Knotty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept his PC muscle relaxed for as long as he could so the vibrator would stay on and pleasure him for as long as possible. Sometimes he managed for quite a long time, while other times it was only seconds before he couldn't keep from flexing his cock. After twenty minutes he didn't even hear the music; his world had collapsed to the pleasant sensations that coursed through his achingly hard cock. And every time the vibrator started he hoped it was for the final time.

...

After launching the program, Amy stepped back to be out of the webcam's field of view. She had set the program for two hours, no orgasms. As it was the first time the program on her computer had been used on a male, it spent the first five minutes trying to calibrate its reactions to the responses of the user. True to its insidious design, the heuristics of the program were brutally efficient in detecting and compensating for all the tricks the user might use. It used randomly spaced pulses and cunning sets of sensations to determine when the user was trying to get closer to climax, when the user had been caught off guard, and when the user was close or not really close. Amy canceled the calibration program before it got him off.

She was enjoying watching him, but after ten minutes Ben's prick was dripping copiously, and it was all she could do not to jump on it. She was still a little pissed, but she was even more horny than angry. She needed some distance or it was going to be very difficult for her to keep her hands, mouth or pussy off him.

Tearing herself from the immediate scene, she made her way to Ben's place to watch the show. From what she had seen for herself, the women (or at least they claimed to be women) really liked to watch men who just wanted to be teased and denied. Men, on the other hand, mostly wanted to watch women who wanted to climax over and over. Amy was undecided on what she wanted, but for Ben's punishment, a two hour tease was just what the bastard deserved.

She walked the short distance to his apartment wearing a tank top and shorts. Helping herself to a beer, she took off her shorts as she sat down in front of the laptop. Fortunately Ben had saved the info needed for her to watch shows from inside the U.S., something she had not been able to figure out on her own. It took her only a few minutes of browsing the 'Male-Tease Only' results to find a vidcap that showed her bedroom. Entering the show, she was greeted with a "slut's eye view" of Ben. Right up front, truly larger than life, was his dick. It was bouncing and dripping and even straining once in a while when the vibrator kicked on. Quietly, but clearly, she could hear Ben's breathing and how it changed in response to the status of the vibrator.

Amy wetted the fingertips of her left hand, even though she knew she was already sloppy wet. Ben's body, not well toned but at least well cared for, looked absolutely delectable as he sat bound on the chair. Even with the perspective skewed as it was you could tell he was a good looking man. A good looking man with a blindfold, headphones and a bright red ball gag perhaps, but a good looking man. Her fingers slipped into her pussy and began to move on their own as she enjoyed the show.

The status lights as well as his breathing told her exactly what he was feeling at any instant. She found that she clenched down on her fingers in response to the PC status going green. But after fifteen minutes of watching him, when the vibrator turned off she just fingered herself to the first of many climaxes.

An hour, one beer, one glass of wine and three orgasms later, Amy was surprised to find herself staring most intently at the dripping pre-cum. No stranger to men and their responses, based on how much his cock was leaking, when he finally went off she figured it would be one for the record books. Her fourth orgasm came as she thrust two fingers deep inside and rubbed her g-spot. She stared at Ben's dripping cock the whole time--subconsciously running her tongue over her lips.

Back in Amy's apartment, Ben had resigned himself to just enjoying the vibrator, no matter how frustrating it was. Sooner or later he would be set free and then he could get himself off. Every once in a while the vibrator came within seconds of giving him an orgasm, only to silence itself at just the right time.

In Ben's apartment, after almost an hour and a half Amy couldn't take it any longer. She pulled on her shorts on the way to the door, barely getting them high enough to cover her pussy before she was visible in the hallway.

Ben groaned in frustration as the vibrator cut off, at once eager for the next jolt of pleasure. By now he was counting the seconds, and at the count of nine the vibrator kicked on. Ben strained to keep himself from flexing, but after ten seconds his cock flexed and leaked in anticipation of coming.

Amy pressed off on her MP3 player, and then unsnapped the gag. As he worked his sore jaw, a hand took hold of his cock and removed the vibrator. He sucked in a breath.

She wrapped a hand around the purple swollen shaft of Ben's dick. She looked up at him with a feral look, then, kneeling between his legs, Amy placed her breasts on the chair and against his balls and legs. He groaned as she stroked him and pressed her tits against him. Ben thought he had gone to heaven as she stroked his cock with knowing fingers, but then she said, "Show me how much you can come." Then she closed her lips around him and took him deep in her mouth. Ben started to thrash against his bonds.

How desperately he wanted to hold her tits and squeeze them in his hands. How he wanted to grab her hair and fuck her mouth if only to soothe the bluest balls he had ever known. But he couldn't move. As he rapidly built to climax he hoped she was going to take pity on him. He groaned and said hoarsely, "Please let me come, please!"

In response, Amy hummed around the cock in her mouth. With one hand she worked his shaft and with the other she finger fucked herself. She felt his dick swell and stiffen and she took him deeper in her mouth and prepared to swallow. She hoped she'd be able to keep up.

"Fuck!" Ben yelled. "Mmmm, fuck. I'm going to come. Fuck! Gonna come!" Ben let go of trying to control his response as his cock swelled and his muscles tightened. He strained against his bonds, his fingers and toes curling tightly. "Fuck yes! Swallow!" he howled as his muscles contracted and finally, finally started to pump the semen through his cock. "Ohhhh! Yeahhh!"

Amy felt his cock jump and then start to throb. Moments later the first shot reached the back of her throat. Amy swallowed at once, but it was more of a hose spraying than a spurt. By the time she finished swallowing her mouth was nearly full again. She gulped, and the movement of her jaw sent Ben just a bit higher. On and on his orgasm went, and on and on her fingers stroked her pussy. Amy came as she swallowed for the fourth time, because few things got her off better than getting her guy to come. Though she thought she was the one in control, she struggled a bit to keep swallowing as Ben continued to come harder and longer and more than any of her previous lovers.

After half a minute Ben's cock was no longer twitching and no longer pumping a load into her mouth and down into her stomach. Ben was still breathing heavily. Amy slowly backed away and let him slip from her mouth. Reaching behind her she closed the lid on the laptop. "Have we learned our lesson?"

Ben nodded. "Yes, and holy shit that was awesome. I have never, ever come that hard."

"Not the answer I was looking for."

"Sorry, I should have told you when I found out the program was putting you on-line."

Amy loosened his bonds and he rubbed feeling back into his limbs. "Yes, you should have," she said. As he raised his blindfold he saw Amy reclining on the bed, her legs spread wide in invitation. "Now, get over here and return the favor."

"Yes, ma'am," he said as he crawled forward, tongue wagging and eyes wide as he neared her pussy.

"And then I thought you'd tie me up so I could do a little show for my fans."

The End.