Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 06

Story Info
Trudy gets some unexpected help resolving a domestic dispute.
14.1k words
4.8
8.1k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2021
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

Knot County Sheriff's Department; Case 6

Domestic (Dick)sturbance

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Deputy Trudy Jasper receives some unexpected help in dealing with the fallout of a domestic disturbance...

*

It was getting late in the morning, and though Deputy Trudy Jasper was on duty, it felt a lot more like she was on a social call rather than doing her job. Rather than being out on the beat at the moment, she was sitting at nice dining table in a decent little house in the suburbs of Rimridge, a cup of coffee graciously put out before her. But the hospitality didn't change the fact of why she was here; today Trudy was acting as a probation officer, checking up on one of her charges.

In all fairness, while this part of the job could be rather unpleasant, Trudy really didn't mind the fellow she was meeting with at the moment. His name was Quill, an uncharacteristically (for a probation perp) polite young Red-Tailed Hawk who'd been placed under her jurisdiction a few weeks ago. And though the circumstances of their meeting could have been better, Trudy had found herself somewhat charmed by the young feathery Beast; if she could say nothing else he was quite friendly with her, and just very pleasant all around to interact with. Trudy almost considered it a break from work when she had to meet and do her routine check with the guy.

"So Quill, I guess you know the drill by now." Trudy asked with a coy little smile as she brought her coffee to her lips.

"Probably, but I'd hate to get you in trouble by breaking standard procedures." The Red-Tailed Hawk spoke back, somewhat sarcastic but not at all unpleasant.

"Oh gee, how considerate." Trudy shot back with a good-natured role of her eyes. "Just tell me you've been staying out of trouble, I do have other people to meet with today."

"Yeah, I've been completely strait-laced, at least as far as the law is concerned."

"I'm sure you could've said that in a more encouraging way."

"Hey I'm just saying, I still feel like I never should've gotten in trouble in the first place. It's so easy for a judge to read an incident report and just dismiss it as simple 'assault,' but that lacks crucial context." Quill asserted, only half-jokingly. "It was those jackass out of towners that started everything. They were the ones harassing locals at the bar, I was just trying to put a stop to it. Not my fault that ended in a fistfight."

Trudy couldn't help blowing a bit of air out of her nose, but did smile slightly. She'd heard him complain about this a dozen times, and it was hard not to feel sympathy for his situation.

"Yeah well, the law's still the law..." She started, though not very committal. "...but off the record, and purely as a private citizen... thanks for watching out for folks."

That at least got a bit of a smile back out of Quill. The Deputy and her charge continued to chat amicably for a few more minutes, more friendly conversation than interrogation, however their pleasant talk was eventually interrupted by a sudden burst of muffled but obviously angry shouting. Quill and Trudy cut their chatter, their eyes drawn to the window and the neighboring house beyond it as incensed voices continued to escape through the walls. Soon enough the voices cut off, only to be followed the sounds of a few slammed doors and a car aggressively peeling out of the driveway.

Trudy continued to cast a glance in curious disapproval, but as Quill turned back to face her he just gave a weary sigh.

"I'm really sorry about that, Trudy. Those were my next door neighbors, William and Becky. They've uhh... been doing that a lot lately, and some of those arguments have gotten pretty damn heated, at least from what I could hear." Quill spoke slightly dejectedly.

"Honestly, I'm starting to get a little worried. I've seen Will storm out of there more than a few times looking incredibly pissed off."

Trudy looked down awkwardly at her coffee. She understood just how uncomfortable a situation this kind of thing could create for a spectator.

"You know I'd like to help with that, Quill. But without an official complaint, witness, or incident report there's not really anything I can do." Trudy admittedly quietly, just a bit shameful.

"Hey, it's okay Trudy, I completely understand." Quill replied with a soft smile, obviously even now concerned about putting the Officer's mind at some slight ease. "I'll just be sure to keep my eye on things, make sure things don't get out of control for anyone."

Trudy was able to meet the Hawk's piercing golden eyes, and offer another sincere, appreciative smile. The guy might not have the most reasonable approach to things, but she could tell he was honestly just interested in protecting people.

"I appreciate that. But please remember that it's fine looking out for people, just don't break the law to do it."

***

Three Days Later

***

Trudy was on a hurried pace driving to the little neighborhood she was growing quite familiar with, however this time it was not for a routine meeting with the amicable young Hawk. Unfortunately, she'd just gotten a call over a domestic dispute and physical confrontation, never a pretty scene, and so was on her way to get a handle on the situation, hopefully before anyone was seriously hurt.

Trudy pulled onto the correct street, and was a bit surprised at the scene awaiting her. She was at least a tiny bit relieved to find she wasn't the only one on the scene, as another Sheriff's Department vehicle was parked on the curb in front of Quill's neighbors. Apparently whatever had happened was not a private affair, as there was a small crowd gathered on the neighbor's lawn.

Trudy pulled up in front of the Avian's home, stepping out just in time to see one of her fellow Deputies escorting a man in cuffs towards his squad car. The Officer in question was one of the younger ones in the department, a young man named Hunter Clarke. She didn't recognize the man he was arresting, but he was obviously very incensed, and looked a decent bit beaten and bruised as he struggled indignantly against Hunter's lead.

As Hunter opened the back of his car and forced the apparent troublemaker into the seat, the man looked over his shoulder one last time, Trudy following his gaze past the handful of onlookers and noticed for the first time Quill sitting hobbled on the porch with a distressed woman kneeling beside him. The man glared absolute vitriol at the two as Hunter shut the door on him, the male Deputy finally noticing his fellow Officer and coming over towards her.

"Trudy, glad to see you here." Hunter offered through an unhappy look as he approached the female Officer.

"Guess there was a bit of a show here?" Trudy spoke back humorlessly as she eyeballed the enraged man squared away in the back of the squad car.

"Yeah, and not a nice one. I responded to that domestic disturbance call about five minutes ago, found this one and the Bird over there duking it out on the lawn. Pulled my Taser and ordered them both to stop. The Bird complied right away, backed off and put his hands behind his head, but the other one threw a nasty sucker punch and floored the poor bastard. So I had to get a bit forceful to restrain him." Hunter calmy explained as he gestured between the man he arrested and Quill.

"Well it doesn't look like things were too badly out of hand before you arrived. Still, nice work though." Trudy commented, giving a small thanks to Hunter, she was his senior after all.

"Hey since you're here, would you mind taking statements while I get this guy downtown? You should probably check on the Bird too, and I'm guessing that woman next to him is involved with one of the two." Hunter asked as he gestured towards the small crowd behind them.

"No problem Hunter, I'll handle things from here." Trudy assured her younger companion, the male Officer nodding to her before heading back to his car and soon driving off with the aggressor in tow.

Now Trudy was left with the aftermath, and turned to get a better handle on the scene that had been left for her. The Policewoman started to approach Quill, who was now had the sole attention of all the onlookers, the woman kneeling directly beside him and five others Trudy guessed were various neighbors.

As she got closer she could now see Quill was looking a bit injured himself, definitely exhausted as he sat against the porch catching his breath The woman kneeling beside him looked incredibly grieved, her face completely tear-stricken and red, but even so it was obvious how concerned she was over the Red-Tailed Hawk. Trudy could now hear a number of the people surrounding them offering comforting words to them both.

Several of the crowd finally noticed Trudy approaching and came up to talk with her. The seasoned Officer quickly set about interviewing the witnesses, who were all plenty forthcoming about what had transpired. As Trudy should have guessed, the man who'd been arrested was William, and the woman grieving over Quill was Becky, the two that the Birdman had told her about on their last meeting.

Apparently the couple's frequent arguments were common knowledge amongst the neighbors, but they had gotten into a much, much louder argument than usual, something that had drawn the neighbors to start gathering around the house. Eventually they started to hear things breaking and being thrown around inside the house, and that's when Quill took charge.

The dutiful Avian told the neighbors to go call the Sheriff and then went up to the house himself and started loudly banging on the door, shouting for William to open up. William did come to answer the door, and Quill accused the man of going too far, that they weren't going to let him get away with hurting his wife anymore, and that they'd already called the police. The already angry William then went ballistic on the Bird, grabbed his shirt and started the violence.

Trudy listened to the witnesses, and they all unanimously agreed that William was 100% at fault for starting the fight, that Quill was well within his rights to defend himself, and moreover the Feathered Beast was a hero for stepping up to protect Becky like that.

After Trudy was satisfied with the statements she thanked the neighbors and asked them to disperse, assuring them that she and the Department would deal with things from here on out. With the drama of the day done the crowd departed, grumbling that they hoped William would get what's coming to him.

Finally Trudy could turn her attention to the still teary-eyed Becky and mildly roughed-up Quill, still shaking the stars off. At first she approached them, and as Quill turned his gaze up to the Officer's face she merely crossed her arms and looked down expectantly.

"I hope this won't fuck up my probation." The cocky Hawk joked, though not without a pained tinge in his voice.

To answer, Trudy's expression softened to a smile and she gently shook her head.

"I think I'll be able to get this one to slide."

Trudy then turned her eyes on Becky, the woman still sniffling but probably much better put together then she'd been a few minutes ago.

"You must be Becky, right? My name is Trudy, I'm a Deputy with the Knot County Sheriff's Department. If you don't feel like you'll be safe tonight I could offer to take you to a shelter for the evening." The experienced Deputy spoke soothingly to the aggrieved woman.

But Becky shook her head, stoically managing to calm herself down.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be fine. But I really don't know what I would've done if not for Quill." She offered, shakily but smiling just a bit now as she looked down at the courageous young Beast she was fretting over.

"I realize this might be a difficult question to answer right now, but do you think you'll want to press charges against your husband" Trudy then asked, a bit more cautiously.

Becky looked nervous for a moment, but as she turned back to Quill for reassurance he nodded his head in support.

"Y-Yes..." The frightened woman trembled out. "I won't let this go on any longer."

"I understand. I imagine you'll probably need a night to calm your nerves, so we'll keep William in lockup at county. You can come to the station tomorrow to speak with our Officers about this, and they'll help you get in touch with the proper legal counselling." Trudy's assurance helped to bolster Becky's shaken nerves.

"Thank you, Miss." The woman replied in ever increasing relief.

As the tension of the day finally started to fall away completely, Quill was able to stand himself up, albeit on shaky legs, though Becky remained clinging to him as she watched with worry.

"I do appreciate the intervention. It's a pain that things had to go this far to get something done, but at least the law can finally deal with William." Quill said as he stretched and groaned in lingering ache.

"Are you both sure you'll be okay for the night?" Trudy asked, as it looked like things were winding down to a close.

"I believe we will." Becky replied, looking much calmer than she had since Trudy had arrived. "At least I know Quill here will be looking out for me." She went on as she cast another thankful smile up at her Feathered neighbor.

Quill likewise smiled at Trudy, even as he rubbed his still sore head.

"Yeah, we'll be just fine."

Trudy returned the Bird's warm smile.

"Listen Quill, you really did a good thing here today, so thank you. If you don't mind, I think I'll be trusting you to keep looking out for the people in this neighborhood from now on."

Quill couldn't help chuckling a bit at that. It was just a bit absurd he was getting such praise from his probation Officer of all people. Still, he certainly did appreciate Trudy's candor.

"Hey, that's what good, law abiding citizens are for."

*

Trudy left the scene not long after that, well relieved that no one was seriously hurt. It was also nice that Becky wouldn't be in danger from her husband any longer. Just like Quill had thought, the Deputy was kind of amazed at how fond she'd become of the brash young Hawk. She might have met him as his probation Officer, but she'd come to realize the guy's heart was at least in the right place. One thing was for sure, she'd do everything in her power to make sure this altercation didn't come back to bite him in the ass.

*

After the Deputy had pulled away, the neighbors were all returning to their own homes, and William was hopefully getting cozy behind a set of jail bars about now, Becky remained clinging to Quill's arm.

"Hey, would you like some help getting back home." She asked sweetly as she looked up at the Hawk's sharp eyes.

"I certainly wouldn't mind the company." Quill shot back with a sly smile, as though none of the previous unpleasantness had ever happened.

Quill and Becky walked back to the Bird's house next door, Becky holding on to her neighbor ostensibly to help keep him steady, but she was leaning a lot heavier on him than vice versa. Even once the pair were safe inside his house, the bereaved female wouldn't separate from the Beast, if anything she clung and pressed even closer to him, her very own knight in Feathery armor.

Quill turned, no longer accepting the pretense of being this woman's stoic rock, now he was fully in her intimate embrace. Becky looked up longingly into his brilliant yellow eyes, and Quill wasn't afraid to return the look. The woman felt her skin tingling as it bristled against the fluffy Feathers of her protector. Quill started to run his hand up along her arm ever so softly, tickling her even further and yet it felt so incredibly reassuring.

"I don't feel like I should be alone in my house tonight." Becky barely broke the silence in a hushed, needy voice.

"You've always had a place here, where you'll know I'll be right by your side, keeping you safe." Quill gently replied.

"I wish I'd made this choice a long time ago." Becky dreamily sighed in response.

Now, as she pressed herself fully into his strong yet downy-soft body, the newly liberated woman leaned up to plant a slow, lingering kiss against her savior's sturdy beak. She felt Quill's wings surround and enwrap her, making her feel so incredibly safe and wanted. Finally, the courageous Hawk opening his beak, allowing Becky's frail little tongue to worm in and find his own. The new couple closed their eyed and fell into each other's embrace, ready to seek and find the comfort they'd so long desired.

***

The Next Day

***

The sun was already threatening to set, but luckily Trudy had just finished her shift at the Department. She'd changed out of her uniform back at the office, and was now much more comfortable in her jeans and a soft blouse as she drove her personal car back home. However, rather than making the turn that would lead straight back to her apartment, Trudy decided to make a slight detour. After all the 'excitement' that had happened yesterday, the veteran felt that she owed Quill a pleasant, non-official checkup, not as an Officer, just as a... friend, she decided. Trudy really did just want to let him know how thankful she personally was, so she'd even baked some brownies the night before as a small token of thanks to the Hawk.

The off-duty Deputy arrived at Quill's place, thankfully finding the street much quieter than yesterday, and pulled into the driveway. Stepping out with her plate of goodies, Trudy wore a small smile to herself as she approached the front door. She rang the doorbell, waiting a few long moments, but she couldn't hear anyone coming to answer. She rang the bell a second time, waited a couple minutes longer, but still no response.

Trudy hummed reflectively to herself, and in some slight annoyance. She'd pulled her car right beside Quill's, so he probably should've been home right now, but it'd been plenty long and it didn't look like she'd receive a welcome today. That was unfortunate, but Trudy realized he simply could've been occupied with any number of things, even just have been taking a shower at that moment. The woman was about to shrug it off and head on home to try and catch him another day, but just as she turned her heel she heard a faint, muffled sound come from inside the house... one that sounded suspiciously like a scream.

Concern suddenly filling her, Trudy pushed her ear hard against the wood of the door and listened intently, very quickly hearing more and more sounds. The Policewoman could now tell that was not Quill, it was definitely a woman's voice. She heard more screams and distressed calls, and soon enough even some muffled thuds and banging, as if a new fight was going on.

Trudy dropped the plate of brownies on the concrete, turning to the door with a simmering burn in her eyes and silently cursing to herself.

'Damnit Quill! After everything you said, after I stuck my neck out for you, just what the fuck are you doing?!'

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers