KOI 01: Eight Arms to Hold You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," said Roxy. "I liked you with your socks on." She paused. "But I'll take you any way I can have you."

We tangled on the mattress, relishing one another's flesh, new to one another.

"This was a great idea of yours, Roxanne." The muffled voices from the next room seemed to agree with me.

"So what makes you think it was all my idea?" Roxy replied, cryptically.

The valley between Roxy's smooth, young breasts had apparently taken an extra dose of candy perfume that morning; the heat of our lovemaking released what remained of it. My attention was ultimately drawn to Roxy's pale breasts, and I kissed and sucked, not too gently, her stiff pinkbrown nipples. Like many a long girl, Roxy's height underplayed the real amplitude of her figure. Though her "female figure" was not exceedingly "ample", its roundness testified to a robust womanliness -- in this regard -- I hadn't really noticed earlier.

"You and your lumberjack shirts," I managed to murmur. "You shouldn't keep these hidden from the world."

Roxy -- and I, for that matter -- had involuntarily been indicating some sweet dissatisfaction below, as I snuzzled her breasts and rubbed her soft, long, plastic belly. I tickled her lightly, just over her stomach, then ran my forefinger around the perspiration-moist groove beneath her left breast, and sent my hand to her armpit and around her shoulder into her hair. I drew my face back to her face.

"I only want to show them to special friends," said Roxy. Then we cut this short.

"Come inside me," said Roxy.

Roxy's thighs were dry and cool, but my cock felt as if it were about to burst out of its skin as I passed it over them. We adjusted ourselves quickly, crazily.

Aside from the unbuttoning exercise, there had been little physical foreplay. Roxy's sex was just half-opened, though quite juicy, and it resisted my entry with a soft pressure which relaxed smoothly at my second stroke. Roxy's cunt was very hot -- I hesitated to use that word, but it applies here -- it was a very hot cunt and very long, like the girl herself.

Our first fuck was smooth, regular, uneventful. Roxy matched me stroke for stroke as we concentrated on one another's eyes, hair, lips. I moved to nibble an earlobe, and the long girl arched and stretched, pressing herself down on my cock. I ground back, hard, and as I relaxed, Roxy shivered from her head to her tail. I flicked my tongue into her ear, and she squirmed and laughed, nearly throwing me off. As I shifted to her other ear Roxy recovered our stroke, moving in the same rhythm as before, but more rapidly.

Eventually, I countered with slower, jerking saws to the left and right of Roxy's vulva, high into her hole. Roxy enjoyed these, but only increased the speed of her stroke. I pressed down on her, hard, thrusting deeply into her. It slowed her moves, but it was too late.

With a sort of silent "plop," I'd filled Roxy's womb with my warm cum.

As often happens after somewhat anticlimactic climaxes, I stayed stiff inside the girl. She relaxed, but indicated her continued interest. Quietly, we rocked together, and played.

The furnace started up. Beneath the fan-blown heat, we were both damp with perspiration. There still remained some of Roxy's candy scent. It mingled with our heavier odors.

But East Side dampness has a special effect on a lover's body. Regardless of season, it seems to mix with perspiration to layer a soft cushion on the skin, a cushion that adds its own texture to the lover's texture. And there's an added odor, a muskiness that's not human, nor animal, but fungal.

Roxy and I had gathered this clammy cushion to ourselves, and as we rocked we sampled one another's shoulders, neck. We gently scraped off the dampness with our teeth, pressed our lips to it.

I brought one of Roxy's breasts into my mouth, savoring her mushroom taste and the variant textures of hard nipple, aureole, and skin. Roxy's cunt responded, and I continued to suck, pulling her breast into my mouth, consuming as much as my mouth would hold, and massaging tit with tongue and lips. Roxy miouxed, and her long vaginal canal seemed to tighten along my reawakened cock.

I began sucking Roxy's tit as I might a cock, my mouth inadvertently but comically "popping" as her breast slipped out. Then I slurped it back in, kneading what I could with my lips. Roxy was laughing again, as like a thorough lover I tried with my hand on her right boob to match my mouth on her left.

Her body called mine back to order with long even strokes up and down my shaft, and I fell up Roxy's breasts to rest worshipfully on her shoulder, nuzzling her neck. I could feel Roxy's well-measured excitement, now, down below, as more new cream of her own was mixed with mine. I held her as we churned, until I knew she was milked to her satisfaction, and I came again, smoothly but with greater mutual enjoyment than before.

We heard soft applause above us. Brad and Becca were at the hall doorway, naked.

"Can we watch?" Brad asked.

"Too late." Roxy and I rolled apart on the futon.

Becca skipped to the mattress and fell between us. She grabbed and kissed Roxy in a strangely proprietary fashion, then rolled over to me and took my half-flaccid dick and balls into her hand.

"What's wrong, Rich? Can't I have you tonight? Is something the matter?"

I passed my hand between Becca's brown thighs. They were slick with Brad's cum. Strangely excited by this, my cock twitched once at the base, demonstrating spirit, but protesting the weakness of flesh. Becky massaged my balls refreshingly. Roxy and Brad were seated alongside, watching us and embracing.

Experimentally, I rubbed the edge of my hand up and down Becky's oozing slit. Roxy was lightly rubbing her hand up and down Becca's back, and Brad was rubbing Roxy, slowly sliding himself into closer contact with her, and behind her. Entering a cunt that's just been filled with another man's cum was a new experience for me, and the prospect of novelty sped my recovery. It was so wonderfully degrading to all parties: I was laying my claim over Brad's fresh work and finishing Becca off, which did not alter the fact that Brad had been the first into Becca that night... and Becca was whorishly accepting all we were doing to her.

(The perspective may or may not have been different, on this occasion, for each of us four. Turn moral viewpoint around 180 degrees, and everyone was being wildly triumphant that night, and helping one another to the triumph. "Team sex:" surely not a new concept, and it beats noncompetitive volleyball all to heck. And degradation is just one of the plays.)

Whether she imagined herself a whore or an earth-goddess, Becca was immediately responsive as I rolled her away from Roxy's hand and plowed deeply into her sex, splattering Brad's stuff onto the mattress and all over myself. Becca's face soon crumpled in the strained expression it can assume after lovemaking has gone on for some time... which, of course, was the case. Her vagina was in middle gear, neither unresisting nor especially constricted. She moaned a little, again as she will late in lovemaking. Our moves were as regular as Roxy's and mine had been; Becca's characteristic "stroke" is somewhat shorter than was long Roxy's.

I felt Roxy's cool hand smooth up and down my spine. Then it fell away.

I looked over to Brad and Roxy, and saw Roxanne on all fours, elbows and knees. Brad was mounted on her rear and pounding into her almost savagely. Brad was watching Becca and me intently, while Roxy had her eyes closed, and she was smiling dreamily even as the rest of her stiffened to receive Brad's blows.

Becca had awakened to the others' activity by this time. Her expression almost trancelike, she watched with me Roxy's pleasure, Brad's performance.

Brad's grunts were partly mechanical, but increasingly they indicated a sort of desperation. His pounding became more rapid. He was sweating. Roxy was puffing now, responding to each slam with small jumps, followed by grinds into Brad's groin as he left her.

I could feel Becca's excitement mounting even without much change in our own activity. My own mind was relatively clear. I thought I knew what Brad needed at that point.

Becca cried out in surprise as I left her.

Brad's eyes followed me as I crawled over to them. Roxy was looking at me, too. Then she glanced at Becca.

"Take Becca," I told Brad. "I'll take care of Roxy."

Brad clambered off Roxanne and into Becca's groping arms. Roxy moved lower to the bed, resting on her forearms.

Again I inserted myself into Roxy's long heat. From the rear, her vagina seemed all the more impossible to fill. But the quick shift in partners seemed to be just what both women wanted. At my first dip, Roxy fell into her deepest swoon of the night, followed by a long bucking action that cooled me nicely just holding on to her and trying to stay in. I could tell without looking that Brad was having similar success with Becca, in the more relaxed position they'd assumed.

Roxy's orgasm seemed to last forever, or some minutes at any rate, as I bounced my balls and base against the top of her sex and rode on her heaving back, hands mauling her tits. Finally she faded, though obviously she was quite sensitized to me, and I began taking more relaxed enjoyment of her. As before, the strokes were long. I'd remove my cock completely after some, and delight in Roxy's sleepy efforts to reengage me.

Brad and Becca had apparently finished, and lay together, limbs entwined, petting.

I concentrated on the feel of Roxy's hot twat as I passed my cock again through her inner lips and rolled hard, deeply into her. Roxy had grown somewhat dry, and the resulting increase in friction began to arouse both of us. She shifted her position, and as I fiddled her clit I knew we were both beginning to come once again.

At the worst possible moment, Brad tapped me on the shoulder. I grunted, angrily.

"Hey, man," he said, unapologetic. Brad nodded to Becky, who was looking at me longingly. "Unfinished business, man, you know? And for Rox and me, too, okay?"

The things we do for love.

Brad and I switched once again, and once again the two tired women responded quickly.

Brad had left little evidence of his second excursion into my girlfriend, but Becca seemed to be trembling with an orgasmic echo as my cock began calling up another. The ache of interruption was soothed by Becky's familiar moves, and soon we were riding home.

*****

We spent a couple more times like this with Roxy and Brad. Some were more eventful than others. Then Brad graduated and we helped Roxy and him pack everything in their car and they moved to Portland, and we never heard from them again.


12