Krampus Breeds his Virgin Slave

Story Info
Christmas came with a special surprise for Lelya.
2.9k words
4.29
12.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers

Another commission as promised!

------------------------

All characters are 18 or above.

--------------------------------

Leyla found herself tied to the floor with old-school shekels and chains. It was impossible to see anything as the room was almost pitched black except for the torches on the walls. They shimmered peacefully, throwing little to no light on the lost girls.

Her head was still throbbing. Her vision far too blurry to make anything out. The freezing rock like floor beneath her was extremely uncomfortable. It took her a little time but, she quickly caught on why she was feeling so cold.

All of her clothes, were stripped clean. Leaving her fully exposed.

Adrenaline was already doing its thing. Coursing through her body, awaking her in an instant. However, her efforts were in vain. As she was tied to the floor, with a tight, metal collar wrapped around her neck.

Force wasn't helping.

Every yank at the chain just meant that she would choke herself harder. It was almost impossible to keep straight with how heavy the chains were. On top of being collard, her hands were also bound by two medieval looking shackles.

She was stuck. With no escape in sight.

The terror quickly found its way under her skin. Her shallow breaths weren't helping either. Rendering her lightheaded. Confused. Scared.

Leyla's body was shivering. Shaking like a twig, as her own head tormented her.

She shouldn't have gone. Hell, she didn't even make it to the actual party. One moment she was walking down a deserted snow covered road, the next she's in some sort of fucked dungeon looking place.

No phone. Helpless. Left to rot in the dark.

"H-Hello?! Why are you doing this to me!" she tried her luck.

Nothing but silence.

"I-Is anyone th-" she swallowed her sentence midway. Someone was coming. The footsteps got louder and louder.

Except... something felt off...

Those sounds... They weren't human. They sounded more like hoofs?

Leyla stood up, yanking at the chains once more. She pulled on them so hard that she almost fell, desperate to escape the hell she's been forced into.

"I see you're still getting accustomed to the playroom I've prepared for you."

A deep, unsettling voice. The type that made you want to run away and never look back.

"Why are you doing this to me! Let me the fuck go, you monster!" Leyla's cries echoed through the vast chamber.

"Calling your host a monster. Huh, how rude of you."

Clip. Clop. Clip. Clop.

The sound of the hoofs grew louder as the creature approached.

Leyal's heart was about to burst out of her chest. Her ears were ringing. Vision, even more blurry than before.

The fact that she was about to see her captor did not make her feel any better. In fact, all she wanted was to disappear.

"You've heard of the Krampus, my dear little girl, haven't you." his voice got softer, as if to mock her, "you've fantasized about this, oh so many times."

A freakishly tall, covered in dark brown hair, with horns and yellow eyes. The creature was even scarier than she had imagined. He was at least twice her size, with arms like tree trunks. His legs looked much like a racing horse. Muscular. Trained. And covered in heaps of fur.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, little girl." his hand wrapped around Leyla's chin, prompting her to look up at him as his claws dug deeper into her cheeks, "what a fine piece of meat you are."

"This can't be real. You're not real. None of this is fucking real!" the poor girl did everything in her power to resist, but it was all for nothing. Krampus just grinned at her, exposing his sharp teeth. He ran his tongue along his fangs, eager to get to the point. The intoxicating aroma of Leyla's fear was making him more excited than he thought.

With nothing more but a flimsy cloth covering his cock, it was painfully obvious that he was getting harder by the second. The mere thought of splitting the virgin before him in half... It took everything he had not to sink his claws in her pretty little head, forcing her to service him till she couldn't move.

"Look at you. Already crying. And the fun hasn't even started yet." Leyla could feel his course fur brushing up against her nipples as his claws dug into her tits. Groping them, leaving little bruises, as he admired their size.

Leyla was unable to resist the pleasure. Despite being tied down, and unable to fight back, she was moaning with every touch. Her pussy was throbbing for attention, begging to be noticed as the monster had his way with her innocent body.

"You're such a little mess. I haven't even done anything, and you're already dirtying up my floor with your scent. Filthy, virgin scent. " his voice got a sudden hint of sternness. A once wide smile exchanged by a serious expression. Ready to take what's his.

"With a body as pretty as yours, it would be a shame not to breed you till you're begging me to stop", Krampus grabbed a fistful of Leylas long hair pulling her closer to his crotch, "if you do a good job I'll think about sparing your life."

All that came out of the girl's mouth was a whimper as she tried to scream with a mouthful of monster cock. Krampus was so thick that he barely managed to fit half of his cock into Leyla's mouth before it was fully stuffed. She looked up at him in despair as he began bobbing her worthless head up and down. Strains of sticky drool came pouring down Leyla's mouth as she was struggling to take down such a girthy cock.

Not even in her wildest dreams did Leyla imagine that her biggest fantasy would come true. Ever since she found out about her kinks, she was obsessed by getting fucked by a monster. Krampus was her favorite one. Hoofs, horns, claws, a huge, ribbed cock.

It sounded too good to be true.

"You wished for this, my little human whore." thrust after thrust Krampus had managed to force Leyla down his cock to the point of his base, "ever since you began touching that eager slit of yours, you wished to be abused and bred by a creature as ruthless as me."

Leyla's muffled pouts and squeals got drowned out her throat was overfilling with cock. The little ribs on the shaft tickled her, causing her to gag even more.

"What would your parents say if they knew how big of a fucking slut you are. Nothing more but a cock sleeve, eager to be bred until your little cunt can't take another drop of my seed" Krampus licked his lips as he pushed Leyla all the way down his monstrous rod. The bulge in her throat grew and grew until she could not take an inch more. Her pouty eyes looking up at her captor as he looked down on her, mocking her with his emotionless gaze.

"The longer I keep you on it, the tighter you get. If your mouth is this tight, I can only imagine how well your teen cunt will milk me. " he ran his claws down Leyla's hair as if to caress her while keeping her all the way down. Savoring the sign of her stretched mouth as a mixture of drool and saliva coated his hairy balls.

Leyla was completely helpless. With her hands bound behind her back, and her collar keeping her in place, all she could do was obey and pray that her captor would be done with her soon. To make the matters worse, the puddle underneath her was growing bigger. Making the smooth stones floor glisten with her virgin nectar.

"You're such a little whore. Look how wet you're getting from having my cock lodged down your throat. Wiggle all you want, but your eager little slit is giving you away, missy." Krampus grunted as he sank his claws into Leyla's left tit, causing it to bleed. The subtle scratches were enough to draw blood, having it roll off in drops off the teen's busy cleavage. Drool, blood and Leyla's pussy juices were hastily mixing into one liquid underneath her, as she still attempted to fight back.

"If I feel but a tooth on my shaft, I will have your tongue. Mark my words, you human filth." once he had marked her up enough, Krampus backed up, forcing her off his member as he continued his prideful speech, "the mess you've made, you better clean it all up with your tongue, make it spotless, like it was when I graced you with my presence"

"Turn around." the creature did a spinning motion with his claws, "Turn around and show me those eager holes of yours. I have about a year's worth of seed to dump in them."

"Please. I beg of you. Just let me go!"

"I would consider your pleads, but both of us know they are a lie. Your little cunt is quivering at a mere thought of baring my children. In fact, I'm certain you've used those little curious fingers of yours to stretch yourself out at the thought of being bred and pumped full of monster seed. "

Krampus bent over, just enough to be inches away from Leyla's face.

His breath was warm. Reeking of lust.

"This is your last chance, princess. I'm not going to be so nice if I have to ask again."

Leyla, at a loss for words, accepted her fate. She couldn't explain why, but being kidnapped and forced to do things...

She liked it. A lot...

Never in her life has she felt this turned on. No porn, or toy, ever came close to brining her this amount of pleasure. The mere thought of losing her virginity to a monster as fierce as the one before her, was making her go crazy with need.

Her pussy was sloshing in anticipation as Krampus approached her.

Without thinking, she got on all fours, turning around, like an obedient pet she was. Her face was resting in the puddle she made a little earlier.

The scent of innocence on her lips.

A sweet yet slightly salty flavor violating her curious lips.

"What a good bitch you are. I want the floor to be spotless when I'm finished with you. I'll make sure to leave a nice mess inside of you, so you can lap it all up once I've had enough." Krampus grunted as he stepped on Leyla's neck with his hoof.

The weight of his bulky body was almost too much to handle. However, once again, Leyla adored every second of being related like a cock sleeve. All she could think of was the ribbed cock that was about to stretch her to the brim. She was desperately licking and lapping, gulping down all the liquid before her. Leaving the floor as spotless as she could.

"What a nice little pussy you have. Look at it. It can barely even take my tip, and it's already fully spread" Kramups's tip easily parted Leyla's teen lips as he teased her. Drops of precum rolled down her pinkness as he pushed his monsterhood against her clit, forcing her to grind on it.

At first, Leyla's movements were shy. Then she got curious. A little too curious as her thighs began moving on her own. Jerking Krampus off with her soaking wet cunt. Within seconds his cock was glistening, sticky, sopping with her teen juices.

"Seems like someone is more than excited to have me inside of her. You may be silent, but your virginhood is begging me to breed you." tired of waiting, driven by malicious intent, Krampus sank his claws into Leyla's perfect ass.

His cock inches away from her eager hole.

"Beg me. Worship me. Pout and squirm for this monster dick. My little slave girl." the manic tone of voice, made Leyla both horrified and turned on. His claws were digging in deeper.

Marking her.

Leaving her just bruised enough so she could feel little stings of pain with every thrust.

Making her his in every sense of the word.

"Show me how desperate you are for this. Convince me that your innocence is worthy of my thick, veiny, throbbing, cock. And do it quick. Before I decide to put more pressure on your neck."

The heavy hoof felt cold against Leyla's sensitive skin. Krampus was so much stronger than her. Even without the chains she would have no chance at fighting back.

The next best thing was to surrender.

Let go and embrace her true nature. Embrace the fact that she was nothing more than a slut, desperate to be filled with monster cock. To have spurts after spurt of beast semen running down her innocent thighs.

"P - Please breed me." Leyla's voice was barely audible.

"If you're going to be my breeding slut, you'll need to do a much better job than that. In fact, if you disappoint me like that again. I'll never grace you with my cock again."

"F-Fine! Master, please stick your fat, monster dick inside my virgin cunt. Use me till you've had your fill. D-Destroy me..."

"That's a little bit better. Acceptable at best... Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to learn how to properly beg." Krampus pressed his tip against Leyla's tightness.

His claws sank just enough to get good leverage.

She was fully his.

And he was about to show her just how brutal he could get.

Switching the hoof for his hand was an easy task, given how tall he was. He was now towering over Leyla with one hand pushing her down, the other firmly squeezing her ass, spreading it apart just enough for him to see what he was about to ruin.

His cock was twitching far too much for him to stall any longer.

Slow at first...

Than harder...

And harder...

Till he was almost fully in. Stretching Leyal's virgin pussy so much that she thought she'd faint. The overwhelming pleasure hit her like nothing before. Being stuffed to the brim was so indescribably good that she could do nothing but whimper and moan. Subtle screams of pleasure ringing through the chamber as the poor teen could barely handle what she was put up against.

Every time Krampus thrusted, his ribbed cock would hit her g spot.

Over and over again.

"You're tighter than I thought. Way tighter. Just the way I fucking like it." the sloppy, wet, sounds of Leyla's virginity being taken from behind were like music for her captor. The harder she wiggled and screamed, the harder Krampus fucked her. His balls were smacking against her sensitive lips as he continued abusing her stretched cunt. With every thrust, she milked him harder, desperate to have his seed inside her inexperienced womb.

Puddles of her own juices mixed with her virgin blood trailed down her thighs as she could no longer contain her pleasure. With her eyes rolled back and her tongue sticking out, she could do nothing else but savor every second of being used like a piece of meat.

"Oh, someone's really tight. Are you going to cum missy, is that it? You can't help yourself, but to cum on this beastmen cock." he sped up his pace, "then, cum for me, let me feel are you worth bearing my seed."

The pace at which Lelya was being fucked was too much for her to handle. With her nails sinking into the smooth surface, toes curling from pleasure, all while being continuously pounded. She screamed in pleasure as she got sent over the edge.

Krampus managed to force his entire length into her eager pussy as she squirted all over the floor, creating another puddle.

"Good fucking bitch. Fuck, with how delicious you are, you just may make me cum as well. Do you think you deserve it? Have you earned the right to bare my hot, creamy, seed?" Krampus grunted as he pulled Lelya by her hair, "worthless piece of breeding meat." he sped up.

His teeth were shinning in the torch glow as he was eager to empty his balls inside his newly obtained slave. A long, snake like tongue came out of the hiding from behind his fangs. A clear sign as to just how much he was enjoying the fuck puppet before him. Krampus bit Lelya's shoulder as he grunted.

Pumping harder and harder.

His groans turned into beast like roars as he was close to explode inside of her abused pussy. A few more pumps is all it took for Krampus to cum alongside his slave. Wave after wave of hot, sticky, cum came rushing down Lelya's thigh as her cunt could only handle so much. It quickly began overflowing as the young teen was stripped off her virginity once and for all.

Krampus eagirly pulled out so he could admire his work of art. Pulling Lelya by her hair, forcing her in the puddle of semen that was right by his hoofs. Hic cock was still twitching as Leyla began lapping up the mess.

It was the first time she had tasted cum. One time was more than enough to get her absolutely addicted. She couldn't get enough as her tongue happily ate up every last drop of cum off the floor that was now spotless once more.

"You'll make a fine toy. Way better than I anticipated." Krampus gave Leyla a couple of pats before meeting her exhausted expression with a malicious grin. His claws were now pressing up against her asshole as he pushed her on her back.

"Looks like someone is ready for round two..."

----------------------------------

Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers