undressed, and Kleo's mouth was fully around Mike's cock when they were interrupted by shouting.

"What the hell is going on up here?!"

Standing at the top of the ladder was Lena Vanderleigh.

"I'm so sorry, baby!" Mike said, "She was all over me, and I just couldn't do anything about it! I kept telling her I was taken, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She said that you were a horrible leader and that she wanted me because of how much she hated you. Then she said she'd tell you that I kept coming on to her if I didn't!"

Not a word of that was true. Mike never told Kleo that he was Lena's boyfriend.

"That's not true!" Kleo explained, "He never told me that-"

"Enough!" Lena cut her off, "You expect me to believe some random hair dresser over my boyfriend of five years? I think you need to spend some time with my sister."

"Lena!" Kleo pleaded, "Please!"

Meanwhile, Mike was dressing himself. He picked up Kleo's clothes as well and threw them off of the roof.

"Looks like you won't be needing these anymore..." He said.

Kleo had seen people being taken to the prison colony before. It was a very humiliating process, and she was about to live it. She was stricken with fear.

Once they had all gotten off the roof, a guard came and tied Kleo's hands behind her back. He then put a collar on her and hooked it to a leash. She was led to a tin shed near the center of the compound and put in shackles. The shed had no front wall, so her nakedness was visible for all to see. Luckily, it was very late in the evening, so most people were asleep, but tomorrow she would face the most humiliating thing that she had ever been through. Knowing a small bit of what was to come, she painfully drifted off to sleep.

Kleo woke up to one of the guards unshackling her. It was time. The guard put the leash back on her and lead her to the center of the compound where the market was for her punishment to begin. First, a bucket was set in front of her.

"You must now relieve yourself of any waste before we continue," said the guard, "Taking more than five minutes will result in a switching on your breasts."

It wasn't hard for Kleo to piss in the bucket. She had been holding it all night and had to go badly. However, She could feel the judgement in the eyes of those who watched. Some laughed and pointed, and some shouted things like slut or whore, but the worst was yet to come.

"You will now be bathed."

Another guard brought two buckets of clean water and a bar of soap. They dipped the soap in the water and began lathering Kleo up, paying extra attention to her pussy and anus. Each time the guard would brush over her clit with the washcloth, she would shudder a bit. This became very obvious to those watching the scene play out.

"Normally," The guard began, "This would be the part where we would shave your pubic area, but I can see that you already took care of that for us. I guess you're a stylist of all types of hair. I wonder how many people you've presented this area to."

The crowd went wild at that comment. Meanwhile the other guard poured the ice cold water over her to rinse her off.

"Well, it's about to be presented to a lot more people at Claudia's place. Tell you what, I'm going to help you get used to it. I'm going to untie your hands, and I want you to spread the folds of your vagina so that everyone can see what you truly are... And don't try to run or not do it. You know what these collars do, and you being all wet will make it 100 times worse.

The collars were shock collars, so the guard was right. Kleo had to do as she was told, so she spread her legs wide and opened her pussy lips with her fingers, showing all of the compound her clit and hole. She was then handed a card that she was required to loudly read.

"My name is Kleo Wright," She began reading the card in a very defeated voice, "Many of you know me as a hair dresser, but I am no longer a hair dresser or even a person. I am now nothing more than a set of holes. I do not have a brain. Instead, I have a clitoris that I think with. You may now call me 'Three Holed Cunt' or just 'Cunt' for short. You can view my punishment and all of my holes at Mistress Claudia's prison colony, where I will be on display along with all other violators or the Vanderleigh Compound's rules and laws for the next year. I completely consented to this style of punishment when I signed the contract that made me a citizen of the Vanderleigh Compound. May I learn from this experience."

The crowd let out plenty of boos and derogatory names before the guard could speak, but finally, he was able to move forward with the punishment.

"Three Holed Cunt," He addressed Kleo, "You must now turn around, bend over, and spread the cheeks of your buttocks so that I may insert this plug that has your identification on it, but not before you moisten it with your mouth so that it may go in with ease.

This had to be the most humiliating part yet for poor Kleo, but she was taking it like a champ. She hid the tears that beckoned to come out of her eyes as if her life had not been ruined. She swirled her tongue around the plug until it was moistened enough to go in. She did exactly as she was told and bent over and spread her ass cheeks. The tears that were trying to come out finally broke through as the guard inserted the plug into her anus. The physical pain was unbelievable, but the pain of those she knew and considered friends laughing at her humiliation was much worse.

"Now that you have been given your identification," the guard said, "We will now leave the Vanderleigh Compound and head to Claudia's prison camp. If we meet anyone on the way there and they tell you to do any of the following: spread your vaginal folds, bend over and spread the cheeks of your buttocks, dance erotically, allow them to spank you, or touch yourself in any way you must comply or you will be issued a shock from your collar. We may now commence."

Kleo had endured the most awful humiliation she could have ever imagined that day, but her imagination couldn't even touch what would happen to her at Claudia's prison camp.