Kori Does It All Ch. 05

Story Info
Kori end her birthday with a threesome with Joe and Marley.
1.6k words
4.59
3.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop thinking about Joe and Marley. I was in the shower getting ready for them when Becca joined me, "Hello beautiful," she said to me, "I hope you're enjoying your birthday."

"I am. I had no idea Joe helped you plan all of this."

She smiled, "Joe likes you a lot. He and Marley hang out at some of the clubs we go to. They've been looking for a girl. I offered to be their girl, but she said he already had his eye on you."

It was astonishing.

"But before you go to see them tonight, I want something from you," she said before kissing my mouth softly and pressing her finger on my clit before slipping it inside, "Let's fuck, babe."

There we were kissing and fingering each other when Ian burst in, "Hey, what's going on here?"

"Get out Ian," I said.

"Wait, I want to join the fun too," he insisted as he took off his pants and joined us in the shower. He got behind me kissing my neck, "I heard you let Joe get that ass today, I want to try, can I?"

I nodded. I felt him pushing his finger into my little ring. When it finally offered little resistance he poked and I pushed back on his cock. "yes, fuck yes!" he said.

Becca stood in front of me licking my nipples while still fingering my pussy. She grinned, her bright eyes shined, "I love watching you take cock. You're so fucking hot Kori."

She went down and licked my clit. I had my hands in her hair while rocking back on Ian's cock. I heard the door open. I saw Roger enter the room. He could see us in the bathroom fucking and he wanted in on the action.

He quickly scooped Becca up and commenced kissing her walking her backward out of the bathroom until she fell back on the bed.

I had the perfect view of them fucking as Ian rocked my ass. His finger was in my mouth as I sucked. The left hand cupped my left tit. My ass jiggled. He paused, pulled out, and turned me to face him. We looked at each other for a second and then he pressed me against the wall. I felt his cock penetrate. He stroked with vigor while clenching his jaws.

The faster he moved the more my tits bounced and the louder I moaned, "Oh fuck!"

He pulled out stroking his cock with his hand. I went down and sucked his tip. I felt the first bit hit my tongue. The rest dripped off my lips. He rubbed it on my mouth while smiling.

I took a few moments to recoup my energy. I washed off, got dressed, and headed to see Joe and Marley. Their door was opened and they were having drinks.

I saw all kinds of toys laid out. They were into kinky shit. He smiled, "we have the best birthday surprise of them all."

Marley rubbed his cock while looking at me. That's when I knew we were about to do some next-level kinky shit. She whispered in his ear. Suddenly she was on the prowl. She approached me and removed my top. Her lips were on my nipple. He watched intensely while holding a glass of wine.

When her hand slipped into my shorts, I saw his cock press against his pants. Her lips touched mine before long we were both naked, flesh to flesh. She did what Becca had done, lay on top of me, and our clits touched. We rocked back and forth melting into the sensation.

Joe took off his pants and placed his hand on his cock. Had a tight grip. He licked his fingers and rubbed. Marley traveled down and opened my legs wide. I played in her hair as she licked and sucked. Joe had straddled my face, and my mouth opened. So much pleasure being eaten out by Marley while having Joe fuck my mouth.

He breathed heavily and his hips thrust. "Guk, guk, guk." He pushed in until I gagged. He eased up and pulled out kissing my mouth while pinching my left nipple, "You wanna be a bad girl?"

I nodded, "yes, I wanna be a bad girl."

He turned and reached for a pair of handcuffs and attached them to my wrists. My arms were over my head attached to the headboard. He was on my right. Marley was on my left. Joe kissed me. His hands moved sensually from my neck down to my pearl as did Marley's. I felt their fingers dancing around my pleasure spot. first, his circling my gem, then hers traces my labia. I felt his finger push into my wetness. The squishing was loud. It made me more excited. I wanted him inside of me.

"I think she wants your cock, babe," she said as she watched my hips rock up. I started shaking as my body temperature rose.

He took my right leg over his shoulder. When his cock slid in I could hear it. It was wet and sloshy. I watched him work masterfully. Marley lay next to me her finger on my clit wiggling rapidly.

"Fuck that pussy good, babe," she encouraged.

I cooed. My pussy purred as he stroked.

"I'm gonna ride your face Kori," she informed me before straddling me in reverse. I had never tasted a woman. She was my first. Her clit was on my tongue. I licked. Her honey touched my lips. She continued to wiggle my clit bringing me to yet another orgasm.

The sounds of my muffled moans were heard as she humped my mouth. Joe pulled out of me and she took his cock in her mouth tasting my nectar. This was insane. We were insane. Insanely fucking. His cock pushed back into me this went on for several minutes. He'd stroke, pull out, get his cock sucked, and then push back inside deeper than before.

She finally left my face wet with her nectar. She came up and kissed my lips while running her fingers through my hair. She undid the cuffs. I felt Joe pull my legs and flip me. He climbed on my back. I felt his cock push inside. My ass cheeks were pressed against his pelvis as he ground deep digging me out.

I let out a deep moan, "Fuuuuck, shit." He was on a mission. His hand cupped my neck. He humped faster with each stroke. Marley enjoyed watching him fuck me hard. She bit her lips and stroked her clit.

His cock was covered in my cream. I came hard and grunted. He collapsed on my back panting as his balls drained. He kissed the back of my neck and rolled off. I turned over. Marley didn't waste any time getting between my legs and licking me dry.

I left Joe and Marley's room spent. I just wanted a shower and bed. But, I saw Peter. He smiled and stopped me, "You know Kori, we leave tomorrow and you and I haven't had a chance to explore each other."

He was right. I had given everyone except him a proper fucking. I nodded, "Let's go to your room."

Peter was sweet and attentive. He and I took a shower and sat out on the balcony talking and then we went to his bed where I lay in his arms for an hour. We passed out. When the first light of day peered through the window, I did what I promised.

My hand slid down his chest and went past his belly button. I took his warm flesh in my hand massaging it gently until it came to life. He moaned and twitched until his eyes opened. He found me sitting on his cock and looking into his brown eyes.

My tits were perky with nipples pointed. He pulled me into him and sucked so beautifully, "Good morning, Peter," I said as I rocked my hips enjoying the curvature of his cock hitting my spot just right.

"Good morning beautiful," he replied with his arms wrapped around my waist. He let his hands slide to my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart and thrust upward. "You've had quite the birthday experience."

"Um-hmm, sure have, the best."

I was still bouncing on his cock, "Oh, oh, Peter, shit" I moaned in his ear sweetly. He rolled and was on top.

He looked down at me moving slowly. I reached down and placed my hand where I could feel his cock sliding, "You feel so good, Peter."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Anytime you want some cock, just come next door."

"Really? What about Trisha?"

"She's married and you're not. I'd rather not have to wait until she's available."

I smiled, "Okay."

He leaned in and kissed my mouth. I wrapped my arms around him. He had me singing in falsetto. Finally, he pulled out and let it flow on my belly. He lay next to me.

In an hour we'd head back to our regular lives. I had a huge smile on my face as I lay there covered in his sticky cum.

It had been years since I had a good fuck and in two days I was making up for the lost time. It was the best birthday weekend ever. It was the beginning of summer and I was going to do it all!

******

This was how my journey to becoming Joe and Marley's sex toy began. It's the tale of how I became an intricate part of a couple's sex life. How I balanced their sexual needs with the needs of my lover. I am Kori, Their Beautiful Sex Toy...