Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy purred against the Feathered Beast's cock as he dragged it over her face, and as soon as she let her mouth hang open wide in acceptance Quill sheathed himself inside, slowly dragging the coils along her tongue as her throat gradually took in the countless inches of Bird flesh.

The corrupted Cop groaned lowly as more and more Beast dick slipped into her throat, gradually growing thicker and more rugged the deeper it went. Quill matched her with his own luxurious growl as his malehood was encompassed by the beautiful Officer's wet warmth.

"Oh fuck, Trudy... that's incredible..."

To offset the burden of his cock, the Hawk smoothed his silken feathers along her shoulders in a soothing motion. Trudy responded to the ticklish sensation with another happily muffled sigh as her hands slid up to find his softness. Quill responded by taking her little hands in his wings, holding her compassionately while also pinning her arms down to the mattress, leaving her no chance to support herself as the massive, tapered spiral lodged ever tighter into her throat.

The Officer and her Parolee finally locked into a steady rhythm, Trudy grasped tight to her lover's feathered fingers as Quill slowly rocked his hips and relished the woman's lips wrapping around his length.

Becky sat just beside Trudy on the bed, watching in ever growing arousal as the off-duty Deputy lovingly sucked down her Avian lover's massive cock. She knew the other woman would quickly grow to love it just as much as she did, and from the lack of struggle on Trudy's part, Becky was fairly certain this was not the first time she'd tasted Beast dick.

The soon to be ex-abused-wife scanned the connection of bodies, from the expression of pure enjoyment etched on Quill's face, down to where he so cautiously forced his phallus into his mate's little mouth, the focus Trudy showed as she struggled to accept all of the Animalistic lover, and down the woman's body to where she incessantly rubbed her legs together. With Quill trapping her hands in his lovingly domineering embrace, it was painfully obvious how much Trudy wished she could stick even a finger into her burning slit to soothe the itch. And given how horny watching the two was making her, Becky figured it'd suit all of their wants if she were to relieve the Officer.

As Trudy happily choked on the menacing cock of the unassuming Avian, she felt an unexpected presence suddenly insinuate itself between her legs. Thanks to her head being stuck on the Bird's shaft hanging off the bed, she couldn't possibly look down to see who was doing what, but the slender hands incessantly spreading her legs open didn't really leave much for the Officer to imagine.

Becky happily pushed her face between the lovely Deputy's thighs, hovering just above the woman's slit that was positively oozing with lust. The soon-to-be unmarried woman licked her lips in her own eager anticipation; before today Becky had given no more thought to having sex with a woman than she had to laying with a Beast, but as of now she was feeling no greater delight than in tearing down all her old taboos.

Mouth stuffed with Beast meat as it was, Trudy could only offer a muffled wail of torturous delight as a warm tongue was suddenly stroking along her pussy. Quill groaned in appreciation as the Officer's own tongue suddenly barraged his corkscrew cock, his fluffy fingers locking the girl's hands down even tighter to the mattress.

Becky completely lost herself as she tasted pussy for the first time. She definitely still preferred Beast dick, but the sheer wickedness of pleasuring another girl was an altogether alluring thrill of its' own. The adulterous woman latched her hands under Trudy's luscious thighs, anchoring her hips down even as she tried to buck and squirm. But Becky didn't intend to let up, and through a salacious grin she continued to run her tongue hard against the dribbling slit.

Trudy was quickly spiraling out of control. Twenty minutes ago she was gearing up for a simple, pleasant chat with Quill as she dropped off some baked goodies; now she was the center of attention in a debauched, interspecies threesome... again!

The off-duty Officer squirmed in blissful helplessness as she was trapped between the Feathered Beast and his devoted lover. Quill gripped her hands tight as he slowly increased his pace, drilling his rugged cock harder and harsher down past her lips and churning up nearly her entire throat. Becky teased her pussy like a wild minx, humming giddily as she sucked, kissed, and licked the Cop's cunt like a pledging sorority sister.

Ultimately, Trudy just couldn't hold on. Becky pressed her lips so tight to the Deputy's trembling quim, lavishing her tongue so manically inside until finally Trudy's hips felt like they were about to rocket off the bed. The besieged Policewoman bucked and writhed on the bed, a choked, muffle cry of anguished delight barely audible as she came hard from the intense attention. Becky only backed off with a surprised, delighted giggle as her new 'friend' creamed in her face so unexpectedly.

And as Trudy's face shook and her throat vibrated, Quill was tipped over his own ledge. The stunning Avian let loose a short yet shrill cry as he came, happily spewing his Beastly load down his Parole Officer's throat. In the midst of her own orgasm as she was, Trudy nearly went mad as she felt the coils of Quill's cock pulse, wretch and expand even harder against her throat. And to top it all off was the blistering warm goo that coated the end of her esophagus and pumped her stomach full.

It took several long moments for Trudy's body to stop undulating, eventually just falling dead tired on the bed. The Officer's legs went totally weak as Becky pulled away and knelt between them, looking rather pleased as her friend's cunt continued to twitch haphazardly from the nice little orgasm she'd just given her.

Quill let loose a long, relieved sigh as he finally spilled the last drop her had into Trudy's mouth, and with the woman in no shape to argue, he started the tender process of withdrawing his drill bit from her throat. Trudy let out a last long, stifled groan as the coiled flesh drug across her throat one last time before 'popping' free of her lips. The poor woman's head immediately slumped down past the edge of the bed, soft little sighs and exhausted groans slowly escaping her.

"...S-Shit..." Trudy could barely mutter as she recoiled from the ruthless throat-fucking as well as the delightfully unexpected orgasm she'd been given (not the only one she'd received from a girl, though it had been some time.)

Becky's arousal had been flaring non-stop since she first saw Trudy kiss Quill, and watching the woman take such a deep plunging past her lips had been so much more exciting than she could've imagined. And now, she couldn't think of anything else other than how much more exhilarating it would be to see her Feathered lover properly fuck this woman!

Turning her gaze back towards the rugged Beast certainly didn't temper those flames, and Becky quietly cooed at the sight of the Avian post-orgasm. Her eyes locked on his twisted phallus, just as devotedly as Trudy's had. It was drenched in lingering Beast seed, big white rivulets staining the entire imposing length, and whatever pink flesh was visible was shimmering brightly in girl saliva. Becky groaned as she hungrily eyed that juicy looking cock; she couldn't possibly leave such a tasty-looking treat unattended.

Quill just grinned as he watched the woman he so deeply cared for prowl her way off the bed, slinking down the carpet and pawing right up to him, coming up to her knees and bringing her face right against his still untamed Beasthood.

Becky didn't hesitate to gently wrap her fingers around the base and start to stroke him, moaning softly as she looked up into the Bird's brilliant golden eyes.

"Mmmmm, quite a mess you made. Don't you worry, I'll get that clean right away."

Quill just sighed and enjoyed the female's worship as she made quick work of his still sensitive cock, lovingly running her tongue along every inch and every spiral, happily lapping every dollop of residual seed and giving it lots of long, lingering kisses for good measure. But Becky stopped just shy of taking the full monster into her mouth, and within a minute she'd licked the whole thing sparkling clean and had returned her smoldering gaze to the Bird's face.

Quill took a deep breath as Becky's attention left his groin, opening his eyes to find the woman had stood and was leaning into him, her eyes so completely full of love it nearly made his heart melt... not that it would soften his rod in the slightest.

Wrapping an arm around his downy neck, Becky greedily pulled her lips into his beak and urged a kiss from the virile Avian, Quill all too happy to lavish the woman's tongue with the same praise she'd just given him with her own. The housewife-turned-Beast-slut happily mewled into the sharp kiss before breaking it and giving her lover a very suggestive grin.

"You've really been working hard today, not just for my sake but for the Deputy's too..." She spoke low against his chest as her fingers idly teased the dizzying dick that was just inches from her own mound.

"Why don't you take a seat. I think you've earned a serious reward, and I'll bet Trudy will agree with me."

With a light push away, Becky urged Quill to back off, though he just returned his own smug grin to the woman as he stepped back and fell into a big armchair situated by the bedroom wall, eagerly awaiting whatever his lover had planned next.

The masculine Hawk took his seat and his mighty phallus was still standing tall, so with that image waiting for her Becky turned back to the sore-throated Deputy still lingering on the edge of the bed.

"It's a lot to take, isn't it?" Becky teased to the woman as she played with a few errant strands of hair on her face.

"Well it... would've been a little easier... without your tongue inside me..." Trudy spoke between ragged breaths, but the smug little grin Becky gave her just had the Deputy returning a devious smile of her own.

"... though I guess... it wouldn't have been as fun..."

Happy with that response, Becky struck out and took one of Trudy's hands in her own, giggling silently as she urged her up and out of the bed. It seemed she didn't want to let the Officer sit idle.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I think I know something you want stuffed in your pussy a lot more than my tongue." Becky purred as she spun Trudy up and faced her towards Quill and his massive pecker staring back at them so intensely.

"I don't think you'd believe me if I told you I didn't want that." Trudy ribbed back, though her gaze remained locked in pure hunger on the twitching Bird phallus that just seemed to be screaming her name.

"I certainly wouldn't." Becky giggled back before taking Trudy by the hips and gently guiding her towards the waiting Winged Beast.

Stepping up Trudy barely had time to give Quill a sultry look before she found herself being spun again, finding Becky's face for only a second before the woman was pushing her backwards and setting her right in the Bird's downy lap.

Trudy felt the Beast's silk-soft feathers wrap around her waist, bringing her in closer as his massive cock slipped straight up between her legs. Trudy bit her lip and hummed in agonizing anticipation as she looked down, just staring at the monstrous, lethal-looking phallus that she knew was about to be spearing itself deep inside her.

With the Policewoman's warm thighs wrapped around his length, Quill couldn't hold back another second longer. Easily lifting the eager female by her hips, Quill set her down, his spiraled cock easily finding her entrance and piercing inside without resistance.

Trudy let loose a volatile moan as the Beast's corkscrew forced its way into her slit. Her hands didn't know what to do, just felt like they needed to grab onto something for dear life, so she mindlessly reached up and started to maul her breasts. But Quill just dragged her down farther and farther until every last inch of his Savage Animal dick was buried inside her frail human pussy.

Becky hovered over the new couple, watching in perverse glee as her lover focused so intensely on mating another pretty girl. Not a sole thought of jealousy crossed her mind, she realized quickly she just loved to see Quill do what he did best and fuck women. And she could easily see Trudy's own glee written on her face; she absolutely loved having fat Bird cock ramming into her pussy!

Trudy could only continue to whine and groan as her newest Bestial lover fucked her relentlessly. It felt just as incredible as the first time she'd succumbed to the two virile Deer boys, and while Quill didn't quite match their length he more than made up for it with those wicked spirals that churned and scraped her love channel raw, not to mention his tapered prick grew to be much fatter than the lithe little Bucks'.

Becky allowed the Avian to bounce his new toy in his lap for several minutes, just watching Trudy's eyes roll around mindlessly as her cunt swallowed the brutal cock coils over and over and over. But just like before, being left without a warm body of her own to lock into was starting to make the former wife feel lonely and antsy.

Needing to feel something connected to her skin again, Becky unabashedly moved in on the busy couple, sliding in to sit right atop Trudy's bouncing lap and hooking her legs around both the woman and the Beast behind her. Snickering quietly as her butt vibrated beneath her, Becky snuggled in close to the enraptured Trudy, pressing her tits hard into the Cop's own soft cleavage and crushing the woman even tighter against the Bird's soft yet sturdy torso.

"You really look like you're enjoying yourself." Becky teased through her elevated breathing as she felt the forceful strokes of her lover all the way through the Officer between them

"Yeeeesssss... F-Feels... too gooooood..." Trudy can only mindlessly mumble to the woman sitting on her, far more focused on the volatile corkscrew drilling into her pussy.

Becky smirked as her hands roamed and teased along Trudy's burning skin, finding it such a thrill to watch as her Feathered lover was fucking this woman like his life depended on it. She focused in on the Officer's face, her eyes practically blinded in the pleasure, her lips parting and curling as an endless stream of happy moans came pouring out of her. And watching those lips, Becky found a devilish thought crossing her mind.

'Eh, why not? Hell I already licked her pussy, wouldn't feel right to not kiss her lips too.'

With the Deputy's face alighted from the Beastly pounding she was receiving, Becky's hands snuck upwards and cupped the girl's face tight before she forced their lips together in a wicked kiss. Trudy just mewled passively in sheer delight as she felt the female's tongue sliding in to curl up with her own, a lovely contrast to the monstrously hard phallus that was battering her cunt from below.

Becky wrapped the woman up tight and deepened her kiss with a feverish sigh before eventually relenting and pulling her tongue free. Trudy gasped out in mindless wail as her lips were suddenly freed, but she wasn't given much respite as Becky merely moved her mouth lower to her neck and started to suck on the Officer's tender skin down there.

Just as Becky was kissing her throat, Quill tightened his grip on his mate's hips and screwed his twisted cock as deep into the girl's tunnel as he could manage. A short, piercing chirp was all the warning he gave before unleashing another climax inside of Trudy, this time pouring his essence directly into her warm, inviting womb.

Trudy let out a shocked gasp before the rest of her scream caught in her throat, she was truly blindsided by the Beast's orgasm. She'd felt it before when sucking on the thing, but this time she felt the dangerous, spring-loaded coil expand and erupt even deeper before as it stretched for her womb this time. It drenched her insides, panting her baby room pure white with his Beastly DNA. The poor woman had no hope from such an overwhelming sensation, and she was sent crashing into her own massive climax, pinned between Quill's cock and Becky's lips.

A last pulse of the Avian fuck-stick sent a final shiver and more choked gasp through Trudy, but once her teeth unclenched she could finally try to start breathing again. The heavy rise and fall of Quill's chest said he needed just as much to recover as the Deputy did, so with a great strain the Bird managed to lift Trudy's hips just enough to uncork his dripping cock.

Becky was the only one not panting for air or squealing from every little motion, so she busied herself by fondling Trudy's breasts and continuing to plant little kisses on the woman's shoulder.

"Wow. If I'd ever seen Quill do that to a girl before, I would've left my husband a long time ago." Becky joked with a little chuckle.

Quill managed to cast an eye past Trudy and to his encouraging new lover, brandishing her a cocky smile that she only returned with a sultry look. Becky pressed tight against the Deputy as she leant past her shoulder, finding Quill behind her and giving the Bird a soft, lingering kiss, popping free a happy moment later.

"I hope you're still ready to give me my turn now. I've been awfully patient while you let Trudy have all the fun." Becky playfully whined, to her lover's clear amusement.

"If its' for you, I think I could get it up even if I'd just fucked a hundred women." Quill thoughtlessly joked back, earning a slightly disbelieving grin and scoff from Becky.

"Gee, how romantic." She sarcastically drawled, but not without her smile.

Slipping out of Trudy's lap, Becky didn't give the exhausted Policewoman much more time to recover before she grabbed her by both wrists and hauled her up off of the Bird. Trudy didn't have much choice but to gasp as she was swept onto her feet, caught in a sort of dance-like sway by Becky who elegantly managed to swing her around and back towards the bed. The Deputy's legs were still mostly jelly, and wouldn't have supported her long, so it was lucky that Becky managed to slingshot her straight into the mattress, where at least she could use her hands to crawl and try and get her bearings.

"Whoa...oof!" Trudy didn't even have time to mutter a confused, dizzy grunt before Becky was climbing right into the bed on top of her and trapping her once more.

The ex-abused wife didn't spare much more attention to the Officer, however, and immediately cast a look back behind her towards her true Bestial lover. Becky impatiently wiggled her ass for the Bird, showing just how desperately she wanted him to come back and mount her again.

"Come on, baby! Watching you two has got me soooo horny, I need to feel that massive twisted dick of your drilling into me again!" Becky shamelessly begged the Beast as her pussy winked and drooled in wanton anticipation.

Trudy, trapped as she was, could really only stare in amazement at the utterly depraved lust that this woman, practically a total stranger, was showing off in front of her. Nevertheless, Quill's coiled length all but sprung straight back up into rampant hardness, and he was soon stalking back towards the bed. The Hawk climbed in on his knees, sliding right between both Trudy's and Becky's legs, and lining his mast up just behind the two wonderful human pussies so generously on display for him.

Becky nearly squealed in impatient delight as she felt her Hawk plant his feathers firmly on her hip and prod his crazy pecker up against her twitching lips.

"Fuck I love you." Quill breathlessly muttered as his reamed his length back into his adulterous lover.