Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sense of legal duty blurred with her own personal concern for the Bird and whoever it was that was inside with him, and without even thinking about it Trudy grabbed the doorknob, finding it unlocked. She thoughtlessly let herself inside, and immediately the cries and the clattering became much more apparent to her. The woman could tell that the noises were coming from upstairs, and didn't hesitate before charging up to find the source. The commotion was coming from behind another closed door, and Trudy didn't intend to waste a second that someone could be in serious danger.

The concerned Deputy slammed the door open in a rage, ready to confront Quill with force if necessary. But the instant she got a look at what was actually going on behind closed doors, her fury fizzled out into pure embarrassment as she realized what she'd just barged into.

The first thing she saw was Quill's naked, feathery body rocking furiously in the middle of his bed, but only a second later did Trudy see who was there with him. Becky lay trapped beneath the Avian, her back pinned hard into the mattress and her legs sticking high up around Quill's hips. Trudy had just walked in on the two fucking each other!

Despite the Officer's crashing through the door, the interspecies couple was far too focused on each other to notice her intrusion. Quill was like a machine, his eyes focused like he was poised to strike and kill as he drilled his crazy corkscrew of a cock into the frail little human's pussy. And it was extremely obvious Becky was not an unwilling participant. Trudy saw how the female's face was utterly enraptured by the Bestial fucking she was suffering.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, Quill! Don't fucking stop! Pound my pussy! Harder! Harder!" Becky was wailing like an absolute slut, screaming her adulterous lover's name, unashamedly begging him to treat her like bitch.

Trudy was stunned to complete silence, paralyzed as she soaked in the sight of the interspecies couple ravenously fucking like real Animals. The Red-Tailed Hawk had his newly won prize locked down tight in a fierce mating press, and it was clear he didn't just want to have his way with her, he was fully intending to breed her.

The Feathered Beast railed his coiled-cock down furiously into the woman until he let out a piercingly shrill cry, and Trudy could actually see his dick pulse as the Bird pumped a copious load of sperm straight down into Becky's womb. And the woman certainly felt that herself, as Becky was reduced to crying out her mind-numbing bliss from the unbelievably intense orgasm her new lover had just forced out of her.

After that display of raw, Beastly lust, the room got deathly quiet. Quill panted raggedly as he just stared at the gorgeous woman that lay so complacently below him, the female he'd so long pined for that had now finally found her rightful place sheathed on his cock. And Becky could only sigh, gasp and murmur quietly as she melted into the bed; fucking this Animal had been by far the most amazing experience of her life, and now she couldn't even imagine how she'd kept herself away from such a powerful Beast all these years.

The fervent lovers both groaned as Quill started to pull his ruinous phallus from the freshly converted Beast-lover, the two giving each other a ragged but flirtatious smile and a little snicker as they just met each other's eyes, relishing the mutual joy they now had in each other, in their new relationship. And it was only at this point that the two just happened to glance to the side, and for the first time noticed the uninvited guest standing in their doorway like a Deer caught in the headlights.

"Shit, Trudy?!" Quill growled in shock as he quickly knelt upright, getting off of the girl he'd been so carefully tending to for the last day.

The Hawk didn't really make an attempt to cover himself, and just stood staring at Trudy. However, there wasn't any real anger clear on his face, more than anything he was just incredibly shocked, very confused, and more than a little embarrassed to be seen like this by his Parole Officer.

Finally caught, Trudy can do little more than mutter stupidly as she just continued to stare at the post-coital couple. Her previous sense of duty was totally forgotten, and now she was doubtlessly far more embarrassed than Quill to have barged into his home just to find him like this. But holding equal sway over her as her embarrassment, Trudy couldn't deny the overwhelming arousal her body now burned in.

She nearly drooled as Quill bared himself before her in all his Savage, Animalistic glory, letting her see what a virile specimen of malehood he was up close, and letting her see what a monstrous, barbaric looking cock he had. But she couldn't ignore Becky either, who she'd just thought had been screaming bloody murder but now lay underneath the Beast, the picture of pure, unbridled ecstasy for having been mated so thoroughly and incredibly; it was a very envious position that Trudy wished she'd been in.

The image of the two lovers devouring each other brought back vibrant memories for Trudy, similar carnal bliss she'd suffered at the talented hands of a couple of mischievous young Bucks... and on more than one occasion. Now as Trudy stood staring dumbly at Quill she couldn't decide what she should be more worried about; the extremely illegal act of breaking and entering she'd just committed, or the almost certainly visible wet spot on her pants that would make it plain how horny she was.

But as the Hawk and the Deputy looked on in nerve-wrecking anxiety, Becky was far too blissed out of her mind to share similar worries. Just smiling and sighing sweetly to herself, the formerly abused wife just lazily rolled her eyes towards the door and appraised the plain-clothes Officer as if nothing were out of the ordinary, more like an amusement than something to concern herself over.

"Er... Quill..."

"Trudy..."

Both of the mortified individuals tried to stammer at the same time, quickly cutting off as they each realized the other was trying to do the dame. Not that it really mattered, neither had any sort of good idea how to proceed with this little situation Trudy had created.

"Quill I am so, SO sorry..." Trudy would be the first to try and settle the situation, immediately doing her best to offer as big an apology as she could muster.

"I-I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for yesterday.... But then you weren't' answering the door and... well, I heard screaming inside and got worried... I... obviously didn't expect to find you... with Becky... like this." Trudy lamely tried to excuse in utter shame.

"But yeah, I should not have just broken in like that."

"No, no, Trudy i-it's... I'm not angry or anything!" Quill suddenly flew into a mild panic, seeing just how stressed the Officer was; the last thing he wanted was to think he was upset with her.

"I know you were just doing your job, it's just... well, Becky and I... shit, I don't really know how to explain this..." The Hawk ambled just as awkwardly as the Officer.

Now both were finding just how at a loss for words they were. At least they understood there was no ill will between them, but that didn't really make the situation any less agonizing.

"I think I'll just um... see you at our next appointment..." Trudy mumbled as she aimlessly pointed a finger at the door behind her.

"...Sorry again."

But before the discombobulated Deputy could leave, Becky suddenly perked up in the bed. As she was coming out of her orgasmic stupor, she watched the uncomfortable conversation unfold with growing amusement. But then she started noticing more from Trudy, she noticed the way her chest was heaving as she took in shallow breaths, she noticed the strong tinge of crimson on the woman's face and the way her eyes kept flicking uncontrollably back to her lover's menacing cock, and she saw the way the girl achingly rubbed her legs together, and if she wasn't mistaken there was even a suspiciously damp patch right in the midst of the sexy gap.

Becky never would've expected this kind of behavior from herself even just the day before, but from the moment she first embraced the beautiful Birdman she'd changed, deep down in her core, and now that she saw another female falling under the same spell of lust that she herself had been in, the newly liberated woman suddenly got a very wicked, very naughty idea.

"Wait a second, Miss..." Becky suddenly called out, very softly just as Trudy was turning to leave.

The Officer stopped in her tracks and looked back, and somehow her surprise still managed to grow greater as she saw the look Becky was giving her; it was the farthest thing from embarrassment or anger, the woman was giving her the most tempting stare she'd ever seen.

"Becky?..." Quill eyed the girl in just as much confusion as Trudy did.

But rather than answer Becky slowly curled her body until she managed to sit herself upright and was kneeling just in front of the Bird. She gave a salacious little giggle as she moved in on the Avian, slipping her arms under his downy wings and snuggling herself close to his soft, welcoming body. Quill naturally embraced her, but still had no clue why exactly she'd asked Trudy to stay if she was just going to do this with him. But once Becky was satisfied and cuddled up with her Beastly lover, she turned in his arms so she could cast the same arousing grin back towards the intrusive Officer.

"I know this might be a bit of a surprise, but I want you to understand... I was in such a bad relationship for so long, and once Quill finally rescued me from that I just had to thank him. Actually, I wanted to do a lot more than just thank him. I wanted him to be a part of my life, I wanted to be with him in the most intimate way, I wanted him to always make me feel safe and loved. So when we were finally alone for the first time, everything just clicked. I knew exactly what I wanted from him, and what I wanted to give back to him, and so we spent all night and all day making love, the most vigorous, passionate, incredible love I've ever felt. I can barely remember a straight ten minutes where I didn't have his wonderful cock squeezed tight inside of me."

Becky had never once spoken so casually of her sex life with anyone, but now as she watched Trudy's eyes glisten and her tongue slide along her lips, the new Beasty lover wanted nothing more than to keep tempting this woman into the same sin she now drowned in. Keeping her eyes locked on the Deputy, Becky let her hand snake down the Feathery figure beside her until her lithe fingers were curled around the spiraled phallus. Quill hadn't interrupted her yet, and now he just groaned in quiet contentedness as his precious mate slowly stroked him; he really didn't care any more that his Parole Officer was watching. And watching she was, Becky was plenty pleased to see Trudy growing even more visibly eager as she toyed with the massive Beast dick.

"Quill is the most wonderful lover I've ever been with, with the biggest, longest, and best feeling cock I've ever fucked. And from the way you've been staring at him, I'd be willing to bet you really want to feel his cock screwing itself up inside of you, don't you?" Becky's words tugged at Trudy's mind like a fishhook.

"I-I..." The Deputy was completely stunned by this point, and Becky wasn't going to let that chance escape her.

"Maybe you even know what I'm talking about. Ever had a big, strong Beast like him force you down and just completely fill your pussy with his cock? Have you felt what it's like to have an Animal rut you like a bitch in heat, drain his balls inside you and leave your belly feeling like a water balloon about to pop? I get the feeling you have." Becky continued to taunt Trudy as her fingers stroked imperceptibly faster over Quill's length.

"I don't..." Trudy's composure was shattered by now, and Becky didn't think the Policewoman even realized that she was already tweaking one of her own nipples and curling her finger over the growing wet spot over her mound.

"Hey, I just realized, I owe you as much a thanks as I owe Quill. I don't think I'd mind sharing him with you for an evening, and I'm pretty sure he definitely wouldn't mind himself." Becky's invitation hung in the open air like a bullet moving in slow motion.

"What do you think, lover? How would you feel if the Deputy joined in for a little three-way action?" Becky turned her leer to the Bird as she rhetorically asked him, but the pulsing under her fingers already let her know his answer.

Quill could barely spare a glance at the woman he now claimed as his own. His breaths were coming ragged as he fought to hold himself back under her tender ministrations. But when he looked back to Trudy and really noticed for the first time himself how desperate she looked for him, the Avian's eyes sparked with realization. He was going to have Trudy, there was no question from either of them.

With Trudy making no move on her own, Becky simply took that as a tacit acceptance and giggled as she tugged Quill out of the bed with her. The newly christened couple approached the Cop with a strange mix of serenity and predatory hunger. Trudy was totally helpless as the Beast and the woman approached her, immediately falling under their sway as hands and feathers started to flutter along her body and pull at her clothing.

Quill stood towering just in front of the comparatively small Officer, his graceful wings boldly taking her by the hips as she could only stare up and shiver. As the Bird's feathers tickled and crept beneath the hem of her shirt, Becky's hands moved much faster and much more decisively, already working to loosen Trudy's belt and try to shimmy her tight jeans over her delectably feminine hips.

"I, uhh... never really expected the two of us to wind up like this. But I definitely want to keep this going... I mean, as long as you want to." The Beast growled down over the intrusive female, but his chivalry didn't really slow his drive to feel up the pretty Cop.

Trudy was barely even aware as someone was bringing her pants down to her ankles. Almost mesmerized by the Avian's stunning figure, as he spoke to her she couldn't help herself from reaching a hand out to press against the unfettered feathers on his fluffy yet firm chest, biting her lip as she eyed the beautiful Beast body up and down, her eyes lingering especially long on that twisted dick of his.

"Well Quill, I can't deny that I've always felt you had a particular... charm." Trudy sighed back to the Bird, her eyes very blatantly glued to his malehood.

"I guess I'd be lying if I said I wanted to back out now."

Her own acceptance really starting to dawn on her, Trudy fluttered her face upwards to bat her big, lust-filled eyes at the handsome Hawk. As the Policewoman really started to get into the mood she was expertly stripped of her clothing before she could even lift a finger to help, the Beast's soft feathers and the woman's deft touch sending delightful shivers everywhere they dared to explore. It didn't take much before the Officer found herself just as naked as the others.

Fully unrestrained, and just as easily as if they'd done this a hundred times, Trudy fully threw herself into Quill's waiting embrace. She pressed her face deep into the Beast's downy chest, his body so incredibly warm and luxuriously soft, she immediately understood why Becky had been so eager to give herself to him.

As Quill's loving hold ensnared Trudy and she just shivered and pressed tight to the Bird, Becky stood just beside, running her hands along the woman's supple body. Eventually her hands wound up along the back of Trudy's head, slowly tangling through her hair and pushing her. With the other girl's encouragement, Trudy lent up to Quill and offered herself, the Feathered Beast all too happy to accept her. His beak parted and Trudy submissively slipped her tongue in, moaning in soft wonder as her Parolee kissed her with such a subtle intensity.

When the new pair finally parted lips it was plainly obvious for all three to see, Trudy was far more than willing to give everything over to Quill, and Becky would be happy to help her in that goal. To prove as much, it was now Becky's arms that slipped around the Officer's shoulders from behind, pulling her from the Bird's grip.

"Quite this kisser, isn't he?" Becky purred mischievously in Trudy's ear as she wrapped around her from behind.

"Hmmmm, well I've had some pretty enthusiastic ones before, but I won't deny that Quill really knows what to do with a girl's lips." Trudy admitted with a slight giggle.

"How funny you should say that."

Becky playfully tugged on Trudy, who was just putty to be manipulated at this point, not really caring by who, and so she merely allowed the other woman to gently lead her over to the bed, pulling her in deep and laying her down very comfortably.

"You really can't keep your eyes off his big, beautiful cock, can you?" Becky said with a teasing little giggle, really just loving the way Trudy's eyes kept falling back to the proud Bird's symbol of virility.

"Well his really is a hell of sight." Trudy prodded back through a sly grin.

"Glad I'm not the only one to notice. But since I can tell how eager you are, I'll let you two get much better acquainted"

Trudy just shivered as Becky pinched, poked, pulled and prodded her body in the bed, subtly encouraging the Cop to move and shift until she realized her head was just an inch from hanging straight off the side. Craning her neck back she could see Quill still standing off to the side, looking quite pleased as the two lovely ladies slithered together so naturally.

Trudy's head was drawn back to the other female as she felt a slender finger slip playfully along her lips, her eyes finding the temptatious woman leaning over her with a devilish grin.

"Why don't you let him sink that long, hard coil past your pretty little lips? I promise you won't regret it."

What else could Trudy do but flash the most sinfully eager smile she'd ever shown in her life.

"No, I bet I won't regret it at all."

The Deputy clearly not about to deny any of her offers, Becky returned the wicked smile as she coerced Trudy's head until it was almost completely dangling off the ledge. Then with nothing more than a smug glance to Quill, she beckoned the Avian over, and before Trudy knew it she had an up close eyeful of the terrifyingly spiraled Bird phallus. She couldn't help herself from licking her lips and eagerly anticipating the sensation it would give her as it screwed itself inside her throat. This was going to be so different from the Deer boys she'd had before, so wild, so intense, she couldn't wait!

Quill towered over his Parole Officer, breath shaking as stared down into the female's utterly captivated expression.

"H-Hey Trudy... you don't... I mean, are you sure you want to do this with me?" The Feathered Beast still asked, more than a hint of uncertainty and even fear in his face. Even with how badly he wanted to ravish the girl's body, he still couldn't forget just who he was dealing with.

But to his immense relief, Trudy just gave him a rather snide giggle, throwing her arms playfully to her sides as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"After seeing the kind of monster you were keeping from me, there's no way I'm leaving until I've gotten a taste. So go ahead Quill, I want that Beast screwed all the way down my throat." Trudy eagerly responded, her own excitement just as palpable as Becky's now.

Having the best invitation he could've hoped for from the dazzlingly lovely Deputy, Quill stepped closer, laying his inhuman length right above the woman's nose. Trudy breathed in his heady, must-laden scent and giggled again. Nothing evoked her memories of the Deer boys as strong another Beast's aroma, it was just something that cut through to awaken the most primal part of her brain.