Knotty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving behind Amy, he softly put his hands on her hips, then pressed his cock between her cheeks and reached out to take two handfuls of hanging tits.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "I'm glad you didn't take long, I really need some help."

Ben enjoyed her breasts for a bit, then removed the clit vibrator. She groaned when it came free. "Now what's going to help me," she said with a pout. He pulled the PC sensor free from her ass. It was long and slender, with just a slight flare to keep it inside its user. He dropped it to the floor and then knelt on the bed behind her.

Ben was more than ready to help her and himself. His cock was hard as a rock and dripping in anticipation.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" she asked.

His answer to her question was to roughly palm her sex. A sharp intake of breath was her reply. Finding her dripping wet, he spread her pussy with his fingers as his cock pushed up between them. He kept himself moving slowly right until the head of his cock contacted her hot wet flesh. Then, seemingly of their own volition, his hands grabbed her hips as his cock sank into her deeply in one swift thrust. "Oh, fuck yes," she growled. "That is exactly what I needed."

Around the world the video had been replaced by a white piece of paper. The audio, however, still flowed, and many viewers stayed tuned in for the raunchy radio-style finale.

Ben moved his hands to her hanging breasts, which felt really interesting as they were bound and bulging. This made them very firm, and her nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

Once his cock bottomed out inside her, Ben started to really let her have it. His hips slammed into her butt, his balls slapped at her clit. Amy, already worked up, quickly reached a peak. "Fuck!" she yelled as Ben pounded her and pulled at her tits, "I'm commminnnng! Keep fucking meeeee!" Ben did as she asked, and continued to fuck her until he was sure she was done.

After giving her a moment to catch her breath, Ben took one hand and gathered up her hair. "Oh, fuck yeah, pull my hair and fuck me!" she demanded.

Ben had every intention of doing just that, and he started in on her with everything he had. Knowing she had already come once, Ben was now ready to use her slippery snatch for his own pleasure. Pulling back firmly on her hair, she arched her back as Ben began to move his hips faster and faster, his cock sawing back and forth through her folds, tugging at her clit and moving her close to another climax. Quickly, she came again with a rush and a burst of language, "Fuck, fuck yes. Oh fuck meeeee!"

This time he felt her pussy tighten around his prick and it pushed him over the edge. Even as she was still coming, he grunted twice and felt his prick harden fully as his body made its final preps to flood her ready pussy.

Amy felt his cock stiffen, heard his grunts and knew he was ready. "Oooh, come in me, come in me!" she yelled. And she felt his cock jump.

He grunted with every other pulse as his cock sent shot after shot of his juice deep inside Amy's pussy. In that moment Ben could think of nothing as the pleasure just washed over him. His hips kept slamming into her, his cock kept injecting her, and nothing was going to stop that from running its course.

Amy felt herself getting wetter, felt him coming inside her. It was the perfect way to either come down from a climax or enter another one. This time it so happened that she found herself watching the reaction of her body and loving the feel of his response to it. To a hard dick, semen is liquid love, and she shivered at the thought of all the love he had just pumped into her. "Mmmm," she moaned when she felt he was done. "Mmmm, I really needed that. Thanks for coming."

She wasn't completely sure, but the laugh sounded like Ben as he slowly pulled out of her. Ben pushed the manual release on her wrist cuffs and walked slowly out of the room. He pulled on his pants and t-shirt and left her apartment before she started to move.

Back in Amy's bedroom, she lifted her blindfold, felt the wetness leaking from her pussy, and wondered why a piece of paper was sitting in front of her laptop screen.

[7]

Amy proved to be a very popular performer for the owners of the AtYourWhim, even if she didn't know it. Carefully analyzing her purchases and behavior, AtYourWhim sent her a number of trial products. They were always offered for 'clearance' prices, and she was only expected to pay if she really liked them and kept them for more than a month. Even if she didn't keep them, the constant flow of new things for her to do was good for her, and good for business.

She quickly grew fond of the spreader bar they sent her after the first month. It did just as good a job at holding her legs open, but it let her squirm around more on the bed. The next item to arrive was a kit that turned her bed into an examination table. Two specially built adjustable supports fit under the foot of the bed and provided stirrups. Amy had always avoided using good looking gynecologists, but she changed her mind as soon as she tried it out.

Later, after a lengthy session with her feet in the stirrups and the tiny vibe on her clit, Amy was having a snack and a glass of wine. She felt pretty well satiated, except in one way. The vibe was good, but it didn't fill her pussy up. It had been two weeks since the last time she had called Ben for 'help.'

Ben had tuned in late and only caught the last five minutes of Amy's show that night. He watched as she uncuffed herself, lifted her feet from the stirrups and unclipped the vibrator. He sat stroking his cock as she switched off her computer and the window went blank. He closed the lid on his laptop.

Ben got himself another beer and switched on his TV. He surfed a dozen channels before finding a movie that interested him. About ten minutes in, there was a soft knock at his door.

He looked through the eyepiece and saw who it was. "Amy?" he said, opening the door. "What brings you by?"

Amy walked by him, wearing a robe and slippers. At least that was what he could see. "I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Ben shook his head and was ready to say something when Amy dropped her robe and kicked off her slippers. She turned away from him and called over her shoulder, "The bedroom's back here I take it?"

Ben stood, dumbfounded. He had fucked Amy five times, but each time she was completely tied up. He had thought about asking her out, but it was strange. It was as if she was in charge of when they had sex even if she was tied up. Coming to his place was a very new situation. He pulled off his shirt, took off his jeans and followed her back into his bedroom.

She was in the middle of the bed, sitting on her knees and rubbing her breasts together. She smirked at him, "You're overdressed for what I want to do." Ben pulled down his underwear and got on the bed with her. She reached out for his cock, pushed him onto his back and took his cock in her mouth. "Ohh, Amy that feels great."

She pulled off his cock for a moment, "All those times I had you come over and you never once tried to use my mouth." She went back to sucking him.

"Mmmm, I thought that would be rude after you said not to, ah, claim your face. Besides, it was always clear you wanted me to do something else."

"Mmmmhmmmm," Amy murmured.

Her tongue was working overtime on the underside of his dick. Combined with the back and forth movement of her lips over his head, and the hands on his balls and the show he had been watching, his excitement level was rising rapidly...too rapidly. "Amy, if you don't want me to come in your mouth, you need to slow down."

Amy took his cock from her mouth with a loud 'pop.' "Thanks for telling me. Because what I want right now is a protein injection, not a protein shake." Holding on to him she crawled up and straddled his thighs. Ben's hands went straight for the hanging breasts in front of him. He wasted no time kneading them and sucking on her nipples.

She rubbed his cock around her opening a few times, then held him to her entrance and dropped all her weight to take him inside her in one quick motion.

"Fuck that feels good. Just what I needed," Amy said. She kept herself motionless for a few seconds before she started thrusting her hips forward and back, grinding and sliding on his cock.

Ben kept his hands on her tits as he watched her ride. "Damn that's sexy watching you do that."

"Mmm. This position will work for me. Just let me do all the work tonight. Most of the time I can't help, so this time you can just lay there and let me do the work."

Ben needed no encouragement. He loved the view of a woman riding him, it was his favorite position. He loved watching her breasts bounce, loved the expressions, and loved that he could take it all in without being distracted by the steady push of his anatomy to fuck just a little harder and a little faster so the whole coming part would happen soon. And of course he loved the feel of her pussy stroking up and down on his cock.

Amy suddenly tightened up and a grimace came over her face. "Oooooo, fuck. Coming!"

Ben tried to hold on as her hips took on a mind of their own and moved at blinding speed up and down the length of his dick. His hands full of her breasts, the show and the dance she was doing on his cock were raising him up a level quickly. "Amy, I'm going to come if you keep it up."

She shivered as the last of her orgasm wrung her out. She slowed her hips for just a moment, then said, "I've come a lot tonight Ben, and what I'd really like right now is for you to come inside me. Can you do that?" She started moving her hips again and in response Ben squeezed her breasts even harder.

Amy put her hands next to his head, hanging her breasts right over his mouth. He alternated sucking her nipples as she sped up her hips. "Come on Ben, you want to come don't you?" Ben grunted. Amy put her mouth next to his ear and whispered, "Mmm, you always come so much, I'd love to swallow you some time."

Ben desperately wanted to tear his hands from her tits and hold her hips as he fucked her, but instead he kept a grip on her breasts and groaned aloud as he prepared to give her what she wanted. "Oh Amy, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna come!" Ben held himself tight for as long as he could, his cock swelling with the effort, but in seconds he would start shooting.

Amy slowed her hips just a bit so she could focus on squeezing him. She felt his cock swell for several heartbeats before it started to throb. "Come on Ben, fill me up," she told him as she continued to ride.

Then they both felt him start to shoot off inside her. The look of pure satisfaction on his face, and the feminine pride on hers. He grunted as he came, and she rode him steadily for as long as he was pumping his cum into her. Only when his hands left her breasts to still her hips did she stop.

Pulling off him slowly, she went to the bathroom to pee only to find Ben quietly sleeping by the time she returned. She had a moment's desire to stay the night, but she decided to do that later. After all, she hadn't even been on a date with him yet. Switching off the light she went back out into the living room to get her slippers and robe.

Spotting his laptop, she opened it, intending to leave him a message. "What the hell?" she said quietly as she looked at the various open windows on the AtYourWhim site. It did not take her long to figure out what they all had in common was an ATS2K. Curious, she did a search of his computer for "Amy." She was not surprised to see the results, but she was surprised to find so many hours of video. And video apparently shot in her bedroom. Ben had been watching her through her own webcam! "Mother fucker," she said quietly.

Amy cleaned up the screen, trying to leave the laptop as she had found it. She was too tired to confront him about it now, and the semen running down her leg and the twitch in her pussy told her she needed to examine her feelings on the subject and not be too hasty before she had it out with him.

[8]

"Can you come over for dinner tomorrow night?" Amy asked Ben a week later on a Thursday evening.

Ben smiled, "Let me check my busy social calendar, but I think I should be free."

Amy walked away from him, "I'll expect you at seven."

...

On Friday night Ben showered, put on a good looking shirt, a pair of comfortable slacks, and grabbed a nice red wine from his rack before walking the thirty seconds to Amy's place. It was strange, for although she had called him over for sex a number of times in the last few months, the previous week was the first and only time she had been to his place. And he had only been her place long enough to help free her from a bondage predicament, after fucking her of course.

Amy answered the door wearing a tube top and a pair of shorts. Her breasts bounced and jiggled when she moved and Ben was powerless to not watch. "Have a seat and I'll get you something to drink. Should I open the wine?"

"Sure," he called from the couch. "That's what it's for."

A few minutes later Amy bounced into the room and gave him a glass of wine. "Here you go," she said, sitting across from him in a wing backed chair. "Dinner should be ready in half an hour."

There was an odd silence for a moment. "So tell me, how is work?" Ben said.

"So we aren't going to talk about sex huh? Ok," Amy replied and the two made idle chatter for the next ten minutes, until Amy excused herself to check on dinner. Ben was nearly done with his glass of wine, and he was certainly feeling it. And that was odd, since it was the only alcohol he'd had all day. Amy called from the kitchen, "You might want to go wash up, it won't be long now."

Ben got up and went to the bathroom. Afterward he washed his hands and threw some water on his face. He was definitely feeling a bit groggy. As he emerged from the bathroom, Amy was waiting for him. "You might want to go lay down Ben, soon you won't be able to stay upright long enough to even walk to your place."

Ben started to talk but his mouth was full of marbles. "Wha? Who?" He was now very wobbly on his feet. Amy helped him to the bedroom and onto the bed. Ben was confused and very tired, and his eyes closed before his head was on the pillow.

...

Ben came awake slowly to a whole host of odd sensations. First, though he tried to open his eyes, he couldn't see anything. Music was playing in his ears and he couldn't hear anything else. There was an odd taste in his mouth, but it was hard to place because of the plastic ball that seemed to be there. He could feel himself drooling onto his chest. He was sitting up, and when he tried to move his arms they didn't respond. As a matter of fact he couldn't move anything but his fingers. The same was true of his legs, which were restrained at the thighs and calves, leaving his toes free to move. From what he could tell, he was naked, tied up, and sitting upright in a chair. Oh, and there was definitely something in his ass, but at least it wasn't moving. Or particularly big.

The music stopped and the blindfold came up. Amy was standing in front of him wearing her robe again. It had fallen open, revealing her nude form beneath. She did not look amused. "Hi Ben. Did you know I found your website last week? The At Your Whim place?"

Ben shook his head slowly. He wanted to yell that it wasn't his site, but he couldn't.

"I know you enjoyed the show, but I have wondered how many more people got to see me."

"Mmmph, mm int int ooo it."

"What was that? You didn't do it? Didn't do what? Didn't put my webcam on the internet for a porn site or didn't bother to tell me when you found it?"

"At own," Ben tried to say through the ball.

"Ah, so you're just an asshole, not a complete degenerate."

"Ar eee," Ben tried to say.

Ben watched as Amy knelt between his thighs. He could move his head and eyes just enough to see her. His dick was still limp. She dropped the robe and put her tits around his cock. "Now Ben, you have a choice here. I'm not terribly upset, but it is time that you paid for what you didn't tell me. So, we're going to get you hard, and then you are going to be the star of your own internet show. I've watched a few in the last couple days, and watching the guys squirm and beg really gets me wet."

She bent down and licked his cock, which was starting to respond to her actions even if he was reluctant to put on a show. He tried to see the laptop, but it was too far away. She took his cock in her hand and squeezed. He looked down at her. "Now Ben, you need to watch me so you get hard. I don't want you too frustrated, but if you don't keep watching I'll make sure you have a very uncomfortable two hours."

"Ooo rrrs?"

"Oh yes. Two hours. Right now it is set for a full two hour tease. But if you don't help me, I'm just going to lock it on for two hours. I'd imagine the second time it doesn't stop after you come you'll go nuts."

Ben thought about what she was saying and decided to focus everything on how his dick felt. In no time Amy looked happy as she was handling his full erection. She produced the small vibrator. "The clip is made for us girls, who are more sturdy down there. But I've seen a bunch of guys using them." He watched as she rubbed the underside of his cock with a wet fingertip. "Now, what would be the best place?" She rubbed a spot just under the head of his cock, "Here?" she moved her finger down to the spongy bump just a bit lower, "Or here?"

She watched his reactions and when his eyes closed just a bit, she smiled. "Okay, this might sting a little, but it will be worth it." He watched as she positioned the vibrator clip and slowly let go. It pinched, but not painfully. She turned it on and he jumped. "Now, be honest, do you think you can get off with it in this location?"

Ben flexed his cock and squirmed. He had little doubt it would get him off...and probably more quickly than she thought. He nodded.

"Good. Now I'll start your program. I think I'll go to your place to watch the show. Have fun!"

Amy pulled down his blindfold again before turning the music back on. Once that was done he had no idea if she was even in the room with him. Alone with his thoughts Ben found he could only wonder just how pissed off Amy really was. There were any number of things she could have done after drugging him, but it seemed she was more interested in getting even than anything more severe. He hoped he would have a chance to explain, even if that was unlikely to win him any more points than just staying quiet.

Ben felt the vibrator begin to pull on his slightly flagging erection and wondered if it would stay in place if he went soft. He only pondered that thought the one time, for as soon as his dick went down just that little bit, and just as he was contemplating the possible results, the vibrator switched on. His dick jumped automatically and then the vibrator cut off just a few seconds later. Releasing his breath, his dick bobbed just once before the vibrator kicked on again. This time Ben tried to stay as relaxed as possible, but after less than a minute he clenched up. He felt the pressure in his ass and realized the PC sensor was giving him away. The vibrator stayed on for a bit, then shut off.

Ben was not aware of how long he attempted to thwart the vibrator, the sensor and the likely operator on the other end, if there even was one. Based on what he had seen of the women on display, unless there was an orgasm in the program there would be no human involved on the other end--just the program incessantly teasing him without release. Ben would have been surprised to find out he gave up after only ten minutes. At that point he just sagged in his bonds and dreamed of coming--when and if that was in the cards.

What most users did not know was that the little sensor in an iPhone that tells it whether it is upside down or not had been incorporated into the vibrator. When a man used the vibrator it could thus be calibrated to detect the difference between a dick that was simply erect, and one whose owner was now reacting to the vibrator. The subtle difference, when combined with the PC sensor, allowed the device to very quickly determine just how teased the user could get.