Knotty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting the email, Ben had immediately gone to Amy's apartment. As soon as he entered he stripped completely and headed straight for Amy's room, dick in hand. As he strode into the bedroom he did not notice as she shut her eyes as he was too focused on the scene in front of him. There on the bed was Amy, spread-eagle and nude. Her gloriously large breasts lying on her chest, two devices inside her with wires leading to her laptop. Instantly he was quite pleased with his purchase. It appeared she had enjoyed it.

He looked at the laptop, but only saw the email program and the ATS2K window in the background. Turning back to Amy, he ran one hand up her bare leg as the other massaged her breasts. When she groaned he stopped momentarily to see if she reacted. When she did not, he resumed squeezing her tits as he stroked his cock. She moaned and squirmed, but did not open her eyes, and after a few minutes he ejaculated all over her belly and breasts. Finished with his rescue, and his reward, he unplugged the cuffs, watched them pop open, then left her apartment.

...

The next morning Amy awakened feeling very well rested. Unlike the first time Ben had come to her aid, this time she remembered everything. When he had arrived she had not been orgasmed into mindlessness. Instead she had been very much aware of Ben when he entered, but she was only able to steal a glance before closing her eyes and pretending to be oblivious. Things had been taken to a new level. He had come into her bedroom nude, stroking a nice looking cock. He had stood over her and fondled her breasts until he came on her. Amy thought about that for a long while, then turned her attention to the computer program that had somehow let her down.

As the laptop was still running the same programs from last night, she found the background window soon enough. After she had selected 'Manual' for the failsafe method, the program had displayed a warning: 'Manual Failsafe Mode: Automatic release disabled.' Amy's lips twisted in frustration. It seemed she had been in too much of a hurry to read all the instructions. Sure enough, a check of the booklet told her that the purpose of the manual failsafe was to allow the user to restrain themselves in some way other than with a pair of computer controlled cuffs. To put it another way, Amy had unconsciously been careless enough to set it up so Ben would find her. She wondered if there was something else going on in her subconscious, or if she had just made a stupid beginner's mistake.

At Ben's next drawing class Amy appeared as expected, and at first the look she gave him said everything was just fine, nothing unusual was going on. Amy got up on the set and lay down on her side, facing the students. But for the next hour she stared at Ben and no one else. Whenever he looked up she locked eyes with him until he had to look away to keep working. The expression on her face revealed nothing. He didn't think she was mad at him, but beyond that he had no idea what she was thinking, or what she thought or remembered about the previous night.

Ben had to adjust the stiffness in his pants three times that evening, and once or twice he might have caught a glimpse of a smile on Amy's face as he did so.

...

Ben was waiting for Amy after the class. "Can I buy you a coffee or something?"

Amy smiled at him, "Sure, I'm jonesing for a Starbucks."

They sat silently with their espressos for a good five minutes, people watching, until finally Ben had to say something. "So, um, how is the new toy?"

Her expression lit up the room. "Ben, I can't thank you enough. It's fantastic, just fantastic."

Ben nodded, "I was hoping you would like it."

She smirked at him, took a sip of her drink. "And obviously, you like it. Or, at least when you have to help me out."

Once again, Ben was having trouble trying to figure out just what she was saying.

Was she annoyed? Amused? Turned on? He opted for a slight double entendre. "I'm always happy to lend a hand."

She leaned forward and lowered her voice. "And always willing to help yourself to my breasts too."

Ben shrugged and tried not to look too sheepish. He really didn't feel bad about what he had done, on either occasion. "Well, I guess I just figured I was claiming a little reward for helping a damsel in distress."

She put her drink back down and stood up. "I'll be going now." As she passed his chair she gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Just don't -claim- my face as your reward."

Ben downed the last of his drink with a big gulp, and sat motionless for a few moments as he tried to digest just what she had said.

[6]

A few days later as Amy was laying restrained on her bed being ravished by the efficient and effective combination of self bondage, a wickedly designed remote control program (the ATS2K) and its associated vibrator, a quiet subroutine kicked into action and spawned a background program. The program waited until the appropriate time to do this, which was when it determined a user climax was in progress. A momentary flicker on the screen could not be suppressed with certainty, so that was the best time to risk detection. True, an observer in the room would have seen it, but then again the makers of ATS2K had reasonable confidence that their users were solo.

The background program checked for an installed webcam, and if it found one, it looked for an internet connection and then established communications with a controlling station a very long way away. If the webcam could be turned on remotely, one of the people at the control station was notified. If the reviewer could actually see the user and the data feed, they fed it to a server for paying clients.

What Amy did not know, could not know just then, was that a few minutes later she was putting on a writhing, moaning sex show for about five thousand horny viewers around the world. The status of the vibrators was shown, the status of 'estimated time to climax' was shown, and above all, her luscious body, heaving breasts and achingly hard nipples were shown. In addition, the mic on her laptop provided the best soundtrack possible. The program did not provide any information that might lead to the identity of the user, except of course for the video. For the most part, the controllers were smart. Only non-local IP addresses were even offered views.

Around the world, forty-five hundred men and five hundred women stroked themselves to the view of the latest ATS2K virgin as the machine built her to a calculated climax.

One option the program offered for the expert user was the truly random setting. In this mode the only thing selectable was total duration. The length of each on and off time was random. Or at least that was what the manual said. In truth, the random mode was only controlled by the program until a viewer won an auction. Auctions tended to be quick for new users and longer and more expensive for more experienced users. To the best of their knowledge, this voyeur aspect of ATS2K had not been uncovered. Of course, since the company was in South America, it was unlikely that any extradition would work.

Amy, being one of the more adventurous users of the ATS2K, had selected random, two hours, just the second time she used the machine. The initial five thousand viewers, and an additional ten thousand the system considered to be likely interested, were instantly alerted to the show. On screens around the world Amy appeared in full color and good sound quality. Rather than spread-eagle, she was seated in the chair facing the webcam. She was far enough away that you could see her pussy, or at least the vibrator attached to her clit, and close enough that her hanging breasts took up most of the screen. She had put on a blindfold and was three minutes into her first tease when the bidding closed at one hundred fifteen dollars.

Having access to the audio as well as the vibrator and PC information, JohnX718 was in full control of Amy's pleasure center and he wanted to be sure she remembered the event. On John's screen was a view of Amy, the various dashboard info of time since climax, time on and PC status, as well as a running chat box with viewers clamoring for this or that action.

For the next hour and fifty five minutes, JohnX718 drove Amy crazy. In all that time he teased her mercilessly, only letting her come twice: once after just five minutes and again just minutes before her session was supposed to end. Around the world, thousands of loads of cum were blown as JohnX718 locked the vibrator on for the last three minutes, resulting in a spasming, screaming, breast heaving show of orgasmic delight. Just before reaching the end of the allotted time, the program shutdown all subroutines and the webcam, and removed most of the traces of its activities.

The two hour long program left Amy sweaty and exhausted. It wasn't long after the vibrator stopped that she heard the telltale 'click' as the magnetic cuffs were released. Extricating herself from her self-imposed bondage, Amy massaged her hands and feet, rubbed her breasts, turned off the failsafe program, and went to the bathroom to enjoy a relaxing bath.

....

[earlier that night]

For the last two days Ben had been unable to get the image of a bound and spasming Amy out of his mind. More often than not, his mind would wander to that delectable picture of sexiness and to thoughts of self bondage. He wasn't that interested in it himself, but he found the idea of women tying themselves up beyond exciting.

After getting home from a particularly bad day at work, Ben retired to his apartment for pizza and beer--comfort food. As he sat browsing various mindless things online, thoughts of the ATS2K kept popping into his head. That wasn't all that surprising given his most recent experience with the computer controlled toy suite. He found himself doing some more searching and cross searching. As he already knew, the reviews were amazing, and not all were by women. There were very few offers of resale. Then, a curious set of words on one of the pages guided Ben's searches in a new direction, and before long Ben found himself at a pay-site displaying pictures of bound women and promising endless orgasm shows. Intrigued, Ben browsed the free area of "AtYourWhim.Com."

The free area provided several minutes of video recorded from webcams. The women shown appeared to be from all over the world, and they were all writhing in orgasm. Interestingly, though he had arrived at this site as a result of searching for ATS2K, there was no mention of it on the page. A subscription, which cost only $10 per month, allowed you to watch not just recorded video, but live shows as well. Ben paid the cost without even thinking and quickly browsed the live pages. There were fifty smaller images of women in various kinds of bondage and states of dress, and under each was a user name, country code, time elapsed, and estimated time remaining. Some were also labeled 'Bidding Open', and these consistently had short times elapsed. As he watched, two of the 'Bidding Open' labels disappeared.

Ben clicked on one that was still open and a new tab spawned. After a few seconds loading time, the video resolved to show a woman lying on a bed atop a bright red sheet. It contrasted nicely with her pale skin. She was a bigger woman, with large floppy tits and a bit of a belly. Her breasts were tied and her hands were restrained to the headboard. The top of the small clit vibrator was just visible between her tied legs. Two wide belts were cinched around her thighs and just under her knees. She was moving very little. A panel to the right of the video showed two lights and two timers. The lights were labeled 'Vibe' and 'PC', and both were black circles. As he watched, the Vibe circle went green and the woman on the screen jumped. One of the timers read 'Time Remaining' and indicated fifty eight minutes, while the other read 'Est. Time to Climax' and read fifty two seconds and counting down.

At the bottom of the screen was a banner and a text box. The banner displayed

"Present bid $32.50: Your Bid?"

As he watched, the bid was raised until the timer counted down to 56 minutes, at which time the banner and the text box disappeared. The panel now had a title, "Full Control to Axel21".

From then on he watched as what he assumed was Axel21 playing with the woman remotely. From his research of the ATS2K, he knew what he was seeing. As the woman got close to orgasm, the PC circle turned green. That and the estimated time counter helped the controller, in this case Axel, to tease the woman or get her off. Ben had instantly recognized that the controls were more than similar to what he had seen with Amy's ATS2K, they were the same. Putting on his headphones, he continued to stroke his cock as Axel left the vibrator on until it was clear that the woman was moaning and panting her way through an orgasm. Soon enough it looked like Axel's particular kink was to tease for a short time and then force the woman through two or three rapid fire orgasms before giving her a few moments to catch her breath. Then he repeated the process. It was likely the woman would not be able to move when Axel21 was done with her. Ben went back to see who else was open for watching.

As he browsed the small pictures he wondered if the women knew they were being watched. His guess was probably not, which made it all the hotter. He also noticed that none of the country codes said 'US.' Ben scratched his chin and got another beer. He logged off the site, then called up a spoofing program and told it to mimic an IP from Indonesia. He tried to log on again, but now there was a mismatch between the initial IP and the current one, and it rejected him. He created a new account, using his birth name of John, and the last three digits of his credit card, 718. After successfully logging on he found there were a number of US women available for viewing. As he watched a new image popped up. It was Amy, tied to a chair and blindfolded, apparently facing her laptop with her lovely tits prominently displayed. Ben's mouth went dry. He entered the bidding.

After winning, he at once gained control of Amy's machine. He aggressively teased her, but left the vibrator on too long after just five minutes. He watched and listened with delight as her nipples tightened, her breath caught and a loud groan came from her body as the PC indicator started to blink every half second or so. Watching her come sent Ben unexpectedly over the edge as well, and he came with a grunt all over his shorts. He switched off the vibrator after he finished stroking out a fine load, and he changed into another pair of shorts.

Cracking his knuckles, Ben opened another beer and set his goal on teasing Amy for the remaining time. By monitoring the time and status lights he learned to anticipate her reactions even better than she did He could make her jump, twist in frustration and moan with anticipation. After an hour, his dick was hard again. From there until the finish Ben teased both of them. By the end Amy was breathing heavily in response to the incessant starting and stopping of the vibrator. She would yell whenever he stopped a long tease, cursing the universe for withholding her climax. With only minutes left, Ben turned the vibrator on and started stroking his cock, hoping to time his orgasm to hers.

On the screen Amy was panting quickly as her excitement level rose. Her hands clenched and her muscles grew taught. Ben listened as she kept chanting, "Please, please, please, please." The PC circle turned green, then it went off as Amy quieted down for a moment and she took two deep breaths. Then she relaxed, and then her abdomen went tight as the PC circle went green. Amy started to moan, and then her breathing stopped as she gave a squeal. Ben felt his own body tense up, and then the tension went out with a huge burst of cum. On screen Amy's breasts started to heave, the PC circle started to flash, and the vibrator kept on pushing her. As Ben's orgasm burned itself out, the control panel closed. For two more minutes the video of Amy sagging in her restraints filled the screen, and then it went dark, replaced by the message, "84% chance of this user being on-line tomorrow within 2 hours of the start time."

Now Ben had to decide if he was going to tell Amy or keep watching her. As he drifted off to sleep he knew there wasn't any question.

...

The next morning Amy awoke to find herself incredibly horny. She was a bit surprised by this after her exhausting bondage session, but it was there nonetheless. As her fingers traced over her labia she found herself wet, and she knew just what she wanted. As she stroked herself to a quick orgasm that only partly cured her condition, she found the image in her mind's eye was of Ben between her legs. As she slowed her stroking she purred at the thought of him taking her while she was bound. She shook her head that it had taken her this long to realize it had been his face for some time now. As she rose out of bed to get ready for work she knew it was going to be a long day.

Amy made her way through the day by trying hard not to think about what she had in mind for the evening. It worked a little, though by the end of the day her panties were soaked. She ate on the way home and stopped at the coffee shop to wait for Ben to go by. She was there for a little more than half an hour when she saw him. He walked by the shop and she hastily jumped up to follow him.

"Ben!" she called.

He started, but stopped and turned. "Oh, hi Amy. Uh, how are you?"

She looked at the odd expression on his face for just a moment. "Great Ben, thanks for asking. I was wondering if you were going to be home later."

"Yeah, I have some work reading to catch up on, why?"

She grinned at him. "I was going to, um, play, later, and it seems like a good idea to make sure my rescuer is around." Ben's cock lurched in his pants. "Just in case," she added.

Ben grinned, he couldn't help it if a bit of a leer entered his expression. "If you need me I'll be there."

Amy nodded, and as they walked she decided she was going to need rescuing much earlier than normal.

Two hours later Ben had finished going over two trade journals. He opened his laptop and went immediately to the At Your Whim site. To his surprise, Amy was already on-line. He opened her window only to find she was not up for bids. The banner said 'Tease Only', so the site probably didn't want to take the chance of a user inadvertently, or advertently, getting her off when she had set the machine not to do so. Tonight she was on the bed, kneeling on all fours, the laptop close by and in front of her, the screen filled with the sight of her hanging breasts. The vibrator was just visible between them. He watched with growing fascination, and growing excitement, as she groaned and moaned in time with the vibrator and PC status circles. The machine was quite adept at keeping her guessing, and on the edge. The display showed there was still an hour remaining when something unusual happened.

His phone buzzed.

There was a message from Amy. "Ben, I need your help. I'm on the pill."

Almost tripping over his feet, Ben pulled up his pants and dashed out of his apartment. In less than a minute he had the spare key in the lock and was opening the door. He closed it behind him and then removed his clothes and sat them on a chair. He made his way to Amy's bedroom and found her just as he had seen her on-line. She was blindfolded, and some ingenious rope work held her hips up while wrist and ankle cuffs held her in position on all fours. Ben approached the laptop to stay out of the field of view, and put a piece of paper on the laptop to block the webcam.

Around the world several thousand people groaned in frustration.