Knife's Edge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here." I passed it to him and he pressed it between my legs as he withdrew from me.

"You're fucking kidding me." I groaned. "You better fucking pray fucking cum stains wash out of that. Did you not use a...?!"

"Hmm." He grunted as he held up a split condom. "Lucky I can't get you pregnant but..." He rubbed his neck. "Unlucky. I guess we what? Get tested?"

"I guess." I bit my lip. "I mean... I've been practically celibate for like 6 months but..."

"Well, anyway." He caught my eye and sighed. "Sorry bro."

"Na, shit happens." My lips twitched. "You can't help it that your stupid oversized cock bursts through regular condoms..."

"Oh shhhh." He laughed. "I think we can blame horny user error not my anatomy. I'll be more careful. Sorry, Rubes. At least I can reassure you that everything washes out of those aprons." He winked. "Trust me."

"Ew." I sighed and sat up. "You know, on this, I do." I winced as I gently wriggled to the edge of the table and pressed the apron against my hole as I stood up. "Ah shit." I hung my head. "Uh. Thanks. That was... you know. Fucking great. You can like..." I gestured vaguely at the door. "Head home if you want. I better like..." I winced. "Clean up."

"No round two at mine?" Joel pouted at me. "We're both off tomorrow. Come over? Have a sesh? Let me fuck you till you can't walk?" I giggled in spite of myself. That was one hell of a better offer than 'go back home to mum and dad's'. He grinned and ruffled my hair. "You go clean yourself up, Rubes. I'll sanitise the table."

"Appreciate it."

---- ---

"Oh." Joel pressed his head against his front door. He glanced at me and bit his lips as if he needed a second opinion. "Uhhh.... Horny brain forgot my flatmates are home?" He shrugged at me. "Ummmm.... Is that ok?"

"Ah... sure." I gripped my bag tighter. Sure, small talk with Joel's flatties wasn't high on my agenda... but I could get through it.

"Mean." He sighed with relief and let us in, hollering out a greeting as we entered. "Yo; this is Rube from work." He introduced me as the smell of weed hit me in the face.

"Oh yeah, nice to meet you bud." Someone pulled me in for a hug.

"Rube? Rueben?" A particularly floppy and red eyed guy peered at me and Joel. "Thought you hated..."

"Yeah ok, who's sharing?" Joel quickly spoke over him and ushered us into the room.

"Here." A joint was pressed into my hand and I thanked the long haired guy with deep circles under his eyes. I pretended to inhale. I never actually smoked weed. I'd fallen into cigarettes in spite of AJs disapproval because so many people in hospitality smoked, but I never really went to parties or anywhere weed was handed around. I knew how to pretend I knew what to do and puffed puffed passed while the others talked about the gig they were going to.

"Splinter?" Joel was shrugging. "Don't know them."

"They're groovy as hell!" Roy was saying, thank god for a familiar face. "Super young and super talented. Good drummer. Not as good as Rubes though." He grinned at me. "Where'd Joel pick you up anyway?"

"Work. I told you." Joel grunted.

"He's that Maitre D' cunt Joel's always complaining about." The red flag eyed guy piped up. Joel and I looked at each other. Well. I'd never exactly raved about him either.

"Hey I need a dart." I excused myself.

There was a hammock on the deck and I crawled into it, closing my eyes for a second. I felt a weight join me, and a beer pressed into my hand. Joel put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm not always complaining about you."

"Oh weird. I am literally always complaining about you."

"Um." Joel cleared his throat. "Let's just hide in my room." He suggested.

"No, I don't want them to think we're..."

"Um.... We are though?" Joel laughed. "They don't care."

"I might."

"Do you?" He frowned at me. "Oh. Ok then. Well. Let's have this beer out here. They won't be long anyway, I think the opening band starts in like half an hour so they'll be off shortly."

"Ok."

We smoked in silence for a minute.

"I don't like, bring sluts home every other night if that's what you're worried about." Joel said.

"Uhhh.... New fear unlocked." I winced. "That's not what..." I sighed. I didn't want small talk with a bunch of guys judging me. Judging me because I wasn't cool, they didn't think I could play drums, I was punching way above my weight with Joel...

When I was with him I didn't seem to be caught in my own head too much. But other people made that hard. I couldn't seem to correct the stiffness of my body and overthinking everything I said.

"What's up?" Joel nudged my shoulder.

"I guess I just... I guess I just get a bit worn down with putting on a face for people all day." I mumbled. "Sorry, I'm sure your flatmates are great... I like Roy... I just wasn't... like... ready for it..."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"I'm ok to just chain smoke alone if you want to socialise?"

"Na, I see those cunts everyday." Joel yawned. "Much rather catch up with you. How was your week?"

"Alright." I bit my lip. "Work's been good. Has it?"

"Yeah." He laughed. "You have literally saved our budget with your happy hour deals. We're making it rain for Lyds and Marty."

"Yay for Lydia and Marty."

"They're happy, I'm happy."

"Amen." We laughed at each other.

Eventually his flatmates left, and I think someone had said something to the stoned guy because he was really nice on the way out. Joel and I returned inside.

"Ugh, about time." He sunk into the couch. "Come here, babygirl." He beckoned me over to him and patted his lap. I laughed out loud, but I did follow his direction.

"You did not just call me 'babygirl.'" I swung my legs over him.

"I did." He giggled, tucking my hair behind my ears, before gently running his hand up the inside of my t-shirt. "Stop being so babygirl if you don't want me to call you..."

We glanced up as the door reopened and Roy caught my eye.

"Forgot my phone." His lips twitched. I felt the blush crawl over my skin. Christ, I really hope he hadn't heard that exchange.

Joel was also blushing, but he didn't remove his hand from me, so he can't have cared that much. Roy grabbed his phone from the aux, humming to himself. "You boys have fun." He winked as he left again.

"Uh. Sorry about that." Joel cleared his throat. "Thought we were... alone alone..."

"No worries." I managed. We were both blushing furiously. I guess neither of us were huge fans of public displays. He sighed and stood up, taking me with him, and I stumbled as he set me down.

"Come on then." He looked me over calculatingly and before I had time to process, I was being scooped up and carried to his room. The wind was totally knocked out of me and I struggled to breathe with his arms bulging around me, holding me tight. Fuck, he was so strong.

"Don't give me that look." Joel laughed as he let me go, falling heavily to his bed. He leapt on top of me. "I think you liked that." He pressed his lips to my neck and purred. "You like the way I treat you, babygirl?"

"Is your back ok?" I panted.

"Doofus." Joel sighed. "Here I am, trying to get you all turned on and you're acting like my mother."

"I was surprised." My heart was beating a stupid fast from the adrenaline. Now that the shock was abating, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I gazed up at Joel and he stroked my face.

"You're such a pretty boy." He whispered. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I was struggling for something witty, something to deflect him, and my brain was short circuiting. Joel smiled and leant over, pressing his crotch into me as he started to kiss me. I moaned, feeling his cock harden while we kissed. His hands explored me, taking my clothes off. I pulled at his t-shirt and fumbled with his jeans until he stood up to strip properly before falling back on the bed, entwining himself with me. He held me close, his hand running up and down the curve of my hips as we let our cocks rest against each other. We kissed desperately, messily, inelegantly, pressing ourselves so hard against each other I could feel our sweat mingling.

"Hey, uh..." Joel paused, pushing me away a fraction. "Do you.... Like is anal the be all and end all for you? Because this is really nice..." He stroked his own cock as he spoke, and reached for mine, just gently fondling it.

"Oh..." It had never really occurred to me that anal... wasn't the be all, end all. "Yeah, uh... this is really nice." I mumbled as he caressed me.

"Nice." Joel moaned. He reached over me and grabbed his lube. He pooled it in his hands to warm it up before reaching for both of us. He closed his eyes as his hands tugged our dicks. I let myself curl into him and slowly moved one of his hands to my hips, taking over and finding my own eyes were closing as I wrapped my fingers around his dick. I heard myself moan. He felt so good in my hand, his thick cock sliding up and down... his veins... the way his dick would throb occasionally... and his hand around me felt possessive- in a really hot way. Possessive and like... caring, as stupid as that sounds. My head fell to his chest and I felt his lips kiss my head gently as he moaned. "Fuck Rubes." He grunted. His voice was so deep, it drove me wild.

"Fuck, Joel." I moaned and started to thrust my hips gently. His fingers gripped my skin tighter. I moved my hand, to gently fondle his balls. He groaned.

"Real close." He mumbled.

"Ok." I kissed his neck.

"Can I... here...." He panted. He rolled us over and drew my legs wide apart. He gently ran one hand over my taint and pried my fingers from his cock, jerking himself off feverishly as he looked at me. I took his cue and reached for myself, wrapping my hand around my cock and thrusting. "Fuck..." Joel moaned as he watched my face falling slack with pleasure. "Oh fuck Rubes... ohhhhh..." He moaned as his cum hit my stomach. Without really thinking, I sat up and pressed my lips against his cock. He moaned harder, his hands tangling in my hair. I swallowed the rest of his load, blinking up at him as his hips stopped moving. He scrunched my hair a bit and smiled, panting. "You cum from oral?" He asked, sliding down the bed and kissing my abdomen, avoiding his own cum splash.

"I think I'll cum from a gentle breeze right now." I mumbled. He licked my shaft gently and my eyes rolled back in my head. I actually don't think I'd ever cum from oral in my life- but given how rarely AJ had ever given me head, that didn't really surprise me. I was all wired up and so ready to release, and Joel's mouth and throat could take practically all of me, his hands dancing over my balls as he sank his mouth up and down. I moaned, and tried to push him off me before it was too late.

"Joel..." I whined. I reached for his shoulders to give myself a chance to finish myself off. He looked up, right into my eyes and... growled. I blinked as he closed his eyes again, bobbing his head and sending vibrations through me as he moaned around my cock. I let myself fall back against the bed and sighed as my balls tightened. "Joel..." I whimpered. I relaxed and let myself fall apart. He moaned as I throbbed in his mouth, pulling away gently. He smiled.

"Night, Rubes." He kissed my stomach, rolled over, and to my chagrin- he was asleep in seconds.

--

I woke up to him spooning me, his hard dick pressing into my ass cheeks. I yawned. He grunted.

"Don't move." He said. He moaned as he started to move his hips, grinding into me.

"Seriously?"

"Uhhh... not if you don't want to." He pressed his face to my neck. "Sorry."

"Na, go on." I stretched a little and pressed back against him. "Not like I have to be anywhere."

"I'm... not... you..." Joel sighed. "Baby, I love fucking you, but... you know... you're like... a guy, not a flesh light so..."

"I think this is working for both of us." I reached behind me and pulled him closer. "To be totally honest..." I bit my lip. "I think I'd prefer to be your flesh light than AJ's nullified househusband."

"God, he sounds charming." Joel nestled his head in the crook of my shoulder. "What on earth were you sticking around for?"

"We've been together for eight years." I mumbled. Joel sighed as he squeezed me tight.

"I see." His chest reverberated against my back. "High school sweethearts. That's hard." He kissed my neck. "Bet I eat ass better." His hand found my ass and he squeezed. I raised my eyebrows.

"As if."

"He was that good huh?" Joel pulled me around to look at him, and I smiled at the outrage on his face.

"As if you eat ass." I clarified. Joel shook his head, staring at me in utter disbelief.

"Come here." He sighed eventually, flipping me over. I wriggled and tried to roll back over.

"Woah, that wasn't a challenge!" I blushed furiously as he held me still and spread my legs. "Seriously! I haven't..."

"I actually don't care." Joel lazily pressed me back into the mattress. He ran his hands over my back, caressing me, feeling the soft curve of my waist and gently stroking my ass. "You gonna shut up and enjoy this?" He asked as he spread my cheeks.

"Uh..."

"Shut up, Rubes." Joel sighed. He kissed each of my cheeks softly. I kept my mouth shut. I mean... he knew what he was doing... I think...

"Oh Joel..." I moaned. He squeezed my ass and parted my cheeks before moaning as he kissed my taint, his lips brushing against my balls. He drew his tongue up my crack and kissed my hole. I let myself fall further into the mattress. Shit. "Joel..." I mumbled as his tongue flicked up my crack, darting in my hole, making my guts twist with the heat of desire and depravity. "You really don't need to..."

"I want to." He paused, holding me down with my ass pressed up to the sky. "And I want you to shut the fuck up. The only thing I wanna hear from your mouth is you moaning my name."

"Joel..." I managed to wriggle away from him and drew my arms around myself. "You don't have to prove anything." His face fell. He swallowed as he pushed his hair off his face.

"Ah... sorry?" He bit his lip. "Do you like... not like that?"

"I..." Well. I mean I LIKED it. It felt INCREDIBLE. "I..."

"What's going on?" Joel reached his hands out for me.

"No, nothing, I...."

"Communicate or I'll give you a hickey." He pulled me gently into him and I laughed as he pressed his lips to my neck and grazed his teeth threateningly. "Go on, baby, you hate it? You like it but you don't cum from it and you're shy about that? You like it but you're a total pleaser and would rather get me off?"

"I... I like it and I feel a bit selfish." I mumbled.

"Oh, Rubes." Joel chuckled. "I love doing this. Promise."

"I dunno how to... enjoy it."

"Hmmm." Joel wrapped his arm around my torso and tweaked my nipple. "But it feels good?"

"Yeah."

"And it gets me all hot and bothered when you feel good."

"You really like it?"

"You like sucking me off don't you?"

"Uh... yeah but I'm not sure I'd like...."

"Sometimes things aren't super rational, Rubes." He kissed my cheek. "Here." He clasped my hand and I whimpered slightly as he rubbed it over his cock. "I am so hard." His voice rumbled. "Can I eat your ass?" He moaned. "Please?"

"Yeah." I moaned and pressed my back to the bed, hinging my hips up obscenely.

"Oh fuck..." Joel grunted. "That's a good boy, Rubes."

He ran his hands over my cheeks and spread them. He ran his tongue from my balls to my taint and I shivered. As he started to nuzzle my hole I felt myself relax, melting under him into a warm puddle of horniness. My dick was only slightly hard but my whole body was so turned on, every pore seemed like an erogenous zone. His chest rumbled with deep sighs- he was moaning and grunting, and I moaned his name in response. It wasn't long before I could feel his hard dick poke my thighs as he worked. Oh fuck, he was so turned on...

He gently started to play with me: running his hand over my balls and gently stroking my cock, penetrating me with one finger...

"Oh you like that." He smiled. "This feels so good, yeah?" I met his eyes, my hair everywhere, sweat dripping down my pink face, my eyes wild. "Oh baby." He crooned. His eyes narrowed as he looked over my body and moaned to himself. "Fuck, baby." He held me open gently, and pressed his lips to my hole again, slowly drawing his tongue over my hole, teasing the rim. He massaged me with his finger while he kissed between my legs, playing with my balls with his tongue, trying both... I was losing track of what was happening, my cock and hole both twitching with pleasure. I started shaking. I felt hot- a fraction ashamed because I was so close and this was meant to be foreplay... but Joel's breath hitched as he felt my body tense.

"Oh baby, you're close?" He moaned, pressing his face deep inside me and continuing to tease me.

"Mmmm." All I could manage in response. I was expecting him to speed up- the only times AJ had ever given me head and I got close that was what he did- but Joel stayed steady, getting me to the edge with exactly what he was doing. "I'm..."

"Yeah, good boy." Joel crooned, milking my cock gently, his stubble grazing my cheeks. "Leak for me."

I heard myself moan and felt myself thrusting into him. I lost all control, feeling my cock strain and cum all over his hand, and my hole twitch against his tongue. Leak for me. God, why did he say it like that? He made it sound so... involuntary. I moaned as my body grew weaker and rolled myself into Joel's arms.

"So, best you've ever had or...?" Joel shrugged at me with faux modesty. I snorted. "Really?" His eyes widened as he sat up. "There no way your ex was better than me!"

"No competition." I nudged his arm and dragged him to settle in with me. "Best I've ever had but no one's ever done that before."

"You're fucking with me." Joel's nose wrinkled.

"Na. AJ.... Wasn't a fan.." I shrugged. "I assumed most guys weren't actually?"

"Not all guys are, but don't settle for one who doesn't love it." Joel tutted. "For the love of God tell me you were just as sparing with your mouth."

"Sure, if that's what you need to hear."

"Ugh, what a dick." Joel gagged. "I think I hate him."

"You've made that clear." I rolled my eyes and pressed myself against him. "I'm still buzzing." I wrapped myself around him. "Can I make you feel good?"

"Oh, baby." Joel immediately softened. "I do feel good."

"Uh..." I slid one leg over his to straddle him. "Let me rephrase... I want your dick?"

"I see." He grinned. "We can work with that." He took me in his arms and paused as my phone began to ring. He sighed and reached for it. He picked it up to hand it me and glanced at the screen. His face fell. He went stiff.

"It's AJ" His voice dropped.

"What? No?"

"Yes." He shoved the phone hard at me and I answered, feeling the hot spikes of adrenaline course through me.

"Uh... hello?"

"Oh Rubey." He sighed. "It's good to hear your voice."

"Did you... mean to call?" My heart was hammering.

"Yeah, of course." He sounded irritated for half a second but he sighed again and his voice softened. "I just saw you're still paying rent. And then... well. I thought... I just missed you so much. Hey, have brunch with me today. Maranui. 11am." It was already 10. "I really miss you. And I think we should talk."

"Oh... ok... I'll.."

"I'll see you soon, darling." He hung up.

I stared at the phone in my hand.

"You better shower." Joel broke the spell that had me frozen. I flinched as I looked at him.

"That... that was..."

"I know. I heard." He smiled. Overly wide. His teeth were showing too much. "Have a shower, baby- sorry-Ruben."

"O... h..Kay."

"Come on." He kind of threw me off the bed before bundling me up in an old t shirt. He threw me out the door and gestured to the towel closet. All with that fake cheery smile on his face.