Korina's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the second semester came to an end, Chaz told me that he thought he was going to transfer to another college in hopes of getting to play more. I knew this was going to be difficult. Ultimately I knew that we were going to break up. I had made up my mind that I wanted to do something a little bit special for him. He was a nice guy and treated me well.

I offered to make a video with him.

This idea would require me to make sure everybody was out of the house again, which I had apparently become fairly proficient at. But I knew he would like the idea of having a sex video. Doesn't every guy?

It wasn't until after the school year ended that I had another weekend alone in my house. So I invited him over and had everything ready to roll to make our video. He was completely unsuspecting too.

When he got to the house I told him my plans to make the video. He was more than a little bit excited.

We started getting hot and heavy. I climbed on top of him and took off my shirt. My nipples were hard already. I was kind of excited about this bit of voyeurism. I reached down to rub him on the outside of his pants and as I did I asked him, "Have you ever measured yourself?"

"No, why?" he asked.

"Because your dick is really big. I know most guys measure themselves. And most guys are nowhere near this big. I just assumed you would want to know. I guess I assumed that you would be rather proud of your big dick," I said.

"Actually I've always been a little bit self conscious that I was freakishly big and that maybe girls wouldn't like it," he responded.

"Well that's interesting. I think most guys would prefer that they be more endowed regardless of their size," I said.

"So, do you care if I measure you?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled. "I don't care, but why do you want to know?" he asked.

"Personal curiosity," I answered honestly.

As I got up to grab a ruler I also pressed the "Record" button. My camera was set up on a tripod at an angle that looked down as if to give the viewer the view that he had during sex (point of view as I have now come to learn.) I climbed back on top of him and began kissing his neck and working my way down. I undid his pants and immediately put his semi-hard cock in my mouth to get him hard. As soon as he was fully hard I placed the ruler beside his shaft, held it steady and studied closely to see that he topped out right at (maybe just barely below) the eight inch mark.

"I guessed you were probably about eight," I said grinning at him. I went back to sucking him for just a minute.

"Lets see if I can fit eight inches down my throat," I said seductively as I went all the way down on his long shaft and held my head there for several seconds.

After I came back up I gave him a few strokes with my hand to make sure he was well lubed before he entered me. I sat down on his cock and began to ride him. I gradually picked up the pace and after three minutes and twenty-three seconds, right on cue, he began thrusting almost uncontrollably. I was used to how big he was at this point so I really enjoyed it for the few seconds he just pounded me. Then again, I also knew it was about twenty seconds from being over. Poor guy.

The next morning I uploaded the video and emailed it to him.

Chapter Two- Another Large Endowment

Chaz was a really good guy, but he wasn't the one for me. He was going to transfer to another college in hopes of getting more playing time in baseball, so our mutual break up worked itself out about as good as it possibly could have.

At the start of my sophomore year I found myself enrolled in two more classes that I found myself very interested in, Chemistry and Psychology (101's). Psychology was particularly appealing in that it was focused on trying to understand the human mind. The sciences that I so enjoyed were appealing because of the objectivity that they relied upon. It just felt like a nice balance between subjective reasoning and explanations and objective observation and explanations. I decided that in my sophomore year I would delve into some Anatomy classes so that I could apply both the science and the psychy to humans.

In the meantime, I needed some attention to my own anatomy. I was quickly getting to the point where I was about to be willing to put myself in another bad position at some random party. I decided to make another effort to look around. It's not like I hadn't had guys hit on me during college so far, they had. But apparently I am both picky and I like to be the one to "go get 'em." So I turned to the same avenue that I had during my second semester of college. I was going to take advantage of choosing my lab partner in Chemistry.

The semester had barely started and according to the syllabus I had two weeks before our first lab. I had a fair amount of time to look around.

I clearly had a type. Tall and lean. At least physically, that's who I went for. Brandon was a quiet guy who sat in the front row and always took notes feverishly as if he was really interested in learning. He was probably about six foot three inches tall, with light brown hair and green eyes. I approached him one day after class well before we had been asked to choose our lab partners and I simply stood over him as he finished packing up his stuff and asked, "Excuse me. Hi. My name is Korina. I noticed you always taking notes up here and I just figured that you would make a good lab partner. I know that the Professor hasn't mentioned it yet, but I was just wondering..."

"Sounds great!" he said excitedly. "You're the one that always gives good answers and asks good questions back there aren't you?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know about all that," I replied.

"Count me in," he said. "Sorry, but I've gotta run. My next class is all the way across campus. Talk to you later?"

"Looking forward to it," I said.

Even before our first lab experiment together I just kind of went for it and asked him if he would like to go to the weekend's frat party. He did. So we made our first appearance together. I made sure not to drink very much. We didn't do anything that night. We just hung out and played a couple of random card games that were going on and then went our separate ways at the end of the night.

I used the first lab experiment to kind of pry into him and get to know him a bit better. The following weekend there was a concert on campus. This time he took the initiative and asked me if I would like to go. I did, of course.

This time I did a little bit more drinking. I had made up my mind that I needed to get some. I wasn't really interested in having sex but I was already pre-planning to go back to his room (if his roommate wasn't there) and at least have some fun.

I ended up drinking quite a bit more than I wanted to. When we got back to his room I was pretty drunk. Not lose your inhibitions drunk, but drunk enough to remove my outer coating of shyness. We made out for a couple of minutes while standing beside his bed. In my drunken state I got bored with this and just straight up told him, "I wanna see your penis."

He chuckled. "Who calls it a penis nowadays?"

"Well what do you call it?" I asked.

"My dick," he replied.

"Well, can I see your dick?" I asked.

"Can I see your tits?" he retorted.

(Whoosh) Up went my shirt and off went my bra. I stood there with my hands on my hips and my breasts out and grinned. "Your turn."

I think he was a bit stunned. After several seconds of just staring I asked, "Like what you see?"

"Yeah," he responded, shortly.

"You're taking too long," I said. And I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and yanked them down in a rush.

He was clearly not hard yet, but it was definitely going to be big. I was even curious if it was going to be bigger than Chaz's.

I grabbed the base of his shaft and rubbed my fingers against his balls as I did and said, "You've got a big...penis."

He chuckled at my intentional use of "penis," again.

"Lay down," I instructed.

"Bossy aren't we?" he asked playfully.

"You wanna get your big dick jacked off?" I asked. Without allowing him the time to respond I said, "Then you'll let me be the boss."

Needless to say he laid back and kept quiet. I stroked him slowly and gently to get him hard. Once he was fully hard it was noticeably longer than Chaz's. I found myself somewhat amazed. His shaft wasn't quite as thick as Chaz's and his head was about the same size. His cock also had a slightly downward curve to it. Given that Chaz was about eight inches, I was impressed. Just from guessing I would say that he was a good "head" longer, so I guessed maybe about an inch longer. Now if only he's not a three minuteman we'll be good!

After a few minutes of stroking him while making out he asked me if I would go down on him. "Not tonight. Sorry. Gotta make you wait for some of my goodies!"

But I did switch positions and straddled him just across his thighs so that he could watch me jack him off. He also became the first guy to give me any kind of instruction. He asked me to play with his balls. He asked me to use two hands. And as he was about to cum he told me to hold the base of his shaft really tight while stroking his head. I have to admit to finding the instruction both hot and desirable to hear exactly how the guy wanted it.

He was a semi-shooter. (Did I just make up another sex term?) His first couple of squirts were noticeable squirts then the rest just flowed out. He didn't cum all that much though.

Probably the best thing about that night, though, was that after he finished he took initiative with me and just rolled me over and went down on me. He ate me out for several minutes, maybe even more than twenty minutes. I couldn't orgasm from being eaten out (at least not yet), so I faked one so he didn't have to keep at it. It still felt great and I could always finish myself off later in my room. Which I did. I told him that I wasn't going to stay the night with him. He would have to earn that.

Much like my last relationship we started finding more and more times to spend with each other. Of course our Chemistry labs were where we spent the most time with each other. Some of those bad boys lasted up to three hours. Unfortunately during those labs what I was learning was that without my help, Brandon wasn't going to pass. And without my help, his labs probably would have lasted seven or eight hours. He was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Another thing I learned was that though he wasn't a bad guy, he wasn't a really great guy either. He wasn't the type to hold a door open or say please and thank you. It was the little things that he lacked to go along with his big thing.

I made him wait a few weeks. Seems like it was right about a month. One random Friday night we went out for dinner and a movie, nothing fancy, we went back to his room and I was ready. I knew he was ready. He had recently asked me about my readiness. We kind of went through some making out and petting and I pulled myself away briefly to ask him if he had a condom. He instructed me to reach into the top drawer of the night stand beside the bed. I slid open the drawer and pulled out a Magnum. He was definitely a Magnum kind of guy.

I rolled the condom down his shaft and gave him a couple of quick sucks to make sure he was well lubed. I straddled him and slowly inserted him into me. He was so long that I couldn't go all the way down from that angle. I rode him at my own pace for several minutes before he grabbed me by the hips and rolled me over onto my back. He put his cock back into me from the missionary position and tried to go all in at once. "Ouch. Easy," I said.

"Sorry," he replied.

"It's alright, just go slow," I said.

He started thrusting gently, rhythmically, but slowly as I had asked. He wasn't able to get his whole penis into me it was so long. I could still see a few inches of his shaft as I felt his head hitting the back of my vagina. It was hot to watch, but I wondered if this felt that great for him.

After a few minutes of this (a few minutes, I was pretty happy for that part), he gave me another sexual first. Dirty talk. As he was sliding in and out of me he said, "Does that big cock feel good?"

I felt a certain rush through my body. It was my first experience with a guy talking dirty and it was hot, and well...dirty.

"Yeah," I said under heavy breathing. "You're so big." (I was very inexperienced at all this, I had no idea what to say.)

"Yeah, that big cock feels good in your little pussy," he continued.

The sex was okay. I liked the dirty talk, but he never changed pace. He clearly preferred to stay in the missionary position. He tried several times to put his whole length inside me. And though I liked the concept of talking dirty to each other during sex he seemed to be stuck on one note. That note being "My dick is big. Tell me my dick is big."

At least it lasted longer than five minutes.

Chapter Three- A Lesson Yet to be Learned

Sex with Brandon was almost always the same. The dirty talk seemed to follow a repetitive script. The pace of the sex rarely changed (to faster or slower). And the several attempts per sex to put the entirety of his massive member inside me was constant. I began to understand this phenomenon as his own belief that having a big one was enough to make me believe he was God's gift to sex.

Finally, one day he decided to change things up and asked me if I would be interested in doing something different. I gleefully responded, "Yeah! What did you have in mind?"

"Would you be willing to make a sex tape?" he asked.

"I'm going to tell you that I will do it as long as you keep it to yourself, and you're going to tell me that it's only for you, and in the back of my mind I'm going to know that you will probably show it off," I replied honestly.

"Tell you what. To set your mind at ease, I'll let you keep the only copy," he bribed.

"Deal," I said. Hell, I was just anxious to change things up. I figured this was a fair deal. I would simply use my camera and never send it to any device or account of his.

So the next night I got everything set up in my dorm room and asked my roommate to find something to entertain herself for the night. She said she was staying with her boyfriend anyways.

He brought pizza over and we had a couple of glasses of cheap wine.

"So did you have anything specific in mind?" I asked him.

"No, not really," he started. "I just thought it would be hot to know that we were on video. I thought it might be hot to be able to jerk off to our sex tape. It would be hot if you ramped up the dirty talk though. I love that!" he exclaimed.

"I think I can handle that," I said as I started to make out with him. After only a couple of minutes of making out I pressed "Record." I didn't have any kind of plan for this video. It was just going to be a go-with-the-flow kind of thing.

As I kissed my way down his torso I could feel his dick already twitching through his pants. He was pretty excited about all this. I undid his pants and pulled it out and he was already almost completely hard. "Wow. That big cock of yours is already hard for me!" I said while smiling up at him.

"Is that the biggest cock you've ever had?" he asked.

"Probably so," I said.

"Probably?" he asked somewhat surprised.

"Well I would have to measure to know for sure big boy!" I said playfully.

"Are you telling me that you've measured a guy's dick before?" he asked.

(I paused for a second.) "Yeah," I said somewhat shyly.

"Well now I want to know how much bigger I am than he was!" he said.

"Oh? What makes you so sure you are bigger?" I said, teasing him.

"Well, I mean, it's pretty freakin' big," he said cockily.

"Awfully confident aren't you?" I said.

"Well why don't you just see?" he pressed.

I had a ruler on my desk. I leaned over and grabbed it. I gave him a few deep sucks to make sure he was fully hard. He was probably as hard as he had ever been. The anticipation was clearly having an effect. So, I placed the ruler beside his boner.

"A little over nine," I said.

"So...is it bigger?" he asked.

"Yeah, you're bigger," I answered. "But what makes you think it's better Mr. Cocky?"

That was the first time when the discussion of size comparison became a performance competition of sorts. Looking back on it I was interested in the psychological desire for him to be "better." He definitely wanted to be bigger than the last guy, but his actions showed that he wanted to be better even worse. Probably the hottest, most spontaneous thing he's ever done sexually was to grab me forcefully and pull me up to him to kiss me more aggressively than normal and reach down to put himself inside me. It was admittedly hot for him to just have his way with me by taking charge.

After that spontaneous moment though, it was back to normal. We quickly rolled over to missionary position and began the normal routine. Slow, steady, still attempting to put all of himself into the back of my stomach. He did cum a bit quicker this time. I think that was due to his intrigue and general excitement for the new situation.

All on video. Again.

A few weeks later he met up with me after class and said, "Korina, we need to talk."

I knew what that meant. Honestly I found that I wasn't all that distraught. But I was curious about the reason. Brandon told me that he was really struggling in school and was going to transfer to a junior college after this year and that it was best if we went ahead and broke up.

I said okay and we went our separate ways without much of an issue. I felt an almost immediate sense of relief of sorts. We didn't really match up from a physical standpoint and we certainly didn't match up intellectually.

Chapter Four- My Best Decision

By the end of my sophomore year I had a general idea of which direction(s) I wanted to go with my curriculum. After your sophomore year you are allowed to live off campus, so I decided to get ahead of the curve and sign up for summer classes and get an apartment. This was all in preparation for getting a Master's degree down the road. I was leaning towards Psychology, but I didn't want to close off my options. I wanted to continue with various science courses as well, so that I may be able to apply myself through any number of applicable trades.

I enrolled in Anatomy 201, Chemistry 201 and Psychology 201. I had less than ten people in each of those classes with me and I loved it. On the second day I noticed that I had one person that was also enrolled in all three of those classes. That was the first time I took notice of Kevin.

You know how sometimes you just know? I mean sure, it is like reading a fairy tale. It seems so rare these days that people find their person. Well, I honestly knew as soon as I saw Kevin that he was the one, without ever having spoken to him. The second day of summer classes is when I noticed that we shared all three classes. And I only noticed because I saw him standing in a light drizzle holding the door open for, well, everybody.

Aside from the kindness that I saw from that moment I also thought about the fact that any two people sharing the exact three same classes during summer school probably had quite a bit in common. And from a physical standpoint he was certainly my type. He was tall, maybe six foot two, light brown hair, slim but fit, with bright blue eyes.

I paid particular attention to him without approaching him for the next couple of days of class. I wanted to see if maybe he was in summer school because he needed to get his grades up (doubtful given the classes he was enrolled in), or if he was genuinely interested in those fields, or simply in learning. I also wanted to hear some of his questions and responses during class so I could get an idea about his intelligence.