Knowing Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the hall was silent, she opened the door and looked up and down. No one was in sight. She shooed him out and stayed in the closet a full minute before she opened the door. There, right in front of her stood an old janitor, a man whose surprise couldn't have been plainer. What the hell was she doing his closet, alone? She smiled and pinched his cheek and strutted away, mindful of the hot goo between her legs. She didn't need to look over her shoulder. She knew he was staring after her. They all did.

When Lori reached home, she found Marie's car in the drive, Marie in it. Marie climbed out as Lori parked in the garage.

"Ricky's not home yet," Lori said.

"I was hoping..." Marie's voice trailed off.

"I know what you were hoping for. Come on in."

In the kitchen, Marie glanced around like a nervous mouse or a junkie in need of a fix. She had a wired look, a look that said she needed something, and she needed it in the worst way.

"He'll be home in a bit," Lori said.

"I know, but it's not just that."

"What is it?"

"It's the need. I never expected to need it like this."

"Addicting, huh?"

"Are you kidding? It's all I think about. I wake up wanting it and go to sleep wanting it. How do you manage?"

"Cigarettes."

"But you don't smoke."

"I know."

They laughed together, and Marie seemed a bit more relaxed. Still, she was a woman on the prowl, and Lori wasn't sure what would satisfy her. A woman in Marie's condition wasn't always rational. How could she be? Addictions were overseers that drove their victims toward the edge of the cliff.

"Come on," Lori said, "let's prepare."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Something different."

Lori led Marie to Ricky's room, Ricky's bed. She ordered Marie to strip. Lori fetched some scarves from the closet and tied Marie's wrists and ankles to the bed, watching Marie's nipples rise as she tied the knots.

"I've never been tied up before," Marie said.

"You'll love it," Lori assured her. "It's really something." She reached down and pinched Marie's nipple, making her squeal. "See, you like that, don't you."

"Yesssssssss," Marie answered.

"And it gets better," Lori said as she used a wider scarf to blindfold Marie. "When you don't know what's coming, it's even sexier." She reached down and ran her finger slowly up Marie's slit. Marie tried to move her legs, but she was bound. Instead, she gasped.

"That is good," Marie said. "Don't stop."

"Relax," Lori said. "I'll be back, or should I say we'll be back."

Marie giggled. "I want him in me."

"Dream good dreams, Marie."

Lori was sipping lemonade in the kitchen when Ricky walked in. He reached for her, but she stopped him, explaining who was upstairs and what she was waiting for. Ricky grinned as Lori explained what she had done. Then, she left Ricky to get ready while she went upstairs with a glass of ice and her own smile. She fetched her vibrator from her room and went to Ricky's. Marie was still on the bed, but her smile appeared when Lori switched on the vibrator. The hum was loud enough.

"That you, Ricky?" Marie asked.

"Not yet," Lori answered. "This is warm up."

Lori sat on the edge of the bed and pulled an ice cube from the glass. With a grin, she rubbed it over Marie's nipple, causing Marie to gasp.

"Feel good?" Lori asked.

"Wonderful."

Lori continued to rub the ice over Marie's nipple as she ran the vibrator along Marie's slit. She gasped again. Lori worked the vibrator along Marie, playing with her and the machine. It was a little beast feeding at her trough, and it was hungry. All the while, Lori used ice to perk and please Marie's nipples which grew harder and harder. Marie squirmed as best she could, but she was held in place. She gasped and panted and pleaded when Lori withheld stimulation. It was fun for both of them, even when Lori inserted the vibrator and made Marie squeal. Once, Lori dipped the vibrator into the ice, letting it grow good and cold for a minute before she inserted. Marie almost had an orgasm at the sudden cold buzz.

"They say the devil fucks with a cold cock," Lori said.

"That's why women love bad boys."

"Is that why you love fucking teenagers?"

"It's evil, but I love it."

"Wicked, just like being tied to a bed and used for pleasure?"

"This is so taboo. It makes me want him all the more."

Lori worked on Marie, priming her, playing with her, making her gasp and squeal and beg. Lori found the control stimulating. She could do what she wanted, whatever came into her head. An ice cold vibrator? No problema. Hard nipple pinches? Easy as pie. She could play in any fashion she wanted, and that was power. Perhaps power was the ultimate aphrodisiac. It certainly made her more bold. Turning Marie into a puddle of desire was making Lori hot too. Why was that? She didn't know. She only knew she liked making Marie hot and bothered and wet and hungry for whatever Lori would feed her. Oh yes, Marie would take anything and everything Lori could imagine. This mom was going to get it exactly as Lori wanted and not any other way. Fuck the devil? Indeed, Marie would fuck him and beg for a second helping. Lori would see to that. Oh, Lori could make Marie fuck herself silly with any hard cock Lori could find.

Lori heard Ricky in the hall, and she grabbed the last scarf. She leaned close to Marie.

"I'm going to gag you," Lori said. "Don't be afraid. It's jut to make you totally his. Do you understand?"

"Yesssssssssss."

"I'll be right here, and I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

"Yesssssssssssss."

Lori gagged Marie and stepped into the hall where Ricky waited. Lori nodded, and Ricky slipped past, making directly for the bed and Marie, the woman who couldn't see or speak.

But then, neither could Todd.

Ricky led Todd who was blindfolded and gagged, his hands bound in front of him. Todd was hard too, as stiff as Lori had ever seen him. He looked as if he wanted to fuck a truck. His body shivered as Ricky helped him onto the bed. Ricky placed Todd's hands on the headboard as Lori fed Todd's shaft into Marie. She immediately sucked it in and began to squirm in her limited way. Todd, unaware of who he was fucking, began to hump like the teenager he was. Silent, blind, Todd and Marie fucked on Ricky's bed.

It was an amazing sight. Todd was drilling Marie who took it and gave it back. Lori reached in and played with Todd's ass, driving him deeper into his mother. Ricky pinched and squeezed Marie's breasts, heightening her desire and mood. Lori and Ricky traded knowing glances as they helped Todd and Marie have sex. It was incredible. Neither knew whom they were really fucking. Marie thought Ricky's cock was stroking her. Todd was sure he was screwing Lori. They had no idea they were doing each other, no idea that they were engaged in incest. Grunts passed for communication. Perspiration ran off their skin. Lori reached in and guided Todd's shaft hard against Marie's clit, which made her jerk against her bonds. Ricky helped by playing with Marie's clit between strokes, exposing it for more of Todd to rub. Both mom and son were rapidly approaching climax. The rutting was getting harder, faster, and Lori knew both would cum quickly. They were both too primed for this. She and Ricky had done their jobs well. It was only a matter of seconds before they would orgasm, and that was something Lori wanted to see.

She wanted everyone to see.

She moved to Marie, and Ricky moved to Todd. They mouthed the countdown, and at zero, they removed the blindfolds. Marie and Todd stared into each other's eyes.

Everything stopped.

Todd stopped.

Marie stopped.

Lori stopped.

Even Ricky stopped.

The world seemed to come to a crashing halt as Marie and Todd gazed at each other and realized what was going on. They were locked in sex with each other, the most taboo sex imaginable. Son was fucking mom and she was enjoying it. It was as wicked and perverse as anything either had ever dreamed of. It was both dream and nightmare, ying and yang, good and evil. Desire fulfilled had brought them to the brink of recognition of their own base desires, their unequivocating need for sex-even family sex. They were looking at the beast within, and they were wondering if they could escape its clutches.

No.

They glanced neither left nor right. They merely looked at each other and continued. Todd thrust with particular energy. Marie squirmed with renewed vigor. They had looked into the well and become so mesmerized they had fallen in. If they were going to rut, they would rut to the best of their ability. They would fuck like slaves, bound and silent and doing whatever it took, even mom-son coupling. They wanted it, they needed it, and they were going to have it.

Lori stepped back, amazed, watching. Energy seemed to radiate from them. Marie and Todd fucked as hard as anyone she had ever seen, and it was as much anger and fear as love. This was the culmination of sleepless nights and feckless masturbation. This was the result of a kind of self-loathing, and yet, they both desired it with every fiber of their being. They wanted the sex, the pure hard sex.

And they got it. In a moment, they locked. Todd cumming, Marie cumming. Locked in the eternal pose of male and female, lovers doing exactly what the human body was designed to do. Their cries were muffled, but their need wasn't. They came and shuddered and panted, their chests heaving. Lori glanced at Ricky who stared, fascinated and alive. Lori knew he was excited, and she wanted him, wanted him exactly as Todd and Marie wanted each other.

She would have him too.

Lori and Ricky left Marie and Todd in the bedroom. They needed time and space to assimilate their new relationship. Lori led Ricky outside and onto the sidewalk. Wouldn't a walk be nice? After the spectacle of Todd and Marie, Lori thought she needed a chance to descend back to normalcy. They strolled in the direction of the park, a favorite walk for Lori.

"Feel like Frankenstein?" Ricky asked.

"Think we created a monster?" she answered.

"I think we've set loose some powerful emotions that must now find a way of expressing themselves."

"Whoa, that's pretty deep considering what we've been doing."

"I know. We face the same decisions and problems."

"But there's no going back."

"I wouldn't want to. I don't know about you, but sex with you is so...exciting."

"Because it's taboo."

"Yes, that and it's every son's fantasy at some stage. What's better than fantasy come true?"

"The risk is wicked too. Getting caught would be awful. We'd have to move."

The park had always been one of Lori's favorite walks. The trees and path ran along the river for two miles before it reached the old covered bridge. It was the last covered bridge in the state, carefully preserved by the local historical society. Wooden, narrow, the bridge had once descended into teenage binge drinking and drifter camps and at one time a trysting place for homosexuals. But the creation of the park had ended all that. The teens and bums and gays had moved on to other parts of town, other places. An occasional tagger spray painted an occasional message on the bridge, but the art was quickly painted over. Lori found the old, stately sycamores and oaks soothing and comforting. Trees this old meant permanence, continuity. If a tree could last so long, why not Lori and her way of life? Couldn't she weather the storms of human conflict as easily as the trees weathered nature's storms? The freshening wind promised a change of some kind, but she didn't care. The walk was cleansing.

By the time they reached the bridge, a storm had bubbled up in the west. Dark clouds laced with lightning raced toward them. Distant thunder announced the storm, a herald of things to come.

"Should we try to make it home?" Ricky asked.

"You might outrun it," she answered, "but I don't think I can."

He laughed. "I think you could do it."

"Let's wait it out on the bridge."

"Works for me."

Gloom filled the bridge as they stepped inside, gloom growing thicker as the storm approached. They were alone, and they stood at the entrance and watched the storm gallop toward them. The wind gusted cold and hungry. Lightning licked the sky. Thunder rolled over them like a tank. It was a big storm, a summer boiler full of heat energy. Such storms were common and dangerous, juggernauts steamrolling everything in their paths.

She liked storms. She liked the brisk gusts of wind, the sizzling lightning, the roaring thunder. Storms were dynamos, roiling caldrons of energy, witches" brews that spewed off energy in every direction without any logic whatever. The energy was overwhelming at times, humbling at times, but always sexy. She liked the storms because they aroused her. They were beasts whose appetites could not be sated, and for some reason that electrified her, made her want more. She had never stopped to figure out why storms affected her as they did. She knew only that they filled her with desire. They always had, and she suspected they always would. She was staring at the dark cloud when Ricky's arms encircled her, fondling her breasts. She could feel his erection through her shorts as he rubbed against her ass.

"Storms turn you on?" Ricky asked.

She nodded.

"Me too."

The tempest loosed a salvo of rain, large drops that beat against the roof and forced them deeper into the darkness of the bridge. He didn't release her but continued to feel her, rubbing her breasts, his erection hard on her ass. The storm and his hands charged her with need. She loved this, loved the storm, Ricky's body, the bridge. As lightning turned dusk into day, and thunder deafened the wind, she turned and kissed him, grabbing his hard shaft and squeezing. He felt better than before, stiffer, as if the storm had lent him some energy.

Sheets of rain hammered the roof as they kissed and groped and stripped each other. They were out in the open, in a public park, but she knew the storm protected them. Even as it drove them, it hid them, kept everyone away so they could do what their bodies demanded. As he laid their clothes over the rough wood, drips of water plopped around them. The old roof leaked. Water dripped from the rafters. It bounced off their heads and shoulders, and one delicious drip tickled her nipple. Cold, wet, it fed her heat. How? She didn't know. As she lay down, reaching for him, the drops pelted her and the deck. Better than rain, the water stimulated her skin.

Ricky bent down to spread her and lick her as the storm grew more wild. His tongue felt wonderful, but it was the storm that whetted her desire. The gale sang to her. The thunder drove her like the drum of a ancient trireme. Drops splashed on her skin, making her wiggle, and when Ricky pulled away, she thought she would get his wonderful rod.

But she didn't.

Instead, she felt Ricky move her, adjust her, place her just so and spread her just before the first drop landed squarely on her exposed clit. She shivered. Had that been planned? Before she could answer her own question, the second drop struck, and she knew the answer. He had found a drip that would land precisely where it would do the most good...ahhhh. Yes, she felt the drops hit and tingle and arouse. Cold drops of pure storm dew teasing her. How had he discovered this?

She closed her eyes as the lightning punctuated the storm, as the thunder answered, as the dripping water pelted her most delicate parts. And the drops were all different. Large, smaller, small, they kissed her repeatedly. They fell without rhythm but regularly. They fell slightly off target, now hitting one place, now another. Close but not exact, as if the storm knew that she needed to be touched in several places. Ricky held her open as the rain leaked through, dripping into her, firing her with new desire. And the drops seemed to know what she needed and where. Colder sometimes, warmer others, bigger, smaller, they sacrificed themselves for her pleasure, breaking apart on impact but continuing the please as their parts trickled along. She had the sudden notion that she was fucking the rain. No, she was fucking the storm. Or rather, the storm was fucking her the only way it knew how. The storm and its rain were using her, stimulating her, seeking to add her orgiastic scream of satisfaction to the orchestra that was the tempest itself. Along with the rustling trees and whining boards, the thunder and creaking limbs, she would add her pants and gushes and release. That's what the storm wanted. It wanted to fuck her so her voice could be added to the swirling cloud of noise and power. The drops fucked and titillated. The storm drove her toward the brink. She had no idea if Ricky understood or knew or anything, and it didn't matter. She was the storm's bitch, the storm's fuck buddy, and she would perform exactly as the storm wished.

The orchestra that was the storm crescendoed with lightning and thunder following each other like instrument sections. The wind howled. The trees groaned. The rain dripped faster and faster, and Lori drank the pleasure from it. A bit more, a bit colder, no hotter, no faster, no slower. She strained against the rain, the storm, and just as the storm climaxed like the cymbals of a band, she climaxed too. The scream ripped from her throat was swallowed by the storm, the energy of her orgasm added to the wind and rain. She came like the whore she felt she was, the orgasm blasting from her. She had fucked the storm, and the storm had taken her energy to add to its own. She shivered and shuddered, even as the storm, with a last blast of wind and thunder as if to thank her, moved on. One moment she was joined in sex with the tempest, and the next the storm was moving on, racing for the next encounter, the next fuck buddy. Was that all that really drove a storm, an unending chain of orgasms? She didn't know. She didn't care. Rain beat steadily on the roof as the thunder faded, the lightning died. She quivered and reached for Ricky. She grabbed his shaft which seemed as hard as the oak trees in the park. She guided him inside, where the rain had left her wet. As he began to stroke, she dug her nails into his back. He felt sooo good. While the storm had managed to elicit an orgasm, it couldn't satisfy like Ricky's hard shaft. She pulled him deeper, pulled him down so she could kiss him and whisper in his ear.

"Fuck mommy, Ricky, fuck mommy good and hard. Cum in mommy, baby. Fuck me like a storm."

12