Kristen

Story Info
Not what she seems.
2.1k words
4.54
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BD504
BD504
8 Followers

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT KRISTEN

Not what she seems

There was this woman, Kristen. We had met her and her family at church. Her family and ours along with several other couples became a tight group of friends. I won't take any time introducing or describing them because they really do not play into the story.

Kristen was an attractive woman, but did necessarily stand out in a crowd. However, you could tell she wanted to. She was just a couple years younger than me.

There was an air about her, like she thought she was special, not in a conceited way, but in a confident way. It made her subtly alluring. I gathered from some conversations she had been extremely popular at the small high school she attended. I think she made mention one time that she had been homecoming queen. This fit right in with her personality.

She didn't have an outstanding body, though it was fit. Not very curvy, with smaller than average breasts. She did have a warm smile and with her outgoing personality the total package was captivating in a way.

I too had been very popular when I was younger. I dated the homecoming queen in my high school. I'm Steve, by the way. I was now in middle age. I had let myself go a little, but I was not in terrible shape. People have always told me I look much younger than I am.

We all lived in a small community near a fairly large city. This group of friends would get together multiple times a year, at birth days, graduations, and occasionally just to hang out. We attended the same church. Each volunteered time and were involved with many organizations, so we had lots of interaction. We actually all were very close.

Kristen had been working with the local community center and eventually took over the roll as the director. She really did a wonderful job. She grew it and raised a lot of money for it. Naturally she roped us into helping from time to time. But we were glad to assist when we could.

I had always felt a strange connection with Kristen. Our personalities seemed to click somehow. And I sensed she felt, at least partially, the same. The reason I say this is our conversations were always relaxed and we were comfortable around each other from the beginning. To go back to the younger days and high school analogy, we knew immediately we were in the same clique.

Kristen was an extrovert. At times, she could be bold and unreserved. I think she liked to occasionally appall people. She clearly liked to joke around and kid people. All this gave me the sense that there was a temptress smoldering inside her somewhere.

I would sometimes wonder if she had some kind of thing for me. I mean it certainly wasn't obvious. But sometimes I would get a look that appeared a little wicked. One time she even exclaimed to my wife that I was extremely handsome with me standing right there. She would make other bold and flattering comments about me occasionally. She was always very touchy-feely. Of course, all in our group would hug and she was never out of the way with it. But she was clearly the most uninhibited one in our group.

Oh, and I forgot to mention terribly competitive. Sometimes in our get-togethers we would play some kind of game. Kristen always had to win or be on the winning team. It was amazing to see what effort she would put into winning a silly game.

Kristen had an advisory group at the organization she ran. Several in the group had already served on it. One of our friends was going to have to leave that role and asked if I would take his place. I willingly agreed.

This group would usually meet in the early evening after everyone was off work, but sometimes would go two or three hours if there was a lot to cover.

I am a very outspoken person and immediately started to express my opinions. Occasionally Kristen and I would disagree about some minor point, and argue fervently. I guess I don't like to lose either. In the end we would come to an agreement and Kristen knew I always had her back.

Maybe not when we argued, but the rest of the time I think she liked having me in the group. She truly liked for someone to push back every once in a while. I think she liked to argue. It was not uncommon for us to engage in lively banter in our social settings as well. It was always light hearted but spirited.

Well one night as the advisory group finished up, Kristen started straightening up and putting away chairs. I stayed and helped her. Everyone else was filing out and before you knew it Kristen and I were the last ones in the building.

She walked past me as we finished and patted me on the butt and said light heartedly, "thanks for helping out, stud."

I said, "watch it. Don't start something you can't finish." We had moved from the meeting room into the narrow hallway to the entrance.

She turned around quickly and said, "oh I can finish it. I always finish what I start."

"Ha, you're all talk."

Kristen got right up in my face with a suggestive look and said, "you want to try me stud?"

Well up to this point it had been playful banter, or so I thought. I was trying to decide, did she really have something nefarious in mind, or did she just want to get the last word in. I wasn't honest before. I hate to lose as much as Kristen. I was not going to let her get the last word in.

So I say, "I would, I would indeed but I know you would chicken out."

Then she looks at me with the most devilish grin and says, "we'll see who chickens out first." She throws her arms around my neck and kisses me on the lips, and holds it for a good little bit.

At first, I couldn't believe she did it. And then I said to myself no, that's her. She just wanted to shock me and have the last say. Dang it, I'm going to give her a taste of her own medicine.

So I say, "is that all you got?" I take her and kiss her passionately. Out of habit I push my tongue against her lips and she quickly opens them and accepts my tongue in. She pulls me tighter and leans into the kiss.

As we break our kiss I say, "wow, ok let's go."

"No, I didn't finish." And she pushes me back against the wall and starts kissing me, thrusting her tongue wildly in my mouth. Then she starts unbuttoning my shirt as she kisses me. When she has it completely unbuttoned, she runs her hands up my back inside the shirt and pulls me tighter into her. And I can feel her press her pelvis into my now rapidly stiffening cock.

When she finally stops tormenting me, she says, "now, we can go."

Without thinking, I immediately push her back against the other wall and kiss her. I unbutton her shirt and take my hand and play with her small breast over her bra. She doesn't resist at all. Then suddenly it hits me. What am I doing? I had entered this other world where I was playing a game and I wasn't going to lose. I was aroused to the point of not thinking clearly. But beyond all that I had this uncontrollable urge to teach her a lesson. She can't just play with people like this and get away with it.

I stop and stand back and just look at her, with her shirt unbuttoned and her small breast hidden only by a bra. Her hair is a little mussed. I was fighting feeling a strong desire for her. But surely, she would stop this now. So, I say, "alright, sorry I got carried away."

She just looks at me for a moment. I assume she is deciding whether to give up and quit or what to do. Then her expression changes to one of determination. She looks me up and down and her expression adds the look of lust.

She jerks her shirt off, almost rips mine off and starts kissing me again. She immediately takes her hand and starts rubbing my now extremely hard cock. Then she stops kissing me and looks me right in the eyes and starts unbuckling my pants.

Whoa, this has gone too far. I have to stop this now. I don't like it, but I have to admit defeat. "Ok you win. This has gone far enough. We should definitely stop this before it gets out of control."

"So, who can't finish what they started?" She says and grins devilishly. But she doesn't stop undoing my pants. She has the belt unbuckled, the button unsnapped and slowly, very slowly unzips my pants all the time looking me straight in the eyes.

I don't know why that had the effect on me that it did. I mean sure this was erotic, but somehow it pushed me over the edge I thought I had just walked away from.

So I just stood there when she pushed down my pants and shorts as she went down to her knees. Saying, "but I haven't finished what I started."

As she wraps her hands around my cock and starts to stroke it, she says, "it would be unfair to leave you this way." She is intently staring at my cock as she is jacking me off.

Then she stops, unhooks her bra and takes it off. Grabs my cock again and looks up at me as she takes me into her mouth.

Damn, I thought I might blow my load right then. This was the most sensual thing I had ever experienced. It was with someone who you never thought would do this. Someone who always presented themselves as an upright, moral, pillar of the community. Someone with whom you had felt a connection. It was naughty, it was taboo, it was hot.

I gave into my desires and placed my hands on her head and assisted her movements up and down my cock. She was good at this. She would swirl her tongue around the head every once in a while. Would stop sucking and lick the shaft up and down and then return to sucking.

I saw that she had taken one hand and slid it up under her skirt and was apparently pleasing herself.

Then she stopped. "Damn, I can't leave myself like this either." And she grabbed me by the hand and started duck-walking me down the hall. I still had my pants down around my ankles.

There was a room that had a couch in it. She pushed me onto the couch. She reached under her skirt and slid off her panties. Threw them across the room. Then came and straddled me on the couch, and lowered herself onto my cock.

I said, "damn Kristen."

"I know, feels good, doesn't it?"

"Hell yes, but damn."

"Right, we should have done this a long time ago." And she is moving up and down and grinding her hips.

I can feel her grinding her clit on my pelvis. She is squeezing my cock with her muscles. It feels so damn good. It may be the best fuck I have ever had. I mean she has some skills.

She throws her head back and really starts grinding and thrusting up and down on my cock. I can tell she is really working to please herself. I try to do my part and thrust up into her as hard as I can. I grab her ass and lean forward and start sucking on her very hard little nipples.

Before I can tell her I'm about to cum. She says, "good lord, your cock feels so good, I'm about to cum."

And we peak together. She collapses on me and we hold each other tightly. My cock is still in her pussy and it jerks a little still and I feel her muscles respond.

Eventually she leans back, brushes her hair from her face and kisses me a deep long loving kiss.

She gets up, goes over and gets her panties. While she is putting them on, she says, "well I guess we both know how to finish......together."

BD504
BD504
8 Followers