Korina's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both," he said, almost unable to speak.

"Did you like seeing how you compare?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"You know, it's interesting. They can't compare at all with your skills. Nobody has ever fucked me like you," I exclaimed.

"Do you think it's hot watching me try to handle his size?" I teased.

"Yeah," he said, shortly, still barely able to talk.

"You know...maybe I have tormented you enough. I liked the way his size felt inside me, but he didn't know how to use it. His dick was so long, but he just went at one pace, trying to put his entire length inside me with every thrust. He never changed pace. He thought his big cock was enough to satisfy me. It wasn't. I want to be fucked. Your dick is big enough to make me feel good, but not big enough to hurt me when you grab my hips, or pull my hair and start pounding me. But you can't really fuck me like that with your hands tied, now can you? Do you think I should untie your hands and let you have your way with me?" I asked.

By this time he was doing his best to thrust his hips and push his cock deeper inside of me. But I was in control. As he attempted to thrust while I was still straddling him I focused on making sure that barely more than his head was able to stay inside me.

I got up off of him somewhat abruptly and stared down at his throbbing cock. It was so hot seeing how bad it wanted to be inside me. His erection was perfectly straight up (aside from his curve.)

"I won't be mean anymore," I said as I untied his wrists.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"How do you want it?" he asked in response.

"How about you bend me over the back of the chair? That way you can grab my hips and pull my ass into you and pound me," I suggested.

He sprang straight up from the chair, grabbed me somewhat forcefully and turned me around. He rammed his cock into me, grabbed my hair forcefully and pulled my head back so that he could kiss my neck. He kept hold of my hair with his left hand, reached around and fondled my nipple with his right hand as he began to thrust faster and faster. I could feel his balls swinging up against me with every thrust. I could tell how full they were just from them swinging into me. He whispered into my ear, "You're so fucking sexy."

I responded by telling him, "I want you to let me know well before you cum. I want to make you cum with my mouth. I know how much you love the way I suck your dick baby."

He grabbed my hips and pounded me hard for several minutes. I began to feel his cock twitching and getting harder and thicker inside me. I knew it was going to be soon for him, so I decided to help him along by asking, "Are you still watching me fuck that big cock?"

He pulled out that instant. I quickly sat him back down in the chair and got on my knees in front of him so I could focus all my attention on his pleasuring his penis until he orgasmed.

"You've really enjoyed this haven't you?" I began ramping up the dirty "small" talk to make him cum. "You know I think you're a weird little boy don't you? But I'm going to do what you want me to do."

"What do I want you to do?" he asked, as I put his shaft in the back of my throat.

"You want me to tell you that you have a small penis," I said once I got back up the length of his shaft. "And you wanted to see how much smaller you are than my ex boyfriends."

I went all the way back down on his cock. He was trying his best not to cum now. He wanted me to continue. He wanted to hear what I was going to say.

"You like that your little penis is small enough for me to fit in my mouth," I said before going back down slowly.

He was getting really close now. It could be any second. I began licking the very back of the head of his dick with my tongue.

As I continued to lick that back of his head I stroked the entire length of his shaft very gently with my left hand, looked into his eyes and said, "Damn, you have the sexiest little cock."

The first rope was thick. It shot over my head. I opened my mouth in amazement by what I just saw. And honestly, it was a genuine look. I had always found his orgasms sexy, but I guess the situation surrounding this one and the fact that it literally happened right in front of, and on my face, really turned me on. I had started rubbing myself with my free right hand as soon as I had gotten on my knees for him. This was the first time that I knew I was going to cum from him cumming. I was already close at this point, the sex was so passionate and I had already warmed myself up before I ever put his cock inside me. He kept cumming, all over my face and shoulders and tits. I began moaning in pleasure as well. "Oh God! I'm cumming!" I yelled as he and I both experienced orgasmic euphoria together.

Chapter Eleven- A Career

So here we are. My life's sexual experiences coupled with the things that interested me anyways have led me to become a sex therapist. I own my own practice. I write books about sex. I publish articles about sex. I counsel couples of all kinds about everything from size issues to erectile dysfunction issues to the truly outside-the-box type of issues that you would only find in some fetish themed porn film, or in the darkest corners of the internet.

In my first few years of doing this I have learned something very important about sex. There is no such thing as weird or abnormal in relation to sex, yet all sex has a twinge of weirdness and abnormality.

Close, intimate contact with another human being, especially at the onset, can be awkward precisely because we are all so different. It's hard to know and understand what a person wants sexually if you don't know what their likes and dislikes are. Those likes and dislikes are most often expressed verbally. And sex, especially the details, is often awkward to talk about. That being said, we are humans. We are physically wired to have sex and to want sex.

What humans most often forget about sex is that we are also mentally wired to have and express sexual desires.

Humans have been able to perform the act physically for thousands of years with little trouble. What I run into in today's world is that many people are not equipped (no pun intended) to deal with the more in depth mental aspects of sex. We have certainly moved passed the evolutionary reproductive functionality aspects. We have so many people with so many different sexual desires and so many various sexual platforms that offer ways to fulfill those desires. From toys to movies to costumes to literature, if you've thought about some specific sexual platform, agenda, idea of any kind, there is something out there to stimulate those interests.

It's easy enough to stimulate your own interests with a bit of privacy. It's not as easy to stimulate your partner's interests. It's impossible if you or your partner is unwilling or unable to express those preferences verbally.

That's where I come in. I offer an open forum. Sometimes I get people who tell me that what I provide is a "safe space," to express thoughts. Bologna. I hate this new catch phrase. The connotation of a "safe space," comes off as if it's a prison cell. It's confined and it's often not safe. My job and my passion is to help people open themselves up from their preconceived notions or physical and mental confines. Improvements in sex lives and or attainment of unmet satisfactions are not going to be realized by limiting yourself. They will be realized by experimentation. They will be realized with efforts to expand your own and your sexual partner's horizons. They will be realized by freeing yourself from the belief that you and or your sexual desires are weird or abnormal.

Millions of people will like, deal with, and question the various shapes and sizes of their physical anatomy as they travel down their sexual roads in life. I find that the people who end up with the best sex lives have a common characteristic in terms of shape and size. I find that their mental outlook on sex has a malleable shape and an infinite size. Whatever those may look like are as individual as a fingerprint.

If you would like help in expanding your sex life or simply in understanding something your partner has expressed an interest in, I will be glad to give you a card. Or you could look me up online. Or you could read one of my books or essays.

But the best place to start is with open communication between you and your lover.

As for a conclusion to this journey, well, I haven't gotten there yet. I hope that I am still in the early chapters of my Book of Life.

The chapter I just started has me rubbing myself under my skirt as I stare across my desk at Kevin's cock as he finishes this book. In the first paragraph I'm getting bent over the desk with my hair being pulled while Kevin rams his cock into me from behind as I scramble to throw these papers out of my way.