Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck, just what the hell is happening to me?' Trudy had one more slightly worried thought before she let out another tired sigh and simply decided to just let it all go.

'Ah well. At least this was on my day off. Beats the hell out of whatever happened to Sarah the other week, just disappearing during her shift. Goddess, it was so satisfying to see her have drag her sorry ass in to explain herself the next day. Sure was nice to see that stuck up bitch be on the receiving end of a lecture for once.' The memory of Sarah's stressed, exhausted, embarrassed, and shamed face was more than enough to put a small smirk back on Trudy's face.

'Still, I can't help but feel like it's not just me. Something funny is going on in this town. I'm really gonna have to keep my eyes and ears open for anything suspicious. If something like this happens again...well...'

And as Trudy thought on the possibility of falling hopelessly in lust and being fucked by yet another virile, dominant Beastman, she was hardly even aware as her own fingers drifted down under her panties and forced a soft groan from her throat. The young woman briefly shook her head, tried to refocus on the road, but just couldn't bring herself to take her fingers out of her rapidly oozing folds.

"I definitely don't want to let something like this happen again..." She spoke softly to herself, just before her fingers hit a sensitive nerve and forced another soft moan out.

"...Definitely not..."