All Comments on 'Kono, Futa Drow Ranger'

by Konokei

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was great! I like the characters and the world building. The erotica was really fun too.

I am excited to see where this goes, I hope you keep writing!

torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 2 months ago

Hot stuff. Wish I knew whether or not the futa's cock was huge though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely lovely story. I would love to read more of their adventures. I really enjoyed how you paced the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot stuff, interesting characters, and I'm digging the world building a lot! If you're inspired, this could easily be the foundation for a lot more story.

P.S. I have a few questions, though. Why "leaped" rather than "leapt", "glimmer" rather than "glamour", and "sylvian" rather than "sylvan"? Is there significance to the world building?

Either way, thanks for the sexy read and hope to see more!

KonokeiKonokei30 days agoAuthor

Leaped and glimmer were fixed in another editing pass, unfortunately uploading to literotica is difficult and editing after the fact is impossible as far as I know. As for sylvan/sylvian you're the first one to point that out, thanks! The second chapter is in the review process right now, so it will be up whenever the site decides to post it!

AnonymousAnonymous1 minute ago

Both 'leaped' and 'leapt' are correct; 'Leapt' is more common in the UK.

Enjoying the story, hope you keep writing as well. You'll probably find out though, that readers get frustrated when there are long gaps between chapters :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous