Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wanton woman immediately started moaning out euphorically as the spiraling Beast cock surged inside and reclaimed every fold of her pussy. As she melted at the Feathered Creature railing her, Becky's hands tangled themselves beneath Trudy's head and her body incessantly rubbed and dragged itself all over the Deputy's, hot skin on hot skin as the two females were forced together.

Totally pinned beneath Becky's dead weight, Trudy couldn't do anything other than stare right into the woman's face as she experienced such raw, primal bliss. She wailed and cried right across the Officer's lips, her warm breath pouring over her and doing nothing to calm the throbbing in her own well-worn slit.

"It's good... It feels so fucking good... Beast dick is the best, isn't it?" Becky mindlessly drooled against her fellow Bird-lover.

As his bitch writhed and her pussy clenched down on his cock, Quill watched past Becky's bouncing ass in heavy satisfaction. She was moaning so unashamedly, telling him just how much she loved to take his entire twisted drill inside her.

But looking past Becky, there was Trudy laying just below her. The Policewoman's own face was flushed as she bit her lip, her hands circled around the other woman's waist to hold their bodies close, not really knowing what else to do. And as he looked down past his own pistoning cock, Quill could see Trudy weakly thrusting her hips, her cunt winking in desperation to be filled by a virile Beast again.

Trudy was being left out of the fun, and desperately wanted back in. And lucky for her, Quill was in just the perfect place to oblige both the desperate Beast sluts.

The Red-Tailed Hawk wrenched himself from Becky's greedy pussy, and Trudy barely had time to hear her whine in frustration before the Policewoman suddenly felt the hard corkscrew ram deep inside her. Trudy immediately lit up in desperate wail from the unannounced invasion, the sensation totally overwhelming. Quill was not restrained this time, his devilishly coiled cock speared hard and deep inside the girl, and he didn't waste a moment before he started pummeling against her cervix.

Now Trudy was the one crying out in shameless delight as Becky stared down at her, and after her initial disappointment in losing her beloved cock, the woman found herself grinning down smugly at the sexy Cop below her. She was once again succumbing to her lover's Beastly domination, and Becky just loved it.

After making several deep, riveted strokes inside of Trudy, Quill uncorked himself from her depths and pounded back inside of Becky, the woman immediately moaning out in anxiety-ridden delight. Now that he had both his rightfully claimed bitches so thoroughly bewitched by his might, the Hawk wasn't going to leave either one of them unsatisfied.

Trudy's head was spinning and it took her a moment to realize that she wasn't being violently fucked any more, and as her vision unblurred she realized it was Becky once again panting and mewling from the insatiable Beastman. The Officer could feel the other woman's fingers burying into her hair for support, making it obviously just how hard the Bird was driving himself into her cunt.

Trudy thought her crashing heartbeat was just about to start calming down when she heard the Avian's girth 'pop' free of Becky's slit, and a millisecond later she herself was screaming again as the lethal drill was screwed back inside her.

Quill set himself into a chaotic order, taking turns with his females, churning up one of their cunts, making them howl in agonizing bliss just long enough to leave them teetering on the edge of climax, only to steal his cock away at the last moment and fuck back into the other needy slut. It was making both of the women absolutely lose their minds.

As their Bestial lover rammed his malehood into the both of them, Becky and Trudy were both blinded in hopeless ecstasy. The two couldn't stop howling out their impassioned lust as their Feathered fuck-friend expertly plunged his monstrous cock so deep inside them both, driving them so infuriatingly close to the brink of orgasm before sheathing himself in the other.

The torrid, interspecies three-way went on for a gruelingly long time. Inevitably Trudy found her legs wrapping around Becky's back, keeping their bodies close intwined as she buried her face int between her co-Beast-lover's wonderful cleavage. Becky's hands continued to play beneath Trudy's head and tangle themselves in her hair, and as the incredible Bird cock slammed into her from behind she scraped her hips along the Deputy's lithe body, rubbing her enflamed clit hard against the other woman's tummy.

On and on the three fucked like Feral Animals, Becky and Trudy screaming out their joy as Quill relentlessly forced his threaded phallus hard into the both of them. The Beast managed to keep all of them dancing on the razor's edge for some time, but eventually their long-drawn out climaxes started to creep up, this time not to escape.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! I want to feel you cum inside me, Quill! Please, pour all that hot bird seed deep into my belly!" Becky begged her lover as she realized just how close she was to an incredible release. And since Trudy had gotten the last two loads, it was only fair that she get her share of Animal essence this time.

As Quill had been walking the tightrope of his own climax, he wasn't even able to think about denying Becky's request the moment he heard it. His lover wanted him to pour his sperm straight into her womb, and he intended to drown it in white.

Quill dragged his corkscrew cock out of Trudy one final time and thrust into Becky, her pussy gripping down on him like mad as he rammed himself as hard and fast as he could still manage.

Screaming out in total, reckless love, Becky somehow managed to pull a hand free from beneath Trudy and stick it down between their two sultry bodies. As her Avian lover really started to dominate her cunt, Becky's fingers found Trudy's soaked gash and started to manically thrust inside her.

The bedroom was enveloped in a haze of unfiltered carnal ecstasy, building up and choking them all until all of that pent up energy burst at the seams.

Quill grunted harsh and loot loose one more shrill 'squawk' as his overcharged testes boiled over in another massive surge of sperm. His lethally-coiled cock sprang forward to pierce deep into the womb of the human female he was so desperate to mark as his permanent mate, gushing out a deluge of his white-hot DNA.

Feeling the intense heat as the Bird sperm laced inside her belly once more, Becky finally tipped over the ledge and screamed loud in a cataclysmic orgasm. And as the madwoman came hard, her fingers thrashed about, stirring the still hyposensitive slit of the Officer below her. Trudy's face alighted in her own euphoric song, the frenzied fingering in her pussy forcing her to crash through her own ceiling into a wonderful, almost painfully-long climax.

All three of the interspecies lovers screamed, moaned, and growled their Feral desires as they enjoyed the fruits of one another's bodies. It was a mind-numbingly long time, but eventually the energy stilled, and the monstrous orgasms that had gripped them so tightly started to fade into lingering bliss. Even so, after their pulses had slowed and the throbbing ebbed away, none of them had the energy to unlock themselves from the others, so they could only remain in a hot and heavy pile.

Quill was breathing painfully hard, but he remained kneeling behind his two thoroughly-bred bitches, his swollen spiral-dick still rooted firm and deep into one of their lovingly twitching pussies.

Becky couldn't really do anything more than let out a quiet, seemingly endless moan as her face drooped down right beside Trudy's. stars shimmering in her dizzied eyes, her lips curled in a brainless smile as they pressed into the Officer's cheek.

And Trudy wasn't in much better straights herself, panting raggedly while her own delicate slit continued to throb and pulse in the lingering aftershocks of ecstasy, the heat of Becky's body smothering her only prolonging those feelings all the more. Thank goodness the woman's fingers had managed to slip free at some point.

"So fucking g-good... I love you Quill..." Becky was barely able to softly mutter out.

Emotions and pheromones surging through her brain, Becky struggled to pull her face up alongside Trudy's, her mouth gliding along the Deputy's porcelain skin until she'd captured her lips in another torrid kiss. Trudy proved powerless but to lay back and sigh as she accepted the soft, feminine tongue that slowly came probing past her lips. But while she melted into Becky's warm mouth, she couldn't help a funny thought from crossing her mind.

'Yeesh, if Quill's the one she loves why does it feel like I'm the one who's been getting all her attention. Mmmm, ah well, at least she's a good kisser.'

*

It took some time after that monumental orgasm, but eventually all three of the wild lovers would recover their energy, much more so than Trudy had expected. Even though Quill and Becky had been fucking all night and half of today already, once the Deputy had stumbled in on them it was like they'd been granted a complete resurgence of lust, as though time had been rewound for them.

The interspecies trio would spend the rest of the evening fucking one another in any and every way, shape, and form they could imagine. It wouldn't be until late, late that night that exhaustion would claim them all, and the three would pass out in a big pile of mutual, loving bliss.

***

The Next Morning

***

At some point, Trudy became... aware again. In all honestly, she wasn't actually sure if she'd fallen asleep or had just been so rattled out of her gourd that she didn't even notice the last few hours pass. Either way, she was now starting to 'wake up.' The Deputy blinked heavily to try and get the confused blurs out of her eyes.

She eventually realized she was lying in someone's bed, butt naked and her pussy feeling like it'd been stuffed to the brim with something unnaturally thick, heavy and sticky. She licked her lips and grimaced from an unpleasant taste staining her dry mouth.

As her senses fully came back to her, the errant Deputy started to remember where she was, and what she'd been doing for a frighteningly long time. It was only then she realized she was facing a window, and saw that the sun was plenty bright and well over the horizon... it had been about to set when she got to Quill's house.

'Holy fuck, I think I just pulled a dawn to dusk... Goddess I just hope it isn't past noon.' Trudy thought to herself in slight disbelief.

She struggled to try and push herself upright in the bed, groaning as she just now realized how thoroughly exhausted and sore her body felt. But once she had actually managed to sit up straight, she realized that the mattress was softly creaking below her, and she could just barely hear a series of low, muffled moans and gasps.

Sitting up on her side and glancing behind her, Trudy was somewhat surprised (though much less surprised than yesterday) to see Quill and Becky still going at it on the bed, quite literally right behind her back. The sight of the slippery Avian cock invading the innocent human pussy made her own cunt throb in soreness as she thoroughly remembered how long she'd been ravished last night; and yet she still found she couldn't look away as a blush creeped over her cheeks.

'Good Goddess, I guess they ran my tank to empty a lot sooner than their own.' The Deputy thought to herself, her lips cracking in a mildly bemused smile.

At that moment, Quill was seated upright against the headboard, Becky on his lap and hugging herself tightly to the feathered Beast she now called her lover. The Bird's corkscrew cock was wedged up right to the base of the woman's doubtlessly ruined slit, and both of the interspecies couple could only weakly thrust together at this point.

Despite how exhausted she had to have been, Becky kept her arms hooked tight around the Hawk's neck, and Quill had his own big, encompassing wings wrapped like a blanket around most of the female. To top it all off, Becky had her face sealed tight to the bird, Quill's round, leathery tongue sticking out of his beak as the woman graciously sucked and worshiped it in a furiously devoted kiss.

Shaking her head in mixed disbelief, amusement, and arousal, Trudy tried stirring herself more and struggled to lift herself out of the bed. Finally managing to stand and stretching out a bit of her aching joints, the Officer casually made her way around the bed to the headboard, standing just beside the adulterous new couple, neither of whom seemed aware of her in the slightest. Rather, Quill and Becky just continued to slowly fuck and make out, and Trudy found she really wasn't of a mood to interrupt.

The depraved Deputy merely bit her lip and let loose a nearly silent hum as she watched the smooth skin and ruffled feathers of the lovers gently shake as the two made sweet, serene, and ceaseless love to each other. But eventually, their slow, rhythmics movements stiffened into erratic tremors. The Hawk and his human mate twitched and shivered, gentle mewls and moans mingling where their tongues connected as they both relished in a soft, lingering orgasm together.

Trudy could see Becky's thighs quiver in orgasm as thick globules of Avian seed splattered down from her overstuffed pussy. Even as weary and worn as she was, Trudy still had to fight her damnedest to ignore the growing heat in her own pussy, silently chastising and struggling to convince herself that she'd had more than enough unexpected Beast sex for the day.

Finally, Becky pulled her face back and let Quill's long tongue slip back inside his beak, and the two lovers just sat in each other's arms, their foreheads gently touching while they softly breathed and looked deep into one another's eyes.

A small cough from Trudy suddenly drew the two sets of tired eyes away from each other and towards their third companion, now standing right beside their bed with her arms crossed. In an instant, Quill's eyes fizzled from smoldering passion to renewed embarrassment with the faintest hint of panic.

"Oh uh... Trudy..." Quill spoke nervously now that he was finally coming out of his Savage rut enough to actually recognize the woman as his parole Officer.

"Officer..." Becky also weakly offered as she rested her head against the Bird's downy chest.

Trudy let loose a weary sigh, but also flashed the two a small smile.

"You know Quill, originally I just wanted to drop by and thank you again for what you did the other day... but it looks like you got a lot more 'thanks' out of me than I'd planned." Trudy said in a teasing, faintly-chastising tone.

"Yeah, I'm... really, really sorry about that. Things... just kinda happened on their own." Quill said back through and anxious smile.

But as he murmured this, the Hawk looked back down to Becky, who looked so incredibly happy and content as she lay against him smiling, humming and rubbing her face into her lover's silky feathers.

"Heh, guess I'd know a thing or two about getting caught up in the moment." Trudy said back with a slight, little giggle of her own, Quill sharing his own, slightly less uncomfortable laugh with her this time.

"Hey, so... this doesn't count as me violating my parole, does it?" The Winged Beastman asked, only really half-joking.

Trudy took her chance to put her hand on her chin and hum, deliberately trying to look like she was really thinking it over, all just to tease her parolee.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Now that I've seen the kind of 'damage' you can do on your own, it might be better to keep you locked up at county. That way I can keep you under my own close, personal 'supervision.'" Trudy gentled teased through a little wicked smirk.

But at her jest, Becky had to interrupt with a long groan as she rubbed her face almost drunkenly into Quill's feathers before flashing a weary, pleading smile up at Trudy.

"Please don't... I won't know what I'll do if Quill isn't here to... 'protect' me."

Trudy smiled softly back at the love-stricken woman, and although what she'd said had been a total tease, her heart still filled with compassion for the both Becky and Quill.

"Well... alright then. If he promises to stay on his best behavior, I guess I can let this one slide too." Trudy made her last, gentle promise, and Becky's face melted into the most sincere, appreciative smile before she buried her face back into Quill's fluff.

With that, Trudy stepped away from the bed and went to try and find wherever the hell her clothes had been thrown off to. Unhurriedly, the lovely Officer gathered her garments and redressed herself without too much shame. Quill was quite content to lay back and watch the pretty Cop strut about his room, and just kept hugging his beloved Becky close to himself while she nuzzled into him.

Once she was fully redressed, Trudy stood by the bedroom door and looked to Quill one last time.

"I've gotta say, this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I asked you to look out for people, but I guess I'm not getting any complaints either. Just remember, I'll be back next week at our usual time, and I plan to make sure you're still keeping all your promises, legal or otherwise." Trudy cast him one last, knowing grin.

"You're welcome back anytime Trudy... and you can always stay for as long as you like." The cocky Brid shot back with his own smug grin.

Trudy could only blow a bemused bit of air out of her nose, but as she did she could see that Becky was once again starting to grind her pussy around the monstrous Beast phallus that was still lodged tight in her cunt. The Officer just smiled and shook her head in continued disbelief.

"I think you've got your hands full enough as is, Quill. I'll see you later."

After that, Trudy disappeared from their bedroom, allowing Quill to turn his full attention back to his precious Becky, as though the Deputy had never even shown up in the first place. Within minutes, the Avian and his human mate were rocking together again, Becky moaning out her endless delight as his wonderfully corkscrewed dick was plunging up into her helplessly broken pussy yet again.

"Quill...Mmmpphhhh..." Becky only had time to pathetically mewl out her lover's name one last time before the Bird's beak was upon her lips again and his tongue was worming back inside her little mouth, and just like that she was happily filled to the brim one more time.

Becky and Quill, the new and yet thoroughly minted lovers, would stay locked together just like that for much of the rest of this day too... and really, most all of the next week until finally it would again be the Beast's time to meet with his dutiful parole Officer and let her know how well he'd been behaving... and of course, next time Becky would be sure to give a glowing testament on his behalf.

***

Back in Trudy's Patrol Car

***

Trudy let out a long, exhausted sigh as she struggled to keep focus on the road back to her apartment. Her thoughts were by no means racing, but there was no getting her mind away from everything that had just happened over the last half-day.

'That did... not go the way I was expecting.' She could only think to herself over and over.

To complicate things further, this was hardly a unique situation. It would've been one thing if this were the first time something like this had happened, but after that time... those several times with the Deer kids, Trudy was starting to think there was a problem with her, that she was falling into an extremely unprofessional pattern, one that could have dire consequences for her if it continued.