Knight

Story Info
Sex and games.
1.4k words
4.17
11.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Senora
Senora
11 Followers

"Attention shoppers we have a quick sale on ladies' shoes in the food court. Sizes are limited," said a voice over the PA system. I watched a couple of young girls get excited and dashed toward the sale. How great it would be to be carefree like that, without worries. Just hanging out with friends and shopping for shoes. Instead I was a woman in her thirties about to hook up with a stranger because I signed up to participate in an online sex game called Game of Chess.

All I had to do was complete three encounters, collect three glass chess pieces and boom thousands of dollars in my pocket. There were five levels to the game and I was on level two waiting for my first encounter. Doesn't sound exciting to some people, but to me it was wonderful, the thrill of never knowing when you will have an encounter and with whom. My panties were getting wet just thinking about it.

I was about to pull out my phone and call Layla when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw a man in a suit with an outline of a chess piece on the pocket...a knight. He pointed toward an empty sporting goods store. We walked toward the store, he held open the door as I walked over the threshold, and then he locked it.

"Follow me, please," he said.

The sound of his voice had me wanting him and so I followed him to the part of the store that sold basketball gear and basketball hoops.

"Undress, please," said the man in the suit. He was polite I could only imagine what he might sound like if he was pissed. I took my shirt off and was going to toss it to the side but then I noticed how he watched me. I could see excitement burn in his eyes. I decided to stoke the fire burning inside him.

I folded my shirt and set it on a bench. Next, I worked on my jeans, slowing sliding them over my full hips. I bent all the way over as I pushed them down my legs. I folded them and set them on top of my shirt. I glanced up at him and he licked his lips. Anticipation began to fill me. I unhooked my brak and tossed it nest to my pile of clothes. I turned to face away from him and pulled my panties over my hips and shimmed until they hit the floor.

I could see his chest move as his breathing changed. I bit my lip and tossed my panties to him with my foot. He caught them, put up to his nose, and inhaled deeply. Just watching made my nipples tighten and moisture gathers between my thighs. I could not think what I wanted more at that moment his mouth or his hands on me.

He undid his neck tie and I arched an eyebrow. The mans in the suit walked toward me and when he was in front of me , he leaned down and captured my lips as he raised my hands in front of my chest. I could feel him wrapping the tie around my wrists as he continued to devour my mouth. He used his body to force me to walk backwards until he grabbed my waist with one hand to stop.

He held up my panties and put them through the loops of my hands. He proceeded to raise my hands above my head and tied my panties to the top of a soccer goal, leaving me to stand on my tip toes. I looked around again remembering we were in a sporting goods store. I looked at him and he smiled.

I could feel myself getting wetter ready for whatever game he wanted to play. He unbuttoned his shirt, stepped out of his pants within seconds before his mouth was back on mine, his hands holding my hips. I pulled against my restraints trying to feel more of him.

He trailed his lips down my neck and moved to stand behind me. I could feel the heat of his hands as they moved up my stomach and cupped my tits. My nipples begged to be touched. I could feel how hard his dick was as he pressed against my ass. My pussy ached for him. I closed my eyes as each touch, each kiss sent a throbbing sensation to my core.

Suddenly, he was gone and all I could hear was my heavy breathing. I opened my eyes, looking from side to side but I could not see him. Then he walked from behind me carrying a chair. He placed it in front me.

"No worries, love. I wouldn't dream of walking out before having...a taste," he said before sitting down in the chair. He scooted it up until he was sitting so close I could fee his breath on my pussy. He leaned over and breathed in.

"Honey of the Gods," he said. He lifted one foot and licked the inside of my leg from the knee all the way up to my center. He blew lightly on my clit sending shivers racing through me. He then placed my leg over his shoulder. He picked up my other foot, repeated the same action before placing my leg over his other shoulder. He looked up at me before grabbing my ass and pulling me into his face. His tongue circled around my clit. A moan slipped past my lips.

He pushed his tongue into my pussy and all coherent thought was lost. I used the leverage I had from him holding my legs over his shoulders and moved my hips up and down on his tongue. I could feel him moved back to my clit and he bit down on it as he pushed a thumb into my ass. The pressure was enough to push me toward the edge. He moved his tongue faster against my pussy. His tongue and thumb picked up the pace.

"Come for me Yani," he demanded and shoved his tongue deeper into me until I had no choice but to fall over the edge. He held onto me as my orgasm tore through my body. He put my legs down and wrapped an arm around my waist while he untied me from the goal. My wrists were still bound by his neck tie. He held me against him as I tried to walk on wobbly legs. He maneuvered me to the counter and bent me over.

He kicked my legs apart. I could feel him rub his dick between my legs, coated it with my juices. He took his hand and cupped my pussy. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of him as he massaged my wet pussy and slide his dick up and down between my ass cheeks. He pushed the head in and I whimpered for more. He pushed in a little more but it wasn't enough. I pushed my hips back against him. He withdrew completely but before I could protest he slammed back into me all the way to the hilt. God I felt deliciously full.

He rotated his hips against my ass and flicked his fingers across my clit. He pulled back and slammed into again, making gasp from the wonderful pain of it. Over and he slammed into me as he played with my clit. He pushed into harder and harder to the point he grabbed my hips tightly with his hands as if to prevent me from escaping, just the way I liked it.

"Yes! More!" I cried out and more he gave. He smacked me across the ass and my muscled clinched around him.

"Again," I said.

With a smile he obeyed and it felt fucking good. I could feel my orgasm building again. His balls were heavy as they hit against my pussy. And then I saw stars as we both came hard. I could feel his seed race through me. My legs felt like jello as he eased out and kissed my shoulder.

I laid across the counter a few moments before I mustered the strength to move. I turned around and he was already gone. I walked to my pile of clothes and redressed. I pulled on my jeans and that's when I saw the glass chess piece...a knight.

Senora
Senora
11 Followers