Korina's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Friday of the first week of class I was walking towards my third and final class of the day and there he was waiting with the door held open for me and smiling at me. "Seems we have the same busy schedule this summer," he said.

"Yes, it seems we do," I replied. I was actually nervous. Like middle school, first date, sweaty palms nervous, for the first time in years. I had butterflies.

"So what year are you? Are you taking these for a specific reason? Master's in your future maybe?" he asked as we walked into the building together. I was typically the go-getter that went out and grabbed the guy I wanted. This time the guy I wanted was trying to grab me. And it was working.

"Yeah, I will most likely go ahead and go right on through to get a Master's degree," I responded. "I'll be a junior this year by the way."

"I'll be a junior also. What are you going to get your Master's degree in?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure yet. I am interested in several of the sciences. I'm very interested in Psychology," I said.

"How about yourself? What drives you to take this particular mix of classes?" I asked.

"Well, the Anatomy and the Chemistry because I would like to be a Kinesiologist. The Psychology because it is interesting and I figured it may be helpful to have at least some background in the human mind for dealing with injuries that often cause depression in athletes as they take time to recover physically," he said.

Just before we entered the classroom he went ahead and jumped to, "So can I assume that we would make good lab partners?"

Labs. Who woulda thunk it?

Everything went slowly in the development of our relationship. The development of our friendship was slow and deliberate. We got to know each other in depth over the summer. It took him almost two months to pack up the courage to ask me out. I think that was in part due to his genuine kindness and respect. He was very charming and outgoing but was either incredibly shy or just wary of attempting to initiate any kind of physical relationship before I showed any interest in the physical side. It didn't matter what the reason was in my mind. It was sweet.

Our first date (his suggestion) was the least intimate experience a couple could ever have. We went bowling with a couple of other people in one of our summer classes. It was very casual. And after the date when he dropped me off, he did just that; he dropped me off. He either had no intentions to take it any further, or was just too shy to attempt it.

As I was about to exit the car and retire to my apartment I said, "I really enjoy spending time with you and I appreciate you taking me out tonight." And I leaned over and gave him a simple peck on the lips. That night was the night that I made up my mind that I wanted to make a real effort at building a lasting, exciting, physical and emotional relationship with Kevin.

The next morning when we met at our first class I sat down beside him, all smiles, and said, "Alright. Last night was your choice. Tonight is my date night."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" he asked.

"You're going to pick me up at six thirty this evening at my apartment and I'll tell you where to go from there," I stated.

"Ew, my first surprise," he grinned.

Little did he know that I actually did intend to surprise him tonight. We had basically been hanging out exclusively now for three months. Our first semester of Junior year was just days away. And we had not even come close to doing anything physical. I was going to change that tonight.

"So, where do I head to?" he asked when I got in the car. "And what is all that you have with you?" he asked. (I had prepared our meal for tonight.)

"Just follow the GPS," I said. I had pre-programmed the GPS to take us to a spot out by the lake that I knew would be private. When we got there I unrolled a blanket and laid it across the ground under a large pine tree. We had a clear view of the sky, looking across the lake. We had a great meal and a couple of glasses each of really good wine (I always kept a bottle or two of wine that I got from my stepmom on my rare home visits.) We ate and drank to the sound of frogs and crickets and good conversation. After the meal he asked, "Where to next?"

"Just follow the GPS," I repeated with a grin.

This time the GPS took us to the theater. He was a comic book/super hero fan and the newest Marvel movie was out. As soon as we pulled in and he realized where we were going he said, "You really do like me don't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" I teased.

"Well you're not doing a very good job of hiding it," he flirted.

"Well I'm going to do a worse job of hiding it later," I upped the flirting.

I could tell that line caught his attention. He must have been at least somewhat surprised. He did not respond. He just had a grin on his face and a look in his eyes that gave me the impression that he thought I was the most beautiful thing on Earth.

After the movie once we got back to my apartment I instructed him to come in with me. Because to this point he hadn't tried anything at all sexual with me, I figured he may be uncomfortable doing the initiating, so I poured us each another glass of wine. We hadn't had more than a sip or two each before I decided to crawl into his lap, straddling him, to start kissing.

As we kissed I could start to feel some movement against my leg through his pants. I moved my way down to his pants, kissing his chest and stomach as I unbuttoned his shirt and made my way down. Just as I got to the top of his pants, he did something a little bit unexpected. He gently grabbed underneath both of my arms to stop me, as if he did not want me to continue. I asked him if everything was ok.

"Well, it's just..." he stammered.

"It's ok if you're not ready," I said (thinking that it was very sweet and innocent for the guy to be the one that was not ready to cross whatever the next sexually physical line was to be crossed in a relationship.)

"No, don't get me wrong, you're so hot. I really do want it, it's just..." he stammered again.

"Don't worry babe, I want to. I know you're not forcing me to do this. I want to do this for you," I tried to reassure him, as I was able to tell that for whatever reason, Kevin was very nervous.

"I know you want to," he replied, "It's just that, well...I'm not very big..."

"Oh my goodness," I said in such a way so as to give the impression of him being silly. "I don't care how big your penis is, and even if I did, I am sure you're fine."

I slowly undid his pants and slid his briefs down. He was completely erect as I expected. I grabbed it gently, stroked it a couple of times slowly while giving it the once over. He was definitely on the small side, but I honestly liked it from the moment I saw it. He was maybe a little more than half the size of Brandon, but his dick was extremely hard. That alone was sexy. His shaft was on the thin side, but he had a nice sized kind of mushroom shaped head. When I first pulled it out from his pants so that it was free from obstruction it began to bounce.

"Wow, you're so hard for me!" I said excitedly. "Are you making it bounce?" I asked.

"I mean, I can," he said. (He then made it bounce intentionally). "But you were the one making it bounce."

"Me?" I asked.

"You're gorgeous!" he said. "I can't help it. Right now it is involuntary."

I started to suck Kevin's cock with a particular sort of enthusiasm. I focused all of my efforts on pleasing him. I loved the way he treated me, so I wanted him to know how much I appreciated him and to show him that it was okay to be very sexual with me. I deep-throated him easily, and did it over and over again for him. It made his whole body squirm. I loved being able to tell so easily that he loved the way I sucked him.

He clearly wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible, too. I was surprised, given his inexperience, that it took him just over half an hour to cum. In fact, his ejaculation was the first time I ever found myself physically turned on by a guy's orgasm. When he told me that he was about to cum, I wanted to make sure he enjoyed the full pleasure of cumming in my mouth, to let him know that I wanted to do things to please him. The first squirt into my mouth surprised me. It was forceful. It was so forceful that I got a bit choked and had to pull my mouth off his cock. And then there were several forceful squirts. They went all the way up to his chest, rope after rope. Because I was still a bit choked up from the first surprise shot, I had to finish him by stroking him. I would have rather used my mouth for him, but I have to admit, I was glad I got to watch him cum. Not only was it hot to watch his body and facial reactions (as he was clearly in euphoria), but as I said, I found myself physically turned on from the amount and distance he shot. Clearly he loved it and I was very happy that he did.

"I'm so sorry!" he said after he was finished (sweet and innocent as ever.)

"For what? I asked.

"I...I didn't mean to make you choke," he said very apologetically.

"Oh, no...you gave me a warning that you were ready. I wanted to keep my mouth on you to let you finish, but I've never had a guy cum so much, or so far. To be honest, I am glad I got to watch it. It was very sexy," I replied. "Next time I'll be more prepared for you and I'll let you experience what it's like to finish in my mouth."

Chapter Five- Intimate Knowledge

For the next few weeks of our relationship we skipped out on sex. Neither of us was pressuring the other to do it, and the oral and hand play that we were enjoying was more than great. Frankly I thought it was sweet and innocent that he didn't even attempt to. And weird as it may sound, I viewed it as somewhat of a tease. The anticipation leading up to whenever we finally decided to was sexually arousing in and of itself. From his end I started to wonder if he was still a virgin.

In a way I doubted that he was still a virgin because of how good he was at everything else. He was very skilled at going down on me. And he was particularly good at fingering me. He knew just how to mix it up between actually using his fingers inside me to finger fuck me, and using the tips of his fingers ever so gently to stimulate my clit. He made me orgasm every time we fooled around. All that being said, it occurred to me that I had never even asked him. Come to think of it, neither of us had ever talked about any past experiences.

One night at dinner I decided to take the plunge. I suppose the curiosity got to me even though I didn't care what his answers were.

As if my sexual experiences thus far in my life weren't "different" enough, that was the night when it became what many people would consider out of the ordinary. Looking back, it also may have been the night that lead us to have the best sexual relationship I think any two humans have ever had in their lives.

At dinner, after a couple of glasses of wine, I decided to come right out and said, "It just occurred to me that we have never asked each other for a number."

"A number? What do you mean a number?" he asked.

"You know. The number of people you've slept with. It's all the rage with kids these days, " I joked.

"Haha. If you guess it right I'll tell you, how about that?" he replied.

"One," I said without hesitation.

"Yep," he said softly.

"Your turn," he said with a grin.

"If you guess right I'll tell you, how about that?" I mimicked.

"Three," he guessed.

"Yep," I answered.

"Well, glad we got that out of the way," he said sarcastically. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

"Yeah," I started. "Would you like for me to be number two?"

"Ummm...yeah. Of course. I have since the day I met you," he said sweetly.

"How about you? Anything else you would like to know?" I asked.

"Well..." (He paused.)

"I mean, I know I am not very big, so I assume you've had bigger than me?" he asked.

"Oh my goodness. Boys are so caught up in size!" I said as I made my way around the back of his chair to rub his shoulders.

(Haha). "So I assumed correct I take it?" he pressed on.

"Does it matter? I have chosen yours haven't I?" I asked playfully as I began to kiss his neck.

"Oh, I'm so glad you've chosen mine, but yeah, I'll admit to being curious," he replied.

I reached down to grab his cock through his pants and started slowly stroking him. He was already almost fully hard.

"Yes. I've had bigger," I whispered into his ear as I slid my hand into his pants.

"And how about smaller?" he asked.

That one I didn't mind answering quickly. "Oh yeah. I had one that was a lot smaller than yours."

"You do know that I don't care about the size of your penis, right?" I asked.

(All of a sudden I realized that I was revisiting the first sexual conversation I had ever heard play itself out.)

"Yeah, I know," he replied.

"You know what I do care about, though?" I teased.

"What's that?" he asked.

"How well you use it. Care to show me?" I asked.

He jumped up from the chair, picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He gently tossed me onto the bed, semi-forcefully removed my pants and went down on me. I was already very wet just from stroking him. He came up after a couple of minutes and asked, "You sure you want to do this?"

"So bad," I said.

He bowed his head sort of apologetically and said, "I don't have any condoms. I...I didn't know...I didn't expect to..."

"It's fine," I said. "My stepmom makes sure to send me back to school each semester with a box of condoms, but I've been on birth control for a while now and I don't care that you use one. To be honest, I want to feel you."

I grabbed his cock and motioned for him to come back down to kiss me. He gradually got closer and closer to my putting himself inside me. I could feel the head of his penis grazing against me, nearing entry. I guided him into me slowly. His head felt great. And he had a really nice curve that felt perfect for my shape.

I think it felt so good for the both of us that we never changed from that position. He made love to me for forty-five minutes solid. It was the best sex I had ever had. And when he pulled himself out to orgasm it was the sexiest release I could have imagined. He was in pure sexual heaven. His shots landed all the way up to my neck. The amazing thing was that neither he nor I had even touched his dick after he pulled out. He had simply taken himself so far to the edge it was like the event horizon of a black hole. He had reached the point of imminent release.

We started having regular sex. We were exploratory with each other. And we were always horny for each other. We had sex on the hood of his car under the moonlight. I gave him head while he was driving. We had sex in his dorm room while his roommate was still in the room just to see if we could get away with it. He went down on me in the back of a theater.

We tried a lot of things. And we liked those things so much over the course of the next nine months that Kevin asked me to marry him. Both still in college. Neither with a job.

Of course I said yes. I told you. I knew as soon as I saw him.

Chapter Six- A Recurring Theme

On the night that he asked me I of course wanted to celebrate the night sexually. After dinner I told him tonight was his choice. What did he want me to do for him?

"I want you to suck me," he replied.

"Fine. Start to finish I'll give you the best blowjob of your life. But you have to rest, recoup and give me that dick later," I requested.

"Deal," he said.

I took him back to the bathroom and turned off the lights. I instructed him to "take it all off," as I ran a warm, candle-lit bubble bath for him. I coaxed him in first and then stripped very slowly in the candle light for him. Instead of jumping in with him, I decided to give him a massage. I rubbed his back and shoulders and slowly made my way down his body. I rubbed his legs under the bubbles, making sure to lightly brush my arm against his penis as I massaged him. It was clear he was beginning to get hard and that alone excited me. I got in the bath, sliding in behind him. I reached around him and grabbed his soapy cock and began to stroke him with one hand while I used my other hand to grab my breast and play with my nipple. At first I just lightly pinched my nipple with my index finger and thumb, then I cupped my breast and began rubbing his back gently, making sure that he could feel how hard my nipple was.

"Do you like the way that feels? Can you feel how hard my little nipples are?" I asked seductively.

I could feel his cock getting super hard in my fingers. He stood up and turned to face me as I remained sitting in the bath. I splashed some water over his hard cock to rinse off the suds. I grabbed his ass and brought the length of his shaft into my mouth as I stared up at him while I sucked him. I knew that he loved my eyes and I knew that he loved it when I looked at him while I gave him head. I probably sucked him for fifteen solid minutes and his legs trembled with pleasure the whole time.

"Would you like to get out and go lay down on the bed so you can relax while I suck you?" I asked.

Out he hopped with a smile. I guess that was a yes.

He propped up a pillow against the headboard so he could get a better view. I returned my mouth to his cock. I worked my way down, putting all of him in my mouth. I went at a slow and steady pace putting his entire shaft in my mouth and coming all the way back up. Then I went all the way down and cupped his balls as I stuck out my tongue to get them part way into my mouth as well.

His body was squirming. He was breathing heavily. He let out a couple of "Oh my God's."

"You like that baby?" I started talking dirty.

"Yeah. I love the way you suck me," he reciprocated.

I went all the way down and looked up at him as I kept him all the way in my mouth.

"I love it when you deepthroat me," Kevin said. "You do that really easily you know. Did you learn that skill or were you born with it?"

"I was born with it of course!" I said playfully.

"Have you ever had one you couldn't get all the way down on?" he surprised me a bit with that question.

"Yes," I said very lightly as I looked up at him, barely taking his cock out of my mouth to respond.

"More than one?" he pressed.

"Yes," I said softly as I looked up at him, again barely taking his cock out of my mouth to respond.

I went all the way back down with a little rhythm several times without looking up.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," he moaned. "So how big were they for you not to be able to go all the way down?"

"Is that what you want to talk about while I am giving you head? The size of my ex-boyfriend's dicks?" I said sort of jokingly.

"Well, while you're sucking my dick I'm not going to care what your answer is. I never want you to stop sucking me!" he said grinning and moaning at the same time.

I didn't have much time to reply to that, thank goodness, because I didn't really want to explain to him how much bigger my exes were. He started thrusting his hips as he gripped the sheets with one hand and my hair with the other (hot!). "I'm going to cum!" he said rapidly.

"I know baby. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth," I encouraged.

There she blows. Huge orgasm. Even for him.

Now I'm just guessing here, but it couldn't' have taken him more than twelve minutes before he began fulfilling my end of the bargain. I knew I loved this man for some reason.

There was no more dirty talk from that point forward. He pretty much just gave it to me. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, lying on my stomach from behind (my favorite!). Just gave it to me for the next hour.