Korina's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing behind me as I was bent over the side of the bed and he pulled me up (gently-ish) by the hair so that he could kiss my neck and reach around as I was now standing, and grab my breasts and played with my nipples while he continued to fuck me. From this angle he was really working hard. Just the head of his penis could get into me, but it felt so thick. It all must have turned him on more than I imagined. He kept going as I began to feel him cum. It was amazing that he shot so forcefully that I could feel him releasing inside me. It was the first time for me and the first time for him.

Chapter Seven- Honesty, Intimacy and Experimentation

The next morning Kevin was already up making me breakfast. He must have enjoyed the night as much as I did. We sat down and ate and had some coffee. As we had our second cup of coffee he opened up to me that he really liked the dirty talk. It wasn't something that we had done all that often.

"Do you like doing it? Talking dirty?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think it adds a kinky little twist to our sex life. The mental stimulation is just as important as the physical stimulation in a lot of regards," I answered.

"I feel like there is a 'but' coming," he said.

"Well, I admit I found it—interesting—that you wanted to talk about the size of my ex-boyfriends," I admitted.

He chuckled. "I mean, I'm still kind of curious. It's just so easy for you to deep throat me. It makes me wonder how big a guy would have to be for you not to be able to do that for him. I'm not mad or upset. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. But, yes, for whatever reason, stupid, silly or whatever, I am pretty curious," he opened up. (He paused briefly.) "If it makes you more comfortable talking about it, you said you had been with a guy who was smaller than me. Was he a lot smaller than me? Was he still good?"

"You really are curious about all this aren't you? I find guys' curiosity with size an interesting thing," I began. "I'll start with this. You are easily the best lover I have ever had. I just want to make that clear. I have never had an orgasm from any other size than yours." (I paused.) "The guy that was smaller than you was quite a bit smaller than you. And yes, I liked his penis too. And in a lot of ways he was a much better lover than the two bigger guys. And yes, the other two guys were pretty large. But one of them was a premature ejaculator and never lasted more than four or five minutes. It wasn't very good sex. The other guy seemed to think that his size alone was enough to make for good sex, but he wasn't all that good at it either. Does that satisfy your needs?" I asked grinning as I sipped my coffee.

"Of course not!" he said grinning back at me. "You dodged the question! Were they a lot bigger than me?"

I chuckled. "I find this interesting. You're not going to give up are you?" I asked.

"Nope," he said as he sipped his coffee, looking over the rim of the cup at me.

"(Sigh) One was definitely bigger than the other, but yes, they were both very large," I semi-dodged.

"Like, twice my size?" he asked.

"No, not quite. Why this all of a sudden concern about size? Are you uncomfortable with your size? Do you think I don't like your size or something?" I asked.

"It's honestly just curiosity. I am comfortable with my size as long as you are and I am very confident that you like my size just fine. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable with these questions. It's just general curiosity. I love our sex life. It doesn't bother me that they were bigger than me. I mean... I do want to be better in bed than they were, but I think you've made that pretty clear with both your words and within our overall sex life," he expanded.

Though he seemed confident and his demeanor had not changed based on this conversation I felt somewhat uneasy with myself for answering honestly. I know he didn't give the impression that it bothered him, but I couldn't help but feel like maybe he actually was somewhat insecure about the size of his penis.

There was no more mention of any size issues for several weeks. The sex continued to be exploratory and wonderful.

We decided to get married during the summer after our junior year. In making this decision we also decided that even though we were not finished with our education, we both needed to try and find some part time work to help us get a head start financially before we start looking for a house and cars that we would have to pay for on our own after college. He took a job at the local Parks and Recreation department. Which meant mostly umpiring and referee work. It also kept him involved in sports, which he both loved and was going to hopefully remain involved with for his career. I took some part time work at the local Walgreen's.

We decided that after we got married we would move into my apartment. I was already under a rental contract, the rent was very reasonable and it was both near our college and a central location to our workplaces. Instead of the traditional route of going on a honeymoon, we decided to accept our parents' offer to give us ten thousand dollars as a life starter and just take a week off to ourselves. We put that money into a savings account without hesitation in an effort to save up for a down payment on a house.

I realize I am skipping ahead in our lives, but suffice it to say that our wedding was beautiful, simple and fun. Storybook, passionate sex, cake, all that jazz.

Every so often Kevin would revert back to asking me in depth sexual questions about my past sexual experiences. At this point I just assumed it turned him on at least in some capacity. I was always a beneficiary not long after those conversations so I didn't mind answering whatever he wanted to know at this point. This time he had a rather broad question for me over coffee: "Have you ever done anything you would consider out of the norm? Like been in any really awkward sexual situations?"

(Laughter.)

"Well, that's a yes," he said cheerfully. "Let's hear it then."

I told him about the awkward situations with my step brothers. I told him about overhearing my dad and stepmom having sex. His response to that was to be expected. "Oh wow! She is kind of hot you know," he began.

"Yeah, like I haven't heard that all my life!" I replied.

I told him about the awkward group camping adventure, which he was very interested in. I told him that was the night I lost my virginity. He asked me what made the night awkward.

"We all played Truth or Dare and basically ended up daring each other to go skinny dipping. It was pretty dark so you couldn't see a whole lot, especially while we were all swimming. Then when we all got back up to the camp fire we were all so drunk and stoned that the other couple just decided to have some fun. The guy I lost my virginity to was, well...tiny. The other guy was more than a little bit well endowed. I just felt bad that he was sitting there watching her give head to a guy that was literally three or four times his size. Then later that night, in part because I felt bad, I decided to initiate the sex. At first he tried to borrow one of the other guy's condoms and I knew that wasn't going to work, so...yeah...just all around an awkward evening," I explained.

"Sounds like fun," he joked. "Ever done any role playing?" he asked.

"No, why? Would you like to fuck a sexy nurse or something?" I said somewhat sarcastically.

"Hell yeah!" he responded.

I was a bit surprised at his enthusiastic and rapid response to the role playing suggestion. He had never expressed any interest in it before. I was all for it. I thought it would be fun and exciting to get into a character and I knew I could do a lot of different things with this that Kevin would enjoy.

"I think I can arrange that," I smirked.

Though we definitely enjoyed our week off, it also took me that whole week to get the appropriate outfit ordered and have a scenario planned out for our first roleplay attempt.

We got most of his stuff moved into my apartment that following weekend. He didn't have much stuff. Like me, he wasn't very materialistic.

I went online and checked the shipping status for my sexy nurse outfit. It said to expect delivery early Monday. I'm not going to lie, I was excited to do this. So I planned to do it Monday evening when he got home from work. In order to get things set up the way I wanted to and to introduce the situation for him the way I had imagined I decided not to take the Monday afternoon shift that was offered to me.

When he came through the door from work I was already in my sexy nurse outfit. His jaw almost dropped upon seeing me. I went all out. It was a short nurse's skirt like you would find as a Halloween costume. It was tight against my curves. I had a stethoscope, swabs in my front pocket, was holding a clipboard, the works.

"Hello, I'm nurse Nikki and I'll be conducting your examination this evening. If you will please follow me on back." I took him into our bathroom to make it seem more like one of those small standard examination rooms. "Now, if you will go ahead and strip down to your underwear, I'll be back in shortly to conduct your exam." I closed the door behind me and went back out to the living room for a few minutes, just to make him wait. I wanted his anticipation to build as much as mine had in the planning of this little scenario.

When I finally returned, he had stripped down as I had asked. I could tell that the anticipation was indeed building. The bulge in his underwear had grown noticeably since my departure from the room. I looked directly at his bulge with a grin and then back up to him.

I went through the standard physical stuff. I checked his breathing and his reflexes, all the usual stuff. Then I backed away from him slightly and said, "Ok. Time to shed those briefs. I need to check you for hernias and or any other abnormalities." "Now, I am going to slide your briefs down, ok?"

(He nodded in approval, either playing the nervous patient, or actually being the nervous patient.)

He was already getting hard. Upon noticing the obvious while making my way down, I looked up and grinned at him as I got his briefs all the way down and off. By the time my face was even with his cock, he was fully hard.

"I'm sorry," he said nervously (what seemed to be genuine nervousness.)

"Don't be sorry. I'm flattered," I replied.

First I cupped his balls, applying different pressures with different fingers, on different parts of his balls in order to go about appearing professional. Then I lightly grabbed the head of his penis with my thumb and index finger and moved it side to side, checking out every inch of his hard cock.

"Great. Everything looks great," I announced. "Now, may I ask? It says here that you are married. Since you are so young I can assume that you are recently married. Do you have any plans in the future to have children?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I guess a lot of that is up to my wife," he played along.

"Well then I would recommend that you go ahead and give us a sperm sample. We can go ahead and make sure that everything is okay in that regard, ok?" I asked.

"Okay," he said.

I stepped back just a bit and paused.

"Oh. You want me to...um..." he stammered.

"Shy?" I said seductively. "I'm not supposed to do this, but since you are so cute and clearly you have a 'thing' for me, I would be happy to give you some visual aids. Or I can leave if you like. "

"What kind of visual aids?" he asked.

I unbuttoned the buttons that covered my torso to reveal that I had no bra on. "Looks like my nipples are almost as hard as your penis," I said as I reached up and gently pinched them to tease him.

"So you want me to just..." he stammered again.

"Yes. I do need a sample if we're going to be thorough," I stated.

He started to stroke himself slowly, nervously. He had never just masturbated in front of me so that I could see how he does it. I found it surprisingly hot just to watch a guy stroke himself.

"Don't worry. Make yourself comfortable," I instructed.

He sat down and sort of leaned back against the wall.

He stroked himself very similarly to how I stroked him. He was soft and slow. He changed up grips and hand motions. One thing that stood out to me was that he stroked himself left handed but was right handed.

"Are you left handed?" I asked (knowing that he wasn't.)

"No," he replied. "I just use my left hand because it makes it feel more like someone else is doing it."

"Would you like for someone else to do it?" I teased.

"Of course," he exclaimed.

"Maybe in a bit. For now you will just have to watch me and do it yourself," I commanded.

I sat down in the chair across from him and spread my legs as I lifted up my skirt to play with myself. I fingered myself with one hand and continued to play with my nipples with the other.

After several minutes I asked him if he was getting close.

"Pretty close, yeah," he said with a shaky voice.

I stood up and walked over to him. Since he was propped up I didn't have to get down on the floor. I bent down and started to suck him. I got his cock wet with spit and started stroking him as I fingered myself. Doing both simultaneously was so arousing I was about to make myself orgasm. I instructed him to wait on me. Finally I had my release.

"You may cum now," I said, giving him permission.

Thirty seconds later he began to tremble and said, "Okay, okay, I'm gonna cum!"

I got a small sample jar ready and stroked him into it. I had to hold the jar over top of the head of his cock because I knew if I didn't that he would shoot well past the sample jar. I got every drop in the jar.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum!" I exclaimed.

"Was that a nice release for you?" I asked.

"Oh...God...Whew..." he was panting.

Chapter Eight- It Was an Accident

Kevin took the next day off from work.

(Now, this is all according to him.)

Kevin says that he simply decided to take off work so that he could continue to enjoy last night. (I take that to mean that he wanted to masturbate.)

The details of his morning were basically breakfast, movie and then to my laptop for a "helpful hand."

Kevin never used my laptop. I'll give him that. And he loved me so much he would never even consider checking up on me. He really was just going to sign online and watch some internet porn. But instead of quickly clicking on the internet icon and going to find his preference, he probably thought sweet thoughts as he clicked on "Korina's movies."

I can just about guarantee that he thought he was about to see his sweet wife playing in some field as a little girl, with her dad.

That is not what he saw.

I have no idea. I have no good reason. I have no excuse of any kind as to why I still had those videos. I did not watch them. I did not care about them. But I still had them.

I almost always come home for lunch. I don't think Kevin was aware of what time it was when I came in. I did not expect to see him there at all, let alone in the situation that presented itself.

He had clearly seen the first video. When I entered it had about ten seconds left. He watched those ten seconds as I stood there with my hand over my mouth, embarrassed and concerned. He turned to look at me from the cheap swivel office chair I had at my desk.

He clearly did not even realize that he had it, but he had a noticeable erection. He turned back to the computer screen without saying a word. He had just given me a blank stare. He looked at the screen. Looked back at me. Moved the mouse over video number two. "It's another one isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes," I said somberly.

He double-clicked on video number two. I had my mouth covered and my head held down in embarrassment. I watched him watch the video in complete silence for at least a few minutes. Then something I never would have guessed would happen in a million years, happened.

He was sitting in his underwear. He had not touched himself once. But he had started to cum. I could see his pants start to dampen and he rushed to grab himself. He did not even realize until it happened. I walked over to him and gently touched him on his shoulder, kissed him on the cheek and told him that I was going to leave him be for a while and that I loved him.

After my work shift for that evening I waited and put off returning for as long as I could. I dilly-dallied just to waste time. I didn't know exactly what to expect to come home to. I didn't know if he would be mad, or heartbroken, or embarrassed, or something in between.

I walked through the front door and he was sitting at the dinner table sipping a beer. The oven was on and there were pans on the stove as if he was cooking us dinner and it was just a normal evening. I walked over, sat down beside him and put my hand on top of his.

"You didn't have to leave," he said.

(I was so relieved by his tone.)

"I'm not mad or anything. I'll admit, I was more than a little bit shocked to find those. And I was embarrassed that I—you know," he reassured me.

"Kevin, I am so sorry. I honestly forgot about those videos. I never watch them. I have no idea why I still have them," I explained.

"It's fine. I do wish you had told me about them. Especially when we just recently had the conversation about crazy sexual adventures of the past," he said.

"I know. I promise I would have told you about them if I had remembered," I replied.

"So, what exactly is going on in your head?" I implored.

"Well—you weren't lying," he said with a positive tone. "I understand why you couldn't get all the way down." (He chuckled.)

I wasn't happy with myself for allowing this situation to present itself. But I was glad Kevin had such a positive attitude about it.

"I promise I'm not mad babe. It's not like you were dishonest with me. I just wish I hadn't found out about the videos like that," he said.

"I know babe. I am truly sorry," I replied.

"Now I have an idea what your first guy must have felt like on the group camping trip," he joked.

"No. You have no idea. He really was tiny," I said, as I held up my thumb and index finger to give him an example of how small Eric was (the universal small penis sign) as I have come to understand it. At the time it seemed pretty important for me to show him how much bigger he was than an ex lover, for his ego's sake.

"Still, it's one thing for you to be honest that they were bigger. It's another thing to see the size difference for yourself. Even if I wasn't 'small,' I am pretty darn small compared to them. I mean—out of curiosity, do you think of me as small?" he asked.

"No. Obviously I have never measured yours, but I would guess you are probably about average. Not that I even know what average is. I always just assumed that those two were just abnormal," I answered. I continued, "All I know and care about in relation to your size is that it feels great inside me. To be as specific as possible, your curve and the thickness of your head are what feels the most amazing," I replied.

He just kind of nodded and sipped his beer.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Of course," he replied.

"I would have never guessed you would have even gotten hard from seeing that. Of course in twenty-twenty hindsight I would have guessed you would have been madder or more upset. But—what made you? ...you know...?" I tried to ask.

"So, how honest would you like me to be?" he asked. This seemed like a strange question.

"What do you mean? You can always be honest with me. You know that," I responded.

"Well, it's just that my answer is going to seem strange," he replied.