All Comments on 'Kristen's Adventure'

by FenderBender18

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s promising

Dwfree_V2Dwfree_V2over 1 year ago

I would be interested in seeing where you can take it. Little longer and more dialog would be what I would like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a very good start for some adventures for Kristen. We have five days to see what happens to her. Will she set a safe word and some limits? Will she decide to go full on slave (level 3)? I do hope that she resists a bit instead of just finding out that she wants to be a slave full time. Some reluctance is normal and see if anyone can push Kristen a little past some resistance. So many options to explore. More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best word to describe this story is: abrupt. I would suggest a rewrite where you take your time to explore the story a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting and promising start. What trouble can Kristen get herself into next? Will the collar actually unlatch when she needs to return to Vanilla-World??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this and it left me wanting more. I'd like to learn more about Ma'am and if Kirsten is there for her at the end of the night. Whatever you decide to do I appreciate your talent as a writer and storyteller.

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

A great start to what should be an interesting five days at the hotel. This beginning had a lot of lengthy paragraphs describing Kristen's feelings, appearance, and actions, but these were necessary to lay the groundwork for what was to follow. One suggestion from a fellow author on Literotica, limit your paragraphs to six or eight lines by breaking up longer ones into two or three paragraphs, even though they will all follow the same thread. Readers won't be scared off by lengthy descriptions that way.

Looking forward to the next edition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yes good start to what could be a great several chapters. Please keep writing on this story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous