Kleo's Illusion of Paradise Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get worse for Kleo at Claudia's.
2.7k words
4.37
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the second part of Kleo's Illusion of Paradise. You do not necessarily have to read the first part, but I highly recommend it to better understand the story. All characters in this story are 18 and up. Also this story contains scenes involving non consent/reluctance. You have been warned.

*****

After the brutal first part of her punishment at the Vanderleigh Compound, Kleo was lead to Claudia's Humiliation Camp. The journey was rather eventful as most people in the wasteland, even those who weren't in the compound, knew what it meant when someone who was completely nude aside from a collar was being lead along the road between the two places. Everyone knew that they had to do nearly anything they told them to do or they would be shocked, and many of the degenerates of the wasteland loved this opportunity.

The first person to approach Kleo was a lanky man who looked like he had been fighting for his life all day.

"I see you have someone on the way to the Humiliation Camp here," The man said.

"That's right," the guard said, "This is Three Holed Cunt."

"Well she's a pretty little thing. Miss Three Holed Cunt, spread yourself so I can see those holes you seem to be so famous for."

"Absolutely not!" Kleo retorted.

Kleo's disobedience caused her to be mildly electrocuted from her shock collar. Once she recovered. She did as she was originally told.

"That's more like it," The man said, "But I think you need to be punished for that one. Bend over, spread your legs, and grab your ankles. You're getting a spanking!"

Kleo knew better than to disobey again, so she did exactly as she was told. The wind blew across her spread bits, making her even more aware of her exposed pussy and plugged asshole. According to her society, this was all she was now.

"Ahhh," The man said, "There's those holes that you're famous for. Alright Miss Cunt, I'm going to give you 10 spanks on your ass and then 10 spanks on your pussy. After each spank, you must say, 'Thank you for my discipline, sir.' Got it?"

"Got it." Kleo replied.

The first spank landed in a way that wasn't to painful on Kleo's ass. She began to think that this wasn't so bad.

"Thank you for my discipline, sir." Kleo said.

The next spank landed much harder and Kleo began to worry. Then the next one got even more painful. By spank seven she was beginning to produce tears.

"Thank you for my discipline, sir." She whimpered.

The final blow was horrendous. Her ass was completely red, and she was crying from the pain.

"You know what?" The man said, "I'm feeling nice today. I think you've learned a good lesson. I won't spank your little pussy if you do a dance for me."

"I will!" Kleo said relieved.

Kleo began dancing... terribly. She wasn't very good at dancing at all in the first place, and to the man's dismay, there was no erotic element to her moves.

"Not like that, Cunt!" He said, "Not much of a dancer I see. That's okay. The moves don't have to be perfect. Do the same thing with your body but use one hand to spread your pussy lips while you do it."

Kleo was appalled, but something deep within her was causing a little arousal to become present in her. She began to feel the wind on her most intimate parts, and this caused those parts to tingle a little bit. Her body was betraying her, as her nipples were now rock hard. She was gradually becoming more and more wet.

"Would you look at that!" The man said, "Cunt really seems to be liking it! I knew you were a good little set of holes deep down. You just needed to learn some manners. Tell ya what, you can stop dancing now. I've got just one more task for you. Lay here on the ground on your back and play with that little clit of yours for me. Tell me about what a wretched little whore like yourself thinks about."

"Cunt," the guard addressed Kleo, "You must do as this man asks. You may only speak of your depraived thoughts. Keep in mind that you no longer have a brain, you only have a clitoris to think with. Failure to meet his desires will lead to his choice of me shocking you or him spanking you."

Kleo knew that what she was about to say better be good. She did not want to deal with another shock or spanking. With horrible things to say about herself in mind, she laid on her back and began to play with her clitoris.

"I think about all the ways I can fill my holes," Kleo said, "And all the ways I can show them off. I like it when people see me for what I'm actually useful for. I love thinking about people looking when my titties bounce up and down. I like thinking about my name tag in my ass hole."

Just when Kleo was close to orgasm, the man stopped her and told her that she did a good job and that it was enough. The guard then dragged her onward to Claudia's.

When they arrived, Kleo noted that the place was still nicer than most places in the wasteland. There were cells for the prisoners everywhere as well as pillories, shackles, and plenty of other humiliation devices. The place was like a depraved zoo of prisoners who pissed off Lena Vanderleigh. Kleo was not surprised to see prisoners roaming around nude aside from their collars. All of them, however, were very clean. None of them had pubic hair, male or female.

"Ah," A woman said as she approached Kleo, "You must be the new toy. Three Holed Cunt?"

Kleo didn't know what to say. She stood there frozen until she was brought back into reality by the guard elbowing her.

"That's me!" Kleo sputtered out, "Three Holed Cunt!"

"Wonderful," the woman said, "I'm Mistress Claudia. I'll need to see your identification."

Kleo blushed as she remembered what her identification was. She knew better than to disobey at this point though, so she turned around and spread her ass cheeks.

"Perfect!" Claudia said, "Now you may turn back around. I'm sure you've figured a little bit about how this works by looking at your surroundings, but I don't want to rely on the intelligence of a clit for brain like you, so I'll tell you how this place works. You've broken the compound's laws, so now you will learn how to be obedient at my Humiliation Camp. Every day you will endure a humiliating form of punishment around the Camp. Wastelanders will watch your punishments to add to it. Unless there is a threat of hypothermia, you will at no point be allowed clothing. If anyone with authority over you, which is pretty much everyone, asks you to do something, you must do it or face a shock from your collar. If you try to leave the premises, your collar will emit a constant shock for however long you are off of the Camp grounds. You will adress me as Mistress Claudia. The rest is self explanatory. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Claudia!" Kleo responded.

"Good. Now I'll show you to your room. Follow me."

Mistress Claudia lead Kleo to one of the rooms. It was small, but still comparatively nice. The room had a bed, a table, a locker, a sink, and even it's own toilet.

"While we are very disciplinarian," Mistress Claudia began, "We are not barbaric. You will be served three meals a day, and there is even potential for you to earn treats that you can keep in your locker. You will dine alone in your room. You will wake up each morning at 7:30 am. That will allow you thirty minutes to eat and relieve yourself if necessary. At 8 am, you will begin your daily punishment. At 12 pm, you will be sent to your quarters for an hour to dine and rest for a brief moment. From 1 pm to 7 pm, you will continue your daily punishment. At 7 pm, you will be released back to your room to eat. At 8 pm, you will shower. Once a week at 9 pm you will be brought to the main stage at camp to have your pubic hair shaved in front of everyone. You will take care of the rest of your body hair on your own shower time. Finally, you will go back to bed at 10pm. I don't expect you to have the intelligence to remember this schedule, so there is a paper with it written down in your locker. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Claudia."

"Excellent. It is now 12 pm, so I'll have some food brought to you. One lunch is over you will report to the pillory for your first punishment here."

Mistress Claudia left, leaving Kleo in her room trying to sort out what happened. She was very hungry, and that wasn't making it any easier. She was very happy that she'd be getting to eat soon. Her stomach was growling.

A nude woman in a collar entered Kleo's room with a tray. She placed it on the table and quickly left. Kleo noticed that there was something different about this prisoner. Yes, she was nude and in a collar, but she also had the words "long time inmate" written on her pubic mound. Kleo also noticed that the collar she was wearing seemed even more advanced than her own.

Kleo made a mental note of what had happened and then turned her attention to her food. It smelled so good after she had been so hungry. The meal was simple. It was a bowl of noodles, a piece of cooked pork, and a cup of water. It wasn't what Kleo used to enjoy back in the compound, but it certainly wasn't bad. It had much more nutrients than the food Kleo had to live on prior to joining the compound. She ate every last bite of the food set before her. It was nice to eat. Once she was finished, she took a moment to rest on the bed. Things felt like they weren't going to be so bad, but then 1 pm came.

"Cunt!" A guard yelled as he opener her door, "It's time for your punishment to begin. You'll be in the pillory today."

The guard lead Kleo to the pillory. She felt instant shame as they not only locked her head and hands in but also her feet into a bar that forced her legs to be very spread apart. All of her holes were visible. Spectators began to crowd around her. Very quickly, a man that she could only assume was compound staff stood beside her with a microphone. The show was about to begin.

"Welcome all," The man said enthusiastically, "To Claudia's Discipline Camp!"

The crowd went nuts.

"I have with me here our newest inmate," The man continued, pinching Kleo's nipples as he spoke, "Three Holed Cunt! This little whore is notorious for showing off and using her little holes. I sure hope she stays that way while she's here at the compound, or it's gonna be rough. We'll folks, you all know the rules! You can do whatever you want to Cunt here as long as it doesn't involve penetrating her with a penis. She can however be penetrated with anything else you may desire to use! There's an assortment of toys and gadgets on the table behind her. Do what you want with her!"

The crowd roared and lined up behind Kleo. About thirty people were about to play with Kleo in any way that they wanted to. The first person was a man. He started by fucking Kleo with her name tag buttplug.

"Really creative..." Kleo thought to herself as she rolled her eyes through the pain.

Eventually he used his other hand to squeeze one of her breasts. Once he was bored of the plug, he used that hand to finger her. She was beginning to feel arousal, but not very much. Kleo was humiliated, but also bored.

The next person, a woman, took her by surprise with a cool cucumber right up in her. She used her free hand to play with Kleo's clit.

"Oh my god!" Kleo let the words escape her lips in the form of a moan.

"This ain't free, Cunt!" The woman spoke, "You'll be returning the favor when I'm done here."

It didn't take long for Kleo to orgasm. Once that happened, the woman stood in front of Kleo. She then had the announcer bring her a very tall chair. Next, she removed her panties from beneath her skirt and sat in the chair with her legs spread.

"Eat it, Cunt!" The woman yelled at Kleo.

Kleo found this woman to be incredibly attractive. She had never eaten pussy befoe though. Kleo wasn't a lesbian... Or was she? Kleo was beginning to question it as she began eating this woman out and secretly enjoying it. Kleo never thought that she was a lesbian or even bisexual before, but she was certainly questioning it in this moment. She did the best that she could do until the woman orgasmed in Kleo's face. She did her best to hide a small grin as the woman walked away.

Kleo's bliss was quickly interrupted when she felt something new being inserted into her. It was thin and somewhat small.

"Do you know what this is, Cunt?" A male voice asked, "It's a marker."

The man then pulled the marker out of Kleo's vagina and put it in her mouth. After making Kleo twirl her tongue around on it for a little while, the man pulled the marker back out and took the cap off.

"I think you could use some labels." The man said.

Kleo could feel the marker on her ass. The man was writing the word "cum dumpster" with an arrow that lead to her ass hole. Next, he moved to her pubic area and wrote "fuck hole" with an arrow pointing at her pussy. After that, he began writing "fat whore melons" on her tits. Finally, he wrote "more cum disposal" on her cheek with an arrow pointed towards her mouth. Kleo knew that it would take a while to get the marker off.

"That's better!" The guy said, "Now everyone knows what you're good for!"

After writing the obscenities on Kleo, the man simply left. He did not do anything else. However, many other people did defile her in many ways for the next few hours. She had been fucked in both the ass and the pussy by a variety of objects, eaten many women out and sucked many dicks, and been the target of many cumshots. She had clamps put on her nipples as well, and nobody seemed to want to take them off. People were pulling on them, causing her sensitive nipples to experience extreme pain. That was until the clamps were finally removed for the grand finally.

Within Kleo's last hour of being on the pilory, she was swarmed by a by a group. It started when two people removed the nipple clamps, a man and a woman. Once the clamps were gone, both of them started to relentlessly suck on her nipples. Another woman joined in and began fucking her pussy with a large dildo. Next, a man joined in and removed her name tag to fuck her in the ass with a cucumber. All of that at once seemed like it should have been enough, but not for that crowd. As an extra added bit of humiliation, several men began jerking off onto her. Eventually cumming all over her. Once she finally erupted into the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced, it was over. It was now seven o'clock and she was being let out of the pillary.

She felt like the biggest whore to have ever existed. Post nut clarity revealed to her that she had just gone through the most humiliating thing that she could've ever imagined, and that was just the start. Kleo felt numb knowing that her day would probably be the same tomorrow and the next day. It would be the same for the next year to come.