Knotty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed to reach thirty before her legs, trembling from the exertions of exercise and orgasms, failed her. "Nooooo," she moaned as the vibrator kicked on and started to drive her relentlessly up toward another peak. Shaking her head and straining at her bonds, she tried to lift up, but her legs would not answer.

Before the vibrator got her off again, she considered her situation. No way to reach 100 reps. No way to unlock the cuffs. She hoped the ice would melt and give her the scissors before the two hours were up. She hoped Ben did not find her tied up by her own hands, but she saw no way around it. Impaled on the dildo and forced against the vibrator, she leaned back against the chair and groaned. As the next orgasm hit she started to sob in defeat.

At the beginning, Amy thought that her clit would become numb after a while, so even as the vibrator continued to press on the pleasure button, in her mind she would stop coming over and over again. That isn't what happened. For the first half hour Amy was able to distract herself enough that she did not climax continuously, but after that she just kind of quit thinking and became kind of an orgasm-bot. She was perfectly fine, but the constant orgasms had rendered her more or less unconscious. Her breathing was ragged, and her body just convulsed every now and then. By the time forty five minutes had passed even her pussy was no longer contracting. She sagged against the chair going from peak to peak, her mouth hanging open, eyes nearly closed, drooling. At the one hour and forty five minute point the scissors dropped free, bouncing off the chair and hanging right next to her hands. She didn't notice. She'd long since lost the ability to notice much of anything other than the joy buzzer shoved against her clit.

Amy remained this way until just over two hours later when the trusty email program brought Ben to her apartment. Retrieving the key from under the ginger plant, he was pretty certain she would once again meet him at the door, but that's not what happened. He reached the door, opened it, and then let himself inside, locking the door behind him. There was a box on the table and some packing material strewn nearby. "Amy," Ben called out. There was no reply.

Making his way down the short hallway, he heard a buzzing sound and something else that had to be rapid breathing. Pushing open the door to the bedroom, he was not prepared for the sight that greeted him.

Sitting in a chair, nude except for various small bits of rope and the black underbust corset, was Amy. She was breathing very rapidly, and though her eyes were open she did not appear to register his presence. "Amy?" he said. She did not respond.

Amy's rapid breathing slowed for a second and she let out a moan. It lasted ten seconds or so, and then her breathing returned to the rapid pace of before. Ben wondered if she might hyperventilate. Unable to help himself, Ben took her breasts in his hands and gave them a squeeze. She moaned, but did not otherwise react. "Well, a little bit longer won't hurt her."

Ben dropped his trousers and started to jerk off right in front of his sexy neighbor. It didn't appear she was even watching him or aware of him, and her breathing indicated she was bumping along quickly from one orgasm to the next. He wondered just how long she had been like this. He saw the wires running to the USB port on the laptop, and looking there he found a program called 'e-safe' and called it up. The timer indicated two hours and ten minutes, and if he had gotten the email ten minutes ago, that meant she had probably been locked to the vibrator for at least two hours. Wow. His dick got even harder.

Ben was very excited by the show, and he bent down to kiss her as he felt himself about to come. Her lips parted in response to his kiss, and he felt her next orgasm as she panted and heaved her way through it. He broke the kiss and exploded onto her chest, stroking his load onto both of her propped up tits. When he was done his spunk covered her tits and was running down the corset. He thought about cleaning up after himself, but decided against it. He pulled up his pants and tucked himself back in.

After unplugging the vibrator Ben cut the bonds on her ankles and unplugged the cuffs. They popped open at once. Now free, as he lifted her dead weight up and off the dildo, her pussy made a lewd sucking sound.

He laid her down on her side on the bed. Curious as to whether or not she was okay, he turned the chair toward her, sat and waited for her to say something. It took about five minutes before she moved her lips and said something incomprehensible. She did not seem to realize she had made no sense. She said it again.

Ben smiled. "You aren't making sense. If you are okay, or if you think you are okay, nod your head." She closed her eyes and slowly nodded. Ben patted her bare breasts as he stood. "Some time you will have to tell me about this," he said.

She did not react, but just grabbed ineffectively at the sheets. Ben pulled them over her body and went back to his apartment.

...

When Amy awakened the next morning she felt more refreshed and relaxed than she had in a very long time. After turning off the alarm clock she rolled on to her back and stretched her arms and legs. As she rolled her breasts briefly stuck together and then settled on her chest. Curious, she finished her stretch and lifted one of her breasts closer to her nose. She recognized the smell, "Huh," she said to herself. As she looked around the room she realized she had no idea what had happened last night. She was still wearing her corset. There was cum on her breasts. The last thing she remembered was...what exactly?

Subconsciously, Amy's left hand had drifted to her pussy and had begun to move around her clit and lips very slowly. She remembered the fuck trainer, and tying herself to the chair. Her fingertips pressed between her folds and started to spread her moisture around.

She remembered setting the task counter to ten and then--and then it was kind of blank. Seeing the vibrator and dildo attached to the chair, Amy groaned as she thought of coming with herself tied to and impaled on the chair. She pressed her fingers deeper inside. "Oooo, fuck that feels good."

Without removing her fingers from her pussy, Amy sat upright on the bed and woke up her laptop. The e-safe program was still running, and she could tell by the event log that it had in fact sent a message after two hours. "Two hours?" she thought aloud.

Looking at the trainer program Amy was shocked to see it read 'Complete: 30 Remaining: 70.' As Amy's mind began to put the story together, her fingers moved in and out of her pussy faster and faster. She lay back down on the bed, her right hand joining the left at her pussy and starting to stroke her clit in time with the finger fucking.

She had set the failsafe for two hours. She had selected one hundred reps instead of just ten. After thirty she could no longer continue. She wondered how many times she had come. She squeezed her breasts between her biceps and pushed her fingers in deeper. Her right hand was abuzz over her clit.

After reaching thirty reps she had been stuck there, pleasantly impaled on the vibrator until the ice melted and delivered the scissors to her. Except that she had not used the scissors. She must have been too far gone, too worn out to use them. After two hours, she moaned loudly at the thought, after two hours the program had called Ben for help. He had come, cut her free and put her to bed. And somewhere in that time Ben had come on her tits.

The next second Amy admitted to herself, for the very first time, that she liked the fact Ben had seen her, and had gotten off on what had seen. Her back arched, and she came in a rush.

[4]

For a while Amy referred to that moment as the Great Realization. For the next two weeks she avoided seeing Ben because she was not ready to discuss what had happened. For the time being she wanted Ben just to think she was into self bondage, not exhibitionism. The Great Realization also caused her to take a hard look at all the things she did in her life and ask what the real reason was. Why did she never wear bras? Why did she like wearing skirts? Why did she so enjoy the art classroom?

Dressing for work the day of the Great Realization made Amy strangely uncomfortable. Now aware that she had been more or less displaying herself for her own amusement and excitement, she was suddenly self-conscious. However, having not worn a bra for years, she knew she didn't even own one. She put on a snug camisole under a loose fitting blouse. She still decided to wear a skirt, but chose not to put on any underwear since no one else was going to know anyway.

At work that day it was as if she was seeing things for the first time. She actually counted how many times men in the office approached her or her co-workers, and found she was much, much more popular. All the attention had a direct effect on her, and an hour after getting to work Amy was in the women's room frantically frigging herself to orgasm. She made it through the rest of the day, but vowed to never again wear two layers of clothing just to conceal her breasts.

A few days later she found herself posing for the first time since the Realization. From start to finish that night she had been flushed. Sarah said nothing to her about it, but she knew from the looks the class gave her that night that everyone sensed something had changed. It was all Amy could do not to squeeze her thighs together and create some pressure on her clit while she posed. After the class she made it to her car before fingering herself to an orgasm.

Two weeks later Amy was still uncertain about discussing that evening with Ben, or what had happened the next morning. It was one thing to admit something to yourself, but it was quite another to have to tell another person. She had even taken a break from self bondage, lest she 'inadvertently' screw up again and signal Ben for help.

...

Ben, of course, already knew she was an exhibitionist. He was disappointed that she had avoided him after that night, but he knew she would eventually get in touch with him. He had no idea why she was avoiding him, and certainly no idea about the Realization, but he was interested in seeing her again. He started to do on-line research on self bondage and found the topic to be endlessly fascinating.

One night after reading nearly a hundred pages and following a couple hundred links, Ben stumbled upon a computer controlled teasing program made specifically for the self bondage enthusiast. The 'Auto Tease and Satisfy- 2K' was a program similar to what he had found running on Amy's computer, yet more refined for the tastes of the self bondage connoisseur. It was designed to tease the user rather intently for selectable amounts of time, bringing its user to climax some set number of times before releasing the locks. After reading up on it for a while and sifting through a number of reviews, he ordered one for Amy as a gift.

He wondered if and when she would talk to him about it.

[5]

Amy came home from work in a good mood for the first time in a long time. But although her time at work was going well, she had yet to talk to Ben again. She was more than a little conflicted about talking to him. After all, he saw her around the building and nude in class, but seeing was one thing and actually talking was something else. She was definitely not ready to share the Great Realization with him.

After the Realization Amy had even shied away from self bondage, too concerned that she would subconsciously invite Ben over again before she had spoken with him. She still got herself off a couple of times every day, and what made the whole situation just a bit more awkward was the fact it was Ben's face she saw when she did it.

Rubbing her shoulders and neck Amy walked into the common area of the apartment building's first floor and checked her mail. To her surprise, the package key was inside. Opening the package locker she found a small brown box. Sure enough, it was addressed to her. The shipping document indicated it was from ATS Industries. Amy took the box and went upstairs.

After having something to eat Amy refilled her glass of wine and sat down on her couch with the box. She slit open the tape on the ends, down the center and opened it up. Inside on top was a card that read, "From Ben. I think you will enjoy this." She set the card aside and removed a smaller box wrapped in shiny shrink wrap plastic. The box was white with black lettering and read "ATS2K -- Pure Satisfaction." Amy thought that was a good name, if a bit presumptuous.

Tearing off the wrapper she lifted the top off the box. On top was an instruction manual. Flipping through it she was instantly annoyed at his presumption, yet turned on. She continued down into the box, where she found a DVD, what could only be a small vibrator, and a thin butt plug. At the bottom of the box was a hard plastic black box with three USB ports, a USB plug in, and a socket for an AC adapter, which was the last thing in the box under a cardboard false bottom. It was easy to see how the whole thing was supposed to connect, so she set the parts aside, opened the book and started to read.

Ten minutes later Amy was wet, nude, and installing the ATS2K software. She put a towel on her chair, connected the USB hub to the laptop, and plugged in the other two things to the ports. The book had said the butt plug was actually a sensor for her pubococcygeus muscle. She didn't bother reading more on the importance of that once she figured out it had to go in her ass. A small bit of lube, and in it went. The small vibrator was a hands free type she was not familiar with, but it did not take her long to get it positioned directly on her clit and secured so that it did not move.

The installation was done and the familiar box on the screen read "Start ATS2K?" She clicked "Yes" and sat back in the chair. A new window popped up along with another familiar icon, the time bar. Once the whole thing went green a message appeared. "New User?" Sighing, she clicked yes. "Male or Female?" She selected female, and was intrigued that it had both options.

At once the message disappeared and was replaced with "Commencing Calibration. This will take approximately thirty minutes."

Just as she finished reading the message, the vibrator turned on. "Shit!" she exclaimed. The vibrator was much stronger than she had suspected, and it was absolutely in the right place. After two seconds it shut off. "Please squeeze and release your PC muscle, twice." She wasn't sure what it was asking, but given where the PC sensor was located, in her ass, it was not difficult to figure out. She clenched her sphincter twice and the message disappeared.

From there on the calibration routine ran on its own. The program started and stopped the vibrator at random times and persisted in being 'on' for varying lengths of time. Each time the vibrator kicked on it recorded her PC status every 0.2 seconds for the next five seconds. The idea was to determine if the PC muscle had contracted automatically out of surprise, and for how long. The visual cue on the screen was a circle that turned bright red when the PC was contracted for more than four seconds. It was of course possible that users would attempt to fool the machine in order to gain an orgasm the machine was not intending. If you could tense your PC muscle and then relax it sufficiently within four seconds, the machine might start again quickly.

What the manual did not reveal was that the machine used a heuristic algorithm to detect this, and the program had been rigorously tested and adjusted so as to beat even the most devious users quite quickly. The program had other nefarious aspects, but those can wait for later.

Once started, over the course of thirty minutes the program surreptitiously brought her excitement level up, and so when the calibration routine was done it swiftly brought her to orgasm and monitored her response. A couple of minutes after getting her off, the program displayed a rather simple message: "Calibration completed. User satisfaction probability 94%"

Amy brushed her hair from her face and smiled widely...and wickedly. "94? Is that all?"

Experienced with pleasure from a vibrator while in self bondage, Amy wasted no time giving the ATS2K a full test fifteen minutes later. Still flush from the 'calibration' orgasm, she pulled the toy box from under her bed. She tied four cinch knots to the corners of the bed, their lengths precisely known and measured so as to strictly control the limit of her movements.

Done with the Amy browsed through the user manual long enough to learn the key details. She learned the other USB port could be used to control a pair of magnetic cuffs. Fortunately she already had a pair of these from the failed 'fuck trainer' experience. She attached her cuffs to the cinch knots on the headboard and plugged them in.

Turning to the program settings, she chose the 'Random' program and adjusted the "# of climaxes" sliders for four to ten in an hour, and set the teasing sliders to start immediately and then one minute after the last climax. The booklet said she could use this for pure teasing by setting the sliders for the number of orgasms to zero. A different mode available was the 'Forced Orgasm.' When this mode was active the machine would attempt to force the user to orgasm by turning the vibrator on until the PC was contracted for four seconds, then keep it on an additional two minutes. After staying off for five minutes, the device would repeat until it timed out. Though that idea made her squirm, she thought it might be a little much for her first trial run.

Amy selected 'Manual' for the failsafe mode, and started her email program, set as always to send an email at the two hour point.

She selected a duration of one and a half hours and set the start timer to five minutes. There was, however, a critical message that had somehow gone to a background window, and she didn't see it. It was important, of course, as such things usually are.

Having set the start timer to five minutes, she got on the bed and finished getting ready. First she secured her feet just above the ankles. She had enough length that she could flex and move her knees and squirm all over, but not enough to cross her legs or squeeze her thighs together. Then she secured the PC sensor and vibrators in place. She was certain the placement was good after the calibration run. She then took a deep breath and locked her wrists into the cuffs. Four minutes until the vibrator would start. Amy squirmed and pulled at her bonds and readied herself for a wild ride.

The ATS2K proved to be worth every penny Ben spent.

The first tease started promptly at five minutes. The vibrator kicked on and she jumped. The vibrator stayed on for thirty more seconds before turning off and Amy was left to moan in anticipation. This was far, far better than just turning it on. Over the next several minutes--Amy refused to look at the timer--the vibrator turned on and off seven more times before locking itself on to get her off. It wasn't that the orgasm was so unexpected, but that the randomness appeared to be so out of control. It was much more like having a person tease you.

Unfortunately, Amy had once again made a slight miscalculation. As she desired, at the one and a half hour point the program stopped the vibrators, but the cuffs did not release. "Fuck!" she yelled as she tried fruitlessly to get out of her self-imposed bondage. But squirm and pull as she might, nothing happened. After another half hour she groaned as the email failsafe program popped up and sent a distress call to Ben. Sure enough, like clockwork, ten minutes later Ben walked into her room, and it was clear he was not expecting to find her aware of her surroundings.