Knife's Edge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Already?" He kissed my neck feverishly. "I haven't even started, baby." His hand travelled over my ass as he slowed down with his furious pumping of my leaking dick. He kneaded my ass, playing with it, parting it and sliding his fingers up my crack. I grew hot with embarrassment thinking about how fucking utterly gross and sweaty I was, but I shouldn't have- he wasn't gonna waste time with foreplay.

"Mmm. Condoms." He slapped my ass. "Wait there." I obeyed, trying to stop my brain from turning on and thinking about what I was doing in case I ran away. I played with myself instead- keeping myself buzzed on the horniness by squeezing my dick and gently fingering myself. Fuck. No lube. Unless he had some. Maybe he'd give me the courtesy of spitting on my hole... I moaned as I thought about that.

He approached me, grabbing my wrist and pulling it away from my debauched self pleasuring.

"That's hot." He pressed his lips to my neck. "Are you that desperate for me?"

"Yeah." I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Oh that's very hot, baby." He moaned and tried to spread my legs further- which he couldn't, because they were tied up in my trousers. I moved to discard them and he pushed hard on my back again, keeping me down. "Never mind." He moaned. I could feel him unbuckling. I could feel him getting closer to me and the heat from his body. And I could feel... his hand, lubed somehow? Parting me and slipping in to my hole with ease. I moaned as he played with me- he knew exactly what he was doing- he massaged my prostate gently, confidently, knowing exactly how to bliss me right out. "I'm not gonna hold back." He whispered as he wrapped my hair around his fist slowly.

"Then don't." I said.

He pulled back on my hair hard and as my back arched involuntarily he slammed into me. I gasped in pain as he moaned with delight as my ass spasmed around him.

"Oooh. You're sort of tight." He grunted as he start to fuck me slowly, holding my waist with one hand and keeping my head held firm with the other. I didn't know if that was a problem or a compliment.

"Been a while." I panted.

"Then your ex is crazy." He moaned. He let my head go and I slumped over the pass as he grasped my hips tightly. "Tell me if I'm tearing you up." He thrust into me. I was tight, but I was so fucking horny. I wanted him to tear me up. His dick seemed unusually big but maybe I was just that out of practice. I've never considered myself a size queen but the way he was stuffing me, filling me up so I could barely breathe... using my body like he really wanted it... everything about him had me pooling underneath him.

"Oh fuck you're so good." I moaned.

"Yeah?" I could hear his grin.

"Yeah."

"Moan my name."

"Joel... please... you're so fucking hot... you're so fucking good..." I panted as I started thrusting back. "Fuck you're so BIG, Joel." I whined, tossing my head back.

"I know." He ran his hand over my back. "Mmmm that's it, keep fucking me Rueben. Gooood boy." He crooned.

We were violently bucking against each other. It was the raw, impulsive, stupid hot kind of sex where you know it can't last and you give everything you have. I tried to reach for my cock and Joel slapped my hand away with a growl. I moaned in submission and let him pin me down harder. His hand snaked around me and he jerked me off instead with harsh, almost painful strokes. I was starting to see stars, but I could feel it in his pounding, and the sweat I could feel on my back, and his panting growing heavier that he was close too. He let out a guttural groan and I matched him as I started to feel myself cumming as well. Oh fuck. I was high. I was so fucking high and he felt so good as he clutched at me, and squuezed my dick as his hips slowed down.

"Shit." He moaned, collapsing on top of me. I grunted and let him lie there for a second, our legs entwined, our pants around our ankles and our breath heavy.

I started to feel sticky, and the pain from the way I'd been manhandled was catching up to me. I wriggled and he let me up with a groan, grinning at me as I turned around to face him, covered in sweat and cum. He motioned for me to pass him a rag and after wiping my chest down I handed it to him so he could get my cum off his hand. He wrapped up the condom and wiped down his dick as I watched him in still slightly stunned silence. He winced at the rag and the condom and glanced at me.

"All good?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He said, decoding that throwing the evidence of our impromptu affair in the bin near the pass would have to do as he straightened himself out, pulling his shorts up. Fuck, he did have a massive cock. Even soft it was outrageous. I slowly mirrored him, pulling my trousers up and heading back to the bar to grab my t-shirt as I started to feel self conscious. "You want a lift home?" He asked. "Tory street right?"

"Oh... I'm actually staying at my folks for a bit." My voice was steadier than I expected.

"Oh, right." Joel scratched his neck. "I mean. I'm not sorry but... you know. Sorry."

"Thanks." I smiled at him. "I can walk."

"You wanna come over?" He asked as he grabbed his bag and started packing up. I glanced up and he caught my eye. "Not to..." He gestured at the pass. "I dunno. Game and smoke for a bit? I dunno. Might be nice not being alone? Or maybe you want to be alone?" He looked at me thoughtfully and I considered that.

"You sure?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, you can borrow a t- shirt and stuff." He smiled.

"Thanks."

---- ---

We drove home in his RAV4 in a semi awkward silence.

"Beats?" Joel asked eventually. "I tried that weird Alvin and the Chipmunks thing. Kind of cool."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled. "I actually tried Taylor Swift."

"And?"

"And she fucking sucks." I giggled as Joel reached for me, grabbing my knee and squeezing it.

"You don't actually listen to pop girlies do you?" He asked. "Despite your Carly Rae Jepsen factoids."

"Afraid not." I grabbed his hand before he removed it. "Although... there is one song I'll admit shows up in my Spotify wrapped."

"What song?" Joel grinned.

"Don't." I glanced at him.

"I won't tell."

"Boy problems."

"Fucking banger!" Joel grinned. "Put it on!"

"Sure you don't want..." I scanned my brain for the worst and weirdest band I could think of. I snapped my fingers. "Dragonforce."

"What?"

"It's a cover. You'll love it." I put on 'Wildest Dreams' for about half a minute as Joel begged me to turn it off.

"Sorry." I laughed. "I 100% know how awful that is."

"Do you?!" Joel winced. "Anyway. We're here. Thank fuck."

--- ----

The insomnia didn't seem to be relieving me anytime soon, and Joel seemed just as on edge. He lived in a flat clearly occupied by several guys, and I could see him wince a little at the mess. As if I would care. I was living at home with my parents. Any mess was preferable to slinking back home. We sank on to the couches- him in a different seat- with a beer each and an ashtray between us.

"You smoke inside?" I frowned.

"Only weed." Joel sighed heavily. "You have any?"

"No."

"Ok." He yawned. "It takes two?"

"Huh?"

"Game?" He gestured at the PlayStation.

"Oh. Sure." He set it up and I tucked my legs under myself. I hadn't touched a game in years. Not since my X-box had broken. I never replaced it. AJ just didn't game.

"You mind?" He asked as he sank beside me.

"No." The opposite. I was almost leaning into his warmth.

He explained the controls to me and I stopped him.

"Dude, I've used a PlayStation before." He laughed and relaxed against me, his arm falling over my shoulder.

"I was trying to be nice!" He said. "I'm not assuming you're an amazing gamer, or someone who's never picked up a controller. ARE you an amazing gamer by the way?"

"Fuck no!" I leant into him. "Na, keep it up, I need all the support I can get. Is this a competitive one?"

"Actually it's a we work together one." Joel nudged my knee. "That cool?"

"Yeah."

----

It was god knows what hour of the morning and Joel had died for the tenth time.

"I really thought you'd suck at this." He sighed flatly as he died again. "Damn."

"You were going ok until just now." I yawned.

"I reckon it's cos I'm starving." He agreed. "You must be too, saw you skipped staffie today." He stood up and sighed as he headed to the kitchen. "Don't get too excited." He warned me, opening the fridge. I laughed.

"I used to be a chef. Cigarettes and white bread with Olivani was my diet for years."

"I have pita bread and hummus?" Joel looked over his shoulder at me. "And naturally cigarettes as well."

"Go hard, but I'm ok."

"When did you last eat?" Joel looked at me critically as he straightened up. I glanced over my shoulder at him.

"Dunno. I'm not hungry though."

"Hmm." He raised his eyebrows and his mouth grew thin, but he didn't say anything.

He put some in front of me. I really wasn't hungry though. Turns out all it took to curb an appetite was a lot of cigarettes and getting dumped. We kept playing, and it was nice- solving problems together, and chatting about work and responsibilities and occasionally drifting to our families.

"It's good." He eventually said, waving the bread in my face.

"I told you I'm not hungry!" I flicked him away. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"A bit, when you haven't eaten for 12 hours!" He paused the game. "I'm ravenous!"

"You work out!"

"I think most humans experience hunger pretty regularly despite their gym schedules! AND I saw you there this morning!"

"Joel, I'm not..." I closed my eyes.

"Sorry. Food is my love language. I think I'm taking you not being hungry really personally for no reason." He took a deep breath. "Sorry."

"No, I mean... don't be. I'm sorry for being so... loud." I cringed.

"Oh, no one's home." Joel shrugged. "Music festival up North."

"No one's home?" I repeated. My controller had already slipped loosely from my grip.

"Yeah you're good." Joel turned to me. I smiled weakly at him as my body started to act on its own. I slipped to my knees and he let out a low grumble as I reached for his flies. "Oh... Rubes... don't..." He mumbled, his eyes closing.

"Don't?" I took his hand softly and looked up at him. His mouth twitched a little as he peered at me through his eyelashes.

"Mmmm." He ran his fingers through my hair and I felt myself lean into the touch hungrily. "Not here." He sighed. "Come on." He grabbed my hand firmly and launched the two of us up, kicking at the tv to turn it off as he dragged me away from the couch. He pulled me into his room. There was no time to look around, his hands were all over me and our lips were tangling again. I moaned, pressing myself against him tightly as he wrestled with my t shirt, pulling it off and throwing it on the ground carelessly. Joel grinned, pushing my hair off my face and running his eyes possessively over my torso. "I love your body." He said, cupping my pec. I scowled and slapped him away.

"Don't."

"... Don't what?" He caught my hands. "Compliment you?"

"Lie to me." I mumbled.

"Oh." Joel gently pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm not, dumbass."

"Do you have a fetish?" I pressed my head to his chest in spite of myself.

"For what?"

"I dunno." I stepped back and stared at the floor. "Heavy guys?"

"Oh." He frowned. I could see he was actually thinking about it. "No." He said eventually. "I wouldn't really have called you heavy?" He shook his head. "Either way, not what I look for or what I avoid in a guy. And all that aside, I do love your body." He cautiously pulled me towards him again. "But I can limit myself to dirty talk about your dazzling intellect if you'd prefer?"

"That's ok." I found myself laughing. "I... I guess I'm just.... I know I'm not perfect..."

"No ones perfect?" Joel frowned. "You have some really high standards for yourself there."

"You're pretty close to perfect." I glanced at him. He grinned.

"You're just buttering me up." He started to run his hands over my body and bent over to press his lips to my neck. "It's definitely working." He mumbled.

His hands drifted over my shoulders. One hand was snaking down to my ass while the other was groping my chest. I was melting. I closed my eyes to divorce myself from reality. To live in what he made me feel, and only there. Joel pinched my nipple and I bit my lip as I shuddered with pleasure.

"Christ, I love your body." He moaned. "Take your fucking pants off." He directed as he tore off his own shirt and started stripping. I obeyed, fumbling with my flies and peeling my jeans away, sighing with relief as I freed myself from their constraints. Joel slipped two fingers in the waistband of my trunks and dragged me towards him again, his hand snaking around me to grope my ass. I ground against him, enjoying his hard nipples pressing into me, and his abs against me, and his fucking hard cock tenting his boxers and jutting into my hips. I reached for his waistband and started to tug his boxers down, my mouth practically watering as my eyes followed the sexy dusting of hair over his pelvis. His cock spring out- oh fuck, he was so huge, and I felt myself moan and fall to my knees. "Fuuuck." Joel grunted as he looked down at me, his hands tangling in my hair. I inelegantly leant in, just desperate to taste him, and we both moaned in delight as I wrapped my mouth around his thick, veiny dick. "Fuck yes, goooood boy." He crooned. God, I could feel my own dick leaking into my trunks as I closed my eyes and let my throat relax as I gagged on him.

I loved it. I loved the submission, the raw, intense, sloppy power exchange. I liked making him feel good. I pressed myself closer to Joel, wrapping my arms around his thighs. This would have been way easier on my knees if I'd had the patience to let him sit down but there was something so hot in the desperate way I'd fallen into him. His hands were on my head again, and he was directing me, forcing my head back and forward, occasionally holding me firm and grunting as he fucked my throat. I let him take me, allowing myself to be soft and pliable and whatever he wanted. Fuck, I felt so used. So loose. So completely in the moment.

His hand drifted under my chin and I blinked my eyes open as he tilted my face to look at him, smearing the spit and sweat and precum that was drooling from my mouth away with his thumb. He groaned as our eyes met, and guided me to my feet, pulling me close to him and throwing us on his bed together. His hands circled my thighs, just below my ass and he hauled me up to straddle him, his cock bouncing against mine with only the now almost wet fabric between us. My eyes had been watering a little from the blow job and he wiped my face as he pulled me closer, his eyes closing and a rumbling coming from his throat as he kissed me again and again..

He paused to breathe and I started to kiss his chest, working my way back to his cock when he stopped me.

"Can I fuck you again?" He panted, playing with the waistband of my underwear. My hole was already twitching and I nodded, reaching for his bedside table. He laughed and let me, holding my waist and stroking his hand over my chest gently. We only paused briefly as I fumbled with the condom and he peeled my underwear away, helping me to wriggle out of them as I rolled the condom over his dick. He grinned at me as his thumb brushed my nipple and I shivered. "Hmm." He deliberately took my nipple between his thumb and index finger and played with it gently. My dick throbbed and I let out a tiny sigh of pleasure. "Sensitive?" He teased.

"A little."

"Pass me..." He gestured to some lube I hadn't noticed lying next to his condoms. "Come here." He pulled me in close again, his arm wrapping around me, reaching for my hole. I whined as he gently started to play with me, still a little sore from earlier. He teased my hole, his hand guiding his cock closer so I could feel him rubbing against me. I pushed back on him, manipulating my hips and trying to take charge. Joel moaned and let me, closing his eyes and struggling to breathe as his cock breached me. "Shit." He moaned.

"Shit." I gasped back. My body was exploding with pain from my well used hole, and pleasure from where Joel was hitting me, and the sheer fullness I suddenly felt was overwhelming. "Joel." I panted.

"Yeahhhh..." He squeezed me tight, dragging me closer to him and pressing our skin together feverishly. He clasped my head in his neck and wrapped his other arm around me, groping my ass passionately as our hips thrust hard against each other. I was totally pinned to him, just barely able to grind my pelvis against his as he dominated me. He was clasping me so tight, pressing kisses into my neck and shoulders as I moaned his name. He was fucking me rough and fast again and our cries started to get louder.

"I'm..." He warned me, panting.

"Yeah." I moaned as he somehow caught me even tighter in his grip, forcing me to stop moving and take it as he thrust up into me, using me to get himself off. I could feel him cumming; his dick throbbing and his muscles clenched around me burning with the heat between us. He held me there fast as his breathing grew steadier, resting his lips on my head.

"Ah fuck." He sighed eventually, and carefully untangled himself from me. I winced as he slipped out and discarded the condom and we sat, drenched in sweat, looking at each other. My own raging hard on was still begging for attention and Joel's eyes alighted on it as he looked at me. He tucked his hair behind his ears and grinned. "Return the favour?" He offered.

"I'm uh.... More of a.... giver." I shrugged. "That was..." I grinned and stroked his arm a little awkwardly. "Great." I finished, feeling myself blush. I mean. It might have been the best sex of my life.

"Oh aye?" Joel raised an eyebrow and grabbed my wrist. "Come here." He growled, flipping me around so I was resting on him, my back against his chest and his dick nestling under my ass. I opened my mouth to protest and frowned as he wrapped his hand around my lips, silencing me. I almost bit him, only he leant in and brushed his lips over my forehead and squeezed me gently. "Shhh." He murmured. "I'm so horny for you. Wanna make you cum." He ran his free hand over my chest and wrapped it around my cock. "That ok?" He let my mouth go and tilted my head so he could see my face. I nodded, my hips already betraying me by thrusting into his hand. He grinned and wrapped his arm over me, gently playing with my nipples as he massaged my cock. I closed my eyes and pressed myself against him, moaning and shuddering from his possessive touch. I let myself relax and twitch in his arms, my legs spread and my hips lazily thrusting to meet his hand. Joel was moaning deeply again, that rumbling from deep in his chest. He pressed his lips to me, licking my throat and kissing my ears and making me squirm under him. "Oh you're so close, Rueben." He whispered. I felt my abs tense in anticipation. "You like this?"

"Yes." I panted.

"Like it when I dominate you?" He growled. I moaned.

"Fuck you." I managed, barely. He laughed.

"You do though." He stroked my cock slowly.

"I do." I agreed. I turned my face to look at him and met his eyes. "I'm so close."

"Yeah?"

"Please, Joel." I begged without him even telling me to. His eyes fluttered closed for half a second and I could feel a throb of desire from his almost totally spent dick where it lay under me. He groaned and his strokes slowed on my cock, his grip tightening.

"Again."

"Please Joel." I let my arm curl around the back of his head. "Make me cum." I whispered. "Please."

"Fuck Rueben." He moaned. "Moan for me."

"Joel..." I pressed my lips to any of his skin I could reach. "You feel sooo gooood." I moaned.

"Fuck." He grunted. His hand sped up as my hips jerked erratically. His other hand gripped my waist possessively, his fingernails digging in. I pressed myself into him as I felt an orgasm building. I moaned his name over and over, because every time he heard it his hand gripped tighter and his rhythm got steadier. My abs tensed and then my pelvis and I groaned as I felt my balls throbbing with my load. I clutched at Joel as I exploded, almost seeing stars, my cum hitting me in the chest and then oozing over Joel's hand. His hips were rocking gently against mine as I came, his dick still semi hard. I wondered fleetingly if we would need to do another round. I wasn't sure I could. I seemed to have gone limbless.