Korina's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what your answer is. I just want you to be open and honest with me like you always have been," I insisted.

"Okay (he said in a long, drawn out, sigh). I think you know that it caught me off guard when I came. I wasn't expecting it. And though at first it was somewhat upsetting to see the realization of just how different I was from them, it was also hot. It was like watching a porno, but it was my wife. You are hot. Your body is so sexy. So it would have certainly turned me on just seeing you naked on video. But—" There was an extended pause.

"Go ahead. I promise you can tell me anything," I reiterated.

"I don't know that I can fully explain. It was you. With a couple of guys that looked like—well—porn stars. At least from the waist down," he explained.

"I don't think I understand," I admitted. "Are you saying that it was arousing because of how big they were?"

"Look. I know this is strange. And I have given this a lot of thought. But—yeah," he admitted.

"Wow. I didn't expect that response," I said.

He laughed. "You think I expected the response I had?" he said in good spirits.

"Can I ask you another question?" I asked.

"Of course," again.

"Do you have any idea why?" I asked.

"Why?" he stammered. "Why I have gotten aroused by the whole size thing in the past, and now?" he asked pointedly.

"Yeah," I replied. I grabbed his hands and pulled him over to the bed with me. I laid him back and rested my head on his chest and shoulder. I slid my hand down his stomach slowly and barely, gently slid my fingers under his waistband.

"I suppose it's just a natural male competitive thing. I want to be the best. I want to be better than...whoever," he began.

I inched my fingers lower and began lightly rubbing the back of the head of his cock. He was completely flaccid. Kevin was definitely a "grower." He was bigger than Eric when soft, but not much. Now that I think about it, he's almost perfectly comparable to The Statue of David. Thinking back to the first time we showered together and seeing how it looked when he was soft for the first time I remember thinking about how impressive it was to see how much it grew once he got to the full, raging, boner stage. "Go on," I suggested.

"I mean, sometimes it sucks that you know...some guys are just hung like porn stars. And you just happened to get two of them," he chuckled. "It makes me want to try harder to be better I guess. I don't know that I can fully explain it," he finished.

It didn't take long for his cock to be standing at attention.

I slid his shorts off. I took off my top and slid off my panties. I grabbed his cock and slowly sat down on top of it. I began riding him with very slow strokes. "You are the best," I said affirmatively. "I love you. I love the way you make love to me. And I love the way your cock feels more than any cock I've ever had."

He pulled out and began sending ropes of cum up my back and all over my ass.

Chapter Nine- An Attempt to Understand and Fulfill

I suppose it may be surprising to some people after such an awkward situation, that I would find that to be one of Kevin and I's best sexual experiences. Of course I felt bad for the situation. But the openness, the letting down of all of his walls, was so intimate. It was sweet and sexy that he couldn't control his sensations.

We had tried a lot of different things between us sexually. I had been a part of what many would consider several different awkward, unusual, or possibly even taboo sexual experiences in my life. I don't know what exactly "normal" is in terms of sexual experiences, but I was certain that some of mine were extraordinarily abnormal.

Probably the most "abnormal" was still to come.

Kevin scooped me into his arms one evening after dinner and took me to bed and just had his way with me. This particular episode lasted hours. I was exhausted after the experience and I didn't' even have to do much. It was after this marathon that Kevin caught me by surprise.

As we laid in bed trying to catch our breath he opened up out of the blue and asked, "Korina, would you consider doing something a little outside the box sexually?"

"You mean like a different kind of role play?" I asked.

"Not exactly," he said. Then paused for several moments.

"Like what, then?" I asked.

"Well, it's going to sound a little weird," he said.

"I assumed," I said as I leaned over to look him in the eyes and grinned.

"Would you be willing to use those videos?" he asked.

"I don't think I understand," I replied.

"For sex," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was a bit confused at this point.

"Just—would you be willing to use them as a tease," he asked.

"Babe, I don't understand. What is it you would like me to do?" I asked.

"Be creative," he said smiling into my eyes.

I had no idea what he meant. I never imagined he would ever want to see them again. Come to think of it, I don't know why he hasn't deleted them by this point. He didn't' give me any time frame to execute this desire and the conversation was basically done. We were exhausted from making love. I let it go for a moment but nodded my head to him.

He had to umpire a baseball game this coming weekend. I wanted to look up some ideas. I didn't really understand the whole thing. The whole, situation, that is. So I just started Googling. (Am I supposed to put that in quotations? Or is it an accepted, definable word?) The first thing I "Googled," (I don't know if that's correct either) was "Ex is bigger than your husband."

I know. It sounds cruel. But it's what he was focused on.

There were a lot of things that popped up. Advice. Pictures. Captions. Jokes. Porn...

And there was literature. Not jokes or sarcastic puns or clever captions.

Literature.

I read quite a bit. It was all pretty fascinating. It was mostly intellectual. There was fiction and non-fiction. A "small" (pun now intended) amount was mathematical (size studies and surveys).

I expanded my knowledge of these things like I expanded my knowledge of Anatomy, Chemistry and Psychology. And all of a sudden...

...I knew what I was to be in life.

I was going to finish my Master's degree in Psychology, but also get a degree in Anatomy. (Yeah, yeah...how fitting for a sex story.)

I was going to be a sex therapist. Or, counselor, if you will.

In my research I stumbled upon a very specific genre of porn. It's called "small penis humiliation." Apparently a lot of men (even men that don't have small penises) like being humiliated for their lack of size. There are a few branches of this genre. I decided to focus a little more on the "encouragement" side of the genre, as it was lighter, more focused on being kind about any male size inadequacies and or perceived shortcomings. The evolutionary development in the male psychology that bigger necessarily meant better is apparently quite well engrained.

I couldn't bring myself to actually say mean things about Kevin's penis. I didn't even find it to be that small, so I expected this to be a bit of a bedroom challenge.

I decided to start off light and delicate. I thought back about my first attempt at sex and how Craig's magnum condoms were too big for Eric. I thought that if we did a little condom size play I could both satisfy his desire to hear that he was on the small side, and or to be compared to larger dicks, and I could also find a way to bring it back to something I was more comfortable with by showing him that he had a perfectly normal size, by putting him into a normal sized condom.

It took me a couple of weeks just to work up the courage to go through with something even as mild as that.

One evening after dinner and a few beers I decided to come straight out and ask him if he had ever heard of that particular genre of porn. To my surprise, he had. He said that he went looking into things once he saw those videos and had the reaction he had. So I told him that I had an idea that would allow us to dip our toes into the whole fetish thing. He said he was up for it.

And boy did he get "up" for it!

I made him take his pants off and lie down on the bed. We made out for a few minutes while I fondled him. I hopped up and walked around to the nightstand and pulled out the gold wrapper that is unmistakingly a Magnum condom. Kevin raised a curious eyebrow.

"You know, I have never had to buy condoms before," I began as I unwrapped the condom. "When I bought these, do you think the girl at the register was wondering about how big my lover's cock must be?" I teased, as I began to roll the Magnum down his throbbing shaft. "You fit much better into it than Eric did, but I think it's still a bit too big for you."

I grabbed the condom by the tip and pulled it up off his cock easily for him to see. I reached back into the drawer and grabbed out a normal condom and began to unwrap it as I watched his cock bounce around uncontrollably. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Magnum would just slide right off your cock during sex," I teased.

I unwrapped the normal sized condom and began rolling it down his cock. I gave his cock a shake with my fingers once I got down to the base and said, "There. That's a nice, tight fit."

"My God, you're so hard. It's so sexy. I don't care if your cock isn't very big. It's a nice, normal sized, hard fucking cock!"

I grabbed the base of his shaft to trap the blood in his cock and held it straight up for a brief moment. I used my thumb and index finger to "measure" (eyeball) his size for him to see. He asked what I was doing. "Eh, just trying to eyeball and guess what your size is," I replied.

"And what do you guess?" he asked.

"Maybe just a little bit below average. Probably like five inches," I teased.

My fingers were barely on his cock, holding it at the base, when blast off occurred. I had never seen a guy cum inside a condom. I certainly preferred to watch his orgasm fly, but it was still hot seeing him fill up the condom. There was definitely not enough room left over in the tip for that load!

Chapter Ten- Small Pleasures

Of course we talked about the scenario. I asked him if he liked it, if he liked the direction I went with it. Looking back I don't suppose I found it all that odd that he instructed me that I didn't have to be so delicate. He made it clear that he didn't want to be physically abused, or humiliated to the point that he felt like I wasn't enjoying him, or wasn't enjoying participating in the role, but that I could be as frank as I wanted about his cock, or about his cock compared to what I had experienced in the past.

It took me weeks, probably a month, but I knew what I was going to do and why I was going to do it. It was going to be—different. It was going to be out of my comfort zone.

At this point I was both excited and nervous to start my little experiment. I had made him wait so that I knew his anticipation had built up. But the anticipation I was feeling was greater than I could have ever imagined. I was ready, excited, to get into a new, more tailored role for the first time.

The instant we finished cleaning up from dinner I did a motion like dusting off my hands and smiled at him as I instructed, "Go into the computer room and wait for me."

He paused for a moment and stared at me with a little eyebrow expression like, "What's going on here? Am I about to get laid?" kind of look. He did as I insisted.

I shed my clothes quickly to reveal his favorite sexy "nighty" (as he calls them.) It was royal blue with black lacy trim. It was satin and sleek. And it was short. It came just below the curve of my butt. He loved it.

I walked into the computer room to find him just standing there. Waiting. He had not been instructed to do anything else. Why would he, right? (Ha!) Then again, I didn't really know how any of this was going to go. Maybe he was about to become completely submissive.

I firmly instructed him to strip.

He stripped down to his briefs.

"The briefs too," I said. "I want to see your penis. I know you think I am hot in this. I want to watch it get hard for me."

His cock bounced almost as soon as he exposed it to me. He wasn't hard, but he wasn't soft either.

"Sit down," I said forcefully.

He sat on command.

"Put your left hand behind the chair," I ordered.

He did so on command.

"Now use your right hand to grab the mouse," I instructed.

He did so.

"Now...I want you to do two things for me. Don't argue. Just do them, in the order I ask you to," I demanded.

"I want you to open the first video of mine. Then I want you to put your right hand behind your back with your left," I ordered.

He turned in the chair and gave me that "What did you just ask me to do?" look.

"Now," I stated shortly.

He turned back around without saying anything and did as I instructed.

I tied his wrists together behind the chair with a scarf of mine. The video started to play in front of him. I stood to the side of the computer screen and leaned back against the desk, facing him. I put my bare foot up on the arm of his chair.

I reached down with my right hand to begin touching myself. As I did so, I turned to watch the computer screen and watched for a couple of minutes. Not a word was said between the two of us.

Just before the point in the video where I took out my ex boyfriend's cock, I turned back to my Kevin and looked down at his face. I don't think he knew whether to watch me, or the video. He looked somewhat confused as to which to pay attention to. But one thing was for certain. He was very aroused.

"Oh God. It feels so good to touch myself as I watch your cock get hard. It's so hot watching it grow for me," I said seductively. Even the slightest little added detail could have an effect. I rarely used the word 'cock' during sex with him. It seemed dirtier. "Wow. Look how hard you've gotten without me even touching it."

I stopped touching myself briefly to reach down and give his shaft a few light strokes. I gently cupped his balls and ran my hand, palm first, up his hard shaft with my fingers trailing, barely grazing his shaft. As I gave him a few of these light strokes, I turned back to watch the video and said, "You were right. It is kind of like watching a porno isn't it? He does have a really big cock. It's too bad he didn't know how to use it."

He clearly liked the initial tease. His cock twitched several times in rapid succession.

"Ewww..." I smiled back at him. "You really like that don't you? What is it that you like? Watching your hot wife sucking his big dick? Or hearing your hot wife talk about it while stroking yours?"

"Both," he said shortly, as his whole body started to writhe with pleasure.

"Does it make you feel inadequate seeing how much bigger his cock is than yours?" I teased again.

He couldn't speak.

"You don't have to be jealous baby. I don't care if your penis is smaller. You know how to use yours so much better," I continued.

I could tell that I had driven him to the edge. I took my hand off his cock. "Don't you dare cum yet baby. I know this is turning you on, but we haven't even gotten to the second video yet and I still haven't been fucked," I continued.

"If you can't handle being teased and you cum before you fuck me, just know that I am going to keep you tied up until you get hard again," I was starting to really get into the role. "I want you to save up a huge load for me and let me take special care of you while you watch yourself cum all over me later."

"I can hold it," he said, breathing heavily.

"Good. I left this guy because he couldn't last. It doesn't do much good to have a huge cock if you're going to cum in three minutes every time," I said.

"God, my pussy is getting so wet for you," I started to ramp up the teasing.

I took both hands and placed them on the inside of his knees to spread his legs to make a space for me to sit down. I sat my firm little bubble butt in between his legs and reached my left hand behind me to grab his hard cock. I pulled it up against the small of my back, right at the top of my ass and began stroking it against my body. I used my right hand to open up the next video.

After opening the video, I stood up and turned around to face him. I pulled up my nighty to expose my hard nipples for him. I gently played with them for a brief moment to continue the teasing. I pushed his legs back together and straddled him with his dick a few inches in front of my pussy. I alternated stroking him with each hand and sometimes with both. I spun the chair just a little bit so that we both could watch as I continued to stroke him and play with myself.

In the video, as I got Brandon warmed up, I was using two hands to stroke him. "It was hard for me to believe that his cock was even bigger than the last guy's when I first saw it. I pretty much had to use both hands to jack him off it was so long," I teased. Then it quickly got to the point where I started to give him head. "Wow, I do have some impressive skills don't I?"

"Nine inches really is bigger than a lot of those porn stars," I teased. "Have you ever measured yours?" I asked Kevin. "Would you mind if I measured yours?" I asked. "Would you like to see exactly how you compare to them?" I asked. "Would that turn you on even more than you already are?"

"Yeah," he said shortly, still breathing rather heavily.

I didn't really give him time to respond, though I'm not sure he could have gone much beyond his "yeah." I turned away and grabbed two rulers from my desk. I grabbed a twelve inch ruler and a six inch ruler and turned back around. "I don't think we'll need this one," I said as I put the twelve inch ruler back on the desk and grinned at him. His hips thrust and his body squirmed. And his cock bounced a couple of times.

"You're going to have to keep your cock from bouncing if you want to see. Think you can control yourself for a few seconds?" I asked.

I grabbed the base of his penis and applied pressure to make sure the blood stayed trapped so that he was as hard as he could get. I put the ruler down beside his erection and leaned in towards him so I could see the result.

"Five and a quarter inches," I announced.

"You know, I've been reading a lot about your 'little' fetish. Your penis is just barely below average in length. I bet the head of your penis is bigger than average in girth. I know you like this. But your penis really isn't all that small," I added.

Just talking about his cock and describing details in relation to his size was driving him crazy. I could have tied his whole body to the chair and he would have probably been able to hump his way loose.

I raised myself up, grabbed his cock and began to lower myself down on top of his penis. Since he doesn't actually have a small dick and has a rather large, thick head, it didn't just slide right in. His head was throbbing. That was the hardest he has ever been.

"Wow honey. I thought you would just slide right in. That's the biggest your cock has ever felt," I said.

I slid on down, all the way down to the base of his shaft, very slowly. "Oh my goodness babe. Your cock is so hard. Oh my God. You feel so good inside me," I said as I started to slide up and down his shaft slowly.

I spun us slightly in the chair and turned to look at the video playing behind us.

"You're still watching aren't you?" I asked, rhetorically. He was definitely still watching. "So, what are your thoughts?"

"I like it," he responded.

"What do you like?" I asked.

"I like watching you," he said.

"Be specific. You're allowed to talk now," I said. "Do you like watching me ride your dick? Or do you like watching the video?" I asked.